[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that this whole SJW thing is almost all white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: Carl Trump is Hitler.jpg (52 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Carl Trump is Hitler.jpg
52 KB, 512x384
Most feminists and SJWs are white. FACT
>>
Feminism was started by a jew though
>>
That's because if you're not white you're not a SJW, you're a BLM.
>>
This is what white people think of online bullying...
>>
File: Tyler on cyber bullying.jpg (72 KB, 537x399) Image search: [Google]
Tyler on cyber bullying.jpg
72 KB, 537x399
>>70454053
...and this is what black people think about online bullying.
>but muh superior race!
is nothing but a bunch of crybabies

>>70454021
Still doesn't account for the fact that black women aren't nearly as likely to support feminist bullshit as white women. Also BLM only started recently, before that it was just white SJWs
>>
>>70453793

yeah thats why i despise all these people who collectively want to save the white race

there are just too many bad apples who have to die first before the world can be great again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

>/pol/ wants to die for this

i'd rather fight for shitskins and niggers that agree with my views than this filth

your skin color is useless to me if you are degenerate
>>
Reminder that SJWs are a manufactured enemy designed to illicit hatred. Keep on truckin'!
>>
File: Black cop vs. White SJW.jpg (329 KB, 613x1681) Image search: [Google]
Black cop vs. White SJW.jpg
329 KB, 613x1681
>this actually happened
>whitey BTFO by black cop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbURJeicSG0
>>
File: BGCOK.jpg (222 KB, 625x792) Image search: [Google]
BGCOK.jpg
222 KB, 625x792
>>70454228
bait
>>
>>70454569

common sense isnt a bait
>>
>>70454626
I agree, common sense is not bait but stupid ramblings are
>>
>>70453793
>>
File: VAWA.png (303 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
VAWA.png
303 KB, 500x576
>>70454465
Feminism in general has been around long before the current SJW thing, and it wasn't designed to illicit hatred it was designed to ensure that women would continue to be treated better than men
>>
>white people
there may be fat black people but most of them aren't retarded about it
>>
>>70454176

I always thought Cyber bullying is when people make fake FB and w/e accounts of you and try to humiliate you with photoshopped pics of you and what not.
>>
>>70453793
Well, the western civilization is in decline, last attempt to fix it was in 1945, but the jews won.
>>
File: Misogyny in tech.jpg (93 KB, 650x905) Image search: [Google]
Misogyny in tech.jpg
93 KB, 650x905
>>70454971
pic-related is cyber-bullying
We must all come together and end this!
>>
>>70454882
Southern fat older black women

Nothing more based and nice
>>
>>70455145
who is the bully
>>
>>70454510
what the fuck
>>
True true.

And most whites I see look weak and beta.

It hurts at times, because I am white.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.