[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites are the past. Asians are the future.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/mp201645a.html

So recently, China made another breakthrough in human genetic modification while whites are too pussy to be messing with "God's creation".

See, here's the thing. It really doesn't matter if Asians are uncreative, unoriginal, weak, short, ugly, stupid, etc. etc.
In 200 years, everyone in East Asia will be a designer baby with 500+ IQs, computer-like memory, incredibly creative, 8 ft tall, 40" shoulders, can benchpress 15,000 lbs, and run faster than the niggers.

As this presents a security threat, do you think we should spend more money on making super humans? At this pace, the Asians will conquer us.
>>
the gooks are coming
>>
File: bootman.jpg (12 KB, 158x194) Image search: [Google]
bootman.jpg
12 KB, 158x194
>>70462362

No, we must out-ebin them

This means handheld nuke launchers and glassing the entire continent, settling niggers on it
>>
>>70462917

As long as it's not niggers or arabs
>>
>>70462362
Damn gooks are better than those god damn niggers and kikes
>>
You're a fucking retard... people in western countries are working on Artificial Intelligence that will make even those genetically modified chinks obsolete in 15 years

Asians as always lack pragmatism or practicality
>>
File: china_cosmos.jpg (282 KB, 1100x710) Image search: [Google]
china_cosmos.jpg
282 KB, 1100x710
>>70462362
China also makes actual technical progress in space programm, while Americans and Anglos are so dumb they start believing in Flat Earth.
>>
>asians beat us by breaking the rules/cheating like always

>discover how to improve themselves genetically

>asians are now white
>>
File: race attraction.png (34 KB, 414x550) Image search: [Google]
race attraction.png
34 KB, 414x550
>>70462362
>In 200 years, everyone in East Asia will be a designer baby with 500+ IQs, computer-like memory, incredibly creative, 8 ft tall, 40" shoulders, can benchpress 15,000 lbs, and run faster than the niggers.

But if they could do that, they wouldn't look Asian.

EVERY well-to-do Asian woman get plastic surgery to look more white.

White people are OBJECTIVELY the most attractive race. They would design themselves to look white, first and foremost.
>>
File: Asians Laugh at Computer.png (450 KB, 698x453) Image search: [Google]
Asians Laugh at Computer.png
450 KB, 698x453
>>70463961
>asians beat us by breaking the rules/cheating
there's no such thing as rules when it comes to science, christfags get out!
>>
they copy everything we do

even our genes hahahahahahha
>>
>>70464398
>we wuz
>aussie
>done nothing to this world
>>
>>70464279
Dark skin is associated with peasant labor, Upper class Asians in antiquity were obsessed with light skin long before Europeans set food in the orient.

eternal Anglo need to fuck off.
>>
>>70464398
Don't worry anon, we'll get rid of all those cuckold genes all whites have. Soon whites will be bred out of existence and only Aryasian will remain.
>>
File: uu.png (552 KB, 922x476) Image search: [Google]
uu.png
552 KB, 922x476
Can CRISPR be applied to fully grown adults, or is it primarily only available to embryos?
>>
>>70463568

And all it takes is just 1 successful designer baby to hack into your server and steal all of your data and research, so Asia will have both super humans and your AI.

Because of their 500+ IQs, they can decipher all of your work within days and then advance AI faster than your 100 IQ average population can.
>>
>>70462362
As long as humans get better and we dont idiocracy, I could care less. Western countries should have been doing this shit years ago.
>>
>>70462362
So basically, Americans don't do enough outlandish experiments because "muh ethics" and the Chinese are saying fuck it and going full "ends justify the means" Machiavelli mode? That's the vibe I've been getting with these types of posts.
>>
Natural selection.
Chinese people may be disgusting but they are not religious nor SJWs and at the end of the day that's all thats going to matter in the long run.
White people had their chance and they blew it.
>>
>>70463821
meanwhile chinks still believe rhino horn powder makes their dicks bigger.
>>
>>70470013
It doesnt matter, the only ones who suffer because of this are Rhinos, meanwhile Americans believe in Christ and they are paying the consequences.
>>
File: 14597875292162.png (44 KB, 852x918) Image search: [Google]
14597875292162.png
44 KB, 852x918
OP confirmed for chink who got rejected by a woman.
>>
File: 1452439213108.png (811 KB, 636x509) Image search: [Google]
1452439213108.png
811 KB, 636x509
>>70462362
Well, better chinks than kikes, dindus, snackbars or wymynnz(my apologies if i left anyone out). I'm proud of them tbqhwyf.

It's still saddening though, how the West would still rather deepthroat and swallow African cum, than improve their own society. I guess China is the proof what happens when people actually fall in line and the kikes are not allowed to spread propaganda. Also when they told Soros to not to go back there ever again, it really warmed my heart.
>>
>>70462362
>In 200 years, everyone in East Asia will be a designer baby with 500+ IQs, computer-like memory, incredibly creative, 8 ft tall, 40" shoulders, can benchpress 15,000 lbs, and run faster than the niggers.

High IQ correlates with mental diseases and drug use.

Improvements in DNA can be made but expect unexpected results.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.