[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will NC/MS remain based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: crush.png (10 KB, 479x110) Image search: [Google]
crush.png
10 KB, 479x110
I've noticed lately the reaction to the anti-discrimination law and I'm worried they're going to go back on their laws and pander.
>>
>>70466621

If they don't, they're going to have an internal pseudo-civil war. NC can't handle too many things leaving.
>>
>>70466621
They already caved in and cucked themselves over the confederate flag issue last year. This tranny nonsense is a sideshow compared to that.
>>
They need to hold their fucking ground. Rule #1 of this shit is if you don't back down, they get bored and fuck off. If you give them an inch, they'll take a yardstick and ram it up your ass in the name of social justice.

Do not back down.
Do not apologize.
Do not compromise.

This is how you deal with these parasites.
>>
>>70466621
>remain based

Trannies make up .002% of the population, but the fundies were so upset they had to make a law about them. There are much bigger priorities to focus on.
>>
Gay mafia at work again. The did it to Indiana. They use their connects to funded groups to rabble rouse
>>
>>70466941
>make a law

No. Undoing laws letting freaks dictate society
>>
>>70466621

The religious freedom laws are not actually religious freedom laws.

They specifically permit property owners to deny service to fags - nothing else. It doesn't generalize, "for religious reasons" is just tacked on so that it comports with legal precedent.

Populist wingnuts badgering fags for political gain isn't awfully admirable.

If the law were more bold and principled, it would generalize and it would more incisively defend property rights.

Also:

>"This is 2016. America is better than this," Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin said on Twitter.

kek
>>
>>70467630
>If the law were more bold and principled, it would generalize and it would more incisively defend property rights.

Gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>70467630
It also stops priests from being prosecuted for not wanting to gay weddings
>>
>>70468041

Source? I suppose they would count as "private service providers" of some sort, but I would imagine the biblebelt would already have something so culturally conspicuous dealt with and settled (that thing being church autonomy and gay marriage, if I'm not being clear)
>>
>>70466621
Mississippi is in the bottom 5 out of all the states in every catagory except for most racist and most homophobic. Honestly there's nothing that place has to offer America. I say we kick it out of the union, offer Puerto Rico an In with the states, then just make it new Georgia
>>
>>70466621
They had the absolute gayest journalist they could find discuss this on BBC World Service. He might as well have neen speaking polari. He was completely dishonest too. He said that the opposition had a hysterical fear of people attacking girls in a public restroom. Because since when do faggots do perverted things in public restrooms? But also, he did not consider a man being in the women's room to be a basis of discomfort in itself, he was confecting this higher threshold of "the tranny needs to be trying to rape you and there must be four witnesses" or else you're wrong to complain.
>>
>>70468489
>"the tranny needs to be trying to rape you and there must be four witnesses"

kek
>>
These fags want it all
>>
>>70466833
You're retarded, you can't tank corporations like protestors because the locals like a strong state economy, the moment businesses start to pull out, the economy will go to shit, and it's not like you'll get companies that are pro-discrimination to suddenly announce they're moving to NC because of the law since that's PR suicide.
>>
>>70468288
Im trying to find where i saw that. But every article I find now says "allows gay hatting" and "allows not to give marriage licenses" without elaborating on what the actual bill covers
>>
>>70466621
>“Crushed,” about African-American siblings running a winery in Napa Valley, is set to star Bashir Salahuddin and Regina Hall. Writer Tina Gordon Chism is exec producing with Stephanie Allain.

>a Hulu series no one will watch anyway

no big loss
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.