[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games make young people more tollerant to rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 568x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 568x276
Belgian study says that games make young people more tolerant towards rape. Article in very respectable Belgian newspaper. I try to google translate. Will add it once i succeed in it.

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160408_02226516
>>
oh god, they're like 2 years too late with this crap
>>
And why the sarkeesian videos at the end? Surely they were not included in the study
>>
>researchers at KULeuven
That place actually has a master course in "Gender and Diversity".
Academia are such a farce.
>>
>>70466854
>Belgians complaining about video games making young boys more "tolerant" to rape.
>Belgians not caring that their country is part of one of the biggest hide-out/safe havens for Islamic terrorist.
>Belgians believe they have freedom of speech.
>Can't own a gun or weapons for defense
>Can't defend yourself or you go to jail.
>Can't protest Islamic terrorism or you go to jail.
>Can't speak out about the evils of Islam or you go to jail.
>Can't speak out about the evils of jews,and Judaism oe you go to jail.
>Can't protest against the false stories about the holohoax or you get thrown in jail.
>Belgians believing they're free.
Belgium,just another embarrassment of the white race.
>>
>>70466854
>games

That's not how you spell "Islam".
>>
So... what games did the refugees play?
>>
>>70466854
Islam must be pretty big on gaming.
>>
File: file.jpg (45 KB, 600x693) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
45 KB, 600x693
>>70466854
>Yes goyim, be more tolerant of the rapefugees.
>>
belgium brains are sick from the faggotry
>>
File: super degeneracy bros.png (100 KB, 250x342) Image search: [Google]
super degeneracy bros.png
100 KB, 250x342
This explains so much

>be 8 years old
>playing NES & Sega genesis
>mfw 20 years later rates of rape has skyrocketed by 1,400%
>can't do anything without being called a racist
>mfw I got cucked by super Mario.
>>
>>70469944
>That's not how you spell "Islam".
/Thread.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.