[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This handsome hunk of criminal genius is up for parole next year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
This handsome hunk of criminal genius is up for parole next year and most likely will be held up in a mansion somewhere getting blow jobs from white chicks…..you jelly?
>>
>>70458043
>blow jobs
>implying
The nigger is dying of diabetes and probably hasn't been able to get a hard on for the better part of a decade
>>
>>70458043
>held up in a mansion somewhere

With what money you mongoloid, Goldman's family took his entire fortune in the civil trial.
>>
>>70458043

>criminal genius

I guess I can respect that
>>
>>70458331
How do you know?, you tried blowing him?
>>
>>70458429
They got less than a million out of a 33 million dollar settlement.
>>
>>70458043
>criminal genius
>gets caught robbing a sporting goods store
>>
>>70459360
Jewish people are always the ultimate victims :(
>>
>>70458429
They were awarded 33 million but only got 500,000
>>
>>70458043
that nigger is going to die in Prison, OP, and you'll never be able to suck his diseased black dick, faggot.
>>
u niggaz watchin the FX OJ marathan on tv rite now?

tl;d - niggers are fuckin retarded

seriously tho. any evidence they see is met with 'he dindu nuffinz pohleese beez rayciss'
>>
I can see the drop of Jewish blood in his veins.
>>
>>70461475

>good goy
>>
>>70461694
I watched the entire season

niggers are so fucking clannish and stupid. They allowed this slick-talking lawyer to use them as pawns to acquit a rich golf-playing Uncle Tom under the guise of "black power"

niggers only think along race lines
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.