[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is being a trap wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1452647052173.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1452647052173.png
347 KB, 500x543
shouldnt we be promoting gay men to turn into cute traps instead of annoying faggots?
>>
Is there anyone left in Canada that isn't a retarded pothead faggot? Seriously.
>>
>cute trap
isn't that an oxymoron?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 1290x1026) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 1290x1026
they never escape what they are
>>
>>70470675
>you will never pound her warm shithole
>>
>>70469975
im straight and fuck good, big dick hot gf but shes helping me become a trap #queenoftrapthreads yes its me
>>
>>70470675
What the fuck are those spots
>>
File: skinner-but.png (154 KB, 434x434) Image search: [Google]
skinner-but.png
154 KB, 434x434
>>70469975
Because all you're doing is making it harder to find real women. You can see the mustache on that one.
>>
File: 1459486747546.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1459486747546.png
138 KB, 1101x383
Transpeople are normal expressions of humanity. I am redpilled on the majority of things but I can not understand /pol/'s hatred towards trannies.

1. Nearly every culture in history has had gender variant people that socially, visually, and physically aim to be the opposite sex or a mix of the two (Greeks, Romans, Native Americans, Indian/Middle Eastern cultures, South East Asian tribes, etc). Many ancient cultures had a third gender.

2. An overwhelming amount of research illustrates structural differences in a transperson's brain than what their birth sex should have

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People".

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus."

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism."

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism."

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity."

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study."

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids".

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”

3. The ultimate necessity of freedom is body autonomy. Anybody that wants to control the actions of others is an authoritarian boot licking pig. Freedom dies when others tell you what you can/can't do with your own existence.

4. Despite the myths /pol/ likes to cherish, transition is beneficial to the overwhelming amount of people that feel they need it.
>>
>>70472542
>What the fuck are those spots
You don't really want to know, do you?
>>
>>70472542
It's called an AIDS rash.
>>
>>70473148
All those cultures fuck children, i guess you're down with that too?
>>
In /pol/, everything that isn't white, christian, and male is wrong.
>>
>>70473148

Because the loud minority that represent you are annoying freaks.
>>
File: 1459474109409.png (538 KB, 839x466) Image search: [Google]
1459474109409.png
538 KB, 839x466
>>70473148

5. It's a myth transpeople all want to "mutilate" themselves. Only 33% of transgender individuals have undergone surgery.

6. Next broken myth: Despite /pol/'s love of citing pimozide as a "solution" for transgender people. Pimozide was used in a single case study in 1996 with a sample size of 1. The individual reported feeling "mild gender dysphoria." I didn't know /pol/ loved research with sample sizes of 1. Typically people cry about the small sample sizes of everything else that doesn't support their view.

7. In terms of bathrooms, more conservative legislators have been convicted of sexual assault/sexually inappropriate actions in a bathroom than transpeople. Should we ban conservatives from bathrooms?

8. It appears through much research that transgender people are born with or have a statistically higher chance of "being trans" based on their genetics. Here is an interesting bit of research done on monozygotic and dizygotic twins:

>Combining data from our independent findings with those from past research, 13 of 39 male MZ twin pairs (33.3%) were found to be concordant for transsexual identity and eight of 25 (22.8%) female MZ twins were found concordant. In comparison, concordance between either male or female DZ twins was low or zero (1/38 = 2.6%; Table 5).

This part is key. Identical twins raised APART in different environments had a spiked statistical chance of both being trans.

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.
>>
>>70473585

By that logic, you are an annoying liberal because the loud portion that represents white people are typically libfags.

Isn't it irrational to judge a group based on vocal minorities? Isn't that what /pol/ constantly speaks out against like "Trump isn't a fascist or racist" when his loud MAJORITY is?

You are applying shit logic.
>>
>>70473397
needle injections?
>>
>>70473455

False equivalency. Sex with children involves an act with an non-consenting child which.

Transitioning is literally only one person business: the person transitioning. You are trying to equate having sex with a non-sexually developed, non-consenting child to an adult living their life the way they want with their own consent.

kek, you are a moron. If anything, it shows the absurdity of our own culture that ancients cultures were more accepting of gender variance than our own "civilized" culture that can't even respect individual freedom.
>>
>>70469975
Can I get the name of this chick?
>>
File: 1460061727984.jpg (26 KB, 283x314) Image search: [Google]
1460061727984.jpg
26 KB, 283x314
Should I call them her? or he?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.