[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israelis of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 33
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Jews of /pol/, I've seen a lot of you posting here and I have a few questions:

>1. How did you find this place and why do you post here knowing most posters hate your kind

>2. Are you a Zionist and do you support the establishment of Greater Israel [ארץ ישראל השלמה]

>3.Do you believe in the Shoah, or do you believe it was exaggerated

>4.Do Jews like Soros or Barbara Lerner Spectre try to destroy your country as well?

>5. What is your opinion on american/european Jewry that are overwhelmingly leftist and support importing violent muslims (that hate jews). Do you know their end goal? Wouldn't that put other Jews at risk?
>>
File: 4543543534.jpg (6 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
4543543534.jpg
6 KB, 240x180
>>70452669
gas the yids even the kids
>>
They were probably lurking the internet for the best closest gas deals and accidentally stumbled upon this site.
>>
fuck ashkenazi jews.
>>
1-giggles
2-zionist and dont support greater israerl
3-yes i belive
4-i hate them i love trump
5-they should be killed
>>
Jew here, filthy fucking goyim trash deserve everything that is about to happen.

When your cities lie in ruins and white men are hunted through the streets remember us.
>>
This thread is becoming very IDF very quickly.
>>
i aim to be as objective as possible so i figured i'd immerse myself with the opinions and objections of my enemies and play with them in my head, see if they click... you fucking cesspool of bigoted whining insecure failures of society who are afraid and in denial of being controlled by their betters in this world.
>>
>>70452669

Israelis of /pol/ = Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF) who shill and shitpost endlessly to derail and confuse the narrative

>>70453556

No.

>>70453568

Yes, it is.
>>
>>70453889
>>70453568
Wouldn't JIDF use proxies?
>>
American Jew here Anon.

1. Stumbled on this site a long while back. I'm anti-Semitic myself so I don't care. I'm somewhere between alt-right and Libertarian.

2. No.

3. The Holocaust happened. The victors wrote Hitler and the Nazis as evil but they were doing the right thing for the most part. Attacking your average Jew wasn't the best thing imo, but aiming for the masterminds was a good thing.

4. I fucking hate them. They're not fighting for your average Jew, they're trying to gain total control. That includes stepping on your average Jew.

5. It pisses me off. They're hurting Western society and (other than East Asians) we won't have any chance at keeping the world a decent place to live if they keep this shit up. I think your average Jew is getting tricked like all the other goyim.
>>
>>70452669
>How did you find this place and why do you post here knowing most posters hate your kind
I've been on 4chan since like 2005
>Are you a Zionist and do you support the establishment of Greater Israel
Zionist, and greater Israel is just a retarded meme (we're not interested in areas containing a shit ton of arabs).
>Do you believe in the Shoah, or do you believe it was exaggerated
I believe it's true, but may have been exaggerated. I'll stick with 6 million because it triggers the stormfags.
>Do Jews like Soros or Barbara Lerner Spectre try to destroy your country as well?
Don't know about Lerner (seems like a crazy cunt with no real power), but Soros is not a Zionist.
>>
>>70452669
Jew here.
America first, no exception.
>>
File: isrealgirl.png (3 MB, 998x2286) Image search: [Google]
isrealgirl.png
3 MB, 998x2286
Does anybody on this site have a qt sister like pic related?
>>
>>70452669
1. Got introduced over a decade ago, been here ever since.

2. Zionist, don't really care for "greater israel"

3. Holocaust definitely happened, it's also very likely exaggerated and pulled out as an excuse way too often

4. I don't really know about those people.

5. I really don't know what they're planning, but shit's awful. Europe shouldn't be taking in so many refugees when they seem to have no actual screening process or any plan in general for them beside "let them in"
>>
File: nothin bersonal.jpg (46 KB, 496x448) Image search: [Google]
nothin bersonal.jpg
46 KB, 496x448
>>70452669
>it's fucking infamous. I post here for fun
>I don't really give a shit and will probably leave this hell hole. I don't care about ארץ ישראל שלמה because i just want to get out of this place.
>There was a Shoah. my Grandmother can tell you exactly how they burned her whole family and city (^:
4. Fuck them. Fuck any leftist cuck.
5. Fuck them. Hitler should have killed them. fucing cucks

אני שונא בעיקר מוסלמים כי הם מתאבדים כל שניה
>>
>>70452669
1. We feed of hate
2. Zionist, not into the whole greater Israel
3. Grandparents were in the shoa
4. Dot know who they are
5. They are cucks, hate those self hating scum
>>
>>70453889
>"redpill"
>wants to rid the world of all muslims
>hate israel because they kill muslims
how about you cuckers get your story straight before you start with your periodic shilling. we have enough of that shit already.
>>
>>70454493
>(we're not interested in areas containing a shit ton of arabs).
explain me something. my entire life i was bombarded with most US media saying israelis hate palestine. few years ago i saw some indie directors mostly jews actually talking with palestineans trying to prove only extremists and politicly allingned groups disseminate those feelings. My mom was married with a jew for 10 years. she is a goy and i learned alot from this jew man. he was not an extremist and tought me about judaism not the religion exacly but about ethics. he was a well educated man and never talked about palestine with hate. can you share your point of view about the people of palestine. Are they all evil or just normal people witch you could hang out with?
>>
>>70455016
They're brainwashed and can't be trusted, I don't hate them as much as I pity them.
>>
>>70452669
>1. How did you find this place and why do you post here knowing most posters hate your kind
Was here from the start. The most antisemitic posters are always Jews.

>2. Are you a Zionist and do you support the establishment of Greater Israel [ארץ ישראל השלמה]
Yes.

The shoah was actually an internal jewish thing, Hitler had little to do with it.

>4.Do Jews like Soros or Barbara Lerner Spectre try to destroy your country as well?
No, don't like them.

>5. What is your opinion on american/european Jewry that are overwhelmingly leftist and support importing violent muslims (that hate jews).
Gas them.
>Do you know their end goal?
Yes.
>Wouldn't that put other Jews at risk?
Yes.
>>
File: BRAVO MUDSLIMES.png (523 KB, 575x767) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO MUDSLIMES.png
523 KB, 575x767
>>70455143
This. but i still hate them because fuck mudslimes and their lovely religion of piss
>>
OY VEY THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER SOAH
>>
>>70455143
i know how that can happen. we have religious extremists in brazil, they are not militarized but they are getting into political power right now. they brain wash the people on churches to vote for them. i guess religion is an effective trap against miserable people.
>>
File: 1454111529724.jpg (86 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1454111529724.jpg
86 KB, 480x480
>>70452669
1. I was about to join the army, look for military-related forums to find out how it's gonna be and stumbled on /k/. Saw a lot of antisemitic remarks and people pointing them to /pol/. Decided to check it out and fell in love.

2-a. Yes, I'm a Zionist.
2-b. Yes, I support the, effectively, already established greater Israel in the form of "ארץ ישראל השלמה".
2-c. To clarify, "ארץ ישראל השלמה" ("the full land of Israel") is not the same as "greater Israel". The former regards the land Jews see as historically theirs by all means (aka "the Promised Land), while the latter addresses the entirety of the land under Jewish control during what is known as "the Israelite Empire". The latter, is not even being mentioned or considered in Israeli public.

3. Believe the that the Holocaust is real, with most mainstream "facts" being correct. The figure of 6 million might not be exact, but it circles the 5.5-6.2 million area, with the six figure being chosen for to round the number.

4. Don't know who they're. Guess those the ultra liberal SJW Jews you keep whining about. I believe the average Israeli would call them insane and dangerous to the public.

5-a. You give too much credit the Jews. Just like Americans that want to ban guns instead of fixing their society where they even have people willing to shoot kids at school, so do you focus on the face of your opposition being Jewish instead of solving the problem itself.
5-b. They got no end goal. World peace and kumbaya, I guess. Have no other explanation.
5-c. Yes, their actions put Jews, Israel and the entire developed world under risk.
>>
>>70455006
what about hating both but iam more happy when all mudslimes vanish than jeews the only problem i have with you atm are only
1.butthurt about the holohoax
2.jewish leftists that are out of control
>>
>>70455328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1w6irNav4s
>>
>>70454687
>robot
>washing machine

Top kek. Only in the Mid East
>>
>>70454687
The sauce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta7GJV-pEKk
OY
>>
>>70455530
http://youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
>>
>>70455530
hue !
>>
File: 1431939403603s.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1431939403603s.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>70453756
>play with my enemies in my head
>>
>>70452669
1. oldfag, been to /b/ for years then find out about this place. i dont mind antisemitism. its because you people are envious of our intellect.

2. yes and no. i have no interst in more dead israelis and wars.

3. its practically a fact, my family survived it. the magnitude, well, maybe exaggerated, i dont know. dont change how wrong it was.

4. no, soros is against israel. filthy kike. dont know the second one.

5. they are pussys, and they will pay for their beliefs. at least they have a country which will welcome them with open arms. hope theyll change their views once the mudslimes chimp out on them. we need more smart ashkenazi jews here.

in return let me ask you something.
> why are you guys obsessed with jews? there are many christian degenerates, and antisemitism is no longer considered not pc because we are oppressing the palestinians or some bullshit.
>>
File: I see kikes everywhere.jpg (68 KB, 640x715) Image search: [Google]
I see kikes everywhere.jpg
68 KB, 640x715
>>70455691
https://youtu.be/-qAgeoH-RFU
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 202x249
>>70453756
OY GEVALT
>>
>>70455460
>3. Believe the that the Holocaust is real, with most mainstream "facts" being correct.

Oy, you're bluepilled like a goy, achi. Holocaust was perpetrated by the jewish zionist elite, Hitler literally dindu nuffin. In fact Hitler is the guy, who established Israel as you know it.
>>
>>70455681
This makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>70455882
You made up the holohoax with help of uk and russia.
>>
itt
>bern here 10 years
>i dont know anything about these things that you always talk about but I know that you're probably wrong. jews are not bad, stormfags

This thread makes me wish for the entire world to be wiped out. There's literally no hope. You Jews are fucking disgusting. Every single one of you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQ9C6vni0w

ok why are those jews against the state of israel ?
>>
>>70453756
OY VEY! IT'S ANUUDAH SHOAH!
>>
>>70455681
What a nostalgia bomb :)
Shame the channel was closed.
>>
>>70456075
The ones with the beards and curls are orthodox, they hate everyone apparently.
>>
>>70456050
Thanks ahmed
>>
>>70453756
>my enemies
So the people of the internet are your enemies? What are you retarded?
>>
>>70452669
We all eventually find this place. I post here for the laughs and to witness the rare mysterious animals that non leftist Euros/Americans are.

Great Israel =/= Erez Israel ha shlema.
Erez Israel ha shlema is Israel +WB + Gaza, and according to a very tiny minority Jordan as well (mandatory Palestina).
Greater Israel is a /pol/ meme, Israelis haven't even heard about it.
As for myself, I don't have an ideological stance on the matter, but since the Arabs won't accept peace they leave us but with one solution, and it's to take the WB and kick them out.

Since I've met many people that have been in the holocaust, including my grandpa, who was a partisan that was later captured and heard many first hand stories, plus the allied and Soviet documentaries... Yes it happened.
Was it exaggerated? perhaps, probably. I mean, the number given is not really based on any hard evidence. It's hard to say how many were actually killed.

Spectre is irrelevant, /pol/ only obsesses over her because she's Jewish, she is literally a no one. So I don't know nor care about what she believes.
Soros is trying to destroy Israel, it's a fact. That demon has spent tens of millions if nor hundreds of millions in support of Arabs, their terrorists, liberal NGO's, pro Africans NGO's pro open borders. Sponsored the 2011 summer demonstrations and the Ethiopian demonstrations and so on.
>>
File: DBG.jpg (20 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
DBG.jpg
20 KB, 394x500
>>70455931
And I though it was Be Gurion... Guess I'm redpilled now.
>>
>>70452669
>>70456265

>5. What is your opinion on american/european Jewry that are overwhelmingly leftist and support importing violent muslims (that hate jews). Do you know their end goal? Wouldn't that put other Jews at risk?
Cucks and traitors, like most of the western population, though with a higher % of leftists.
Most of them are useful idiots like the rest of the leftists, those who are not have the same goals as the rest of the leaders of the liberal movement which is really led by whites outside of the US.
>>
>>70456161
we have some of them in brazil. on saturdays they need help to do stuff. heuehueh since im cool i help them. its small stuff like calling the elevator. they are nice tho.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uso_NhE2HhQ
>>
>>70456263
the people of /pol/ are my enemies. redpillers. we have a common enemy at the moment, the mudslimes. otherwise i'd start killing you on site. make the shoah great again.
>>
>>70455882
We are "obsessed with Jews because you are trying to fucking genocide our race and you are ruining our lives everyday!
>>
>>70456265
>american and soviet documentaries

this is your source?
kek
>>
File: 1453239985951.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1453239985951.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>70456547
>make the shoah great again
Yeah.. let's do that.
>>
>>70456547
not your personal army. and also the problem are not the muslims but terrorists and terrorism feeds on money loundry. Since your history with money, aren you guys doing it ? inb4 : macaco, bazil corruption.
>>
>>70456547
After mud slimes, which race are you going to target next? and why?
>>
>>70456563
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459793612473.webm
>>
>>70452669

I'm here for the memes. I couldn't care less if anyone hates me, people have the right to hate whoever they want.

I personally don't care for Israel and think we should stop giving them money, but a part of me thinks maybe Israel should go all out and create Greater Israel if it means getting rid of all the Muslims in the areas they want. Either way, shit doesn't affect me.

Yeah, it happened. It's also probably greatly exaggerated and used as a trump card to shut down discussions way too often. But I can't deny it when I had family members die in it.

I don't hold anything against Hitler though, he was just doing what he believed to be best for his people.

Yeah, Soros hates the concept of the Mexican American border.

They're a bunch of fucking idiots who either have no foresight or are truly a part of some grand Jewish conspiracy that I wasn't invited to.
>>
File: image.jpg (637 KB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
637 KB, 1594x1274
>>70456265
*spoiler alert* the holocaust never happened.
>>
File: underzaehltdavon.gif (143 KB, 608x300) Image search: [Google]
underzaehltdavon.gif
143 KB, 608x300
>>70456266
Hitler funded the Jewish resettlement to Palestine and even gave them weapons. Pic related, a Nazi token for a free ride to Palestine "Und erzählt davon im Angriff" mean "and tell about it in attack (battle)".

Then the Brits (who had a yuuuge zionist lobby with Baron Rotschild as it's head) blocked the German ships, using the Spanish civil war as an excuse and ended the whole thing.

Then Hitler started funding the Jewish resettlement, but the zionist lobby closed all borders for the Jewish refugees.

Then he had no choice, but to start putting them into camps, but mostly the communists and the opposition, because 100,000 Jews were serving in Wehrmacht, like the exemplary Aryan poster boy Wernher Goldberg or Feldmarschall Erhard Milch.

Look up Benjamin Freedman speeches and look into the memoirs of David Lloyd George. It's all there too, the zionist elite had the plan all along.
>>
>>70453415
We salute you
>>
>>70456806
Techno viking > techno jew.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsntHcWiy4
>>
>>70455143
>jew
>calling others brainwashed
>saying others can't be trusted

Still believe that you're the chosen people Goldberg? Us GOYIM are still waiting to see what you plan on doing with the banks and networks youve appropriated

>>70455016
>knowing about the goyim system
>still trusting a jew
wew lad
>>
>>70456838
>I don't hold anything against Hitler though, he was just doing what he believed to be best for his people.

I must admit, that's a very noble thing for you to say.
>>
>>70456759
I'm not targeting countries. I'm targeting people. one day ill have the superpower to read people's mind. ill be able tell who deserves death and who doesn't. and then... justice. pure, sparkling justice.
>>
>>70456921
So much this. Hitler first wanted to expel the Jews from Europe to Palestine (Haavara Agreement) but when the war started that wasn't possible anymore. There was a last effort in 1940 with a plan to relocate them to Madagascar. When the war was in full swing they were transported from the ghettos to labor camps to support the war effort. Thousands died because of epidemics, malnutrition, diseases and mistreatment. At the end of the war many died because the Allies bombed railway tracks and there was a lack of food. There was even a lack of food on the front, if you have to choose between front line soldiers or PoW's and forced laborers then that choice is easily made.
>>
>>70456759
White european goyim obviously
>>
>>70456547
>the people of /pol/ are my enemies
How?
People on the internet can't harm you.
/pol/ is a containment board for people to vent and shitpost.

People here may annoy you but they're no threat to you. They don't prevent you from doing anything, they don't damage your property, they don't influence in the real world, they don't follow you to annoy you... They can't be "enemies".

Also lots of non-jew Israel supporters here anyway.
>>
>White european goyim obviously
>implying they are not already the target
>>
>>70457352
/pol/ is the only place on the internet that still call on jews shit.
>>
>>70452669
kike here
1. I don't hate /pol/, I agree with it
2. Fuck Zionisim, that gives us the worst name possible
3. I don't know
4. I don't know about elsewhere but Soros can fuck off
5. Beats me desu
>>
>>70457051
this jew hate in USA is a meme. jews are the "cool club kids" that must of us will never get in because lineage. well let them be and do your own. Just be happy with their contribution to socienty. We have Freud, Einstein, that new kid in biology that people say will be the new Darwin. i mean geniuses. Cut this meme off, and lets hear those money loving jews out. and really who does not love money ?
>>
>>70457459
If you think past contributions to society are everything, then go ahead and let fucking ahmed keep running your stores and hospitals, they 'saved' ancient knowledge after all.

Keep being a good goy faggot
>>
>>70452669
I honestly love jews.

I can't remember the reason but I started looking through old newspaper archives and at some point i came across some canadian jewish newspaper.

They had some article about how hitler was a zionist and was for their interests in that he wanted a jewish state or something.

idk I really wish I could find the article. I think it was from google archives or whatever but I cant find it. I can assure you though that some jews in the 30s thought hitler was a zionist and blah blah blah, i cant remember anything from the article
>>
>>70457683
so salty. dude if you hear your own religion formation you would work more and be happy with the profit, and would never blame the jews for your own defeat.
>>
>>70457459
>>70457838
>>r/jidf
>>
>>70455882
>"antisemitism is no longer considered not pc because we are oppressing the palestinians or some bullshit."

LOL this. Never bought into the Jew conspiracy bullshit. We should consider you guys friends against the fucking muzzos. I wish western Europe had the spine you cunts have. Keep it up
>>
>>70456857
Some of the people in your pic are not Jewish and many Whites share this belief.
Furthermore, Israel was one of the very few countries who stood by Serbia in the balkan wars and criticized NATO.
We did more than that, we armed the Serbs and the Bosnian serbes before that. What did you do oh glorious whites? You bombed the shit out of the Serbs and aided the Muslims.

What did Romania do to aid the Serbs? Not a damn thing. Yet you criticize me and my country over the bombings?

See that's why whites are failing, you're too stupid to analyze simple information, allowing your emotions to take over your intellect. Both the leftists and the right do this.

>>70456921
> using the Spanish civil war as an excuse and ended the whole thing.

Not the Spanish civil war but the Arab revolts, which were going on since the 20's and culminated in the mid 30's. The result was the white papers which limited Jewish immigration and practically forbade Jews from buying Arab land in Israel.
Hitler's first solution was to send the Jews away, no doubt. But once that failed he had no qualms at simply killing them all.

>>70457420
>2. Fuck Zionisim, that gives us the worst name possible

How so? it's the leftist diaspora Jews that give us a bad name.
>>
>>70457352
>don't be afraid, really, we don't want to hurt you!
>here just place your head on this pedestal and rest for a bit, while i stand guard with my big scythe and totally not kill you, like totes!
you're not gonna fool me goy. we all know what will happen when the muds are dead and gone... we'll become your new target. if you think i'm gonna take my eyes from you, think again... i'm watching you, always, like a shadow dancing to the flickering dying light...
>>
>>70457746
OK I did a search and actually it was simpler than I thought.

I am pretty sure the paper I saw before was "The Canadian Jewish Chronicle".
>>
How do you Israelis feel about the Christian Evangelicals in the US and their fanatical support of Israel?
>>
>>70458148
Doesn't make up for your ISIS funding program to destabilize middle east, this way forcing muslims into Europe. You also changed the subject out of denial and lack of arguments. At most 100 thousand kikes died in ww2.
>>
>>70458148
I don't mind Israeli Zionism (I ideally would like Israel and Palestine to be their own countries though but knowing current tensions that won't be) but Zionism in my country is already that bad.

To answer your question, yes. But at the same time, I feel like even neocon Jews are just as bad.
>>
>>70458342
Creepy
>>
>>70458342
We don't really know why they support us, tha attitude is something like "if it aint broken, don't fix it", or in other words... don't touch/mess/do anything about it and just be grateful that it's happening for some reason.
>>
>>70458148
Also, I'm atheist so I don't really practice Judaism, I was raised one in childhood but my parents weren't Orthodox even though I lived in an area overpopulated by Hasidics.
>>
>>70457940
>r/jidf
i actully had to google your response hauheueh i tought you were moking my english and went random keys on the keyboard. dude im a HUE i just dont belive this "jews are the evil" as much i dont belive most of the illuminati or bildeberg global world domination paranoia bullshit.
>>
>>70456050
>bern here 10 years
>i dont know anything about these things that you always talk about but I know that you're probably wrong. jews are not bad, stormfags
I would assume that they would unravel some of the brainwashing done, after 10 years especally, but maybe not
>>70456163
Don't talk to my wife's son ever again
>>
File: IMG_20160330_144901.jpg (44 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_144901.jpg
44 KB, 406x422
>>70453415
You are a good Jew.
>>
>>70458516
I'm Jewish though.

You don't have to shill for oppression of Jews you know. Even I think that shit is old. Victimization is the meme, not what you're saying.
>>
>>70458647
Before people go
>Jewish
>Atheist
Jewish Atheism exists. Just in the Reform/Reconstruction sectors only (I was raised Reform)
>>
>>70458489
It's because they think you're going to rebuild the Jewish temple, which is a sign of the apocalypse which they think is a good thing for some fucking reason. They need you to flush out the muzzos and Make Israel Great Again.
>>
File: german_fleet.jpg (126 KB, 402x639) Image search: [Google]
german_fleet.jpg
126 KB, 402x639
>>70458148
Nope, the first blockade happened during the Spanish civil war (pic related).
When the whole thing blew over the Brits enforced the papers, but why? Didn't the Jews have Balfour declaration? Didn't Rothschild get the Queen's signature? It is sure shady.

And why would hitler kill Jews when he had Jews serving at key positions in his army? Wouldn't removing them first make sense?

The Jews in the camps died because of the allied bombings - typhus, which was rampant all over Europe at the time and killed millions in Soviet GULAG and starvation due to bombed supply lines. The Germans couldn't afford to feed anyone, but the army, the civilians in the bombed cities were in the same boat as the camp inmates.

Just face it, Jews killed Jews, not Hitler. And it wasn't 6 millions either, more like 700,000 (which is more than Red Cross 1946 official numbers).
>>
>>70457245
Nope, we're saving you for last...
>>
What stormfags and /pol/acks forget is that SJW-jews in Europe and America hate Israel as well.
>>
6. Your opinion on Poland? Do you think Poland is responsible for holocaust? Do you think it owes Jews reparations?
>>
>>70458357
>Doesn't make up for your ISIS funding program to destabilize middle east

Israel has never funded ISIS or aided them in any way. You're letting your delusional biases take over your keyboard. I've had the same discussion many times, with people like you throwing the same accusations, but without a shred of evidence to back themselves up.

>this way forcing muslims into Europe.
So you're illiterate as well... Most of the Syrian refugees have left Syria long before the 2014 summer and the large ISIS push, the refugee problem has little to do with ISIS. And while they magnified the crisis they are not the main cause.
Not to mention many of these "refugees" aren't even coming from Syria or ISIS regions in Iraq.

>You also changed the subject out of denial and lack of arguments.
No, you changed the subject, I've answered your pic.

>At most 100 thousand kikes died in ww2.
nice un based conjecture. But I don't care what you think. My comment on the matter was an answer to an asked question, I'm not going to debate the issue.

>>70458382
>but Zionism in my country is already that bad.
What do you mean by Zionism in your country?

>But at the same time, I feel like even neocon Jews are just as bad.
Who said neocons are Zionists, and even if they support Israel, why do you think that this one stance defines their actions?
>>
>>70455882
Just wanna say -some of us really admire Israel and Judaism. Of the civilised nations,you are the most nationalist, the most religious, and you even have the largest number of STEM students per capita if I'm not mistaken.

The Marxist 'Jews' /pol/ loves to hate are all marxists first and Jews second if at all, meanwhile Israel was an ally to the Afrikaners when the white nations were against us.
>>
>>70458963
Well, look at the media and Hollywood. Does that say enough as to who controls? I'm not guilty of this or anything, it's just that it is and they're pumping in the same degeneracy one step after another.

Neoconservatism is bad because they're part of the political establishment that produces more and more big government on their ends. Anarcho-capitalism is the only answer. Trump is this more or less if you've been following our election
>>
File: 1458375479369.jpg (108 KB, 829x743) Image search: [Google]
1458375479369.jpg
108 KB, 829x743
>>70452669
>why do you post here knowing most posters hate your kind

There is a pre-war jewish joke that has the answer to your question:

>A Jew finds his friend around the corner while he is reading "Der Stürmer"
>"Why the hell are you reading this drivel?
>"Whenever I read our press, it is always rife with 'pogrom here, shop smashed there, Jews beaten up elsewhere'. But here it is always 'Jews are sponging up our money! Jews are controlling the banks! Jews run this world!' Reading this is a joy in itself!"
>>
>>70458734
i guess its the same with me. being atheist does not mean instantly cut with morals. i mean "dont kill" "dont steal" are pretty good commandments on my book.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 835x812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 835x812
>>70458963
>Israel has never funded ISIS or aided them in any way
>jew poster
Are you even trying?
Holocaust was made up by your forefathers so that they would gain political power. You're just shifting the blame on muslims which are your main weapon against the Aryan race which you're trying to get fucked in any possible way. Even jews don't believe the 6 gorillion.
>>
>>70458948
You were a puppet and you are till this day, besides, you are too poor to pay us anything.
>>
>>70458835
>Nope, the first blockade happened during the Spanish civil war (pic related).

>implying Hitler was shipping Jews to Israel in warships

Are you serious? Jews were coming to Israel through buying civilian passenger ships in Italy, Greece and S.France.

Furthermore, the white papers were a direct result of the Arab revolt and a capitulation to their demands because UK had to maintain control over Palestine especially with war in brewing in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936%E2%80%9339_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine

The Balfore declarations was ambiguous enough that the white papers did not breach it.

Why did Hitler specifically round up Jews from all over Europe and sent them to concentration camps in East Germany and Poland? that's competently different attitude than for any other ethnic group but the Gypsies. Others were mass killed as well (Pols, Ukrainians, Russians), but mostly in their own lands.

>And why would hitler kill Jews when he had Jews serving at key positions in his army?
Jews that he knew of, which ones?
>>
>>70459209
Well if anything, I hate other atheists myself, I think arguing about it is counter intuitive at its finest. Religion should have some role in society because it instills discipline in those who indoctrinate it in certain realms. Without religious indoctrination, degeneracy is almost the end result from too much liberalism gone awry. Seeing Europe's increasingly atheist and declining in Judeochristianity, more of the shitskins are coming in and it's just easier for them to push their savage religion in the Western half of it.
>>
Are the any Jews on /pol/ who are fans of the journalist Caroline Glick?

I have no Jewish background but when I was 15 I started looking through a few international newspapers for fun and I ended up loving her articles ever since because there was something so beautifully nationalistic and right-wing about them.
>>
>>70459208
Kek
>>
>>70458948
Czech Republic is more based since I love Prague but you guys are pretty cool.
>>
>>70459208
What a great joke, was looking for an opportunity to post. How did I miss it this time?
>>
>>70459123
>Well, look at the media and Hollywood. Does that say enough as to who controls?

I'm looking at the media in Germany and the UK, which is almost entirely White owned.
Care to explain the degeneracy there?

>>70459403
>Are you even trying?
Provide sources for your lies, your kind has always failed to provide sources for this.
>>
>>70458948
one of the best places in Europe to go for a trip since it's cheaper than Germany, has sweet rolls and generally respectful people.
>>
>>70459609
tell me more
>>
>>70459704
Try the banks in Europe though.
>>
>>70459704

10 newspapers pushing the 6 million myth between 1915-1938.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ_7vJIuUc [Open]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6eq-g5gvTM [Open]

Full text of "Two Hundred "Six Million Jews" Allegations From 1900-1945"
https://archive.org/stream/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom19001945/TwoHundredSixMillionJewsAllegationsFrom1900-1945_djvu.txt

It's over jew. You can full most goyim, but you can't fool all.
>>
>>70459609
I adore her. She was part of the "Latma" YouTube channel, and it had some of the best Israeli right-wing humor on the web.
>>
>>70459848
fool
>>
>>70459716
Not to mention the ultra sexy shiksas that are easy to seduce.
>>
>>70459890
Yes you are...
>>
>>70458948
>Your opinion on Poland?
Second world country, the polls I've met were nice people. Nationalistic, non suicidal like the rest of the EU.

>Do you think Poland is responsible for holocaust?
No country is responsible for it, not Poland nor Germany. The people who did the killing are mostly not even alive today, it would be silly to blame the current generations.

Do you think it owes Jews reparations?
No, furthermore as the last holocaust survivors are dying out, I hope the whole reparation thing would finally end.
>>
>>70459720
I guess my young 15/16-year old mind really liked a bit of rambunctious Punch-and-Judy hard right Zionist Nationalism.

Come to think about it she's not the only female Jewish female journo I like, Melanie Phillips can be very hard hitting at times when she's not experiencing a bout of delusional liberalism.

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Column-One-Inconvenient-genocide-450612

Here's Glick's latest column
>>
File: 1446080802746.png (49 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1446080802746.png
49 KB, 398x409
>every israeli poster on /pol/ has been here for 10+years
>every israeli poster on /pol/ is a zionist but doesn't want greater israel
>every israeli poster on /pol/ believes in the holocaust but """maybe""" it was exaggerated
>every israeli poster on /pol/ hates globalists like soros, and hates leftist jews

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.
>>
>>70459521
Well, believe what you will. You are one of there brainwashed mizrahim I guess.

It happened just I said it did and it will happen again in the next 10 years, because the Zionist elite (Soros, Schulz, David Rothschild, Gysi etc etc) is flooding Europe with Islamists. 20% of the European governments are Muslims already and Jews here are being attacked on the streets and synagogues are being spray painted in Arabic.
Once the percentage will tip the scales Israel will be attacked.

Don't you see Jews are doing it to other Jews right before your eyes?
How can you deny that?
>>
>>70459848
Why are you dodging the fact that you lies about Israel funding ISIS?
I asked you to prove your lies, but you're deflecting. Yet again a failure like always.

>>70459797
Yes I tried it... Most of the German banks are not owned by Jews.
Stop taking your info from /pol/ memes and do some research.

Furthermore, did you notice that your first response was to move the goal posts?
>>
>>70459413
so why is World Jewish Congress trying to blame us for holocaust?
>>
>>70458342
Not a Jew, but it's because of the Bible. There is a verse there that said, and I am gonna paraphrase, God will bless the nation that supports Israel but God will curse those who does harm against Israel. I believe it and I stand by Israel. You Israeli might get creeped by it, but just so you guys know I will support you guys.
>>
>>70460165
Changing the subject again kike? You asked for sources over holocaust being a hoax, now you got it you moved to ISIS side of argument. Pretty stupid for a jew
>>
Saw an enormous amount of Valetine Trump memes on /a/jojo and thought it's finally time.
No fuck Israel I'm living this shit when I can
I believe
Who :( I know nothing
Stupid. Goal? just sjw probably
>>
File: 1428606596055.jpg (66 KB, 426x480) Image search: [Google]
1428606596055.jpg
66 KB, 426x480
>>70460081
Are you aware where you're posting, and what kind of people this place attracts?
>>
>>70460081
>every israeli poster on /pol/ is a zionist but doesn't want greater israel
Which is true for about 90% of the Jews in Israel

>every israeli poster on /pol/ hates globalists like soros, and hates leftist jews
Which is true for about 90% of the Jews in Israel

>>70460158
>Well, believe what you will. You are one of there brainwashed mizrahim I guess.
Nope not Mizrahi, blond Green eyes and as I said my grandpa was a partisan in ww2...

>It happened just I said it did and it will happen again in the next 10 years
Yes, the Brits stopped the Jewish immigration not because of the Arab rebellion which threatened their control over vital parts of the empire while war was brewing. while the Arabs demanded just that. But because a Spanish civil war which was completely irrelevant.
Furthermore the Brits have also banned Jews already in Israel from buying Arab land, something that would not affect anyone but the Jews and Arabs already here.
But according to you it was done to spite the Germans???

You're not making any sense.
>>
>>70460165
http://theglobalelite.org/globalists/#

:^)
>>
>>70460489
leaving*
>>
>>70459976
Do you think Zionists have infiltrated the government of Israel?

Do you think Zionists are following some type of death cult meant to trigger Armageddon?
A lot of the shit they are trying to do matches the book for revelations.
>>
>>70460158
>because the Zionist elite (Soros, Schulz, David Rothschild, Gysi etc etc)

These people (at least the first two) are anti zionists and have spent many millions for Open borders in Israel.
In fact I believe Soros is the millionaire who has spent the most on anti Israeli NGO's.

> is flooding Europe with Islamists.
Following the lead of Mama Merkel, the pope and congregations of thousands of Churches. Your attempt to paint this as a Jewish only endeavor is pathetic, it's a globalist/leftists endeavor and Israel, as a nationalistic states stands against the same enemies.

>Don't you see Jews are doing it to other Jews right before your eyes?
Yes Jews are doing this to other Jews. I see it.
And Whites are doing this to other Whites... but you are too blind to see.
>>
>>70455931
>Holocaust was perpetrated by the jewish zionist elite, Hitler literally dindu nuffin. In fact Hitler is the guy, who established Israel as you know it.

Did you get this idea from /pol/, or did you arrive at the fact that Hitler was working for some globalist zionist kikes from the beginning through your own research, ideas?

I'm just curious because I occasionally post about the fact that Hitler was a spy working for the Weimar kikes and literally infiltrated and took over an anti-semitic organization, helping to raise it to power.

Does this not seem suspicious to anyone else?

Also, take into account the really dumb blunders Hitler made throughout the war.
>>
>>70460306
Oh I knew why Evangelicals support Israel. I just wanted to know how the average Israeli feels about it. I think its ok for the US to support Israel, but not the extant we currently do. We should treat them the same as any other ally.
>>
>>70456921
>a Nazi token for a free ride to Palestine

Sounds a bit off m8

>THAT "Nazi-Zionist" medallion was issued by the Berlin daily Der Angriff to commemorate a joint visit to Zionist Palestine by SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt Tuchler. A series of articles on their tour, appearing under the heading "A Nazi Travels to Palestine," appeared in Der Angriff in late 1934.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/09/07/Nazi_Zionism.html
>>
File: schulz.jpg (330 KB, 1382x729) Image search: [Google]
schulz.jpg
330 KB, 1382x729
>>70460530
According to me Britain was a Jewish powerhouse, ever since David Salomons and Benjamin Disraeli. There was a big and influential chunk of Jewish nobility and financial elite, just as in the modern US.

I believe (and it's logical to believe so) that they were easily able to stop the papers or at the very least make the Crown accept the Jewish refugees into Britain.

But they didn't lift a finger. Ask yourself why.

>>70460752
Schulz is a self-described Zionist. There were many articles on Haaretz about it.
And Soros donates generously to Israel every year.
They are both Zionists, duh.

>Following the lead of Mama Merkel,
Merkel doesn't decide anything, she's a puppet.

>the pope and congregations of thousands of Churches.
Jews follow pope, makes sense.
>>
>>70460358
>Changing the subject again kike?
It was you who lied about Israel funding ISIS and then changed thew subjected when I asked for evidence:

>>70458357
>Doesn't make up for your ISIS funding program to destabilize middle east, this way forcing muslims into Europe.

>>70460603
So you agree with my claim.

>>70460682
Zionists didn't need to infiltrate anything. 92% of the Jewish population in Israel is Zionist, probably more.
Zionism = Jewish nationalism. We are all Zionist/nationalistic here.
>>
>>70460752
Read "Catch the Jew", Germany is funding most if not all of those poisonous organizations.
>>
>>70458148
Since you're making these arguments, I want to add:

Israel also greatly helped Rhodesia against the Western arms blockades when we needed it most. My father was in the Rhodesian SAS during the Bush War and one of his friends was intimately involved in Rhodesian attempts to dodge sanctions and sneak in armaments, and he said that Israel was second only to South Africa in its assistance. Thank you!

Israel also co-operated with South Africa's nuclear program.

So it's not just Serbia where Israel supported the White side while the West betrayed the White race.
>>
>>70460907
Ask any Israelis here how they feel about it.
>>
>>70460985
>According to me Britain was a Jewish powerhouse, ever since David Salomons and Benjamin Disraeli. There was a big and influential chunk of Jewish nobility and financial elite, just as in the modern US.
Yes, some of the Jews there were very influential, doesn't mean that they controlled the UK. influence =/= full control.
Furthermore, diaspora Jews have different priority and perspective than Israeli Jews.
>>
>>70461174
Now you're just backpedalling.

Isn't that influence enough to open a gate to a few millions of refugees into one of the numerous British colonies?

Why was the same nobility sacrifice so much and do the impossible to get the Balfour declaration, yet remained reluctant when millions of Jew supposedly faced extinction?
>>
File: 4VPlJgpUOXo.jpg (16 KB, 394x268) Image search: [Google]
4VPlJgpUOXo.jpg
16 KB, 394x268
>>70452669

I'm here for news and shit. Jew hate is meme here/

Yes

Do believe

I don't know who they are

It's a myth. No Jews support arabs or any other violent savage form of organism. Europe countries like Sweden just need a sick puppy to take care of so they found Muslims. Their generation was raised in a peaceful environment so they are not famiiliar with arab barbarity. They think arabs are equal to a human being, just because they never met an arab. Those who actively started supporting right wing parties in europe are people who have met arabs and saw how beyond retarded sandnigers are, and how violent can they be for no reason.
>>
File: 14588656889001.jpg (9 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
14588656889001.jpg
9 KB, 197x256
>literally every kike believes in the holohoax

You do realize the holocaust explicitly refers to the planned genocide of 6 million Jews via Gas Chambers and masturbating machine rollercoasters right? Either that happened or the holocaust is a lie.

>some Jews were deliberately killed for various reasons during war
>muh holocaust

>we were persecuted during war after we declared economic war on Germany after already taking control of it and making life shittier for the Germanic people, oy vey shoah confirmbed
>>
>>70461012
Read the whole thing though and count how many Jews are there.
>>
>>70458148
>Israel was one of the very few countries who stood by Serbia in the balkan wars

thanks doe

recent news:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/serbia-returns-property-taken-in-holocaust-to-tiny-jewish-community/
>>
File: globalist kike.png (178 KB, 1031x540) Image search: [Google]
globalist kike.png
178 KB, 1031x540
>>70460985
Lol you fool

from your pic:
>He is closer to the Israeli mainstream, and his positions resemble those of Labor party chairman Isaac Herzog.

Herzog is a filthy globalists, he only got as far as he got through European and Obama's support through funding and NGO's as well as through our liberal media pushing him as hard as they could. And still he failed misrebly.

Herzog is a lilthy globalist sell out see pic related

http://www.timesofisrael.com/herzog-israel-has-a-duty-to-take-in-syrian-refugees/

>I believe (and it's logical to believe so) that they were easily able to stop the papers or at the very least make the Crown accept the Jewish refugees into Britain.

Like the Jewish control over the US has easily stopped the Iran deal? your failing when you assume that the Jews have some hive mind and are all working for the same goal.

>Schulz is a self-described Zionist. There were many articles on Haaretz about it.
Yes, they call themselves Zionists. Doesn't make them one's while supporting open borders for Israel the Palestinian land grabbing and funding Hamas.
EU is the single biggest adversary to Israeli nationalism. Most of the anti Israeli NGO money is coming from the EU.

>And Soros donates generously to Israel every year.
To open border NGO's and Palestinian/Arabs you mean?

>Merkel doesn't decide anything, she's a puppet.
Literally didndu notin.

>Jews follow pope, makes sense.
Your people do, the millions that support refugees welcome, the hundreds of thousands that protest for them, the majority that still supports Merkel.
>>
>>70461474
>Isn't that influence enough to open a gate to a few millions of refugees into one of the numerous British colonies?

Perhaps, but did they see it as a vital issue? did they care about that at the time? Or perhaps they had other priorities?
Perhaps they were not powerful enough to stop it any more than the Jews in the US weren't to stop the Iran deal.

>Why was the same nobility sacrifice so much and do the impossible to get the Balfour declaration
They sacrificed nothing to gain it, and it was far from an impossible act.

>yet remained reluctant when millions of Jew supposedly faced extinction?
That's not how this was viewed at the time. We're talking about the pre war era.
>>
>>70461525
you are a terrible shill.

I'm assuming this is your part-time job?
>>
File: 1447710076126.jpg (526 KB, 967x729) Image search: [Google]
1447710076126.jpg
526 KB, 967x729
>>70461525
>Europe countries like Sweden just need a sick puppy to take care of so they found Muslims.

Right.

That explains why you fucking assholes deported thousands of shitskins to Sweden and France during that last few years.

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Eritrean-migrants-resettled-from-Israel-to-Sweden-337414
>>
File: 1436213260919.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436213260919.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>tfw when Israeli-American who converted to Christianity (partially due to /pol/), pro-white and pro-white nationalism. and hate Muslims

super comfy identity desu senpai
>>
>>70461637
I searched for Germany and found no reference for Jews controlling their banks, which was my point. I'm not going to go on some wild chances on your behalf on some tangent issues.

>>70461791
What's wrong about returning property? I don't get it?
>>
>>70462117
lol

>Europe countries like Sweden just need a sick puppy to take care of so they found Muslims.
>>
>>70461107
I'd be ok with that.
1. People forget that the AID money isn't just free cash for spending, it's a financial investment that turns a nice profit for the US.
2. The US is committed to deliver this money due to agreements singed post Yom Kipur war. Those were meant to both ensure the opening of the Suez Canal (which profited the US and EU enough for the aid money to seem negligible) and drive Egypt (which also received a similar deal and still gets US AID money) closer to the US and away from the USSR as a host.
3. Political support mostly extends to UN vetoes. Rising your hand isn't that great of a difficulty for an ally.
4. The money, despite the scary figure in billions, isn't all that much in state terms, but in return it gives the US government a free hand to meddle in Israeli politics, including domestic ones. This has brought more and more Israelis to call this "a bad deal" and suggest the ending of this agreement.
>>
File: topgun_1280.gif (383 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
topgun_1280.gif
383 KB, 1280x720
>>70462214
>>
>>70461104
Thanks for pointing these out. Israel was the last country in the world to support White SA, against quite some international pressure.

But /pol/ is not concerned with facts, sadly.
>>
>>70461837
>>70462049
>our failing when you assume that the Jews have some hive mind and are all working for the same goal.

>implying we don't

That's what the numerous congresses and organizations are for. And the aforementioned people are always on the directors' boards in these. Like they were in 1930 and in 1900.

Iran deal is actually profitable in the big picture. There is a gambit coming that will try to topple Syria and Lebanon, they just need to pacify Iran with shekels and slowly isolate it financially, then draw Russia into a conflict with Turkey to bind it there. If you follow the current geopolitics you will know what I'm talking about.
And that only proves that they don't care about the common Jew. I will be attacked by the Arabs for wearing a kippah, you will be bombed in your homes, they don't care as long as it suits a bigger goal.
>>
>>70462221
nothing, relations are good
>>
>>70462522
>they just need to pacify Iran with shekels and slowly isolate it financially

confirmed for not knowing anything about the Iran deal.
How is reconnecting Iran to the Swift system and isolates it financially? Iran was already isolated financially before the deal, the deal ended that.
There is literally not a damn one good thing in the deal for the west or Israel.

>And that only proves that they don't care about the common Jew.
Yes many of them don't hence why many of the leftists Jews are anti Israel and for open borders not just for Europe but for Israel as well.
That is likely why they have not done more against the white papers at the time.
>>
>>70462402
i find you guys a lil narcisistic. but its not as unbearable as the British, witch makes you guys ok to hang out with. if you guys wanna hang out in brazil just come by bring kosher meat. and we promess to not eat pork in front of you (we know you dream about bacon and anal sex with black people, but "muh religion").
>>
File: 1455463255779.png (23 KB, 588x609) Image search: [Google]
1455463255779.png
23 KB, 588x609
>>70462402

> Israel was the last country in the world to support White SA

More kike lies

before the seventies, Israel was one of the most anti Apartheid countries in the world, and even trained anti-Apartheid activists.

Israel helped support newly independant African countries, and invested heavily in their development and decolonization.

all this during a time when America and the West were supporting Rhodesia and Apartheid South-Africa, and Western puppet dictators like Mobutu in the Congo, who they installed there to protect Western interests after murdering the democratically elected socialist, Patrice Lemumba.

After the Yom-Kippur war , Arab States bribed Africa states with oil to sever ties with Israel.

When they took the bait and betrayed Israel, together with South African liberation movements who were aligned with the Soviet/Arab block, she was left isolated, and the similarly isolated Apartheid government became a natural ally- not exactly a crown of glory, but no different to the “new South Africa’s ” alliance with Gaddafi, China, and other dictators-

The so-called right-wing Menachem Begin is described by one of his closest aides as an admirer of Nelson Mandela, at a time when Mandela was still in prison and openly aligned with the then “him who may not be named” Yasser Arafat,
>>
>>70462833
>i find you guys a lil narcisistic.
Well, we are I guess.

Pork is great :D, I will sure come for a visit, your country has some insanely beautiful nature. And a Brazilian woman was the best sex I had in my life (met her in Europe).
>>
>>70463062
mfw > jew eating pork. "muh prejudice"! ok then ... just bring some manischewitz. that shit is good.
>>
>>70462993
Lol, the thumbnail looks like a nose.
>>
>>70462830
You have to ask yourself how did Iran survive until now, what will the recovery of billions of frozen assets and the oil trade do to it's economy and internal politics.

You also have to ask yourself how did it affect the oil price and what's the consequence in the long run.

Then you should ask yourself what would happen to Iranian internal politics, when after the accommodation to the new economy growth and the vast assets they'd be threatened to lose EVERYTHING.

Iran won't lift a finger if Assad falls.
>>
>>70462993
>before the seventies, Israel was one of the most anti Apartheid countries in the world

Not really, while we were leaning to anti Apartheid, we weren't vocal about it nor did anything against them.

>and even trained anti-Apartheid activists.
Sources required.

>Israel helped support newly independant African countries, and invested heavily in their development and decolonization.
Yes, we supported them AFTER the Europeans have already left. What's wrong with that...?

>all this during a time when America and the West were supporting Rhodesia and Apartheid South-Africa

lol...

While your country was whipping the world along with the USSR to boycott and embargo South Africa, out relations were blossoming, were had deep economic and military ties and worked together.
You have brought the downfall of that white ruled country, but as a dindu you seek to blame others.
>>
File: feminist-ants.jpg (480 KB, 1000x923) Image search: [Google]
feminist-ants.jpg
480 KB, 1000x923
>>70462402
It's just a bunch of low-IQ people trying to tie up the problem of the globalist establishment with jews in general, just like a certain past leader of theirs who did an hero in Berlin in 1945. None of the right wingers in my country (...that i know of) blame the joos for this in any meaningful way. In fact there's like literally only know well known jew in the country rofl. I mean shit, Merkel has done more for the mudslime crisis than any jew could've ever hoped to do. And don't give me that bullshit that she is some secret jew because some ashkenazi in 1493 had the same last name.

Anyone who actually looks up what's going on in Israel would realize that;
1. they have a similar "disease" with their left wing there as we do and
2. at least the current government and many orthodox jews are pretty adamant at fighting this degeneracy bullshit.
>>
>>70452669
>does not know we created it
Who do you think made the woman in the red dress? Hmm?
>>
>>70463442
>You have to ask yourself how did Iran survive until now

The sanctions were not really that severe till the last few years before they were dropped. Iran was not going to survive... But then Obama just gave up.

You need to examine the sanctions timelines, while there were some sanctions on Iran since the 80's, most of them were meaningless, the meaninful one only rolled in in the last 5-2 years.

>when after the accommodation to the new economy growth and the vast assets they'd be threatened to lose EVERYTHING.

By whom? They will get nukes in 10 years (which they are allowed as per the agreement) and then no one will dare to challenge them any more than NK.

>Iran won't lift a finger if Assad falls.
Are we living on the same earth? Iran has spent billions and lost thousands of fighters for Assad.
>>
File: 926075.jpg (15 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
926075.jpg
15 KB, 413x310
>>70453415
based opinions
>>
File: masterrace.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
masterrace.gif
1 MB, 400x222
>>70452669

Heard that this board spawns autism more than r9k so i came here for the laughs then ended up posting here too. I usually see insults as banter and people pretending to be retarded since there is no country that isn't being bullied on this board.

I'm a Zionist. If you think i want more useless sandnigger land with useless mudslime population then no. I want the West Bank to be ours and Gaza can go to hell for all i care. It's a shithole anyways.

Considering I visited Auschwitz and other concentration camps and talked to lots of survivors, yes. Was it exaggerated? maybe in a few details, no more than that.

They deserve to be put down. Why even bother ruining Europe if it will backfire horribly on your own community? dumb assholes.

Basically a bunch of filthy cucks: Spawning more leftists, liberals and more support towards a Palestinian state, gender equality, BLM and other degenerate stuff.
Their end goal? They're just a bunch of delusional fucks who think that being raped in the ass is a step forward to an equal society.
Sure it puts other jews at risk, they just fail to realize it because they're living in la-la land.
>>
File: cowardfresh.jpg (57 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
cowardfresh.jpg
57 KB, 600x485
>>70463696
I will have to make a thread at a later time to debate this issue of Israels support of SA with you.

I have something I have to go do right now.

I don't want you to think that you have won: this is just the beginning.
>>
Is it not common knowledge there are alot of based jews out there ?

Even the wehrmacht had 150k jews fighting for germany in ww1.
>>
>>70452669
>>1. How did you find this place and why do you post here knowing most posters hate your kind
>>2. Are you a Zionist and do you support the establishment of Greater Israel [ארץ ישראל השלמה]
>>3.Do you believe in the Shoah, or do you believe it was exaggerated
>>4.Do Jews like Soros or Barbara Lerner Spectre try to destroy your country as well?
>>5. What is your opinion on american/european Jewry that are overwhelmingly leftist and support importing violent muslims (that hate jews). Do you know their end goal? Wouldn't that put other Jews at risk?

1. I hate Muslims more than i hate stormfags,to be honest,i dont hate stormfags at all

2. yes and yes

3. yes and i dont know

4.yes

5.put them in the gas chambers
>>
>>70456547
>we have a common enemy at the moment, the mudslimes.
>we
Something is wrong in the point, jewish lier.

Muslims really don't want any war. But we defend our religion too much and it is our main problem.

The same is true about Christians. But they defend the way of life, not religion.

Anyway, each side have too many idiots seeking for the better life. So called lumpenproletariat. And jewish people use it.
>>
>>70463923
>Iran was not going to survive... But then Obama just gave up.

With the Russian intervention in the middle east it was starting to turn into fight-or-flight situation.
And just a bit before that Russia gave the hydrogen bomb technology to the North Korea.

Are you following me? Iran was going to survive and would start retaliating.

>They will get nukes in 10 years
Bibi keeps telling that since the 80. They will never get nukes, unless they turn into a Russian satellite. And the sanctions were pushing them into just that. Would you like to get hydrogen nuked in 2 years?

>Iran has spent billions and lost thousands of fighters for Assad.
That was before the deal was signed. Now they are slowly pulling out.
>>
>>70452669
1. I've been here since the beginning.
2. Yes.
3. Yes, I believe it happened.
4. Yes, they are evil.
5. They are committing collective suicide.
>>
>>70464160
>>70458558
>>70456948
What happened to this place
>>
>>70464540
Flags stopped sand niggers from role playing "le white power Nazis" and the demographics balanced out.
>>
>>70463805
Good catch.
>>
>>70452669
1. /pol/ finds you not the other way around
2. Yes and no
3. Yes but I don't shove it out of nowhere
4. Gas
5. Gas
>>
>>70464331
>With the Russian intervention in the middle east it was starting to turn into fight-or-flight situation.

I find it hard to credit that Obama backed off from sanctions for that reason. I don't see Russian involvement being that intimidating.

Moreover, Obama's foreign policy seems to be based purely on abject stupidity - see his excessive drawndown of troops in Iraq against the generals' advice which left room for ISIS to invade and threaten Baghdad itself.
>>
>>70464331
>With the Russian intervention in the middle east it was starting to turn into fight-or-flight situation.

Again, you demonstrate basic ignorance of the facts, most of the severe sanctions were lifted in 2013... quite some time before the Russian intervention.

>Bibi keeps telling that since the 80. They will never get nukes, unless they turn into a Russian satellite. And the sanctions were pushing them into just that. Would you like to get hydrogen nuked in 2 years?

lol please, I can make up fantasies just like you.
>>
The Jews here seem quite reasonable. Can you tell your liberal Jew bros to stop Mudslime fapping and SJW promoting cheers thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 634x956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 634x956
>>70464728
Hard to miss
>>
>>70465914
They'll have as much luck with that as we are having with SJW whites.

Holding an Israeli Zionist responsible for the behaviour of leftist Jews is like holding an Apartheid-era Afrikaner responsible for white SJWism.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.