[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will USA pay for all its mass crimes against humanity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3717439.png (76 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
3717439.png
76 KB, 1162x850
When will USA pay for all its mass crimes against humanity?
>>
>>70464793
When you get the Falklands back ;)
>>
As soon as Argentina gives back the Falkland Islands
>>
We aren't all the same person and our views and actions are extremely split you know.

Most of us didn't want to fight in Vietnam etc., we argue with the government all the time.
>>
>killing sandpeople
>a crime
>not a public service

Stay black my friend.
>>
>hegemon
>paying for being a hegemon
>>
>>70464793
When all argies are white.
>>
>>70464793
Dear OP.

Our government is currently doing the opposite of the things we want and know are right.

The majority of the times you are talking about, people here supported stuff because they were tricked.

They are tricking us every day mang.

It really sucks.

I am sure we are guilty of some stuff, but I do not believe in cultural guilt. The fact is our government is being taken over and we do not have control over it or our media.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (18 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
18 KB, 267x200
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melian_Dialogue
>>
File: 1458773556531.jpg (37 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1458773556531.jpg
37 KB, 396x382
>>
>>70464793
When we fall.
>>
>>70464793
Wait. Argentina is a real country?
>>
Hopefully never. Hopefully they ante up on the crimes against humanity. America's been letting too many things go in recent times and it's time it tightened the bolts.
>>
>>70464793
>Certain number of people in the U.S government and former governments

ftfy
>>
>every single day with this guy
>>
>>70464793
lol

Last century was child's play. We've been at war since the beginning of this century. There are so many more mudslimes left to make orphans and future jihadists.
>>
I assume sometime in the next 20 years. Putin will cuck Trump because he knows absolutely nothing about the real world,
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.