[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so many members of the LGBT community support Secretary Clinton,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/9/1512992/--Why-so-many-members-of-the-LGBT-community-support-Secretary-Clinton-a-personal-journey
>>
File: 1460222732619.jpg (47 KB, 364x519) Image search: [Google]
1460222732619.jpg
47 KB, 364x519
>I like what he is saying, but I don't like him
>>
>>70460939

Wait, didn't hildawg support doma?
>>
>>70460939
Something I have never understood about gay people is why they always support people who want to import Muslims, who want to kill the gay people
>>
>>70461276
>Wait, didn't hildawg support doma?

That was 30 years ago.
>>
>>70461368
>people who want to import Muslims

Muslims aren't trying to kill gay people. Only Christians are doing that America. I know, in NC they enacted the death penalty for gay people.
>>
Degenerate faggot here. The LGBT community is completely owned by feminists. They're like little lap dogs. That's why they support Hillary.
>>
>>70461451
It's true, just got back from the homo killing fields for the Saturday gay slaughter.
>>
>>70461276
She was anti-gay rights even during her run in the senate. She has never ever helped faggots.
>>
>>70461398
>Just look at my record!
>>
>>70461398

>1996 was 30 years ago

>>70461673

Right? What do they call this, fagpandering?
>>
>>70461673
This.
The only reason "gays" support her is because lesbians and trannies have overtaken the GLBT movement.
Gay men need to get off the bandwagon and go their own way.
>>
Liberals are simply too indoctrinated, LGBTfags drink the kool-aid by the gallons.
>>
File: _20160409_174021.jpg (133 KB, 1440x614) Image search: [Google]
_20160409_174021.jpg
133 KB, 1440x614
>>70460939
>what is proofreading.
>hurr durr, politicians can't have their own opinions.

Much like anyone gay voting for Shillary cunton, into the trash it goes. Try harder, OP.
>>
>>70461673
>She was anti-gay rights even during her run in the senate.

No she wasn't.
>>
>>70461898
>Gay men need to get off the bandwagon and go their own way.

Gay men support her as well:

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/03/will-gay-men-deliver-for-hillary-clinton-on-super-tuesday/
>>
Look up her gay rights record. She has always supported the gay community:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Hillary_Clinton.htm

LGBT people now married on Saturday & fired on Monday. (Feb 2016)
Pledged to sign Employment Non-Discrimination Act. (Apr 2015)
I re-evaluated & changed my mind on gay marriage. (Jun 2014)
We have all evolved on gay marriage since 1990s. (Jun 2014)
DOMA discrimination holds us back from a more perfect union. (Jun 2013)
I support gay marriage personally and as law. (Mar 2013)
Telling kids about gay couples is parental discretion. (Sep 2007)
Positive about civil unions, with full equality of benefits. (Aug 2007)
Let states decide gay marriage; they’re ahead of feds. (Aug 2007)
GLBT progress since 2000, when I marched in gay pride parade. (Aug 2007)
Supports DOMA, which Bill Clinton signed. (Jul 2007)
Don’t ask don’t tell was an important transition step. (Jun 2007)
2004:defended traditional marriage; 2006:voted for same-sex. (May 2007)
Federal Marriage Amendment would be terrible step backwards. (Oct 2006)
Gay soldiers need to shoot straight, not be straight. (Nov 2003)
End hate crimes and other intolerance. (Sep 2000)
Gays deserve domestic partnership benefits. (Feb 2000)
Military service based on conduct, not sexual orientation. (Dec 1999)

Voted NO on constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. (Jun 2006)
Voted YES on adding sexual orientation to definition of hate crimes. (Jun 2002)
Rated 89% by the HRC, indicating a pro-gay-rights stance. (Dec 2006)
Provide benefits to domestic partners of Federal employees. (Dec 2007)
Re-introduce the Equal Rights Amendment. (Mar 2007)
Reinforce anti-discrimination and equal-pay requirements. (Jan 2008)
>>
>>70462569
>Much like anyone gay voting for Shillary cunton,

She's the most qualified person for the presidency in us history.
>>
>>70460939
She doesn't give a fuck about LGBT. She goes based on what opinion polls say. Just like she doesn't care about spics. She panders to them and sells out our country.
>>
>>70464981
>She doesn't give a fuck about LGBT. She goes based on what opinion polls say. Just like she doesn't care about spics. She panders to them and sells out our country.

And the GOP give a shit about us? Yeah I will stick to the party that will actually pander to us, as opposed to the one that wants to KILL us.
>>
>>70465172
I bet you there are more gay Republican politicians than Dems. And it isn't gays or Lesbians that need to die. There is nothing wrong with being Gay. It's the trans freaks that are the problem.
>>
>>70460939
Oh and your votes don't matter in the election. You guys are confined to San Francisco. NY, and Boston. You have no impact on the electoral collage.
>>
File: sexula.png (3 KB, 562x82) Image search: [Google]
sexula.png
3 KB, 562x82
>>70465478
>I bet you there are more gay Republican politicians than Dems.

No, no, no, and no.

Gay people voted 76% for president Obama in 2012

> And it isn't gays or Lesbians that need to die. There is nothing wrong with being Gay. It's the trans freaks that are the problem.

Fuck off.
>>
>>70465706
>Oh and your votes don't matter in the election. You guys are confined to San Francisco. NY, and Boston. You have no impact on the electoral collage.

Gay people only exist in San Francisco, NY, or Boston now? According to exit polling:>>70465759

If gay people didn't vote, Romney would be president now.
>>
>>70461898
MGTOW
MWLMGTOW
Pottery, pure pottery
>>
>>70460939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBk-NbMFFsw
>>
>>70461276
Hildawg supports whoever's in power.

I don't understand why anyone would vote for her. She is literally the epitome of a sociopathic, scheming politician who's positions rely on one of two things. a) what she's paid to think b)what will get her elected at that time.

You genuinely have to be retarded to vote for Hillary, or have no access to the internet.
>>
File: 1455067202095.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1455067202095.png
347 KB, 500x543
>>70460939
im a pro trump trap because every other candidate is fucking awful.

Bernie is a self loathing white guilt filled cuckold who will let everyone walk all over him.

Cruz is a corporate rat and a huge pedophile.

And shillary is well... the emobdiment of a jewish banker shill.

Trump has a few crazy ideas like thinking vaccines cause autism, however, hes still not nearly as bad as the other 3.

Pic isnt me obviously but i know her
>>
>>70466556
We should beat up and murder uncle toms like you.
>>
>>70466556
>she

but desu my dick is hard
>>
>>70466137
>You genuinely have to be retarded to vote for Hillary,

You could say the same about Trumptards HURR DURR BUILD WALL
>>
>>70466675
how am i an uncle tom? Shillary doesnt even like LGBT people shes just shilling for shekkels.

I trust trump to be more fair to us than someone who has proven she will do anything for money

>>70466742
she she she she she she she
also
>getting triggered over pronouns
you should go back to tumblr
>>
>>70467018
>how am i an uncle tom?

You can't be gay and a Republican. It's like being a KKK member and black.
>>
A lot of commentators have said that the gay male vote will decouple from left wing parties now and in the future.

Essentially gay marriage / civil unions are a settled issue, this did not destroy conventional marriage (as if marriage nowadays isn't a scam to begin with).

Gay men don't have anything in common with transgenders other than being unusual. Gays are not constrained by their innate ability, as men they can just get on with things and be productive, whereas lesbians & feminists have to make excuses.
>>
>>70467240
>Essentially gay marriage / civil unions are a settled issue,

But in Mississippi and NC we've already seen anti-gay pushes there. So gay people aren't voting GOP anytime in the near future.
>>
>>70467126
>implying trump is even republican
also
>implying you cant be gay and republican
Caitlyn jennar is very pro republican. I hate him/her for a lot of things but i do respect them for not just jumping on the liberal bandwagon.

Im mostly center left but like i said all of the other candidates cannot be trusted.
>>
>>70460939
>>
>>70467379
>Caitlyn jennar is very pro republican.

Jenner is a uncle tom of the highest order. She's a rich white conservative. Why should I care what she thinks?
>>
>>70467473
Marriage isn't an issue for gay people now.

What is an issue is anti-discrimination laws, which Hillary has always supported.
>>
>>70467329
>But in Mississippi and NC we've already seen anti-gay pushes there. So gay people aren't voting GOP anytime in the near future.

That's true but these are remnants. It's just a complete non-issue, once gay marriage is in place, people get used to the idea.

Part of it also is a push back by people who feel they're constantly lectured to from Obama's getalong gang in the media. Passing anti-gay legislation is poking the other side in the eye.

But I still think the long-term trend is men vs women in political matters.

Still leftwing parties are very slowly but surely transforming from parties for working class men, to parties for women & identity politics.
>>
>>70467531
>She's a rich white conservative. Why should I care what she thinks?
are you saying shes a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

You should go back to tumblr.
>>
this is the last straw! I'm a lifelong Hillary supporter and feminist but now I'm voting for Trump! MAGA
>>
>>70468168
>That's true but these are remnants.

They are being pushed thought the fucking nation. Fuck off you don't even live here.

> once gay marriage is in place, people get used to the idea.

There has been a HUGE push back by the reich wing fascist GOP party. They won't stop till they turn America into Christian Saudi Arabia.

>>70468215
>are you saying shes a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Yes, she doesn't represent the majority of LGBT folk who are people of color (POC) and poor.
>>
>>70466900

At least trumptards recognize a fundamental issue in politics, and are voting for Trump because they agree with his state policies (e.g. building a wall, fixing trade deals). Ask a Clinton supporter why they're voting clinton, 9 times out of 10 in won't go past 'She's the most qualified for the job'
>>
>>70468958
>Ask a Clinton supporter why they're voting clinton, 9 times out of 10 in won't go past 'She's the most qualified for the job'

She wants a public opinion for healthcare, higher minimum wage, federal LGBTQI+ laws, common sense gun control, paid sick leave, strong regulations on wallstreet, and overturn Citizens United.
>>
>>70468958
>and are voting for Trump because they agree with his state policies (e.g. building a wall, fixing trade deals).

Pls ask your average Trumptard what Trump's position is on bank bailouts, national debt, military spending, prison industrial complex, weed, etc. and see what answer you get. Oh that's right Trump doesn't have a cohort policy positions outside of trade and build wall.
>>
/pol/s hatred of homosexuals is just insane yeah some of us are degenerates but what about Ernst Rohm or even Hitler?
>>
>>70469162

That's what she's saying to get elected.

>strong regulations on wallstreet

Citigroup Inc $891,501
Goldman Sachs $831,523
JPMorgan $801,380
Morgan Stanley $765,242
Lehman Brothers $362,853

I'm sure that's going to happen.
>>
>>70469670
>I'm sure that's going to happen.

Look at Dodd-Frank, which Obama implemented as president. He's brought back some regulations on wallstreet, despite taking some of their money.
>>
>>70469315

Trump hasn't even addressed those points, because his policies are vague as fuck. But my point is, Trump voters recognize a broken system. Hillary voters are either too stupid or too pussy to recognize that she embodies everything wrong with the system, and voting for her over Sanders/Trump will do absolutely nothing to change the status quo.
>>
>>70465172
Identity politics should never be in white house politics.Who cares if you're a faggot.
>>
>>70469744

Was Obama cozying up to Goldman Sachs and keeping confidential speeches during his stint as senator? Obama was at least consistent in his positions and wasn't afraid to have an intellectual discussion.

Hillary desperately tries to appear human.
>>
>>70469873
>because his policies are vague as fuck.

He only says stuff to appeal to the lowest of the low information voters out there. Example: /pol/ supports him.

His tax policy is just Reagan/Bush Jr. supply side economics crap. It's going to fuck our country up. He wants massive spending on military, but massive tax cuts. That's going to blow up the fucking deficit like all GOP presidents.
>>
>>70469992
>.Who cares if you're a faggot.

GOP cares, therefore I will never ever vote Republican. You guys want to keep enacting laws like HB 2. Well my vote goes for the Democrats every single time.
>>
>>70466137
I'm voting for her because I'm an investment bank quant with a degree in economics, and she's the only candidate who supports
* free trade
* increasing skilled legal immigration
* preserving the independence of the Federal Reserve
* leaving the big investment banks intact with expanded risk guidelines and increases in capital liquidity and leverage
* nuclear energy while cutting back on coal/oil/natural gas
* pro-choice

Kasich meets all of these requirements except pro-choice.
>>
>>70470162
the goy was good
>>
>>70469162
>allowing genocide is common sense

>strong regulations on wallstreet
She's 100% funded by wall street.

> higher minimum wage
prices will go up in proportion

>>70469744
>citing dodd frank as a good example
the only thing it did was hurt some smaller banks
>>
>>70461368

Homosexuality is a self destructive pathology. They WANT to be murdered by muslims.
>>
File: joo75.png (155 KB, 366x403) Image search: [Google]
joo75.png
155 KB, 366x403
>>70470183
>>
>>70470306
>She's 100% funded by wall street.

PROVE IT

>prices will go up in proportion

Expect that's been proven wrong time and time again.

>the only thing it did was hurt some smaller banks

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/editorials/2016/01/28/opponents-dislike-dodd-frank-because-works/YKhpct94gg83In2BxqzdLJ/story.html
>>
>>70463911
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

I'm not sure if you're a shill, or just stupid.

I mean look at this mess of a post
>>70464291
>Look up her gay rights record. She has always supported the gay community:
>Supports DOMA, which Bill Clinton signed. (Jul 2007)
>2004:defended traditional marriage
>>
>>70471135
>Supports DOMA, which Bill Clinton signed. (Jul 2007)
>2004:defended traditional marriage

Yes, but she never VOTED on that stuff. She voted in 2004 and 2006 against a constitutional ban on gay marriage n the US Constitution.
>>
I will never vote for Hillary.
>>
>>70467531
>I'm going to stereotype minorities but it's okay when I do it

You're a bigot. You think that anyone of a certain race/orientation must vote a think a certain way and will insult them for daring to break your preconceived narrow minded notions.

You're every bit a bigot as a KKK member, but less self-aware.
>>
File: 1460239674265.png (278 KB, 374x467) Image search: [Google]
1460239674265.png
278 KB, 374x467
>>
>>70468884
>They won't stop till they turn America into Christian Saudi Arabia.

And the left wants to import Muslims until America becomes an ACTUAL Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>70471488
>You're a bigot. You think that anyone of a certain race/orientation must vote a think a certain way and will insult them for daring to break your preconceived narrow minded notions.

Because voting for the other side is literally voting against your own interests. Do I need to point to HB 2 in NC and Mississippi?

>You're every bit a bigot as a KKK member, but less self-aware.

Yes the person who opposes bigotry is a bigot.

>>70471452
>I will never vote for Hillary.

Because she's a independent women right?
>>
>>70471617
>And the left wants to import Muslims until America becomes an ACTUAL Saudi Arabia.

0/10

Muslims take up literally less than 1% of the USA.
>>
File: bad things are.png (527 KB, 549x504) Image search: [Google]
bad things are.png
527 KB, 549x504
>people voting for establishment puppets
>>
>>70471677
>independent women
>still with bill
>gets money from time Warner and super pacs
>>
>>70471677
>Because voting for the other side is literally voting against your own interests. Do I need to point to HB 2 in NC and Mississippi?

>Every republican is literally the same person. State, local and federal elections are not distinct and you vote for the same person for all of them.

Is your brain clogged with semen?

>Yes the person who opposes bigotry is a bigot.

No, the person who insults a trans-woman because she has different politics than you do is a bigot. You don't think minorities can be individuals with their own viewpoints and opinions, you think they must be a monolith and are all the same. That's stereotyping, that's bigotry. No different than someone who thinks every black person is a gang banging drug addict that speaks ebonics.
>>
>>70470589
Anon you are incapable of reading.
Citigroup Inc $891,501
Goldman Sachs $831,523
JPMorgan $801,380
Morgan Stanley $765,242
Lehman Brothers $362,853

how much does a video game cost in australia again? or a house?
>>
>>70471805
>gets money from time Warner and super pacs

And she's received MILLIONS of dollars from small donors across the nation.
>>
>>70472112
wow millions? you don't say anon
>>
>>70472058
>Is your brain clogged with semen?

Only TWO Republican in the Mississippi legislature and North Carolina legislature voted against these bills. One for each state. GOP party overwhelming is against equality.

>You don't think minorities can be individuals with their own viewpoints and opinions,

God damn it. Minorities cannot vote Republican. The GOP is not welcoming to them. It's basically the modern day KKK. Basically is a GOP becomes president, that means Jim Crow comes back for blacks, LGBT folk go back into the closet, women are second class citizens, all Muslims are banned form he USA.
>>
>>70472396
>It's basically the modern day KKK. Basically is a GOP becomes president, that means Jim Crow comes back for blacks, LGBT folk go back into the closet, women are second class citizens, all Muslims are banned form he USA.

Man, I don't remember any of that happening under George W. I mean I really hated him as president but I didn't know he made Jim Crow come back.

Oh wait, you're just a delusional faggot with a black/white worldview where your political opponents are all the personification of evil. You're just an infant.
>>
>>70472596
>I don't remember any of that happening under George W. I mean I really hated him as president but I didn't know he made Jim Crow come back.

President picks the next three or four Supreme Court picks.

Conservatives are the ones who gutted the Civil Rights Act. That's literally Jim Crow 2.0.

Also LGBT issues and women's issues are at stake with the Supreme Court. We cannot out extremists like Ted Cruz or Donald Trump to pick the courts.
>>
>>70472760
>That's literally Jim Crow 2.0.

Explain. I don't see black people being stopped from voting. I don't see them being segregated (well, except by BLM).

I also don't think Trump is an extremist. I honestly don't think he believes what he's saying (esp in regards to abortion). He's just pandering to his base.

I also see a problem with having liberal extremists on the courts. I worry about restricting gun rights and free speech. Before you call me a gun fag, I don't even own one. I just don't want to see us become like Britain where self-defense is illegal.
>>
>>70473325
>I also see a problem with having liberal extremists on the courts. I worry about restricting gun rights and free speech. Before you call me a gun fag, I don't even own one. I just don't want to see us become like Britain where self-defense is illegal.

You don't have any right to own a gun. You want another Sandy Hook? You want more murder?
>>
>>70473325
>Explain. I don't see black people being stopped from voting.

VOTER ID
BANNING BLACK PEOPLE FROM VOTING FOR "BEING IN PRISON" DUE TO THREE STRIKE LAWS>>70473325
>>
>>70473731
>BANNING BLACK PEOPLE FROM VOTING FOR "BEING IN PRISON" DUE TO THREE STRIKE LAW

So literally Clinton?

You are so brain dead. You tried to say the Republicans would bring back Jim Crow, then literally showed Bill Clinton did more to that end.

>You don't have any right to own a gun

Sorry, the constitution disagrees. I can't believe you complain about having rights taken away from you, then immediately try to take away other peoples' rights. Restricting freedom and taking away a large part of US culture isn't the answer to mass shootings. All those mass murders were linked to anti-depressants. That's where you should be focusing your attention.
>>
Faggots are fucking idiots.

Shillary was only for gay rights when it became popular to be. As recent as 2004 she said marriage should only be between a man and a woman.

Like seriously. Faggots are dumber than niggers when it comes to the Clintons. I'll never understand their hardon for someone who only started supporting their cause when it became politically expedient.
>>
File: 1458955220597.jpg (69 KB, 907x624) Image search: [Google]
1458955220597.jpg
69 KB, 907x624
>>70472112

And I'm sure she'll be thinking about all of those small donors and not the bank donors when she tells Wall Street to "cut it out".

Seriously. Shillary supporters are so fucking blind to her corruption it's unreal.
>>
>>70474042
>So literally Clinton?

Hillary isn't her husband you shitlord.

>Sorry, the constitution disagrees.

Where does it say you can own an assault weapon in there? Do you really believe they were talking about that in 1789
>>
>>70461398
Less than 15 years ago.
>>
>>70460939
> Why so many members of the LGBT community support Secretary Clinton, a personal journey

Because the actual "LGBT community" isn't actually for gay people, it's ran by marxists and politically charged agendas.

I know plenty of gay people who are not part of the "LGBT community" because it doesn't represent gays anymore.

Do you understand?

I'm gay for trump btw.

MAGA 2016
>>
>>70474713
>Where does it say you can own an assault weapon in there? Do you really believe they were talking about that in 1789

Assault weapons are already banned faggot.

>Hillary isn't her husband you shitlord.

But she supported the law, semen gulper.
>>
>>70460939

"LGBT" has been hijacked by liberal politicians and feminist.

also
Trans is fetish
>>
>Bill Clinton
>allowing gays to be in the open in the military

Pick one.

Don't ask don't tell, told the gays to stay in the closet.

Hillary Clinton was officially against gay marriage until her 2008 presidential campaign.

Some one was paid to write this propaganda.
>>
>>70460939
Im gay and I support trump
>>
>>70475319
>Don't ask don't tell, told the gays to stay in the closet.

You do know gays were banned from the military before Don't ask don't tell?
>>
Even Obongo was anti-gay rights. Biden was the one to drag him out of the closet.
>>
>>70475368
>Im gay and I support trump

Why do you oppose your own interests?
>>
>>70475427

He doesn't oppose gay people, fag.
>>
>>70475427
Do you sense that Trump has a big dong?
>>
>>70475503
>He doesn't oppose gay people,

Yes he does. He wants to overturn Hodges.
>>
>>70475571
meant for
>>70475368
>>
>>70475427
Trump wont take away gay rights, and I dont live the faggot lifestyle
I just want to work hard and be paid fairly and I feel trump will probably make that easier for us
>>
>>70475635
Maybe

Maybe a big wall does the trick too~
>>
>>70460939
>LGBT community
Don't ever let me hear you use this bullshit phrase here ever again. You hear me?

They are not a community they are degenerates. depraved reprobate deviant perverted degenerates .. do not give this false accommodation to their vile filth by referring to them as anything but degenerates.
>>
>>70475695
>and I dont live the faggot lifestyle

Like I said, you aren't really gay, you are an uncle tom house faggot.
>>
>>70475401
Dadt still allowed for gays to be kicked out.

All it did was tell everyone to shut up.

Only when dadt was abolished, were gays actually allowed in the military.
>>
>>70475811
I dont care, he wont infringe on my rights. Insulting me isnt going to change my mind either faggot
>>
>>70475933
Seconded
Also a gay trump supporter
>>
>>70475933
>I dont care, he wont infringe on my rights. Insulting me isnt going to change my mind either faggot

Your still a traitor to your own kind. You deserve to beaten up and murdered. I wish I could kill all conservative gay people.
>>
File: joo48.png (810 KB, 715x494) Image search: [Google]
joo48.png
810 KB, 715x494
>>70472112
>MILLIONS of dollars from small donors across the nation

sure
>>
>>70475881
>Only when dadt was abolished, were gays actually allowed in the military.

Under LIBERAL Obama. And Hillary will continue his legacy.
>>
>>70476074
STOP THINKING DIFFERENT FROM ME REEEEEEE
>>
>>70476074
>own kind
Im not a faggot, Im gay

and Im not voting Trump because he is conservative. Im voting him because he is reactionary

I am NEVER going to vote Cruz/Bush/Romney/Reagan
>>
>>70475427
>Why do you oppose your own interests?

Only leftists know what's best for you.
>>
>>70476200
>Im not a faggot, Im gay

Your neither. You are a traitor. An Ann Coulter brainwashed shill.

>and Im not voting Trump because he is conservative. Im voting him because he is reactionary

His policies will destroy the United States and you need to have your fucking brain checked if you vote for him. His policies are literally just Reaganomics 2.0.
>>
>>70476217
>Only leftists know what's best for you.

Yes we do. You have to vote liberal. You cannot be gay and conservative.
>>
>>70476320
>insulting me will change my mind
Why do people keep trying to do this, it just makes me not want to take your side even more

Trump wont take away my rights, Hillary is courrpt, Sanders cant get shit done and Cruz is a conservative shit.
>>
>>70476358
I'm a Latino fag and I'm not voting for Hillary, suck it.
>>
File: 1457099862956.jpg (168 KB, 1191x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457099862956.jpg
168 KB, 1191x1200
>>70476358

>You cannot be gay and conservative.

Watch me
>>
will she try to get her administration to rewrite the constitution? Will I get fined for calling someone a nigger? will they take my rifle? will they take my job and replace it with a immigrant?
>>
>>70470162
>>70470073
>>70469744
>>70469315
>>70469162
>>70476095
>38 posts by this ID

Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>70474805
So back when 99% of the population correctly thought that faggots were mentally ill?
>>
Gays have no morals. Look at Ontario. Gay Premier has 20% approval rating. Where's that from? All Toronto, the gayest city in Canada.
>>
>>70476866
Its a serious case of butthurt I think he needs some cream for that
>>
>>70476200
>Im not a faggot, Im gay

Gays are faggots by definition you fucking faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
>>70461451
Heck, I booked a trip to NC just so that I can join the state-wide 'smear the queer'.
>>
>>70476795
>will she try to get her administration to rewrite the constitution? Will I get fined for calling someone a nigger? will they take my rifle? will they take my job and replace it with a immigrant?

Hopefully when she appoints the next liberal on the court that will happen.
>>
>>70477260
>Heck, I booked a trip to NC just so that I can join the state-wide 'smear the queer'.

Why do you hate us so much? What did a gay person do to you? Where you born hating us?
>>
>>70464813
This has to be the worst meme ever created.
>>
>>70476475
>Trump wont take away my rights,

He's a fucking fascist. He's going to take everyone's rights away when he becomes dictator.
>>
>>70460939
1. Gays like money
2. There are many unscrupulous gays in business and finance
>>
File: space kekkles.jpg (76 KB, 512x348) Image search: [Google]
space kekkles.jpg
76 KB, 512x348
>>70477311
Anon, you're giving me the kekkles
>>
>>70477362
Are you mentally ill?
Well you're a fellow fag so of course you are.
>>
>>70477433
>1. Gays like money

We do?????
>>
>>70470589
>He's stupid enough not to know that minimum wage just sets a new standard for minimum payment, driving prices up in other fields and making sure all commodities go up in proportion.
My Subway sandwiches have gone from $5 to $6.50 here in CA. Our minimum only went up 50 cents. Eat shit, retard.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.