[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racists BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
Rethinking your vote now, Trumpfags?
>>
I don't see the problem, we already too productive and grow way more food than we need and pay farmers not to plant fields to artificially drive up the price of crops. Maybe we need less beaners working for slave wages.
>>
Reliable source for this?
>>
>>70448178
Seconding this.
>>
>>70447956
no.
>>
>>70447956
>fuck laws n borders n shit
>>
>>70447956
So americans are apparently too lazy to work?
Bullshit
>>
>>70447956
Serious question.

When did it become racist to deport illegal immigrants?
>>
>>70447956
Nah this is fucking retarded I need a source

>farmers
>offering 401k and REALLY GOOD PAY

Get the fuck out
>>
>>70447956
>Democrats making us look like a bunch of people who only go there as farmers that end up being abused by the companies

BUILD WALL
CONSTRUYE MURO
>>
>>70448178
Third.

Those occupy facebook pictures are often bullshit with made up "facts."
>>
>>70448401
I like this guy's ideam
>>
>>70448178
>>70448275
their ass

>fucking farmer 401Ks and "good pay"
>there are no americans willing to do farmwork
>>
>>70448109

But then how are we going to send food to Africa? You just want them to starve? Racist!
>>
>>70447956
>racists btfo
>its racist to not want to pay for illegal immigrants healthcare and welfare
>>
Didn't this happen in Alabama?
>>
>>70448532
They want to use you guys as indentured servants.
>>
>cry about income inequality and outsourcing
>'look what happens when you don't have a cheap, foreign labor source!'

Could they possibly be more schizophrenic?
>>
>remove illegals
>remove welfare system

That is how you fix america.

Now you have a bunch of niggers actually doing honest low-skill work to get by or else they literally die.

Me 2016
>>
>>70448480
When we decided that criminals should have rights and treated lile humans
>>
>>70448480

The moment brown people realized they could combine their strength and attempt a coupe of White rule.
>>
>>70447956
>offered good pay

citation pls. inb4 $10/hr is good pay
>>
>>70448673
this is why i hate most about democrats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TFayRZeS8
They are so crazy and deluded
>>
>>70447956
>its okay to let mexicans do grueling low pay work rather than improve the standard if work

And appear im the racist
>>
Guess what will happen

$8 for an apple WTF Billy?

I can't find cheap labor to pick the fruit so the price has to go up

Ok let's get Tyrone into the fields again on work release its not like he's doing anything sitting in jail but learning how to be a better criminal anyway

Thanks Bob! I swear I'll pay you back some how.

Billy I heard your wife makes a hell of a pie.

Sure Bob what kind would you like?

Cash pie Billy.

(Under his breath)Fucking moron
>>
>>70447956
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has doled out millions of dollars in subsidies to farms on which farming isn’t actually taking place, according a new report from government watchdogs. Billions more have gone towards supporting farms that don’t grow the crops for which they’re being subsidized.

http://dailysignal.com/2012/07/09/usda-gives-millions-to-farmers-who-arent-actually-farming/

Explain that trisomy 21 victim. There are farmers all over that would not only grow crops, but whites who take a place in harvesting them, just stop paying them not.

Your argument is meme tier drivel.
>>
File: 1417376054919.jpg (35 KB, 490x341) Image search: [Google]
1417376054919.jpg
35 KB, 490x341
>>70447956
>>70448178
>>70448275
>>70448602

this is why /pol/ has turned to shit lads, fucking shitposting 24/7
>>
>>70448178
Found on Forbes...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/#5d50a5a2404a
>>
>>70447956
If only there was a process for people to legally immigrate.

And maybe if those farmers didnt rely on breaking the law in the first place, it wouldnt have been a problem in the first place.
>>
>>70450307
Why do they call them undocumented immigrants. They are illegals, not undocumented.
>>
>>70450436

Because then you get retarded leftists screaming "B-BUT NO PERSON IS ILLEGAL!"

Just call it trespassing.
>>
>>70450689
>B-BUT NO PERSON IS ILLEGAL!
Just because someone screams doesn't make their statement true. Did it, at some point, become illegal to tell people to shut the fuck up when they are acting stupid?
>>
>>70447956
migrant workers aren't the same as illegal immigrants
>>
>hire illegals
>pay consequences for your actions

don't see a problem
>>
>>70447956

It is no where near 11 million. That many maybe in california alone.

They have been saying 11 million since the 80s.

It is 35 million, 60 million if you include all the anchor babies.
>>
>>70450997

In Germany it is. How badly do you envy our free speech laws?

Never mind don't respond, I don't want you getting arrested for saying something racist.
>>
>>70447956
>occupy demogoys

No, I'm not OP
>>
>>70447956

It never fails to me that the same retards complaining about how we need a $15 minimum wage support exploiting illegal immigrants to keep the cost of restaurants and strawberries down.

What ever happened to, "If your business plan requires you to pay a below market wage, you deserve to go out of business?" Or do they support paying Mexicans $15 an hour to wash dishes and pick strawberries?
>>
Not really what happened. Law was passed mid 2011, didn't take effect until late 2012 for most farms, however the state paid farmers for lost productivity for a "transitional" period. So they got the money for the food they didn't pick and kept the wages for the workers they didn't hire. Then put it towards automation. GA is productive as fuck and farmers groups have teams of attorneys looking to jew the fed and state governments. I work for the county and got to file several of the claims while being told not to bitch about it since it will get rid of all 5 illegals in this county.
>>
>>70448178
>Reliable source for this?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2012/05/17/the-law-of-unintended-consequences-georgias-immigration-law-backfires/#47fbde3e404a

>To forgo a repeat of last year, when labor shortages triggered an estimated $140 million in agricultural losses, as crops rotted in the fields, officials in Georgia are now dispatching prisoners to the state’s farms to help harvest fruit and vegetables.

>The labor shortages, which also have affected the hotel and restaurant industries, are a consequence of Georgia’s immigration enforcement law, HB 87, which was passed last year. As State Rep. Matt Ramsey, one of the bill’s authors, said at the time, “Our goal is … to eliminate incentives for illegal aliens to cross into our state.”

Georgia had to put prisoners to work in the fields due to the labor shortage caused by the missing immigrants. They should really do that every year.
>>
File: Alabama.jpg (45 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Alabama.jpg
45 KB, 1000x750
>>70447956
>What would Happen if Trump deported 11 million immigrants

The same thing that happened when Alabama deported all illegal Mexicans
>>
>offered good pay and 401(k)s

i don't believe this for one second.
>>
>>70447956
[As of January 2016] Since coming to office in 2009, Obama’s government has deported more than 2.5 million people—up 23% from the George W. Bush years. More shockingly, Obama is now on pace to deport more people than the sum of all 19 presidents who governed the United States from 1892-2000, according to government data.
>>
>>70453285
They said the same bullshit when Alabama cracked down on illegal immigrants. Now they have one of the lowest unemployment rates in the south with the highest black employment rate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4gzps0lm1E
>>
>>70453285
how much did the farms offer per hour?
>>
>>70452630
For me, this is the Clinton / Bernie divide.

Clinton wants to keep a subservient immigrant fruit-picker (for ex.) population here to support American agriculture.

Bernie and progressives want everyone to have a $15/hour wage and consequences be damned.
>>
>>70453285

here is another article from Time magazine also in 2012:

http://business.time.com/2012/09/21/bitter-harvest-u-s-farmers-blame-billion-dollar-losses-on-immigration-laws/

>Farming operations nationwide, from New York to Georgia to California, are reeling from similar labor shortages despite offering domestic workers competitive packages that include 401(k) plans and health insurance. Almost in unison, farmers complain that even when they are able to lure domestic workers to what often amounts to high-skilled, grueling work, it’s not long before they abandon the job.
>>
>>70448695
Vote me
>>
>>70453641
maybe they should try getting a job
>>
>>70447956

>CONVENIENCE IS A REALLY GOOD REASON TO BREAK THE LAW, GUYS
>>
>>70453547
>how much did the farms offer per hour?

These jobs don't pay an hourly wage. They pay by the amount harvested. An experienced fruit picker can earn $15 to $20 hour while an unskilled one would earn 1/3 of that.
>>
>>70453641
how much did they pay, what were the numbers? articles like this talk about labor shortages but don't say how much money they offered. i could post a job for someone to clean by house offering 5 dollars an hour and maybe no one would show up. in that case the correct response is to raise the wage until people show up, not petition the government to import cheap slave labor for me.
>>
>>70448493

I've got fifty bucks that says they think 'good pay' is $15 an hour.

I'm also willing to bet that they don't know that McDonalds has one of the best 401ks around. I used to work for the company that did the recordkeeping for it.
>>
>>70447956

>racist

a term invented to mock opponents of the communist party
>>
>>70453513
>"a Mexican national"
this is what happens when you turn "Mexican" into a slur. god save the English language.
>>
>>70453801
jobs paying 15 an hour are so sought after that college graduates will apply for them. it's almost impossible for most people to find 15 dollar an hour jobs. no farm in the world would have a shortage of labor offering 15 dollars an hour.
>>
>>70453641
I don't care if farmers who uses a business model of hiring illegal immigrants goes out of business. The effect on unemployment and wage growth is undeniable
>>
>>70447956
Illegal immigrants can't stay / come in
>>
File: 1454435923493.gif (39 KB, 1000x1191) Image search: [Google]
1454435923493.gif
39 KB, 1000x1191
I swear, I have one of these for fucking everything
>>
>>70447956
>Mah slave labor

Liberals are this stupid.
>>
>No human being should have to work for less than $15/hour are you kidding me?????
>lol we need our little brown slaves to make food cheap, they work for $1/hour we couldn't possibly afford more than that!
>>
>>70447956
I can't work! It's brown people's fault! Keep supporting Israel! Your debt will bankrupt you. Food will be unattainable. Why doesn't he deport his own H1B workers? Divide. And conquer. Lazy idiot capitalists
>>
File: Georgia.jpg (47 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Georgia.jpg
47 KB, 1000x750
>>70453641
>>
>>70454178
I know man, it's like liberals don't realize they are the stupid part of the population they always talk down about.
>>
>>70454233
>Canada

My fucking sides.
>>
>>70447956
You are aware that temporary workers from Mexico have a Temporary Worker Visa when they go work in the US and Canadian fields during summer and falls, right? And when they are done, they return to their family in Mexico rich like Croesus.
>>
>>70453981
So fascists were calling the west racists because they were opponents of the communist party?
>>
>>70448480
whenever the year became current
>>
>>70454368
>what the gaseous jews say when they have no argument
A fucking patchwork quilt
>>
>>70447956
shit source, I bet it's misleading as fuck

Here's a good article talking about the effects of having strict immigration laws, the state in question is Arizona. It actually weights the pros and cons.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-thorny-economics-of-illegal-immigration-1454984443

If you get hit with a paywall, Google the title and click on the Google link to this article. It bypasses the pay wall.

Why do people take sources like occupy democrats seriously? Can I take a fancy image, right some bullshit on it, share it and have it taken seriously now?
>>
>>70449147
>Mexican picks 1000 apples in an hour. Gets paid $4.55
>Mexican gets deported, murican gets the job. Only picks 2 apples per hour, gets paid $15 per hour
>Apples now cost $8 per apple. People wonder why everything costs so much now.
This is the future under Donald Trump
>>
>>70449789
150 years ago they would have probably written about how abolishing slavery backfired
>>
File: Louisiana.jpg (48 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Louisiana.jpg
48 KB, 1000x750
Here is what unemployment looks like in a southern state with out strict immigration laws
>>
Guest worker program - crops get picked.

Also, we save $84bBillion every year:

>http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

/thread
>>
>Democrats advocating for slavery again

Why am I not suprised?
>>
>>70454555
I'd also like to remind people that just turning a blind eye to illegal immigration is essentially being in favor of a form of defacto free trade... oh I'm sure Hillary and Bernie supporters love Free Trade... right?

Not cracking down on illegal immigration is basically a defacto cross borders worker program with little to no regulation in place.

Retards like Bernie say it's not reasonable for a worker in America to compete with a worker in Mexico, but when you apply the same case domestically you suddenly get MUH IMMIGRANTS. Sure it would suck to take a hard stance on illegal immigrants because for one it's hard work and secondly there are genuinely people who want to come to America to have a good life and work hard.

But if you continue to give these guys a free pass, they'll just keep coming and meanwhile it will keep being a disgrace to the people trying to get in FUCKING LEGALLY.
>>
>>70447956
>georgia's economy may never recover

it still hasn't recovered from the civil war.
>>
>>70454555
>Can I take a fancy image, right some bullshit on it, share it and have it taken seriously now?
Welcome to the internet. There isn't a group that doesn't do this.
>>
>>70454028
>jobs paying 15 an hour are so sought after that college graduates will apply for them

It has been said before but fruit picking doesn't pay an hourly wage. It's pay based on number of containers picked ($0.25 per bucket of berries, $1 per crate of oranges ,etc).

You have to bust your ass, turn off your brain and go into autonomous fruit picking mode. You have to do this for 12 hours a day and even then not all people have the hand-eye coordination to become really proficient at this. If you get tired halfway through a shift and slow down then your pay would actually drop below $5/hour.

Picking fruit is easy. Picking fruit at 5X faster tha nthe average person is not. That is why this really isn't an hourly rate kind of thing. People are only paid for the results they produce and not all people can make a living at this.

Even here in Canada we have to pay to import seasonal mexican labor because literally no white people will ever pick fruit. you need kids who grew up in rural mexico picking fruit since they were 7 years old or they will not have the aptitude for such mindless work.
>>
>>70455158
More often than not, images like these are at least sourced for people who are more curious.

There's nothing wrong with giving out information in a concise manner, but a source would be fucking nice.
>>
>>70448109
This.

>>70448178
This was created by a liberal, what do you expect?
>>
Wow it's almost like citizens can't compete with black market labor, what a mother fucking shocker.
>>
>>70447956
>occupy Democrats arguing for free market capitalism
>>
>>70455312
When they were given the chance they couldn't handle the toughness of it. Oh well. Back to the Cheezies
>>
>>70449147

Great. Just the excuse I needed to get green fingers and get some delicious home grown vegetables happening.

Thank you. Whatever makes niggers work I 100% support, even if pain is involved. Totally worth it.
>>
>>70447956
I thought they didn't take American jobs.
I thought they were all highly skilled doctors.
>>
Since the damage is already done, I'd like to point out:

-- OP trolling with bullshit graphic
-- OP disappears from thread completely, never to be heard from again
-- dozens of replies

Wise the fuck up, people.
Ignore this pro-beaner, anti-white fuckscum.
>>
>>70454814

Do you know how cheap our food is compared to European prices? Especially for meat?

Maybe food shouldn't be so cheap. Maybe we should be eating things that are local and in-season. Maybe our currency shouldn't be so devalued to as make our standard of living fall compared to our parents & grandparents.

t. autistic agriculturalist
>>
File: 1459495870514.jpg (31 KB, 576x393) Image search: [Google]
1459495870514.jpg
31 KB, 576x393
>>70447956
>Protect the Future of the world so we all prosper
>Get called Racist by the low educated
>>
>>70454814
>implying i eat fruit
>>
>>70455463
Yes, they're also saying the United States cannot survive without poorly paid third world peons. Also a very strange position for "liberals" to take.
>>
Obviously the pay wasn't good enough
>>
>>70448459
>NEETs make up a consistent population of this board
>le true patriots will always work xd
>>
>>70455692
Sounds like they expected citizens to work under the same conditions of black market laborers.
If the farmers can't keep up with the modern world and modern work standards, then maybe they deserve to have that fruit unpicked.
Maybe they shouldn't grow so fucking much of it.
>>
>>70454494
>Canada

My sides x2
>>
>>70456350
>durka durka murka
My sides x infinity
>>
ITT: People who have never done farm work.

Shit is grueling, and there's no way you 4chan dwelling string beans could do the shit these illegals do. Deporting Mexicans is the dumbest fucking idea and would ruin the economy of certain agricultural states.

So, you know, sit at your computer and argue, but please know that you're wrong.
>>
>>70447956
OFFERED AMERICANS GOOD PAY AND 401(k)S

OFFERED AMERICANS GOOD PAY

>>
>>70456226

The farmers exaggerated the losses too.

The farmers claimed they lost $390 million to the labor shortage that year (according the University of Georgia survey) but later studies showed the loss was only around $140 million that year.
>>
>>70456417
>Canada

Hahahahahaha oh God
>>
>>70448656
Yup. This is what happens when you refuse to see the big picture and because muh feelings.
>>
>>70456428
Coming from the guy who sucks off men for a living.
>>
>>70456428
presumptuous fucktard

sounds like you've never done it either
>>
>Occupy Democrats
>>
>>70456428
>Shit is grueling
So why is the pay so shit? Pay should reflect the work. No wonder no one wants to do it.
>>
>>70454368
not all of canada is cucked yet my dudes some of us refuse to accept that it is the current year #notallmooseboyz
>>
>>70456575
Go eat teacher's vagina
>>
>>70447956
when are you faggots going to give it up?
>>
>>70456940
Too late now. You fucked up that narrative too hard
>>
>>70456940
This, if it's such hard work why is it OK to pay illegals pennies to do it?

Dudes a pro slave labor fag who probably calls himself a progressive kek.
>>
>>70457031
Never
>>
>>70456975
I know bro, but Canadians are like Americans and Europeans and hating on their nation is the best way to shitpost at them.

>>70456987
>Canada

Lmaooooooo
>>
>>70448623
no it is not good for africa to keep them dependent on external supplies of gmo fodder. no it doesn't help african economies by flooding them with free shit.
>>
>>70447956
>1800s
Fucking Republicans, don't free the slaves. Who will tend the fields? The southern economy will collapse!
>2010s
>Fucking Republicans, don't send back the illegals. Who will tend the fields? The economy will collapse!

t. Democrats
>>
>>70457077
>Never
well you should, we all know it's propaganda
>>
File: bernie_borders.jpg (2 MB, 3053x1932) Image search: [Google]
bernie_borders.jpg
2 MB, 3053x1932
>>70447956
>straight off the Facebook presses
Disgusting. Using Facebook lowers your IQ, it's a scientific fact.
>rotted on the vine meme
Is this an old one, or are we back to recycling some of the earlier propaganda from last year? So the argument is, if we don't keep exploiting third world illegal labor, that works for less than minimum wage, that works tax free, that takes jobs that Americans could take, we're going to permanently destroy our economy?
>IF YOU DONT EXCEPT SLAVE FOREIGN LABOR YOUR ECONOMY WILL DIE

Bernie doesn't agree with that at all.
>>
>>70457333
>takes jobs
when will this dumb myth die?
>>
>>70447956
How is drumph racist? Just populist piece of shit.
>>
>>70456761
I've worked on several farms (fruit growing like vineyards and orchards).
>>
>>70457184
yeah its pretty easy to manipulate a nuckster now a days since our country is run by a total goof whos the least ferda guy to be in office since 1876
>>
>>70457429
How do you figure they don't take jobs? They are working illegally you dumb he bitch.
>>
>>70456940
/thread
>>
>>70447956
>One instance = universal law

Not how that works
>>
>>70456940
Muh free market doesn't work?
>>
File: 1458985648552.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1458985648552.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>70448401
>>70448401
>>
>>70454856
This, why have Mexicans to do cheap labour why not have them do FREE labour and then we can have even CHEAPER food. And when everyone can save money on groceries they can spend it on college.
>>
File: 1458411899252.jpg (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458411899252.jpg
51 KB, 625x626
>>70447956
>123 replies
>1 post by this ID
I think we've all been rused.
>>
>>70456428
I could do it.
Spending hours to clean off lacquer off of furniture with sandpaper for like one year, cutting up firewood for dozens of hours and experience as factory worker have all succesfully made me a person that can turn into a mindless drone and just do stuff in a heartbeat.
>>
>>70457543
So why can't you just work illegally?
>>
>>70447956
its called an economic reset. all bubbles burst and a recovery period is necessary.
>>
>>70457591

Free market probably would have automated these jobs by now

Just like slavery slowed technological advancement and invention of the cotton gen, cheap illegal labor discourages farms from investing in machinery and automation.
>>
>>70447956
>no citation
>biased media outlet
Nothing to see here
>>
File: 1388725276340.gif (342 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1388725276340.gif
342 KB, 800x450
>>70448480
A bit before they started forcing the term "undocumented immigrant".
>>
>>70447956
MAJOR DIFFERENCE
this is a ban on right to be here not a ban on the right to work.
here is what i suggest.
don't let in more illegals, don't let in more people if you will need to throw them out.
as for the illegals in the us, let them prove their family is an asset else they leave. grandma doesn't have to go if her children and grand children are integrated,speak English and working if they are over 18 or in college. also she needs to be learning English.
gangsters get the family kicked out, your children are your responsibility.
people who are just unemployed get moved out.
people who are employed but taking to much welfare get a 1 year work permit , during this time they need to either get their shit together or leave, and during this time the employer has enough time to find new workers
>>
>>70455231
You just need to pay more.

There is no such thing as a job white people won't do, only jobs whites refuse to do for the low pay offered.

Picking crops is skilled, difficult work. Why do liberals assume they are allowed to exploit labour just because they want cheap food? Why do liberals abandon their principles about the rights of workers when justifying illigal immigration.
>>
>>70447956
And these are the people who are against slavery?
>>
>>70447956
HIRE AMERICAN WORKERS DUHHHHH, more jobs
>>
>>70447956
>no sources
>no imput on the time line about it

Occupy Democrats, not even once
>>
>>70458019
In a free market there is no such thing as cheap illegal labor.
>>
>>70448480
when liberalism became treason
so like 80 years ago
>>
>>70457974
Nobody will hire me illegally because I'm protected under the law, illegals aren't. I would work illegally if I could, I actually enjoy hard laborer which I have to settle for seasonal jobs in Alaska instead of working in my own state.

I honestly think people like you are sheltered as shit and that's why you're so ignorant.
>>
>>70457184
Shut the fuck up you blubbery cunt. Stupid broken record nigger-Mong
>>
>>70447956
mandatory handout of farming sim once trump is elected

you are welcome
t. germany
>>
>>70457254
It literally is slavery
I mean theyre working for sub 5$. Somehow this is ok? Fuck that, send em back, if you require slave labor to function you dont deserve to stay in business
>>
>>70447956
>farmers offer 401(k)
It's almost like you're a fucking retard.
>>
File: farmer_pepe_for_senpai.png (208 KB, 964x771) Image search: [Google]
farmer_pepe_for_senpai.png
208 KB, 964x771
>>70458880
>Canada

Kek
>>
>>70456428
Fuck off shill.

Yeah manual labor is grueling. But there are plenty of people who will do it. You act like nobody BUT illegals will do landscaping and farm work. Yeah maybe not for $3/hr they won't but there are people who will do that kind of work.

Wait. I just realized you aren't serious and you're only trolling. 9/10 troll my good man
>>
>>70447956
that image is completely made up horseshit.

>good pay and 401k

the georgia law scared of all the spics who had been stealing those jobs for decades. but legal americans quit ever bothering to apply for those jobs years ago, knowing they would be given to illegals. then when no one shows up to pick crops the framers cried foul. it's their own goddamn fault for using illegal labor for so long that legal labor just assumed the jobs were already taken. fuck 'em they deserved it.
>>
File: 1296461617281.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1296461617281.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>70453513
>those comments
Why the fuck do I keep doing this to myself. Every fucking time I just put myself in a shitty mood.
>>
>>70459015
Listen you God damn troll. I am trying to have a discussion. Hence the point of this board. If you act like a fetus the whole time you just show everybody how wrong and stupid you are and harden my resolve. Say it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Because I'm gone now and you got SHIT! So eat it now
>>
File: Donald.png (51 KB, 662x629) Image search: [Google]
Donald.png
51 KB, 662x629
>>70459554
>>
>>70459554
>Canada
>>
>>70458712
Not really. Racist fueled anti immigration is nothing new. Anti Irish sentiment has pretty much existed throughout US history until relatively recently.

When the economy gets shit immigration is always the easy thing to blame.
>>
>>70459684
>America
>>
>>70447956
>Unsustainable business models collapsed once the illegal loophole closed

Sounds like the America I want to live in!
>>
>>70459803
You just took it too far. I'm gone, fuck you.
>>
File: 1453234225390.jpg (11 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1453234225390.jpg
11 KB, 250x214
>>70448623
>You just want them to starve
yes.
>>
>>70447956
> occupy democrats

This page is literally worse than Fox News when it comes to accurate reporting/relaying of information. I see their stupidity shared on my kikebook all the time. End yourself OP.
>>
>>70448623
>lets destroy african agriculture and textile industries by sending them free shit forever

Yeah that worked out well. Fucking libtard.
>>
>>70459921
>America.
>>
>>70447956
The OP is hella racist I'm sure it's been broken down in the thread all ready but it's basically Anthony bourdain all over again

>we need Mexicans to do the work that Americans won't do/industries don't want to pay that much for a labor force
Translation: we need an underclass of people to do the dirty hard jobs we don't want to do, and on top of that we will pay them like shit and offer them no benefits so rich people can drive bmws instead of chevies
>>
>>70460130
Since when do you care about that? That's your whole ideology regardless of race
>>
>>70447956
>Georgia
>"Americans"
>quit after just one day of grueling work
I think you spelled "niggers" wrong.
>>
>>70458862
>I would work as a slave if I could

There is no reason why hard labor shouldn't also pay a good wage.

Also why does everyone focus on the illegal worker and not the illegal employer? To tackle the problem it would be much easier to go after the illegal employer instead of trying to chase around all these workers.
>>
>>70454814
Prisons don't have a minimum wage when it's piece work. The pay is in accordance with the work done. Tyrone spends all day in the field and picks 200 apples he gets $10 in his commissary and the warden gets $40. The farmer gets illegal rates for "legal" workers. If you put 10000 Tyrones in the fields you replace 100 Jose's
>>
File: General_sherman.jpg (83 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
General_sherman.jpg
83 KB, 600x781
>>70455127
Sherman should've finished the job.
>>
>>70460326
>Georgia is 101% white
Legendary personal responsibility friends
>>
>>70460359
Too late. Any time a 20 something white guy complained on here about working harder and starving for it in return you blamed his budgeting skills
>>
>>70447956
>construct a business model that only profits from abusing low wage, non-citizen workers.
>liberals support this

why do Liberals support slavery?
>>
>>70460416
Black I mean
>>
>>70453513
https://youtu.be/8F5h734NEpg
Look at what I found Mecha spic 2000
>>
>>70458862
>I'm protected by the law so I can't break it
>>
>>70449789
k the guy who wrote this is a pro mass immigration shill

see http://www.independent.org/store/book.asp?id=117

here's some good bits:
>If everyone could migrate to their country of choice, the population of many nations would be utterly transformed.
>While many worry that a surge of such magnitude would harm both the “sending” country and the “receiving” country, the opposite may be true
>Economists estimate that the complete removal of immigration restrictions to wealthy countries could add $50 trillion to $150 trillion to the world’s economy.
>Immigrants are not a major fiscal drain

pure shilling
>>
>>70460416
its 30% black

that means at least 30% of "workers" will be absolutely worthless
>>
>>70459001
>if you require slave labor to function you dont deserve to stay in business

I agree with this. If Hunter and Kaitlyn have to spend an extra $1 per bundle of kale at the local Whole Foods, then so be it.

One way or another, the taxpayer is paying, be it in the form of increased prices on fruit and vegetables, or on extra taxes to subsidize people making slave wages.

The difference, however, is that buying produce is discretionary. Paying taxes is mandatory. I'd much rather the former.
>>
>>70460729
So the 70 watch Springer instead
>>
Yes the white people can't do hard work meme.
>>
>>70460512
Liberals support immigrants being abused?

I am not so sure about that.
>>
File: 1452612538179.jpg (48 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1452612538179.jpg
48 KB, 645x512
>>70447956

Any economic hiccup is WORTH IT to fix a country.

Not like Americans are gonna go hungry.
>>
>>70457429
well they don't make them so they gotta take them
>>
File: 1411172799436.jpg (21 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1411172799436.jpg
21 KB, 499x499
>>70447956
Your familia is going to be deported.
>>
I'd happily work the farms for $25/hr and a 401k
>>
>>70460948
Lol keep dreaming
>>
>>70460975
if cost of living was low.
>>
>>70460950
70% of the economy is consumers
>>
>>70453513

>morbidly obese
>farmer
>hires illegals

And I'm supposed to feel bad for him why? Farming used to be an honorable job. Now it's 'who can buy the largest amount of land and hire the most illegals without getting busted.'
>>
>>70447956

Source? Proof? WHERE IS THE PROOFS???
>>
>>70460778
>le all americans are hillbillies

ok Han
>>
medicine is painful, but necessary
>>
>>70447956
Serves them right for being a bunch of retarded niggers who can't into vertical farming. I can't wait for climate change to accelerate the removal of these people from the gene pool.
>>
>>70461149
Where'd they go then? They certainly didn't fix the farmers' new problems. I work like a mule and starve all day. More than anybody. There is no social mobility but those fatties take benefits I guess. I do not
>>
>>70461051
Americans make jobs and take jobs. They have entrepreneurs and workers. It works out that they create about as many jobs as they create, more or less.

Wetbacks don't create a lot of companies in America, they mostly get hired for some work, that means they take jobs but create very few. Therefore they take American jobs.
>>
>>70461203
>this kills the man
>>
they'll just make machines to replace humans anyways. Menial jobs will become a thing of the past soon
>>
>>70461284
I don't care. They are either consumers or they are leeches. They are consumers
>>
>>70448623
just send them books on how to farm. They will be alright.
>>
>>70461243
I know this might seem crazy to you, but white people usually work at higher paying jobs than the fields.

Especially when for the last 60 years the entire industry was using below minimum wage laborers.

The fact you think it can change overnight to a regular American business is strange
>>
>>70447956

the heavily subsidized farm industry already produces much more food than can be consumed. glad to see it downsize in georgia.

american wealth -> tax revenue -> farm subsidies -> cheap spic labor to meet subsidy labor quotas -> producing food far in excess of demand - this is NOT a desirable situation, you faggot
>>
We should never become dependent on another race.
All of them need to go back
>>
>>70447956
Correlation does not equal causation

Please read a book.
>>
>>70461091
>Farming used to be an honorable job. Now it's 'who can buy the largest amount of land and hire the most illegals without getting busted.'

That's not even the half of it. On the other end of the spectrum are millenial hipster farmers who start "sustainable" farms with their parents money after they graduate with a philosophy degree and decide that "getting back to nature" is the true path of the self-actualized human:

http://www.pewtrusts.org/en/research-and-analysis/blogs/stateline/2014/11/07/are-hipster-farmers-the-future-of-farming
>>
>>70448109
>grow way more food than we need
Why are we still starving then?
>>
>>70461573
Whos starving?

last I looked 68% of Americans are "overweight"

top kek nigger
>>
>>70454814
>>now that there is a demand for cheap apple pickers american tech companies create robo-mexicans.
>>increased demand and increased prices will lead to innovation and new technology that then reduces cost.
>>
>>70461518
>LA LA LA I AM NOT LISTENING
>>
>>70458308
>You just need to pay more.
Exactly.

If the demand for labor is high enough (pay is high enough), people will flock to the jobs.
Do you think people like working in the oil field? Do you think they like working 12hr days for a week at a time?
They work it because the pay has met the demand point for labor.
You can find the exact relation between shitty jobs and high pay in every boom sector.

When farmers try to replace illegal underpaid workers with legal but only marginally paid workers they will find labor shortages. They want to keep getting labor for $5/hr, but people won't bite at that job at that price.
>>
>>70460712
>>70449789

"Workers are paid by volume, with skilled workers typically earning $15 to $20 an hour. Unskilled workers earn much less, which is why most locals don’t want the jobs."

Sounds like the delivery job I once had. Manager said I'd make on average $15 an hour if I didn't slack. I spent most of the time either breaking traffic laws or being stuck in traffic and averaged less than $10. This farm job sounds like a scam.
>>
>>70461573
Are you starving? Do you know anyone who's starving?

No one is starving in the 1st world, much less in America, unless they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>70461968
40% of our hospital admissions are under or malnourished
>>
>>70453438
They count turning away people at the border as deportation under Obama. Fuck off with your shit statistics.
>>
>>70453547
they said 100 dollars a day so probably about $13-15 assuming they work like 8-10 hours a day
>>
>>70462066
Our Tories brought in more immigrants than in history and more than any other country
>>
>>70462029
>canada
>a leaf
In America, the kids that usually starve are those that are neglected by their parents. The adults are usually homeless.
>>
>>70449544
Anondon ship.

I swear to god 3/4 of the threads on this goddamn board are shill threads.
>>
>>70462195
You have food security programs and things like government cheese. We have to rely on private charity. So naturally I work my ass off and am 135 lbs my whole life. No full time. Education means shit. No benefits. No pension. Rent takes all my money. What a wonderful system. It's my fault or my parents'. The class in which you are born you WILL die in or slide lower
>>
>>70460712
Why is it shilling? Can you rebut what he's saying without resorting to buzzwords?
>>
>>70462524
but I thought Canada was a socialist paradise where no one goes hungry or without medical attention!
>>
>>70462716
We did a trade off. We live longer. We elected only one party federally in 150 years. Kind of like you. You are going Bernie. We are going shitholes. If he wins I'm fucken gone
>>
Question: Why the US has a 3rd World agribusiness?

C'mon, it' 2016. Even us have a mechanized harvest.
>>
>>70447956
HOL UP

Half the arguments I see against the wall are

"It would be impossible to build"

and the other half are

"The consequences of it being built will be huge."

If it can't be built - why worry about the consequences?
>>
File: BRACEROS-0.jpg (104 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
BRACEROS-0.jpg
104 KB, 1000x800
Braceros

While we fought two world wars braceros were coming North on trains to feed us.
>>
>>70462915
Too expensive and people need to work to eat to work to eat. Maybe your machines are why you are rioting. I myself I am growing my own spirulina :)
>>
>>70462944
He said he wants no wall to NYT. Why build something if you're going to fuck up everything
>>
>>70448109
>>
>>70462944
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China

It wasn't impossible back then, why would it be now
>>
File: Bracero-memorial---img.jpg (461 KB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
Bracero-memorial---img.jpg
461 KB, 1600x1195
>>70448178
some died
>>
>>70463300
Ok Shitty Wok. Tear down this wall. Build up this wall
>>
>>70460685

Tyrone, I know it's difficult to understand. But white people are generally uncomfortable with breaking the law as we tend to respect them and see law as an important part of any functional society.
>>
File: GAMMEX.jpg (25 KB, 163x252) Image search: [Google]
GAMMEX.jpg
25 KB, 163x252
>>70448480
Mexican Labor and World War II
Braceros in the Pacific Northwest, 1942-1947
Erasmo Gamboa and Kevin Leonard

"Although Mexican migrant workers have toiled in the fields of the Pacific Northwest since the turn of the century, and although they comprise the largest work force in the region's agriculture today, they have been virtually invisible in the region's written labor history. Erasmo Gamboa's study of the bracero program during World War II is an important beginning, describing and documenting the labor history of Mexican and Chicano workers in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho and contributing to our knowledge of farm labor."-Oregon Historical Quarterly
>>
File: BracerosField.jpg (288 KB, 1200x744) Image search: [Google]
BracerosField.jpg
288 KB, 1200x744
>>70448559
>Those occupy facebook pictures are often bullshit with made up "facts."
>>
>>70448178
occupy democrats isn't a reliable source at all, but stupid people consume it as if it were.
>>
>>70447956
>destroy current economy so that a new and stronger one may arise
I like the sound of that
>>
>>70449789
>$140 million in agricultural losses
Isn't that like a drop in the bucket?
>>
File: B01.jpg (111 KB, 1104x657) Image search: [Google]
B01.jpg
111 KB, 1104x657
>>
>>70461573
When's the last time you saw someone who looked underfed? It just doesn't happen in advanced nations anymore.
>>
>>70447956
>my business lost money because i cant operate it illegaly!

cant they do some like foreign work program where they have to pay taxes, i dont believe the "americans just wont do this work!" meme
>>
>>70464097
You're delusional. If you saw me or many many others you might change your mind. But we can't have spirulina because it decalcifies your pineal. Need more pop cans in our water
>>
File: avenging_angel.jpg (195 KB, 789x1203) Image search: [Google]
avenging_angel.jpg
195 KB, 789x1203
>>70447956
no because im not a total chicken shit fuck boy whose afraid to work 60 hours a week if needed

ill take the job if it pays well, especially if it would give me a 401k plan
>>
File: efault.jpg (139 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
efault.jpg
139 KB, 1440x1080
>>70463991
>a drop in the bucket?
>>
>>70464212
Guest workers are illegal. K. And why wouldn't you believe it? It's right here. These are the people who are too lazy to cook their own food so they get somebody to bring it to them and then lobby to pay them less than minimum wage and refuse to tip them
>>
>>70464212
like whats stopping them from employing illegals in any "grueling" work then saying

"americans just wont do it!"
>>
File: 1410633004470.jpg (102 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1410633004470.jpg
102 KB, 682x600
>>70447956

>Americans just replaced black slaves with mexican ones

LAND OF THE FREE
>>
File: 4f9b.jpg (87 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
4f9b.jpg
87 KB, 600x471
>>70464097
>When's the last time you saw someone who looked underfed?
>>
>>70447956
So, illegal immigrants are only good for working the fields and doing shit jobs? While you squat behind your computer and still hold yourself above them?

Racist!
>>
File: 1957_0809_bracero.jpg (77 KB, 434x734) Image search: [Google]
1957_0809_bracero.jpg
77 KB, 434x734
>>70464212
>cant they do some like foreign work program
>>
>>70464368
>implying we need them

We spend more on them, then the amount of money they put in.

Stay mad Nigger LEAF
>>
File: Bracero-2.jpg (95 KB, 800x316) Image search: [Google]
Bracero-2.jpg
95 KB, 800x316
>>70464234
>"americans just wont do this work!"
>>
>>70463943
I know, Americans are great at that. See: Detroit.
>>
>>70447956
Fuck trump desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Oo0RcL4PJw
>>
>>70464572
I see Great Depression as a better example

I just hope we can help Mexico in the future
>>
File: WebsiteHeadersmall1-1024x407.jpg (112 KB, 1024x407) Image search: [Google]
WebsiteHeadersmall1-1024x407.jpg
112 KB, 1024x407
>>70455029
>Guest worker program - crops get picked.
>Also, we save $84bBillion every year:
>>
>>70447956

You gotta think more small-time. I live next to a gas station in Queens. If deporting them means I can actually get good sleep on weekends instead of being woken up by spics blasting reggaeton at 7am as they wash their cars, I'm happy. Economy be damned.

On a related note, why the fuck do spics do this?

>Hey what's your culture like?
>We typically go to gas stations obnoxiously early when most people are off from work and want to get some sleep, and blast our music while we manually wash our cars.
>S-Sounds fun!
>>
File: 8VleXa8YWs_1395412828899.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
8VleXa8YWs_1395412828899.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
>>70448275
>Seconding this.
>>
File: bracero-program-source.jpg (310 KB, 1300x960) Image search: [Google]
bracero-program-source.jpg
310 KB, 1300x960
>>70448459
>So americans are apparently too lazy to work?
>>
>>70464257
>ill take the job if it pays well, especially if it would give me a 401k plan

You dumb fuck, why do you think spics get hired for this shit? The jobs pay shit. You're delusional if you think they get minimum wage let alone a 401k.
>>
just another example of the typical liberal argument being shooting yourself in the foot and acting smug about it.

I don't need to explain why, this entire thread is everyone picking the low hanging fruit that is OP's bait.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.