[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are engineering students more redpilled than humanists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: ..jpg (1 MB, 1600x1081) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
1 MB, 1600x1081
Are engineering students more redpilled than humanists?
>>
>>70461508
Literally anybody is more redpilled than most humanists.
>>
>>70461508
Depends on the fields ; certain are more prone to lure SJW than others
>>
More autistic I think you mean.
>>
>>70461508
Every engineering student I've ever met had his head so far up his ass, he looked down on everybody else
>>
>>70461508
yes
>>
>>70461686
As Engineering I can confirm.

I hate having severe autism desu fuck that disorder.
>>
Most to least red pilled:

1. Mechanical
2. Chemical
3. Nuclear
4. Electrical
5. Environmental
6. Civil
7. Bio-medical/Bio-chemical
>>
>>70461717
Which is weird. Every physics and math major at my college makes fun of the engineers in their classes. Hell even my linear algebra teacher made fun of them
>For the engineer majors out there, you can put your head down for this part it isn't important for you.
>>
>>70461508
Out of my engineer-only dorm with 20 people only one is SJW-ish. Hes not crazy yet but he believes everything he's told, which is worrying and annoying when trying to talk with him.
Everyone else is cool. Praises moonman, pro-trump, etc. Very pleased with my living space right now.
>>
Classic, Philosophy, Linguistic majors are more red-pilled than Engineering spergs. But Physics and Math majors are supreme.
>>
>>70461938
>Every physics and math major at my college makes fun of the engineers in their classes.

so do you and your gender studies friends sometimes wish you were part of this grown-up banter?
>>
>>70461508
Every engineering student I've met has been disinterested at best and a completely bluepilled immigrant hugger at worst.
>>
>>70461922
only electro, mech and nuclear engineers are redpilled, others are bluepilled as fuck, specially software "engineers"
>>
>>70462189
All of those 3 are filled with lefty faggots (read: women and beta orbiters). I do think they have potential though and even a lot of them tend to show a few signs of accepting ideas that their peers would find far too right wing.
>>
>>70461508
most engineers are top-tier autists who probably don't give two shits about politics or social matters

they'd rather play with legos while eating chikky tendies and choco milk desu
>>
>>70461508
It depends. Most are blissfully ignorant or apathetic to politics in general, but the ones that do care are hyperaware of it.
>>
>>70461938
kek
>>
>>70462844

Why would someone give a fuck about politics when they have 3000 € monthly?
>>
>>70463069
Why am I not surprised you're that overawed at the thought of earning money?
>>
>>70463069
>3,000 €
>$41,000 / year
>GDP per capita in United States is $50,000 (give or take)

It's a good salary right after college though
>>
>>70462755
All Engineering majors I've met are all a bunch of lefties redditors. At-least there's a spectrum in those three.
>>
>>70463069
>you know what zoon politikon is
Get back to munching kebabs sir.

And to answer the OP ,it is a general rule that STEM students are more redpilled,although a literal autistic retard or a SJW might creep along,in low tier branches. As for the humanities,they are comprised almost in entirety of bluepilled cretins. There are exceptions but they are too few and too quiet to acknowledge.
>>
>>70463312

Thats how most people work. If they have steady and good income, they have security and worry less about politics.
>>
>>70464018
It's the opposite. The more money you have, the more affected you are by new tax laws or whatever
>>
>>70464007
I was an art history major at a Jew-run elite US college and the experience red-pilled me into being the white nationalist that I am now.
>>
>>70464720
I never said there were no red-pilled people in humanities. Sometimes exposure to the amount of shit you get exposed by absorbing that amount of degeneracy and outright retardation can spark a reactionary reaction to the toxic surroundings that the individual was apart of.
You are an exception.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.