[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: vice-media-logo-090714.jpg.jpg (28 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
vice-media-logo-090714.jpg.jpg
28 KB, 500x258
What does /pol/ think of this?
>>
ISIS and Ukraine stories were good. Everything else is leftist hot takes.
>>
>>70469647
This.
>>
>>70469545
liberal garbage

>>70469647
liberals are right of center capitalists. not leftist.
>>
Used to be a reasonable organization bringing attention to underrepresented/not well known stories.

Then it got too big for its britches.
>>
>>70469545

Leftist clickbait and garbage that isn't worth even being called journalism.
>>
Garbage & AIDS
>>
>>70469545
just another buzzfeed satellite site now
>>
>le indepandent Vice meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BQp3V_34BE
>>
the website and news service is fucking clickbait garbage obsessed with race and identity politics

the documentary series is fucking great. They go to extreme lengths to cover amazing stories and go extremely close to the front lines of the conflicts and stories they cover
>>
>>70469545
recent addition
http://video.corriere.it/cosa-ne-pensa-stupro-parlamentare-afgano-minaccia-tagliare-naso-giornalista/90017dd2-fe1a-11e5-9678-8403d0d80f1f?intcmp=video_wall_hp

"how about i give her to an afghan and cut off her nose"
>reason
Asked her about what he thought about rape.. "there's rape for you and there's rape in islam" "we should stop here"
>>
owned by rupert murdoch
>>
Why does Biden visits them so often? If Putin gives RT an interview they all cry about the connection and propaganda, but when supposed le independent Vice gets visited by Vice President of the United States - oh its nothing, shrug it off and go on. Yeah, sure
>>
>>70469911
>russians still pissed off about muh krokodil story
>>
>>70470218
because vice is a fucking joke and isn't claiming to be the voice of america

the vp and pres appear on all sorts of retarded shit nowadays anyway--obama was on a podcast and a zach galifinakis show ffs
>>
>>70469545
I like the documentaries, but because they are lefties take pretty much anything at face value and research it yourself before you use it in an argument
>>
>>70470337
what? we have documentaries in Russian that show even more fucked up angles of the drug addict world of Russia, so i don't care what those pidors showed you. You will never see or understand Kriminalnaya Rossia or Namedni, or other shows.
>>
>>70470451
I'm saying they woudn't want to upset mr Vice president so he wouldn't visit them anymore)) So they watch what they say and probably they coordinate themes and dates of their news releases with state department. I haven't visited their channel latelly but i'm sure they have a video on the PANAMA PAPERS case. They knew beforehand what was happening from their government sources and prepared a video.
>>
>>70470561
>Kriminalnaya Rossia

why don't you fix that and provide a link
>>
File: gawker presentation.jpg (622 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
gawker presentation.jpg
622 KB, 1280x959
Sold out and becoming less relevant by the day.
Part of the new joke looking down on low-information millennials with strong opinions on issues they know nothing about outside what a single biased source told them.
>>
>>70469545
The new BBC3 is blatantly ripping them off:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree
>>
>>70469545

Shills but some of the foreign stories are decent
>>
Was really good back in like 2011. Shit now. It's all SJW crap. I actually haven't been on it in years.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-09+at+07.23.58).jpg (199 KB, 658x725) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-09+at+07.23.58).jpg
199 KB, 658x725
>>
>>70471070
its not in English but i can give you the intro theme that played in this program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG8-TB2Rvdw

Gives you the feeling of dread hopelessness of the 1990s in Russia
>>
Jew garbage
>>
>2016
>watching the electric jew

You can't make this stuff up
>>
>>70471374
thanks. reminds me of "cops" tv show here. cops seems a bit more... light hearted than that though
>>
80% garbage

some of the shit is good for laughs. most of the reporting is terrible.

cant wait until this guy gets shot tho
>>
>>70470012

oof that website is supreme garbage especially the music section
>>
>>70469545
Utter garbage.

Look at the like/dislike ratio on most of their videos and the comment section to see the majority of people don't like the crap they are pushing out.

Also Gavin Mcinnes said when he left Vice they were being given millions by people who wanted Vice to push degenerate propaganda on young people.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.