[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the answers against the common libshit arguments against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
what are the answers against the common libshit arguments against trump?

>he doeesn't really have a plan, he's just fucking around, he's hasn't even said anything meaningful yet, just repeats the same "make america great again"
>he's not a good businessman, he's been bankrupt, his success comes from inherited 25 million dollars
>making mexico build a wall and pay for it is not realistic, nor is deporting every single one of the illegal immigrants from the country, he's just a blabbing idiot.
>he flip-flops all day
>he wants to stop all muslim immrigation based upon religion/nationality only (i need a argument thats going to work in the real world here, not just on /pol/ )
>>
Hes an unsuccessful businessman who just happens to be worth 4 billion dollars...Those are the people YOU listen to. /thread
>>
He's a glorified real estate agent and his momentum has come to a halt.

I feel no enthusiasm for trump anymore. Not even here. R/thedonald doesn't even have much going on.

It was fun laughing at trump while he had momentum but now it's just sad.
>>
File: 1447789275108.jpg (71 KB, 483x490) Image search: [Google]
1447789275108.jpg
71 KB, 483x490
>>70469467

>starts with a loan
>ends up witha net worth of 4.6 billion

Seems to me like he's sucessful. Salty, much?
>>
>>70469836
t. butthurt leaf
>>
>>70469840
Flipping buildings isn't that glorious of a job. Anybody can do it.

By building. Wait for it to appreciate in value. Sell it. Do that many times. HURR I'm a billionaire now I'm the best im fit for president of the United States. HURR
>>
>>70470133
If anybody can do it then why aren't you a billionaire?
>>
>>70470197
Cuz I wasn't given 1 million dollars. Oh and 1 million back then was equal to 5 million today. So if I had 5 million given to me I'm sure I could do quite well also.
>>
>>70468836
Pro Tip: Dont argue , just vote.
>>
File: 1421445712187.jpg (46 KB, 369x291) Image search: [Google]
1421445712187.jpg
46 KB, 369x291
>>70471294
>look at all those billionaire lottery winners. it's so easy to make billions of dollars! just buy property and sell it like what? lol
>>
>>70471294
You know what I think? I think you're just a retarded loser that would take a one million dollar loan and squander it all, and that you could never be a billionaire because you're not as smart as you want us to think you are. That's what I think.
>>
>>70472390
I would take a million dollars and invest it.

I know of people that bought 50 dodge vipers after winning lottery then go broke so don't tell me I have no life experience.

Trump is lucky and that's it.
>>
They don't have arguments. It's a smear campaign appealing to all of their feel-good propaganda. See "are you kidding me" in response to asking how he's Hitler. His positions were mainstream ten or twenty years ago. His daughter is a jew. His spokeswoman is black. But nope, he's Hitler. Every single thing he wants to do has been done before, in this very country. But he's a fascist, and his policies can't be implemented.

The tragedy is that so many retards eat it up.
>>
>>70468836
All of those things are true though. He very rarely, if ever, actually speaks out about his ideas; putting them on his website does not count.
Deporting the illegals seems more impossible than building the wall without going full Nazi roundup on them. I don't know how well cutting off support to Mexico to make them pay for the wall will work. Something like that needs to actually happen to know for sure.
He wants to ban Muslims until immigration can accept them without a doubt of suspicion that they might be sleeper agents.
>>
>>70471294

Seriously doubt it, you sound like an idiot.
>>
>>70473088
You really need to work on your banter skills maple leaf.
>>
>70468836
>he doeesn't really have a plan, he's just fucking around, he's hasn't even said anything meaningful yet, just repeats the same "make america great again"

Somebody should actually look at his proposed tax plan and views on foreign relations

>he's not a good businessman, he's been bankrupt, his success comes from inherited 25 million dollars

He has never gone bankrupt, there is a difference between personal and corporate bankruptcy. A 90+ success rate for starting businesses is a bad thing?

>making mexico build a wall and pay for it is not realistic, nor is deporting every single one of the illegal immigrants from the country, he's just a blabbing idiot.

Why not? Should we stop enforcing other laws because they are impossible to enforce 100% of the time?

>he wants to stop all muslim immrigation based upon religion/nationality only (i need a argument thats going to work in the real world here, not just on /pol/ )

So? Obama did the same thing a few years ago, no liberal outrage "LITERALLY HITLER!" then.

Which is better:

-Importing thousands of people that are known for blowing themselves up because #notallmuslims

or

-Temporarily stop importing them until we can better evaluate who wants to blow us up and who doesn't
>>
>>70473588
Well putting trade restrictions and tariffs on countries like Mexico will only drive the price up of common goods in the U.S. there's also the fact that he claims he's for free trade but wants to force big companies like Apple to manufacture in the U.S. Which again will only drive up prices.
>>
>>70473088
>I would take a million dollars and invest it
In the safest possible investment: Real Estate. Right?
>>
>trump is stupid
>trump is hitler

anything else?
>>
>>70471294
I guess that's why you see all these celebrities going into the real estate business. I heard that Kanye West opened 20 hotels last year alone!
>>
http://trumpgeneral.com/myths
>>
File: CXk8YtPW8AABjLq.jpg (72 KB, 599x457) Image search: [Google]
CXk8YtPW8AABjLq.jpg
72 KB, 599x457
libshits have no arguments, only feels
>>
File: 1460121775815.jpg (26 KB, 603x222) Image search: [Google]
1460121775815.jpg
26 KB, 603x222
>>70477460
Kanye 2020
>>
File: 1457506587073.png.jpg (64 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1457506587073.png.jpg
64 KB, 500x328
>>70478050
I can't wait to see all the same liberals who call Trump stupid defend Kayne
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.