[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was he right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 13
File: merkel.jpg (153 KB, 783x741) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
153 KB, 783x741
was he right?
>>
About the giant squid or what
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>70455120
kek
>>
>>70453809
He has bat nipples so no
>>
>>70453809
He personifies modern liberalism in his 'break a few eggs to make an omelette' approach to achieving world peace, so no.
>>
File: 1459275671891.jpg (404 KB, 700x812) Image search: [Google]
1459275671891.jpg
404 KB, 700x812
literally who?
>>
>>70455445
Quentin
>>
>>70453809
No, even he wasn't sure he was right. Uniting people under fear stops working exactly as soon as that fear is gone. Would've lasted ten years, tops.
>>
Yeah but just because he's right doesnt give him the right to shitpost on /v/. But who am I kidding he's fucking Canadian.
>>
>>70455439
Actually he was racist as fuck and wanted to kill all blacks>>70455439
. He was literally a gay fascist
>>
Can someone explain to me why people liked a random giant squid alien attacking to unite Humanity, over the film's version which makes 10 billion times more sense?

The entire story is about one man who becomes a God and the struggle of Humanity dealing with him alongside the usual struggles Humanity deals with itself. How can you be invested in that and then not go, "what the FUCK" when the story switches to a random alien invasion event?

Doesn't it make more sense for Ozy to do what he did in the movie? Use the God's power without his consent to trick the world into uniting against him?
>>
>>70453809
No. He is a massive genocidal faggot who believed he is doing the right thing while being wrong about everything, basically a typical leftist with tired points: muh world peace, muh united humanity.
>>70455537
This.
>>
File: this triggers the marxist.jpg (125 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
this triggers the marxist.jpg
125 KB, 620x320
>>70455919
Because in the comic you expect a explosion but its instead a giant squid its a nice plot twist and also serves as a reminder to the reader that he still reading a comic
>>
>>70453809
batnips
>>
File: 134420013184.jpg (56 KB, 644x600) Image search: [Google]
134420013184.jpg
56 KB, 644x600
>>70453809
>tfw you will never be like Doctor Manhattan
>>
Rorschach was right.
>>
>>70456234
why would that trigger the gommies? just curious
>>
File: 20160409_135821.png (819 KB, 1739x1437) Image search: [Google]
20160409_135821.png
819 KB, 1739x1437
>>70455445
>kid confirmed
>>
>>70456463
/thread
>>
File: 95934538-0.jpg (10 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
95934538-0.jpg
10 KB, 180x135
>>70456371
Make Good Jokes Rodriguez
>>
>>70455919
it was more characterizing of ozy. also a regular bomb is retarded because its much more likely to have sparked nuclear winter. the alien squid created a global threat from afar for nations to come together against.

>>70456729
multiple options
>>
>>70457267
kek nice one
>>
>>70457267
But...uniting the world against a controversial figure with godlike power who just attacked with said power makes more sense than, HOLY SHIT LOOK ALIEN OUT OF NOWHERE.
>>
>>70453809
no, his plan is going to fail eventually
>>
>>70457674
what if it was just part I?
>>
>>70453809
He was right. The only way to avoid war because people are fucking stupid. Rorschach was being a leftist faggot with muh feels, same as the Comedian. They couldn't accept what had to be done.
>>
>>70455919
>The entire story is about one man who becomes a God and the struggle of Humanity dealing with him alongside the usual struggles Humanity deals with itself.

>he doesn't get the cold war/nuclear weapons allegory
>it's about as heavy-handed as it can be without being literal
>I'm laughing at you

You can get away with sillier stuff in comics, capeshit hasn't always been the gritty grimdark crap that millenials have worshipped since Heath Ledger gave you all an emo-boner.
>>
>>70458150

>rorscach
>leftist

>loves good ol american love
>shits all over liberals hippies and gommies
>>
>>70453809
Of course
>>
>>70458409
>Never compromise
>I'd rather have everyone dead then give in because muh feels and ideals
>Not a completely selfish sociopathic prick
>>
>>70453809
Rorschach is Was a great hero Who never sold himself out like all other heroes did. I Can admire Ozy for his utilitarian ethics thoug. Rorschach Was hero, Ozy respectable and everyone else a sell-out
>>
>>70458506
I wish more people were so rigid and unapologetic about their ideals
>>
>>70453809
No. A species that can only be saved by more evil is not worth saving and would better serve the universe by perishing. Ozymandias was the perfect example of all intelligence, no morals.
>>
>>70458506
> Standing up for the truth and allowing people to decide their own destiny
>Not letting a lie dictate the planet

Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>70455537
His plan would not work long-term, The cold war would continue and the USSR would probally never have fallen with external threat uniting the people under the red banner
>>
>>70456371
But you can be an uncaring sociopath with a tiny penis right now, Spurdo.
>>
>>70458673
>When this lie allows war to break out and everyone dies
>But it's okay because I stood up for the truth. The truth was just that everyone sucks and we all deserve to be dead

Did you? Dr. Manhattan was right. Without condoning, or condemning, he understood. Better to have humanity live on another day then sacrifice it. You can admire Rorschach for always holding strong to his beliefs, but Ozy was the one willing to give humanity a second chance.
>>
>>70456463
Absolutely this.
>>
>>70458840
I like both Rorschach and Ozy, Rorschach Being a truly good And uncompromising man, and Ozy Being a great utilitarian. Both were My favorites
>>
Yes he was right.
He stopped nuclear war by diverting blame to Dr Manhattan.
>>
>>70458506
>I'd rather have everyone dead then give in because muh feels and ideals
No, he'd rather have everyone dead than give in because if this kind of genocide and mass manipulation is what it takes for human beings to stop being murderous scum, then maybe we don't deserve to keep living.
>the freedom to choose evil acts is more important than safety from those who commit evil acts
Literally as right-wing, freedom-loving, hard-working, darwinism-respecting as you can get.

Ozy, on the other hand, wants to manipulate the masses with fear and take away their agency in order to promote peace and security. Classic liberal tactics.
>>
The Comedian was right.
>>
>>70459063
Im still mad Rorschach had to die, he Was the most righteous and heroic man in the DC universe
>>
>>70458506
freedom ain't free
>>
>>70459148
The comedian Was pure scum
>>
>>70459234
The comedian was right to rape that bitch for what she was wearing.
>>
>>70459118
>No, he'd rather have everyone dead than give in because if this kind of genocide and mass manipulation is what it takes for human beings to stop being murderous scum, then maybe we don't deserve to keep living.

This is really the crux of the argument. You either agree that it's not worth going so far, that people brought it upon themselves, and it's better to remain strong to the truth like Rorschach. Or you think it's best to give them a second chance by doing what had to be done, no matter the cost.

I'm more Utilitarian but I do respect the other opinion. As Manhattan said, nothing ever changes, so it could be best to just let the destruction play its course if it is inevitable.
>>
>>70459166
Rorschach saw the world in black and white, so when he had to decide between stopping Ozy or living with what Ozy did. He would rather die than live in the world with no justice.

Rorscach is the model citizen tbqh
>>
>>70459118
I think a perfect society would be one consisting solely of Workers, Soldiers, buerucrats, Who are exactly as Rorschach, and engineers, planners and leaders Who are exactly as Ozy
>>
>>70459438
Yes, a perfect and good role model
>>
>>70456463
Nice Estonia. Didnt even post the toothbrushing gif.
>>
>>70459299
Giving in to lust is degenerate
>>
File: ozymandias.jpg (50 KB, 450x233) Image search: [Google]
ozymandias.jpg
50 KB, 450x233
>>70453809

It went beyond right or wrong, good or evil. In the end they couldn't stop him.
>>
>>70459618
Dressing like a whore is degenerate.Advancing Feminism is degenerate. What the comedian did pales in comparison to his actions for his country.
>>
>>70459439
>wants to be led by somebody who lies to him, deceives him and is willing to perform large-scale false-flag attacks in order to keep him in line

Well the flag fucking checks out.
>>
>>70459299

Literally muslim tier shit everyone would expect me to say
>>
>>70459166
What about Dr. Fate? Or Swamp Thing?
>>
>>70459624

Ozy is a funny guy.
>>
>>70459880
keked
>>
File: gondolawatchmen.jpg (516 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gondolawatchmen.jpg
516 KB, 1920x1080
>>70456371
>>
>>70456463
He was the embodiment of being redpilled.
>>
>>70455919
i dont give a fuck what you fags say this guy is right. Also Mr.Manhattan fucking sucks i dont know why people like him and yes i get his character so dont accuse me of not understanding him, he fucking blows.
>>
>>70453809
No. People reinvent their own lessons in precarious ways untill they surpass them.
Tricking people into thinking they have understood the significance only lasts for a short while.. the premise is also flawed by itself. imo. That man inevitably seeks to destroy itself.. bullshit.. might be a few fappings of some pseudo intellectuals fawning over how they concieve mans development to be, doesn't mean it's rigoriously accurate. says more about the inventor of that idea than what it says about mankind itself. Maybe in the case of what they see those NOT like them to be like.. there might be a point achieved.. But then it's just a fapping again of melodrama and philosophy over superiority of wishing good but being hilariously impotent to change the savages amongs the human race.. Ending in a massive explosion of righteousness in an effort to dissuade these savages from themselves.
>>
>>70458651
>a species that can only be saved by more evil is not worth saving
why??
>>
vid related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3FC5B38hY
>>
>>70461275
Well I'll put it in terms a sociopath can understand. It's a losing propoition. As others in this thread have already indicated, Ozy's technique would only have been temporary and humans would have gone right back to their wickedness, because he hadn't changed the vile nature of mankind. And it cost a rare good man's life to do it (Rorschach - as a side note, it's hilarious that Rorschach was not "supposed" to be seen as good, but as a crank).

And in real life humanity is still like this. The world and universe at large would be much better off if humans ceased to exist. Humans aren't even benefiting humans at this point. A very tiny number of rich sociopaths are creating a literal living hell for the rest of their own species. That's not even beginning to comment on the horrors humanity unleashes upon any other species.
>>
>>70461665
>Ozy's technique would only have been temporary and humans would have gone right back to their wickedness
why would you think that. the nuclear destruction of NY probably castrated humanity for good. Just like loosing 2 WW did for Germans and nukes for Japan.

>>70461665
>And in real life humanity is still like this. The world and universe at large would be much better off if humans ceased to exist.
What if universe is simulated and humanity is the most preferred character for the players joining the universe game. You'd destroy the whole humanity server just becuase some people died (and they would die anyways given enough time)
>>
>>70461665
Fuck off nerd. If there's any cosmic morality it's that what happens is right. Modern life is that which thrived in adversity. Wicked, wicked survivors. If you think humans are so bad you should
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>70453809
In the movie he was right, don't know about the comic book though.
>>
>>70455815
>he was racist as fuck and wanted to kill all blacks
Hmm. Not that I remember
>>
>>70462397
human civilization, shit people ruled, people make the best of it, some good people ruled, people made the best of it, some shit people ruled again, people made the best of it and so on and so forth.. Life is more of a progression than it is fair and just.. but it does go more towards justice and fairness the more we know and understand.
>>
>>70455919

The squid was a device to throw humanity together, to force them to ignore their petty squabbles and leave behind the weapons of old (of which Dr Manhattan was the final form).

Amid intercontinental bitching about who said what, and who shot who, and who owned what bit of land, suddenly an attack the likes of which nobody could have seen happening, not even Dr Manhattan (which was true, even despite his involvement).

An 'alien' attack unified humanity in the way Manhattan apparently going nuts and blasting a bunch of cities couldn't have. It was truly external, and held a power (instant teleportation combined with an unstoppable psychic OHKO) that we couldn't compete with. Suddenly wars were pointless, Manhattan was impotent, the world was not alone, and whatever else was out there was vastly bigger and more powerful than us, even in death it erased a city. It's next-phase shit, the kind of thing that makes you pony up and put aside differences.

The Manhattan goes nuts ending was flawed because it was a problem created by one of the belligerents. Sure he bombed his own country, but he was still a product and a propaganda piece of America, and for that they'd either be punished, or considered to be in on it. The threat needed to be external, massive, and make manhattan seem impotent.
>>
>>70456729
Free market
>>
>>70462694
YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

"Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"

MY POINT EXACTLY.”

>tfw we have the power to make ideals like justice and fairness truly moral by succeeding with them as our values
>>
>>70462451
in the movie he would have been right if rorshacks journal hadnt been mailed to the newspaper

it basically made the sacrifice of all those people pointless
>>
>>70462929
So it's understandable people want to say.. let's skip to where it doesn't hurt.. guess what.. life is pain, get used to it.. doesn't mean we can't have noble dreams that inform us about what we ought to go towards.. but ultimately life is pain and the older you get the more is taken from you.. Deal with it, accept it.. we're all going to die down here :)
>>
>>70462397
Yeah, he probably thinks heaven is real and one could be happy without ever being sad.

>>70462694
well, if the "behavioral sink" theories from Calhoun are true, then killing people and wars are actually beneficial and the moral thing to do

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

just like if you killed all lions in africa to save the antelopes, you d actually do more harm to the antelopes long term.
>>
>>70453809
There's other ways he could have avoided a global nuclear war, but his method was ultimately successful so who cares.
>>
>>70461031
>>70455919
Idiots, a former American asset who symbolized their projected global military hegemony for the last half decade blows up Moscow, and you think no Russians are going to be pissed off at America?
>>
>>70455919
Because it's unexpected and it's Lovecraftian.

Humans can deal with the threat of nuclear war, they can deal with the threat of a human attaining godlike powers and becoming evil. Because those are *human* threats.
What they can't deal with is alien monstrosities which suddenly pop out of nowhere and start raping everybody's orifices and minds. It's incomprehensible horror.
>>
File: melonman.png (341 KB, 749x650) Image search: [Google]
melonman.png
341 KB, 749x650
>>70453809
strange, im about 25 minutes into this movie
>>
File: 1398130148177.jpg (871 KB, 2048x1578) Image search: [Google]
1398130148177.jpg
871 KB, 2048x1578
>>70453809
No. He could have convince Dr. Manhattan to turn all the nukes into Reeces Pieces and not have to sacrifice all those lives. Same result.
>>
>>70463330
dont look at pic related
>>
So now after you've accepted that.. what is there.. you might be somewhere else after that but it's very inevitable.. have you ever looked up the bone cathedrals in europe.. they had low grave space so they made cathedrals out of bones as a homage to christ etc. cause he's going to ressurect them all to be part of the kingdom.. but with new and glorious bodies because the body of sin can't enter into heaven and these things.. and remnant changed likewise

But you have these bone cathedrals.. and the saying was like you're going to be one of us weither you like it or not hehe..

The bone cathedrals are called ossuraries.

try googling ossuarias and click pictures :)
>>
>>70463547
ive seen it a few years ago m8
>>
>>70453809
Even dr. Manhattan, who has incredible foresight and is a fucking God, admitted that Ozymandias was right. If that isn't an endorsement I don't know what is.

Too bad 4chan jerks off Rorschach because he is an edgelord.
>>
>>70463505
how the fuck do those guys draw hatch lines? do they really draw them one by one?
>>
And btw. the youth here on pol might not have considered it.. cause when you're young you're beautiful you're all these things, you don't think about these things and aren't supposed to either, but here's the point.. and please fucking get that..

if you don't have children.. you're going to be very alone in your old age..

Just pointing that out..
>>
>>70463678
Subtle difference: he agrees with Ozymandias' *reasoning*, he doesn't say it's the right thing to do (in the long term). (Ominously underlined by saying "Nothing ever ends.")
>>
So the whole "don't have kids focus on your career why would i want to bring children into this world" stuff.. well it's going to hurt you aswell..

The decree of the lord is go forth and multiply.. for various reasons aswell that you don't understand.. but that's one of the reasons.. and how are they going to learn what life was like that you experienced, all this wonderful knowledge you have attained through your life, our traditions your values your insights.. bestowed to no man.. and then no man has it.. and it's *poof* like you never even were there as far as the world of man is concerned.. was never even a part of it..

And do it when you're young so you can watch your kids grow up and so you can teach them the good stuff and the bad stuff too..
>>
>>70464349
You ALWAYS want to bring out children into this world.. if you're worried that it's bad, howcome you that is good, don't want to bring in children to make it better.. stop being such a fucking idiot!
>>
>>70455445
Are you an uncultured 14 year old nigger anon?
>>
>>70464349
I agree with him on the no children issue. You would have to sacrifice lots of time and money on raising children and honestly I am hoping that genetic advancement will create superhumans sooner or later.

The technology would probably exist right now if moralfags wouldnt try to push their shitty agendas and world views on everyone else.
>>
>>70458150

>Rorschach
>Comedian
>Leftist

Both's favorite hobbies were beating the shit out of hippie scum. I never read the comic and only watched the movie and was confused if anyone had super powers baring the Dr and Ozy. Fuck, killing the Comedian was retarded because even though he was a moron who somehow saw through his plan from the beginning, there's nothing saying that he would want to intervene or even care about his plans.

The plan wouldn't work either because eventually there would be peace and everybody would go back to their petty squabbles.
>>
>>70464899
>sacrifice lots of time and money raising children
>genetic advancements will help us make this easier ..

Come on you lazy bastard.. the reason it takes a lot of fucking time and energy is because it produces a being such as yourself.. with your unique traits and capacities.. Are you saying you are not worthy of that time and effort.. i don't think you really mean that :)
>>
>>70459758
The female body is beautiful a work of art with the right breeding don't take the art work from us because you can't control how your little willy makes you think fuckin beta
>>
>>70453809

No
>>
Incubation period and nurturing phase for an extremely complex organism takes longer time than a being with less of a potential..

it's rvk basics.. simplistic organisms breed to survive, they don't care.. just spit them out.. expecting few of them to live.. k's are sophisticated masters of their environment. nurture their offspring.. their offspring are fewer in numbers but highly advanced.

Without getting into the whole r vs k thing you can clearly see this playing out in for example africa.. pump out babies like nothing, don't even care about them too much.. vs west.. low birth rate high investment in offspring.
>>
>>70465547
I would obviously like to have children, but not by paying the price of being a modern day slave.

>work more to be able to provide for them
>less time for hobbies
>less time for hedonism

truth is, wages havent risen at all since the 50's. nowadays even the female has to work to be able to accumulate enough money for a family.
>>
>>70453809
Literally who?
>>
Alan Moore is a hack and Watchmen is trash.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V06JBpW6O7I i know stefan might not be everyones cup of tea but this he really nailed..

r/k selection theory when you truly grasp that you won't see conservatism vs leftism the same ever again..

The left are really acting like rabbits.. reproducing without any risk because they are sucking off of the k's via welfare.. and so the migrants.. come in.. why would you horde that which is infinate.. come in and eat the grass.. the k's that produce it know it's not infinite.. similar with the minimum wage why would you have it so low (not understanding it's not arbitrary) just raise it to 15 why are you being so unfair..

and the k's are like "don't you realize it's not infinite" and the r's are like yes it is, fuck of you evil capitalist concervative douchebag..

It's the r/k pattern playing out..
>>
File: 1458751514554.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1458751514554.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>70466093
>I would obviously like to have children, but not by paying the price of being a modern day slave.
spending your working days paying for other peoples 5 kids on welfare, thus essentially being a slave to them..
>>
>>70456463
You're not wrong.
>>
>>70453809
The whole movie was nosence. Manhattan knew humanity is parasites that kill the planet and in time will destroy even themselves. The logical thing when humanity hate you already is to exterminate 99.9% of them and leave only the best ones, teach them, guide them, kill them again, repeat, until they evolve to something more than "world's smartest termite". What pisses me he said he can not change human nature. He can. With patience. But is easier to play with Mars rocks.
>>
>>70466541
well, learned about rK selection from bill whittle, but watched the molyneoux version too

>>70466674
>implying I dont try everything to evade as much tax paying as possible. Also, croatia is different, we dont have immigrants or social benefits.
>>
>>70463547
Still don't get why he 100% had to die. Didn't he want to expose the whole setup?
>>
>>70466298
This.
>>
>>70466869
no but that's the general western argument.. it's too expensive, meanwhile they spend their entire fucking live deprived of children and a family as hard workers paying welfare to people that just come in and in one example in the UK have 10 kids.. not worked day in their life.. at taxpayer accomodations.. and those 10 kids now gradually reduce your ethnicity, but becuase it was too EXPENSIVE for you to have kids.. you now have 10 middle eastern kids running around that YOU paid for by your hard work in choosing not to have kids cause it was too expensive, you have to appreciate the irony..

And then they backsell it oh the western child rate is dropping.. well....
If you cut off all welfare and all benefits from any migrant and any family including child benefits so they go somewhere else and instead INCENTIVIZE financially westerners having more children.. problem solved of western birthrate decline..

It's not money lacking to pay for western families babies, it's that stupid thing going on "i can't have kids too expensive, spend their life paying for other peoples kids instead of their own.. at 5x the cost..

great things have small beginnings, it's little tweaks like that that can turn the whole ship around..
>>
If that was done instead.. no reason for any migration at all.. why is there even a reason for permanent migration.. there's no good reason for it..

but now we're diverging away too much from this post.. but anyways https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g sarkozy race mixing

High traitor for day of the rope..
>>
>>70467016
That goes to Moore's weakness.
Rorschach represent Kant and to an extent the traditional Western morality. The movement of our elites for generations has been to Chinese style "I have power so I can do whatever I want" by nullifying categories and diving into nominalism (this is the real life's work of Edward DeBono). In fact consider reading DeBono's "I Am Right You Are Wrong." It is the philosophical version of what Moore does in that scene.
The New Man is fluid and unquestipningly accepts that sometimes the elites meed to lie and the masses must receive a culling.
The Old Man has stupid, backward problems with this.
Not okay.
The Old Man has to go, especially if it can be done in a way that makes him look weak and stupid.
The New Man is calm, mature, focused and goes on to prosperity: the Old Man, crucified by his own rigid unwillingness to play along, weeps and dies.
This is Savaranola Versus Medici here.
>>
And why is he doing this.. because the muslims wants the west undermined.. this the hidden truth..

low birthrate west ordained by people like him.. many muslim migrants due to a "crisis".. to justify it.. what's the net result.. massive muslim population in europe..
>>
>>70459880
Underrated
>>
>>70467016
yeah, stupid ending.. manhatten could've just teleported him to another planet where he couldnt do harm. I dont understand why he killed him, only plausible answer is rorschach wanted to die and manhatten fulfilled his wish

>>70467392
well, as much tinfoil it sounds, I do believe jews have a secret agenda of creating mulatos in Europe and rest of world. Look how stupid US niggers are, they vote democrat no matter what and they'll until they die.

The only nationalist country is Israel and eastern european countries (mostly because they are poor though and cant afford social systems).
>>
>>70453809
yes
>>
>>70468345
Tinfoil nothing, look up Kalergi, they pretty much said this was the goal.
>>
>>70468345
he wanted to die, don't you remember him literally begging dr manhatan to kill him? he knew deep down that ozymandias was right, but he could not accept it, so he prefered death.
>>
>>70468345
>the mulato scheme
No.. you have been bamboozled, it's an islamic agenda to turn the west muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc Please check out the video
You'll realize from where the term islamophobia was created.. and what its purpose is. Also.. he wrote one heck of a book, he briefed the heads of us intelligence and us military.. and they didn't even realize what was going on under their noses about this thing.. the muslim brotherhood influence is extensive..

MB were created just after the fall of the ottomans with the goal of restoring the caliphate through whatever means necessary.. they were the muslims also fighting for hitler a decade later in hanshar ss scimitar divisions but i digress..
>>
>>70453809
No, he ruined humanity.
>>
>>70463329
>start raping everybody's orifices and minds. It's incomprehensible horror

Sexy horror.
>>
>>70468847
under the fatwa of the at that time.. grand mufti of jerusalem at the time
http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html historical pictures etc.
>>
>>70468847
well, the current muslim immigrants are low IQ too, there race mixed populations will be below 100 IQ too.

I am pretty sure sooner or later a cast system will be introduced. Right now they are creating the lower casts.
>>
The Comedian was right. The plan was unlikely to work to begin with, but even if it did, the resulting human race would not be humans - they would be demented, retarded beyond comprehension. Ozymandias' dream was of a servile race who had become so broken that they could never rise up against him again or be prone to infighting.
>>
>>70467723
Hey Mister, did you pull all those words out of your ass by your lonesome or did your gay boyfriend give you a hand?
>>
In 20 years everyone would stop caring. If 9/11 was committed by a group nobody had ever known about and would never see again, the effects of the attack would be vastly different.
>>
>>70453809
he's not fooling anyone with that bulge
>>
File: in the end.jpg (68 KB, 595x309) Image search: [Google]
in the end.jpg
68 KB, 595x309
>>70453809
I doesn't matter.
>>
>>70459880
Ha
>>
>>70468847
this dude in the video should get more views and a bigger audience.
>>
>>70453809

Milo Yiannopoulos did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70456729

>not knowing about the giant communist squids that attacked american submarines off the coast of northern europe during the 1960s
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.