[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Putin does it again!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4
File: putinstronk.png (351 KB, 753x855) Image search: [Google]
putinstronk.png
351 KB, 753x855
The absolute madman
>>
>>70454659

He's in Russia, he can go mad all he wants and everyone will just assume he's doing his job.
>>
File: 1337027485132.jpg (17 KB, 256x352) Image search: [Google]
1337027485132.jpg
17 KB, 256x352
>Kasyanov
>a major anti-Putin opposition figure
>>
>>70454867
This bratishka is correct.
All big and serious opposition leaders are dead, well there is Navalny but he's a cuck and is too afraid to talk shit against government. The rest are sitting quietly under the shkonka and rarely make noise.
>>
>>70454659
Russians are real pros with that honey trap.
>>
>>70455411
>All big and serious opposition leaders are dead
Like who? As far as I'm aware there was never any serious opposition.
>>
>>70455411
>cuck and is too afraid
To be fair, he probably doesn't want to die.
>>
>>70454867
Do Russians care that their elections don't matter?
They don't make as much of a fuss as Americans.
>>
>>70454867
They were saying Boris Nemstov or whatever his name was, was actually the leader of the "Russian opposition" after his assassination.
>>
>Kasyanov
>Member of PARNAS,a libshit party which has about 3 and a half members and as many followers

Well,two tears for him and nobody gave a shit
>>
>>70455755

Do they matter in Belgium?
>>
>>70455843
barely
>>
>>70455823
That's total bullshit.

https://www.google.ru/trends/explore#q=%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%86%D0%BE%D0%B2

Look at those google searches,most people never heard of him before.
>>
>>70455411
Navalny is a Putin plant,just like the rest of the opposition parties,he was just aimed at young people,since none of them trusted LDPR and the like.
>>
Can someone explain what the problem is with politicians having sex?

Getting laid is awesome why is it such a big deal. Can't politicians pull a trump, and say "Yeah I fucked her and I loved it, whats the big deal?"
>>
Oh no, people having sex. That's unheard of! That said, who the fuck would actually support Kasyanov?

It's ok when Putin's camarilla gives out parliament memeberships and million dollar apartments to whores though, because reasons, right?

A plague on both your houses, cucks.
>>
>>70455562
The jew Berezovski was pretty rich and could have continued using his money to harm Putin, too bad he committed suicide. Also Hodor was Putin's big rival, too bad he was corrupt and spend 10 years in prison and now is an old weak man. Politkovskaya, the journalist investigating blown up commie blocks and suspecting FSB doing an inside job, too bad she was shot by unknown assassins. Renegade FSB agent supporting Policovskaya, poisoned with Polonium by an unknown assassin.
A medium fish Nemtsov, also shot by unknown assassins.
>>
>>70455411
There was no real opposition in the first place, so they aren't really dead.

>>70455755
Well, the last time we had mass protests was during the last parliament elections when there were many reports about cheating. They didn't lead to anything except government tightening the grip. Since then I think most people stopped giving a fuck so that probably won't happen again after the next elections.
>>
>>70456108
it was a prostitute
>>
>>70455755

Russians value strength over fairness. Especially the older generation. If you are strong enough to take and maintain power, you deserve power.

We in the West have it backwards. We value fairness over EVERYTHING. Even over logic. Got a job opening? Hire the black-woman with less qualifications because that is fair. Competition in grade school? Give everybody a trophy because that is fair.

We are destroying ourselves from within. Russia and China will dominate the world unopposed in 20 years.
>>
>>70456506

>Russia and China will dominate the world unopposed in 20 years.

Lel, hello there Russiaboo. We sure will, as soon as we figure out how to unfuck the pensions system.

Just you wait.
>>
>>70456435
>Berezovski and Hodor were Putin's enemies
Chuckled heartily. They were oligarchs who didn't share during the 90's bedlam,so they got hit hard when their enemies came into power,so their businesses can be assimilated and turned over to companies owned by the govts friends.
>Politkovskaya
Literally who. You,as an american,should know first hand that journalists change nothing.
>>
>>70456663
What's wrong with your pension system?
>>
File: x.gif (11 KB, 136x184) Image search: [Google]
x.gif
11 KB, 136x184
>>70456488
>>
>>70456488
And? The problem is?
>>
>>70455840
Why wouldn't you vote the FREEDOM party?

The People's Freedom Party (Russian: Пapтия нapoднoй cвoбoды, Partiya narodnoy svobody), or PARNAS (Russian: ПAPHAC),[3] is a Russian liberal democratic political party.

Founded in November 1990 in the Russian SFSR as a pro-reform and pro-democracy party, the later Republican Party of Russia (RPR) became one of Russia’s oldest political parties. In 2007 the party was denied re-registration and declared to be dissolved by the Russian Supreme Court. It was only after the European Court of Human Rights ruled that the denial of registration was unlawful that it could restore its official registration in May 2012. Today, PARNAS is led by Mikhail Kasyanov and is an associate member of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE).[4]

Membership (2011) 46,158
Seats in the State Duma
0 / 450
[2]
Seats in the Regional Parliaments
1 / 3,787

What I don't get is why they parade those ultra cucked parties as great russian opposition just a few % behind putin, shouldn't western media shill for zyuganov?
>>
>>70456435
Berezovsky was a Rothschild plant and a partner of Soros and Hodorkovsky was openly transferring his assets to Jacob Rothschild.

They were a real opposition, just the usual kikes.
>>
>>70456971
>>70457118
Because the public cares, for whatever reason.
>>
>>70456488
It wasn't a prostitute. She was apolitical aid. They were having an extended affair.
>>
>>70457158
>weren't a real oppostion
>>
>>70454867
this
>kasyanov
>literally who
>>
>>70457185
I really don't think so. Afaik having sex with a hooker is on the same level as having drinking problems or gabling too much. Nobody minds. No?
>>
>>70457148
I wouldn't vote for the FREEDOM party because they are fucking useless,and also libshits geared towards globalization.

Zyuganov is a Putin plant. All the major opposition parties pretty much are,LDPR,KPRF,Fair Russia,Apple,all of them are there to create the illusion of the opposition being there,all the while doing what they were told.
>>
>>70457405
It's not a hooker, it's his aide. And he's married too. Read the article. That's a political scandal, pretty much.
>>
>>70457185

Nobody gives a shit really, except for some overactive shills that have to make stories out of it.

He was unelectable without this leak. He would've been unelectable without anyone knowing about his sex life.

It's another pointless shucking and jiving shit to make people think something ineteresting is going on.

>anyone in Russia caring about anything at this point

If i didn't get in trouble, it was a fine day, everything else can go fuck itself, both opposition and administration and their dank memes
>>
By the way: I've read that in the 90s most of the oligarcs were Jews (big surprise). How is the situation now? Are your oligarchs still the Jews or more Russians? Is Russia as corrupt as the West says or is that mostly propaganda?
>>
>>70456108
It's not just sex. It was his party member or something and he talked a lot of shit about other opposition figures.
>>
>>70457611
>shucking and jiving
Hell,now that you mention it
>>
>>70457639

>Are your oligarchs still the Jews or more Russians?

They're still Jews but they're tight with Le Based Boudine Saviour of The White Race so that makes it ok for you cucks i guess
>>
>>70457782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWg5ymecm8
>>
>>70455411
The ones sitting under the shkonka are either real violent extremists that would never get support from our braindead population before shit hits the fan or controlled opposition like Tesak, DPNI, etc. that were dumped into the trash the moment more favorable to the current agenda astroturfed projects came online like.
>>
>>70457158
>Berezovsky was a Rothschild plant and a partner of Soros and Hodorkovsky was openly transferring his assets to Jacob Rothschild.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-panama-tax-ukraine-rothschild-idUSKCN0X411I

Rothschild says Ukraine president's trust up to international standards

The wealth management arm of Rothschild Group set up a trust it handles for Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in line with international standards for the treatment of assets of politicians in office, the company said on Thursday.

Poroshenko has had to defend himself repeatedly against accusations he tried to evade tax after the "Panama Papers" data leak on Sunday showed he had placed his Roshen confectionary business assets in an offshore account.

Rothschild said Poroshenko had appointed it as a trustee of a blind trust to hold his shares in Roshen.

"The trust has been modeled on international standards for politicians requiring trusts to hold their assets while they are in office," it said in emailed comments.

On Monday, Poroshenko's financial and legal team said the offshore company did not violate Ukrainian law. It was set up offshore as part of the process of establishing the Rothschild trust - needed to avoid a conflict of interest, they said.

Nevertheless some Ukrainian lawmakers have said the scandal influenced Dutch voters' resounding rejection of a Ukraine-EU treaty in a referendum on closer political and economic ties.

It could also further delay attempts by Poroshenko's faction to form a new coalition next week.

Political deadlock and stalled reform efforts have derailed a critical $40 billion international bailout program and raised concerns among Ukraine's Western backers that leaders in Kiev lack the political will to enact the changes they promised in the wake of the 2013-14 Maidan street protests.

World | Thu Apr 7, 2016 5:55am EDT
Related: World
>>
>>70458005
Well, that's common knowledge, the Blackstone Group has been managing the Ukrainian assets since the start.
>>
>>70456786
>Implying oligarchs can't be leaders of the opposition
>journalists change nothing
WikiLeaks, Assange, Snowden, Panama Papers.
She could have been more patient, collect more evidence secretly and drop the leaks years later when the internet became much more popular. From the other side Russians don't care about things that directly impact them, such as currency, wages, pensions, police brutality, etc; and haven't done anything after annexation of Crimea except a week long celebration that was immediately forgotten. Probably there would be a shit storm in media but nothing more.
>>
File: 1457522829830.jpg (29 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
1457522829830.jpg
29 KB, 540x402
>>70457794
Well, not really desu. I think we're just so desperate for any strong leader that we hope for even someone like Putin. I mean he at least didn't say "To me the new Russia only exists to secure the existence of the State of Israel and the Jewish people."

But yeah, le saviour of le white race is a meme unfortunately...
>>
>>70456663
>as soon as we figure out how to unfuck the pensions system.
THIS
I want to see Lavrov as president. I think he would lead well.
>>
>>70458753
He's 3 years older than putin.
>>
>>70458510
>WIkileaks,Assange,Snowden,Fucking Panama
Remind me again,what drastic changes did these exactly make? Middle East is still fuckes,Jews still rule everything,most governments are still corrupt private clubs. All that happened is some fuckers got selected to take the fall and were fired. Just saying things changes nothing.
>>
>>70459032
And....what's the point?
>>
>>70459417
Well,the only way Putin gives up the president seat is when he's way too old to be one and Lavrov will be even older. I think that's his point.
>>
>>70459417

Gerontocrat pls
>>
>>70459571
>president seat
He will just change it with golden throne.
>>
>>70459417
I think Putin will always be president. It is hard to see us with another president.
>>
>>70454659
As if this guy was any serious threat and all this wasn't in the plan from the beginning by him and Putin's handlers as a way of him saving face publicly for not continuing to oppose Putin.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.