[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your rare cucksheds / cuckold detention centers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: my chamber.jpg (12 KB, 152x153) Image search: [Google]
my chamber.jpg
12 KB, 152x153
Pic related mine
c:
>>
The wifey and I go by our local soup shelters and try to find the most aesthetically pleasing darker pigmented males for the shed. Usually there is like one or two males there who aren't complete niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 1388x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 1388x858
>>
>>70454444
Nice quads

Also, i was curious, so i checked this.
What the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>70455109
i mean, seriously, what the fuck is this?! I started to think that dying of western civilisation is not so bad thing
www cuckoldplace.com/12_86769_1.html
>>
File: Aminyashed.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1198) Image search: [Google]
Aminyashed.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1198
>>
>>70454854
i never understood why a shed is involved with cucking
>>
>>70455401
Kek
>>
>>70455412
You watch from there.
>>
>>70455401
Topkek
>>
>>70455401
Holy shit it took me a few times to see the paki looking out the window of the shed.
>>
File: cucksheds.png (550 KB, 1260x2214) Image search: [Google]
cucksheds.png
550 KB, 1260x2214
>>70455412
It's where you go while your wife spends time with the bull. You can build lego sets, play with Star Wars action figures, and so forth.

If you make it fancy enough, you can even have electricity and internet connected for video games. After all, borrowing your wife's son's video games system is out of the question.
>>
File: prep the bull.jpg (38 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
prep the bull.jpg
38 KB, 500x281
Bull prepping vehicle.
>>
>>70455412
You need to associate affordable living with negative things like cucking. The jews know what they're doing. Sure cuck sheds aren't affordable living but anything resembling a small efficient living space you don't need to take out a mortgage(jew shackles) for will be ridiculed.

Say no to mortgages.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.