[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD SO I DONT HAVE TO VISIT THIS SHIT ASS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 236x236
WERE NOT BUILDING THE FUCKIG WALL, YOU GOT THAT PUTOS? YOU OWE US AS MUCH AS YOU DUMB GRINGOS THINK WE OWE YOU AND YOURE FUCKING ILLEGALS TOO

Ever read the damage the US did to Mexico at least? or say, ALL OF LATIN AMERICA
Do you see us crying "Oh yeah these damn white boys pay for their damage who had all our people slain and our economies fucked up and they wont even try to fix it these damn americans screwing us up as if we're their fucking colonies and their dumbass cracker citizens telling us to learn about history when they dont even know all the stupid bullshit their country has done in the name of "freedom" and "democracy". No, we just keep going, many of us barely surviving. Many having to get to your dumb ass piece of shit Podunk cesspool uncultured country being called "illegals" as if you little bitches aren't illegals

Now you're dooming the fucking base of your economy, who never complained, who are starving to death so your fat fucking billionaires can spoil his entitled shitstain kids who will have no contribution to my society because of such Who do you think makes your fucking clothes? Your furniture? Your fucking phones?You think that when you read "made in USA" it means it was made by some "free democratic hardworking" white boy? It was a fucking guy who gets paid 4 cents a piece, my fucking family and you cocksucking PUTOS want to build a wall FUCK OFF BITCH. We're the ones who should build a wall between your baby killing brain dead jarhead ass fucking troops illegally occupying my fucking land
>>
Stay mad faggot
>>
>>70451493
Get your military base out of my country bitch
>>
File: 1458208143589.jpg (207 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458208143589.jpg
207 KB, 600x800
>>
Veni
Vidi
Vici

Fuck off you fucking spic go build it pablo
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 610x813
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>70451637
I ain't building shit bitch, have the fucking hicks waving their dicks for drumpf pay for it with their missing teeth

>>70451588
I didn't know the us was bordered with Europe

Fucking dumbass
>>
>>70451130
Taking a break from building my deck I see.
Get back to work, spic
>>
>>70451130
Hey clit face.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
>>
>>70452240
Stop using products my people made whitey

>>70452318
Give me a site that isn't white nationalistic
>>
>>70451130

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ

Can this be a roll thread now?
>>
>>70452633
Sure, let's ignore this faggot.
>>
Mexico started the war.
>>
>>70451130

>declare war on the US
>get your ass kicked
>cry about it for centuries

You aren't going to build the wall. You're going to pay for it.
>>
>>70452633
You can't read a sentence?

And you want to do our jobs? LMAO
>>
File: 1458583214178.jpg (624 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
1458583214178.jpg
624 KB, 1650x1275
>>70452813
Stop trying, the wall is going to be built.
>>
>>70451130
Oooooh new pasta. I like it.
>>
>>70451130
If you hate us so much why don't you just take your taco stand and spoilered nissan altima and leave Pedro?
>>
File: Imm.jpg (56 KB, 473x516) Image search: [Google]
Imm.jpg
56 KB, 473x516
>>70451130
>>
>>70452590
>Give me a site that isn't white nationalistic
Give me my 13 colonies and die of smallpox you fucking Indian piece of scum.
>>
>>70453154
You did, you got your arses handed to you.

Get over it.
>>
What is clovis culture?
>>
File: freedum =DD.png (113 KB, 828x946) Image search: [Google]
freedum =DD.png
113 KB, 828x946
>>70451130
Those bricks ain't gonna lay themselves Paco.
>>
>>70453283
to clarify, what is it to solutrean culture?
>>
>>70453105

Because I'm blaming all of america but those who support such STUPID meassures like building a wall? Just the white boys who are going to be a minority anyway but really? a dumb fucking wall to keep off the mexicans... and make them pay for it like THEY GOT THE MONEY?

What are y'all going to do when my government rightfully refuses it? Bomb them and kill more babies like y'all power hungry fucks do to the rest of the world who doesn't agree with your pronto fascism?
>>
>>70453754

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-trump-would-push-mexico-to-fund-wall-by-blocking-money-transfers-report-2016-4?op=1

You're going to pay for the wall one way or the other. Sorry amigo.
>>
>>70453754
keep raging paco the wall is happening
>>
>>70454203
Lol do you lil bitches think that cum haired scum is actually going to be your leader?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.