[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING: Hillary says she will reveal the Truth about Ayy Lmao's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: ayy.jpg (5 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
5 KB, 202x250
I dunno why you cucks aren't voting for the only candidate willing to tell you the truth /pol/

---------------

In regard to Area 51, Podesta echoed Clinton's call, saying, "What I've talked to the secretary about, and what she's said now in public, is that if she's elected president, when she gets into office, she'll ask for as many records as the United States federal government has to be declassified, and I think that's a commitment that she intends to keep and that I intend to hold her to."

Asked if there is evidence of alien life, Podesta said,

"That's for the public to judge once they've seen all the evidence that the U.S. government has."

When it came to his own beliefs about beings from outer space, Podesta said, "There are a lot of planets out there."

And he made clear: "The American people can handle the truth."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/john-podesta-hillary-clinton-ufo/
>>
>>70457444
She isn't going to do shit. Bill tried to find out and they told the dude he got to investigate it that he Didn't Need To Know.
>>
>>70457444
Over half the American public rejects the official 9/11 narrative, and growing numbers of them are being to believe conspiracy theories that were regarded as tinfoil-hat-tier just 15 years ago.

No one actually believes that Hillary Clinton is gonna do anything other than go, "see? no aliens, turn off your computer and go to sleep".
>>
>>70457836
>being
*beginning*
>>
>>70457444
woah O_o

what evidence does the gvt have o__O
>>
File: naziufo.jpg (48 KB, 570x395) Image search: [Google]
naziufo.jpg
48 KB, 570x395
>>70457444
Podesta has been trying and failing for years. This is nothing new, she is just trying to get a few /infowars/ voters to switch over.
>>
File: leafremoval2013.png (110 KB, 517x95) Image search: [Google]
leafremoval2013.png
110 KB, 517x95
>>70457958
>>
>>70457444
Bullshit
>>
Right, and Newt Gingrich said he would build a moon base if he was elected in 2012.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows she won't do shit.
>>
>>70457444
once in office

>hey guys, turns out they are just testing military planes at area 51, so yeah, ok whats next on the agenda for today.
>>
>>70457444
She can't even release her goddamn emails why would she cough up aliens?
>>
Shillary the liar tells you ayys exist, do you believe it?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 517x768
>Hillary
>telling the truth
>>
>>70457444
too bad Romania already has the answer

gibs pls
>>
>>70457836
She'll never bring it up if she actually gets into office. Right now she's just trying to distract people from he fact that she's a reptilian.
>>
>>70458612
This
/thread
>>
File: 2spooky4me.jpg (98 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.jpg
98 KB, 640x384
>>70457444

The year was 1947.

Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947, a little more than 66 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and organizations. However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the alien crash , the following people were born:

Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden
>>
File: WhyHaveYouDoneThis.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
WhyHaveYouDoneThis.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>70457444
>Dolan wants to talk about illegal aliens that actually exist
>Shillary wants to talk about ayy lmaos
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.