[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More than 40 sick, dead or dying horses were found on the property
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Dead_horse_in_desert-310x206.jpg (38 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
Dead_horse_in_desert-310x206.jpg
38 KB, 310x206
More than 40 sick, dead or dying horses were found on the property of a former Olympic wrestler in Australia. Some of the dead horses had apparently been piled together. After seeing “leg movement in the air,” a Melbourne man made the grisly discovery on his neighbor’s property.

Bruce Akers, the owner of the horses and the property where they were discovered, has been charged with 92 counts of animal cruelty. While bringing charges against Akers is the right step, it must not be viewed as the end of this tragic story. Mr. Akers seems to show little remorse for fate of the animals under his care. His lawyer, Emily Buchanan, has even tried to deflect blame by noting that reports of asbestos contamination at a nearby dump.

Call on prosecutors to take Mr. Akers alleged animal abuse seriously and, if he is found guilty, ensure that he is thoroughly punished. The person responsible for the tragic neglect, abuse and cruel deaths of so many animals must be made to understand the extent of his wrongdoing.
>>
WTF?
>>
>>70453691
>40 horses
>92x animal cruelty

how.
>>
First Hitler and now this. Worst country on the planet.
>>
>>70454160
charges of neglect, sexual abuse and torture to a select few.

adds up nicely now, doesn't it?
>>
>>70454160
Either they found other animals or its something like 2 counts for each horse.
>>
>>70454160
Multiple counts on single horses.

For example, he brands one, then breaks one leg and has a dog chase it around biting the legs, that's multiple counts on a single horse.
>>
>>70453691
>no discription what he did to them
I`m really trying OP, but I just cant get that idea out of my head that you are one giant faggot
>>
File: Just Do It.jpg (52 KB, 468x354) Image search: [Google]
Just Do It.jpg
52 KB, 468x354
>>70453691

I Dare An Aussie To Shitpost In This Thread
>>
>>70453691
>must be made to understand the extent of his wrongdoing.

You can lead an Australian to prison, but you can't make him give a shit.
>>
Requesting a source.

Also this >>70454715
>>
>>70456036
you may be surprised but it wasn't that hard to type in the name in google.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3522350/Bruce-Akers-charged-animal-cruelty-Bulla-dead-horses.html
>>
The human brain is a very complex thing.

Sometimes it breaks.

This isn't really "news" or worthy of too much attention.
>>
File: despite all my rage.jpg (354 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
despite all my rage.jpg
354 KB, 1024x768
>>70453691
I think he is a hero of the people. Australia should give him Erwin Dundee Medal of Honor. Horses should've died with the megafauna. If it wasn't for horses the Mongols could have never made Finland slant-eyed.
>>
>>70456401
Well you shithead its OPs fucking job to give source and/or details. Shit like this degrades my lurking quality so much that I even got to post in this shit thread... by your logic we could just all start threads with single words everyone could just tipe into google you smartass
>>
This is actually rather interesting...
I suspect this may be a live illuminati test to measure the SJW response. Do they actually care about animals or is it just a podium for virtue-signaling their way to power & pussy?
>(Its the latter).
>>
>>70453691
What did he actually do to them?
>>
>>70453691
That is a fucking haunting picture
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.