[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAR IN ROCHESTER, NY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: warinrochester.jpg (35 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
warinrochester.jpg
35 KB, 534x401
>Rather, he says, the violent and misplaced anger he feels toward African Americans has been building for years in this small community of perhaps a few thousand South Asian refugees living in small pockets of northwest Rochester

>They wanted to go to war with the black community.

>"They're angry. They are ready to explode and it's going to get worse until someone ends up dead."

>Now, they say, they are preparing to defend themselves — violently, if necessary.

>At the height of the assaults and robberies against them two years ago, a group of young Nepalese and Bhutanese refugees gathered in Jones Square to make and collect about 20 of the weapons.

>"In talking with them, I told them 'You can come out with a knife, and they will come out with a gun,' " Wischmeyer said. "And the response was 'If we are at war, we expect to lose some people, but we will win.' "

>Whether the tension between the refugee and African-American communities escalates to a street-level war remains to be seen.

>Hkadin Lee (cuck), refugee outreach coordinator at Lake Avenue Baptist Church, said her group tries to teach refugees that condemning the entire African-American community is wrong but it's difficult to break down those stereotypes when the incidents are so frequent and involve the same group.

>"We won't live like this any more. If police won't do anything, we will.

"Some of us may die, but they will too."

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2014/06/07/bhutanese-nepalese-refugees-african-american-rochester-violence/10171583/

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2014/06/07/sheppard-nepalese-refugee-attacks/10183001/

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2015/07/21/money-raised-slain-nepal-refugee/30457139/
>>
File: 4324324234.png (11 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
4324324234.png
11 KB, 321x322
>>70465885
>>
>>70465885
This is good news and all, but don't post old stuff and act like it's new.
>>
>>70465885
>it's difficult to break down those stereotypes when the incidents are so frequent and involve the same group.
Top kek
>>
>2014
>2015/07

time traveler?
>>
im thinking the 21 century will be the century where everyone got collectively sick of niggers shit and did away with them
>>
>>70465885
All I want is a world with Euros and Asian bros
>>
>>70465885
race war now. It's best way to reduce population.
>>
gurkhas will fuck them up, little mountain monkeys know how to war
>>
>>70465885

> but it's difficult to break down those stereotypes when the incidents are so frequent and involve the same group

They're eyes are open. Yet they are still asleep
>>
>her group tries to teach refugees that condemning the entire African-American community is wrong but it's difficult to break down those stereotypes when the incidents are so frequent and involve the same group.

This is the main takeaway from every encounter with blacks.
>>
Y'know, it takes a lot to push the Bhutanese to the point of violence.
>>
File: 1454795169551.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454795169551.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>niggers bullying the based Bhutanese
>>
Why don't let'em kill each other? This is a free country, and it is current year after all.
>>
>>70465885
>"We won't live like this any more. If police won't do anything, we will.

LA 2.0, I'm rooting for you asian bros
>>
ill side with based Nepal and Bhutan any day. Good people getting plunked around by chimps.
>>
>>70465885
>It's just a stereotype
>There's a lot of evidence for it but it's just a stereotype
I fucking swear, "Stereotype" now equates falsehood. Stereotypes exist for a reason, dipshits.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.