[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explain me why do you hate mexico is because the merchant told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 9aa.jpg (351 KB, 892x500) Image search: [Google]
9aa.jpg
351 KB, 892x500
explain me why do you hate mexico
is because the merchant told you?
meme answers are always welcome
>>
>>70472522
Don't be jealous that we love the wall more than you.
>>
Only edgelords, Americans, and God hate Mexico.

Just keep your savages in check and we're square.
>>
>>70472522
>Carteles with military tier weapons and well trained men
>>
File: raciss.jpg (158 KB, 504x1124) Image search: [Google]
raciss.jpg
158 KB, 504x1124
All American's hate Mexico. Liberals just pretend to like you.

Stick with the ones who are honest with you. You can at least make some ground.
>>
>>70473451
>>70472987

but why the hate?
>>
I don't hate Mexico.

I just want you to learn fucking English when you come here. Also I want people to stop putting peppers into everything, but that's not really something that's your fault on a personal level.
>>
My town has been overrun by Mexicans and I'm a minority in my town as a white person. I live in NJ too.

Basically they're dumber, they're more violent, they commit more crimes, they breed REALLY FAST, they have bad taste in everything, and they're generally a bunch of roach-like parasites. They make me feel unsafe and alienated in what should be my own people's land.

That's why I don't like them.
>>
File: 1444990062224.png (152 KB, 359x414) Image search: [Google]
1444990062224.png
152 KB, 359x414
>wow I can't believe you'd hate a nation just because its citizens are illegally entering your country bringing crime and drugs with them, collecting welfare, draining your country's economy, and illegally attempting to influence your politics and fraud your elections
>>
>>70472522
Because the government is corrupt to the bone
Because chilangos who leech of my fucking money have the nerve to call us greedy and egoistic.
Because the underclass thinks becoming a fucking narco thug has more merit than spending several years studying to have a degree.
>>
>>70472522
I like Mexico. Will probably live there in a few years. Already fucked several of your girls, doing my part to make Mexico white again.

A country with lots of potential and even more resources. Once you grow some balls and overthrow your corrupt government and the cartells, superpower by 2020.
>>
>>70474811
you are muslim aren't you?
>>
De donde eres wey
>>
>>70473451
>"Nuclear waste"
Oh you mean scrap metal and x-ray gloves on a designated site for dumping? Yeah in which case he did.
>>
>>70472522
Your people come here illegally

There are so many of you

Almost all of them suck

I like Mexico as a country though, I just wish you would all stay there.
>>
>>70472522
Why would I hate Mexico?
I hate border hoppers and anchors.
>>
white man from los angeles here.

Don't hate mexicans, real mexican food is some of the best on the planet. While Mexicans are just as tribal as other immigrant groups, if not more so because of their majority, but many are hardworking good hearted people.

On the other hand, it's not all good. In the 1990's LA still wasnt latino majority, there were still white people everywhere growing up. Now its about 20% in many places, if not less. The machismo thing the guys have and parents at work all the time or on drugs have caused generations of thugs and subhumans.

Another thing I've noticed living among mexicans is the uncaring nature in how a mexican guy standing on the street will oogle your girlfriend with her on your arm. They will whistle and do other pervy stuff. Mexican dudes are dirty.

On the whole though, I love mexican pussy and food so 6/10
>>
>>70472522
Stay on your side and we're cool
>>
>>70473954
We don't want you coming over bringing your shitty problems that caused your country to become shitty.
>>
>>70474811
designated?
>>
You're brown and living in a third world country, do you really need to sisify yourself with anime, OP? You've already got enough working against you.
>>
File: cacaineuse6.jpg (46 KB, 640x819) Image search: [Google]
cacaineuse6.jpg
46 KB, 640x819
>>70478158
>cia is responsible for narcos
>also all narco weapons comes suspiciously from usa
>usa is the largest drug consumer
right, your country is totally free of guilt.
>>
>>70478404
>complaining about chinese cartoons
>on a taiwanese imageboard
wew lad.
>>
>>70472522
I don't hate Mexico. I love tamales and I have some Mexibros. But you have to stop coming here illegally, it's a big problem. So what we're going to do is deport those who are here illegally and then build a wall to prevent any further illegal immigration. It's the logical conclusion, don't you think? You wouldn't like it if millions of Chinese starting pouring into Mexico, taking your jobs and draining your economy.
>>
>>70478577
>Citizens have any say over what the CIA does.
Quit fucking with our citizens over shitty espionage agencies fucking with yours. Illegals coming over here isn't hurting them, but it's hurting us.
You faggots are to blame for just allowing your country to be ~99% corrupt. Your corruption attracts our intel agencies.(who do not answer to us) And our shittier politicians.(who answer to globalists)
>>
>>70477356
Pretty much this. First generation hard working Mexicans are welcome. Your entitled little shit chicano offspring that can't read arent.
>>
>>70479090
>Citizens have any say over what the CIA does
>LEGALIZE DRUGS!
>IF YOU DON'T USE DRUGS YOU'RE A BAD PERSON!
>POT ISN'T REALLY A DRUG. IT COMES FROM DAH ERF!
Yeah, okay. Zero culpability. You know, after a certain point, denial becomes ridiculous. America is NOT great and neither are you. Stop.
>>
File: Anchor-Baby.jpg (182 KB, 559x696) Image search: [Google]
Anchor-Baby.jpg
182 KB, 559x696
>>70472522
Mexican illegals flood the USA and drop their anchor babies.They drain the American economy and welfare system.
>>
>>70474554
>d illegally attempting to influence your politics and fraud your elections
as a spic I can with 100% certainty tell you that you give us too much credit
>>
>>70478812
This.

I have a mexican friend who is here on a student visa, and he is working his ass off trying to graduate to then apply for permanent residence.

If you guys want to move, do it while abiding to the law. Illegal immigration is just fucking stupid and hurts everyone.
>>
>>70472522
BUILD
>>
>>70481527
THE
>>
File: at least u tried.png (3 KB, 280x272) Image search: [Google]
at least u tried.png
3 KB, 280x272
>>70478577
>Mexican shifting all blame from their shitty country to ours

sounds about right

fuck off and build the wall paco
>>
>>70481700
WALL
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.