[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ approved cartoons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mi PfQHEVOY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9
File: sarah racist dad.jpg (29 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
sarah racist dad.jpg
29 KB, 480x270
/pol/ approved cartoons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MiPfQHEVOY
>>
If you spent half the time you waste watching cartoons looking for a job your dad could look you in the eye. Creepy fat little faggots.
>>
It is also misogynist, tries to make the rhino dinosaur look bad.
>>
>>70462246

I like how the uploader didn't give any counter arguments

Also that clip could be interpreted as pro or anti multicult

I'm drunk
>>
>>70462541
Exactly, they start out as racists, but then learn not to be throughout the movie. The end game is getting to a multicultural vegetarian utopia.
>>
>>70462459
I make 6k a year and so what if I like cartoons you judgmental fuck
>>
>>70462459
Cartoons are watched by children so finding good wholesome cartoons that teach valuable lessons is important. Personally I think most cartoons before the 2000's are okay.
I watched a lot of the world masterpiece theatre anime when I was a kid before I knew what anime is, I think they're all decent for children. Dragon Ball I think is good too for older kids just be careful he doesn't grow up autistic but I think for boys it will motivate them to be healthy and fit.
>>
>>70464450

A rule of thumb is that a great cartoon is enjoyable for all ages.
>>
File: 3643497391600.jpg (51 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
3643497391600.jpg
51 KB, 500x281
Anything anime.
If there is one thing /pol/ loves it's cute girls.
>>
>>70462684

Yep. The uploader literally ignores how the dinosaurs change to accept multiculturalism by the end of the movie.
>>
>>70462246
LOL!
>>
>>70466065
I don't deny that, but children usually don't watch as much live action. They like cartoons and often fairy tail stories like Disney are cartoons.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1170x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1170x658
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
weezil verse snek by kiblink
>>
>>70467143
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zzGiZzfZjZc
>>
>>70466635

> Children don't watch as much live action

Last time I checked, children's TV was largely dominated by shit tier sit-coms.
Dubbed too, to my horror. The generation after me will have worse English proficiency than me because of it.
>>
>>70466977
STOP, YOU'LL WAKE HIM UP
>>
File: Dead mice.png (208 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
Dead mice.png
208 KB, 500x384
/pol/ might be fond of The Animals of Farthing Wood. From the last days before mainstream cartoons turned to shit.

It gets pretty "racist", or "speciesist" at some points, humans are usually portrayed as being generally shit, and the best part is that central characters can die.
>>
>>70462246
Ralph Bakshi made some great adult cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vraUu632PIY
>>
Soviet cartoons. True beauty, with respect for silence, simplicity, music with little or no parallel in western cartoons.
"Hedgehog in the mist", "Once upon a dog", "Cheburashka", "Childhood of Ratibor", all of them incredible works of art.
>>
File: the twits ugliness.jpg (95 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
the twits ugliness.jpg
95 KB, 500x667
>>70462459
Fascists literally can't stand people enjoying themselves. For crying out loud, you should have a pint and catch some sun before your hate kills you.
>>
>>70462246
this is the only movie that ever made me cry
>>
>>70462246
>its racist, look how cool that is
>rest of the movie was about how the dinobabies should work together and become friends
>littlefoot ends up fugging some hotness of his own kind and friend-zones Sara.
You fuckers are morons.
>>
File: 324567543.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
324567543.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>
>>70468080
I can't read the name "Rikki Tikki Tavi" without kek'ing. There was a lad in the War Thunder forums using it as a nickname that was fully convinced that for a plane to take down a B-17 there had to be some bias involved. He claimed to be a historian. I remember the whole community raging and ganging up on him.
>>
>>70463622
60k is median for the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 330x186
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sls5H4xVHys
>>
>>70473293
Oh yes. Oh yes.I love how they depict American rednecks. Not as the usual "OMG le funny rednek he cant read xDD", but as simple people that don't have much patience for the complex stupidity that fills the world.
>>
>>70462246
"what a wonderful world it would be"
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>70473304
P-please no bully
>>
>>70473732
Oh don't bother. Got no problem with the cartoon itself, in fact, I'm watching the video right now :)
>>
Tom and Jerry
The first seasons of The Simpsons
The Flintstones
Bugs Bunny
Anything from Merrie Melodies
Hey Arnold is bretty good if you ignore the nigger dating the gook in some later chapters

If you want something more recent Cartoon Cartoons series are good too.
>>
>>70473892
POST OLGA
>>
>>70462246
we must secure the existence of our race and a future for our triceritops children
>>
>confusing race with species
GET OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEE
>>
>>70468080
>The generation after me will have worse English proficiency than me because of it
So much this. Plus, here in Portugal, for some reason, we used to get Doraemon in Spanish with Portuguese subs, which taught a whole generation to speak Spanish.
>>
>>70474761
Woops, meant for
>>70468748
>>
make your 6 year olds watch watership down
>>
>>70473339
>median
I don't think you know what a median is.
The median salary would easily be in the hundreds of thousands, maybe even millions in the US.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.