[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You don't need an assault rifle. A pistol and single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o0n9euvoSp1uceszko1_540.png (190 KB, 540x427) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0n9euvoSp1uceszko1_540.png
190 KB, 540x427
>You don't need an assault rifle. A pistol and single shot is just as good for self defense
>>
>Gun homicide rates are down significantly
>Reached an all-time low since 1978

Then why does /pol/ say the end of civilization is near? Why does /pol/ say that blacks are a bigger menace than ever before?
>>
>>70472311
There has been a single case of an actual assault rifle being used for self defense in recent history where the guy was a company rep for the rifle.

Good b8 though.
>>
>self defense
>implying the 2nd amendment isn't all about defense of the nation/society
>>
Fuck, I mean to ask how to disprove this

>>70472550
>there has been a single case of an actual assult rifle being used for self defense
Just shut the fucking up Canada
>>
>>70472458

>pol is one person

Some people here say that becasue of the rising trend of radical Islam. Also, with the next generation getting dumber, and the trend to so continue, the world will fall to utter chaos, by our own hands alone.

Sources:

http://naturalsociety.com/leading-geneticist-human-intelligence-slowly-declining/

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2015/11/daily-chart-12
>>
>>70472458
Because Western civilization will end with a whimper, not a bang.
>>
>>70472311
Shall not be infringed.
>>
>all time low
>since 1978

what happened in the 80s to make murrica so shitty?
>>
>>70472654
Good point here , i think it was to prevent any tyranni , to be able to fight back
>>
>>70472913
War on drugs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.