[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why is North Carolina being so mean to gay people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7
File: boylookingup.jpg (64 KB, 1018x645) Image search: [Google]
boylookingup.jpg
64 KB, 1018x645
>Daddy, why is North Carolina being so mean to gay people?
>If I were gay, would you want businesses to be able to discriminate against me?

So, pole, are you really so heartless that you support the anti LGBT law in N.C.? Why?
>>
I generally think that businesses should discriminate against anyone they want.
>>
>>70456406
>implying ill let my child grow up blue pilled
>>
>>70456406
I believe private business owners should be able to discriminate against anyone they choose. I don't support these laws because Christians just want to be special little snowflakes and be able to discriminate against who they like, while not letting anyone else do it. Christians are whiney little bitches that want a personal exemption.
>>
>>70456406
>I'm sure they don't dicriminate at the helicopter rides there gay son, lets go now!
>>
>>70456406
I you were gay I'd be forced to kill you in order to uphold the honor of my family, son.
>>
>>70456406
Faggot here. Only business that shouldn't be allowed to discriminate are medical
>>
>>70456406
You're not wearing your SS uniform.
You get no dinner.
>>
This law was a reaction to lawsuits filed against businesses that wouldn't perform services for gay weddings because of religious beliefs.
If lgbt stopped being such faggots we wouldn't need these laws.
>>
>If I were gay, would you want businesses to be able to discriminate against me?

Absolutely son, you see we live in what is called a free market, which means that if I start a business, I ought be able to sell to whomever I decide. Should I do this and succeed, then good on me for my marketing capabilities. If this causes me to fail than it is the market deciding that I should fail.
>>
Private businesses can exclude who they want provided they are not a monopoly or provider of an essential service (i.e. water, food)

Any publically owned business or one that has received government funding similarly has no say over their clientele.

But if racist mom and pop want to exclude them homos, let them. It's a free market and they will suffer the consequences or profit depending.

It's a fallacy to desire safe spaces for minorities and then simultaneously demand the majority provide an open door for them. It's one or the other, not both.
>>
I live in a vacation area in NC. We're already having the best season we've had in years so far and its only just begun.
>>
>>70456406
Yes son I'm in favour of freedom. Protecting everyone's feelings is a race to the bottom.
>>
>>70456719
Sure Ahmed, I mean your holy book is very clear but outside the caliphate of Sweden we don't treat gays with such horrible violence
>>
If my son came out as gay I'd disown him and divorce the mother, then try again with a less tainted womb.
>>
>>70456406

Gays are heretics who deserves to be burned.
You won't be gay, I'm a decent parent.
>>
>>70456744
depends what for they should have a right to not give hormones or cut your dick off
>>
>>70457000
Are you saying that business is booming because of the new law...because last I heard, NC has already lost a lot of business with a lot more leaving shortly.
>>
I don't even get it. What do laws about which bathroom you have to use even affect gay people?
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 2192x1241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 2192x1241
They're not being mean to gays they're trying to prevent them from becoming a privileged class who can sue people for imagined slights and different opinions.

Now let's go play hide the sausage!
>>
homosexuals deserve death
>>
>>70456406
They already can. As long as they don't say anything that would give you a case, they can literally just ignore you and not do business with you.
>>
there is literally nothing in the NC law that discriminates against gays, lesbians, or bisexuals.

It literally only says "you have to use the restroom of your birth sex". only people it "discriminates" against is delusional trannies

stop regurgitating leftist talking points
>>
>>70457272
you mean like Christians already do?
>>
>>70457030
freedom is a liberal code word for "degeneracy" if people weren't free to be faggots we wouldn't even be having this discussion.
>>
File: 1455544627965.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
1455544627965.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
>>70456406
>If I were gay
This is why you have multiple children

NEVER PUT ALL OF YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET
>>
>>70456406
Sucks to be you, fag. How's about you drink bleach or do a flip. Either one frees you of the burden of N.C.'s awesomeness.
>>
>>70456603
>I believe private business owners should be able to discriminate against anyone they choose.

This is an extraordinary position.
>>
>>70457390
I'm not so sure that's a common thing or something that really happens mate.
>>
>>70457337
well actually the tranny bathroom part is being harped on by the media but the more important part is that it would negate any city or municipal level anti-discrimination statues against gays like the one passed in Charlotte. The tranny bathroom shit should be inconsequential but unfortunately the media only picks up on that
>>
>>70456406
NC here
Born and raised
this new legislation confirmed for me that North Carolina will be my home forever
I will raise make my life here and raise my kids here
>>
>>70457398
Fuck off statist cunt
>>
>>70457390
I'd kill you for that slight but to do so would involve me actually raising my hand, and you're not exactly worth the effort, FAG!
>>
>>70456603
I hope a lot of Muslims move to North Carolina and use that law against Christians.
>>
>>70457414

lolol
>>
>>70457559
why dont you fuck off back to tumblr you nigger living cuck
>>
>>70457499
Christians have anti-discrimination protection. So do Jews, Muslims, hell even scientologists.

Now I agree that anti-discrimination laws are anti-capitalist and anti-american but gays are only the 20th group to look for that protection. Since you're so against gays getting that protection would you be i n favor of Christians, blacks, women etc. giving up those protections?
>>
>>70457414
They're trying to force gender equality here. They were told that they'd be shot if they even dreamed of forcing it or for having parades. In fact, in Freeport, fags wanted a parade but ended up having some walk about in a hotel lobby or some shit. None of them attended.

Had I a child who even dreamed of being a faggot, I'd beat it senseless.
>>
>>70457665
Tumblr is filled with statist faggots just like you you little baby faggot

Go suckle the states teet and ask for permission before you post here
>>
>>70456648
>le ebin helicopter rides meme
Epic dank meme XDDD.
>>
>>70457700
yes
>>
>>70457498
Maybe in your faggot country. It's pretty much the norm where I live.
>>
>>70457230

I am saying that. Nobody actually cares about it.

If things like this actually mattered beyond the media then Chik-Fil-A would be long gone.

If businesses leave, it'll just make room for new businesses to take over. If real estate prices drop, it'll just create a buyers market.
>>
>>70457715
It's OK, gay rights usually only works in civilized countries.
>>
Any business that would discriminate against someone simply for being gay has a piece of broccoli for a brain. Business's don't discriminate stop trying to be the victim.
>>
>>70457725
I dont need permission, im a straight white male, unlike you, faggot. Why don't you go march at a pride parade, libtard?
>>
>>70457715
>gender equality
>Bahamas

You are niggers. Men and women are equal, both equally worthless.
>>
Don't worry about it son. Now put me back in your mouth
>>
>>70457762
alright well good, but can you see that Christians should have no more right to anti-discrimination protection than gays?
>>
>>70457290
Ok Mahmoud
>>
>>70456406
Not only do I support it, I hope it leads to stronger legislation and similar bills elsewhere.
>>
>>70456406
>failing as a father
wew
>>
>>70457825
I am a straight white male you retard
>>
>>70457899
>oi vey he doesnt like gays must be a backwards muslim

JIDF pls go
>>
>>70456406

I AM FROM NC. I SAY THIS: USE THE BATHROOM ACCORDING TO YOUR TACKLE. IF YOU HAVE A DICK, USE THE MEN'S ROOM. IF YOU DON'T, GIRL'S ROOM. IF YOU GET A SEX CHANGE, USE THE APPROPRIATE ROOM. WOW, EXTREMELY HARD.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. NO ONE TRULY GIVES A SHIT IN EITHER BATHROOM EXCEPT STUPID PEOPLE. THE ENTIRE POINT OF A BATHROOM IS TO PISS OR SHIT AND THEN LEAVE. IT IS NOT AN EXCLUSIVE CLUB, AND TRULY THERE WAS NOTHING PREVENTING THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHAT IF THERE IS ONLY ONE BATHROOM IN THE ENTIRE PLACE? WHAT THEN? WHY IS THIS GARBAGE NECESSARY?

USE THE FUCKING BATHROOM ACCORDINGLY AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF IT. THE END.
>>
>>70456406
>implying you can force to provide service for anyone
>>
>>70457866
yes

The only argument I can see in favor of that would be one regarding the fact that freedom of religion is explicitly protected in the constitution while some other things are not.
>>
>>70457866
That was his entire point you tremendous cunt.
>>
>>70456406
Of course not, now come to daddy so he can teach you to be a good gay boyfriend and not embarrass yourself to your future bf
>>
>>70457390
Yeah, and how often do they win? Or how often are they treated as special and perfect by the mainstream media? How often are grave issues brought up against them as a punchline but similar jokes towards gays are booed into oblivion.

Make a priests-molest-kid joke and everyone laughs.
Make a gay-dads-molest-kid or Mudslime-molests-kid joke and you are marked for death as an intolerant bigot.
>>
>>70457959
you just said you hope people are free to be faggots. thats a class 1 cuckold statement which means you are in fact, a faggot
>>
>>70456406
>>Daddy, why is North Carolina being so mean to gay people?
Yes.
>>If I were gay, would you want businesses to be able to discriminate against me?
Yes.
>So, pole, are you really so heartless that you support the anti LGBT law in N.C.?
Yes.
>Why?
Yes.
>>
>>70457568
>3edgy5me
>>
>>70458056
Catholics bitch if you make a pedo priest joke.
>>
>>70458108
>no people can't suck dick!
>stop liking what I don't like!

Just because you think people should be able to do something doesn't mean you yourself wish to do it you knuckle dragging mongoloid.
>>
>>70456406
Businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone they want for whatever reason they want.
Let the market decide what is and isn't acceptable.
>>
Based NC reporting. Would you want a mentally ill man dressed in drag in your daughter's locker room? Or pissing in the same bathroom as her?

Fuck em. They SHOULD be ostracized from society and imo their "lifestyle" should be violently oppressed.
>>
>>70456532
This. Government has no place in the rules of a business.
>>
>>70456968
this
>>
>>70457498

>freedom of association
>freedom of contract
>an extraordinary position

Generations of Englishmen struggled for these common law rights, and in half a century we've utterly trampled their accomplishments.
>>
>>70456968
>Any publically owned business or one that has received government funding similarly has no say over their clientele.

This is how the marxists take over society
They start making criterea where certain people/businesses have no freedom
How can a normal business compete against somene getting handouts?

It's how education turned into a government show
>>
File: 1455069932632.jpg (181 KB, 680x881) Image search: [Google]
1455069932632.jpg
181 KB, 680x881
>>70456406
Tell it to the gas chambers, son
>>
>>70458302
Drag isn't the same thing as transgenderism.
>>
Gay here

If you're going to ban discrimination based on race or religion, you should do it for sexual orientation too.

I'd prefer to have full free association, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon, so until then I want my fair share of it.
>>
>>70458164
They bitch. But no one tries filing anti-defamation lawsuits on their behalf. No one starts hashtags calling for the destruction of whoever made that joke.

Mock Catholics and nothing happens.
Mock gays and you get Rekt.
>>
>>70457230
The businesses that are pulling out are actually kind of parasitey.

Something better will likely fill the void.
>>
>>70457817
Oh you mean countries where the kike controls everything from the media to the governments to most, if not all big businesses---that's what I thought you said, FAGGOT!

>>70457834

I can't understand a word you're saying Mumbler, so how's about you take Mahmoud's cock out your mouth and Abdul Kandahar's cock out your ass and let's have a conversation, you inbred waste of flesh.

>>70458137
You haven't seen edgy yet, young one but you will.
>>
>>70456968
>public funding

what do you mean by this? Public roads, welfare for other people so they can live long enough to buy your products, emergency servies, etc? All of these could be considered public "funding."
>>
>>70457772
Businesses are given remarkable protections in the US. They can apply for protection from their creditors should they go bust, they can limit their liability to financial loss to predetermined amounts of money.

Businesses can make extraordinary demands of the general public, other businesses, infrastructure and the environment. They are granted these extraordinary privileges to foster enterprise, to promote economic activity, to mitigate risk to especially the small and medium enterprises an economy needs.

If you grant industry the right to refuse goods or service arbitrarily, the functioning competitive market economy is crippled. Industry is free to cartelise, to create uncompetitive layers of mutual economic interest, to create artificial shortages and surpluses.

This is economic and social suicide. This might seem like a good idea in whatever oxycontin den you live in, but in the real world with daylight and sober adults it is a catastrophically bad one.
>>
>>70458388
Like hell it isn't. Just because one believes they're actually a woman and the other doesn't, doesn't change a damn thing.
>>
File: 2000mad.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
2000mad.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
>>70456406
>>70456406
The LGBT community needs to be brought to heel. They are out of control
I wouldnt want my daughter (if i have one) in the same room as some freak who thinks hes a woman when she wants to go to the bathroom or use a public shower at a pool

Its fucking degeneracy, these people are just pushing to see how far much shit the government will put up with
>>
>>70456406
We are all Americans.
>>
>>70456744
Why make an exception for medical treatment - which you might never need - but at the same time apply segregation to everyday stuff like for example food, entertainment and toilets? Do you even realize how retarded this suggestion is?
>>
>>70458918
Sadly, change won't be brought about by words but by actions. Your country some time ago was known for actions, and in fact it were your propensity for disobedience that made you the greatest newest nation on earth.
For now however do all you can to inspire the revolutionary in others. You're source, and source once compiled create wonders. If source is lost, and compilations are altered or deleted then Revolutions fail. As the source you're to, like the muses of legend, inspire or coerce greatness in others.
>>
>>70458774
You are babbling like an idiot
This freedom of association was banned because of niggers in the US

No idea what you are talking about cartels or other madness

It was literally ONLY because its in the businesses rational self-interest to keep blacks out, so the marxists banned it.

Just as its in their self-interest to keep degenerate freaks out
>>
>>70458659
>Oh you mean countries where the kike controls everything from the media to the governments to most, if not all big businesses---that's what I thought you said, FAGGOT!
No I mean countries that don't look down on people based on decisions concerning who they sleep with.
>>70458574
They do much more often than you think, Bill Donohue makes his career on civil litigation about Catholic MUH HURT FEELINGS
>>
>>70456406
Because fuck you that's why. Also because freedom of religion > your right to be a faggot
>>
Sometimes I panic and wonder if I stepped into the girls' bathroom accidentally

I calm down once I see that I'm pissing at a urinal though.
>>
>>70456968
This. Faggot, just go buy your wedding cake shaped like a bloody prolapsed anus from some other bakery and don't try and ruin someone's life and business for not kowtowing to your degeneracy.
>>
>>70459473
no one is saying any religious group needs to accept gays or perform gay marriages
>>
>>70459409
Oh you. We've had fags here since king hatchet was a hammer and a great many of those fags actively infected and abused others with their shit. Yes, they abused children even and continue to do so. They're in ever facet of our society, like a cancer, and they've always enjoyed an almost mafia untouchable status regardless.

Gender equality however says these fucking filthy freaks now has a right to claim to be like everyone else, which they're not and never will be. they've even added that, education bullshit to their rights meaning they're getting to infect even more kids with their shit. We will killthem all first. They kinda knows this and would much prefer for things to continue as it always had.

Fucking foreigners like yourself are the real ones forcing this shit.
>>
>>70456406
>northerners not respecting southern state rights
What's new?
>>
>>70460252
*every facet
>>
>>70456406

Shut up and put my dick back in your mouth you little faggot.
>>
>>70460262
>northerners not respecting southern state rights

Why should I respect a bunch of loser hicks who lost a civil war when you tried to invaded my state? (Pennsylvania)
>>
>>70459185
>No idea what you are talking about cartels or other madness

US history? Uncompetitive trade practices? Cartelisation?

Any guesses my cognitional chum? Hope is fading on my end.
>>
>>70456406
I don't want you to grow up and own a business and have the state telling you what you can or can't do.
>>
>>70461128
>and have the state telling you what you can or can't do.

So we should go back to child labor and slavery?
>>
File: 15405592973_2b57b89f09_b.jpg (168 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
15405592973_2b57b89f09_b.jpg
168 KB, 683x1024
You guys won't be laughing when this court case challenging the NC law goes before the US Supreme Court and it's ruled unocnsitiontal.

Also this law bans cities enacting higher minimum wage, labor laws for children, broadband, etc.

BUT BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ABOUT ATTACKING DEM HOMOS
>>
>>70461348
Like how weed's illegal according to the Supreme Court yet in many states weed smoking's allowed?

State vs Federal, wonder who wins.
>>
File: faggot getting told.jpg (49 KB, 642x480) Image search: [Google]
faggot getting told.jpg
49 KB, 642x480
>>70456406
Faggots are an abomination and belong to the psych ward

Kill yourself faggot pedo you should be gassed freak
>>
>>70459409
Then why do people care more about GLAAD's whining than his whining? Or even know more about GLAAD than him?

Simple, Catholics are acceptable targets whose complaints are ignored. Gays are idolized and their complaints are treated like the most important thing ever.

Hell, I'm Catholic who hates all this gay marriage/homo-fetishism shit and I had to look up who Dill Bonahue was.
>>
>>70461542
/thread
>>
>>70456406
Yes I would, son. Gays are bad people who do very bad things. They eat da poo poo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
>>
>>70456406
>fucking homophobic assholes. We cannot allow their business to be successful
>I have an idea, how about we force the evil homophobes into doing business with gays, therefore generating more money for them? That'll teach them to discriminate!
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.