[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is incest illegal? >inb4 deformed children If retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1437840455082.png (399 KB, 686x899) Image search: [Google]
1437840455082.png
399 KB, 686x899
Why is incest illegal?

>inb4 deformed children

If retards are allowed to get married and have kids, why can't siblings?
>>
>>70449356
incest has no real chance of causing problems unless your family keeps fucking close relatives for many generations.
>>
>>70449356
to keep social order
I could see it being legal or accepted bring quite a big of family problems.
It's the same reason for the institution of marriage.
>>
>>70449626
And even then it's only that your negative genetic traits flourish they just don't come out deformed.

either way it's just some sort of societal taboo. Personally i really don't give a damn, but really if any of us had a qt cousin and this was one of those chinese animos, could any of us really say no?
>>
>>70449846
*quite a bit
>>
>>70449356
Because it increases the risk of hurting the kids
Even a small percent chance of badness is bad
A large percent of goodness is good
Simple probabillity
>>
Stop being retarded, leafs. This is why the chinks are running your country.
>>
>>70449356
Ultimately social stigma. My opinion on every social issue that doesn't effect me is just let them do what they want, if they suffer from it sucks to be them.
>>
>>70449356
Good question.

I want to marry my sister, but the gov don't allow us.

Pure discrimination
>>
>>70450103
that's true brazil, that is literal oppression.
>>
>>70449846
All of those things can also be arguments against gay people marrying.

>>70449904
That argument is bogus. It is legal for people who have obvious, serious genetic defects to have sex, to have children together, to get married, etc.
>>
You could probably argue some moral reasons, but I think the deformed children argument is the most legitimate. I'm assuming we're just talking about sibling incest right now, though? The biology and probability of deformed children is pretty different depending on what the relation between the couple is.

Just to play devil's advocate on the whole moral thing... Siblings generally are living together and have a lot more opportunities for intimate encounters than, say, a high school couple. There is way more opportunity for them to be fucking at way too young of an age. Keeping in mind that the human race is far from evolutionary perfection yet and similar genes reproducing reinforces negative recessive genes, siblings mating is doing more harm than good for the gene pool and their legacy. Diverse genes are generally better in the long run. Assuming you aren't fucking shitskins, that is.
>>
>>70449356
>Why is incest illegal?
Religion
Egypt
Ignorance
>>
>>70450270
Who said gays or genetic defects should be allowed to have sex, get married, or have children? We're talking hypothetical ideals here, an appeal to the consistency of the law is pointless.
>>
>>70450270
>All of those things can also be arguments against gay people marrying.
indeed they are
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.