[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarians, how would you get a man on the moon? Why do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: moon.jpg (131 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
131 KB, 600x338
Libertarians, how would you get a man on the moon?

Why do you hate NASA so much besides "muh freedom"?
>>
>>70447272
Private corporations incentivized by profit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYmQQn_ZSys
>>
>>70447439
this

What is the intrinsic worth of getting people to the moon??? If there's a profit to be had then people will pursue it regardless of government forces.
>>
>>70447272

i would build a huge slingshot
>>
Most would argue getting a man on the moon was man's greatest achievement and I would have to agree.

By the way fucklords, NASA does a hell of a lot more then put people on the moon. They do good work.
>>
IS there anything of value there?

Eventually the desire to get that thing will be more than the cost to go there.
>>
>>70447565
this, NASA are hack frauds.
>>
You guys are proving once again that the right wing is the most anti science wing on the political spectrum.
>>
>>70447272
Simple. I would just stack the trillions of dollars that we owe foreign nations and climb up to it myself.
>>
Funny thing is, when they did get a man on the moon, you never heard many libertarians complaining about it. Such hypocrites.
>>
>>70447691
Helium-3
>>
>>70447964
Reminder that the Right Wing has been more generous to the over all science portfolio of western countries than the left.
>>
>>70447439
profit given to a corporation by a govenrment agency
>>
A single person? For what reason?
>>
>>70447964
>being this stupid

A fucking leaf....

>pic
>>
>>70447272
>baiting this hard
Anarchist societies can space roads just as easily as big state governments
>>
>>70447272

The Moon is already libertarian.

No roads.
>>
Civilized, non libertarian societies, are able come together for certain things that can benefit everyone as a whole. NASA and "roads" are an example. Roads are nice because they allow you to get to and from work. Bridges and traffic lights are other things libertarians take for granted.
>>
File: economist-cameron.png (606 KB, 817x559) Image search: [Google]
economist-cameron.png
606 KB, 817x559
>>70447272
>Libertarians, how would you get a man on the moon?
they would stage it just like NASA did, why asking?
>>
I've always thought that libertarians generally call the moon landing staged because in their pee sized brains they cannot comprehend that sometimes government gets things done right that could never happen in a free market.
>>
>>70447549
>chill with Nazi's in pure Aryan society
>sweet technology
>freaky alien sex
What's it incentive not too anon?
>>
File: gaybook-AS17-141-21608HR-small.jpg (293 KB, 1287x1292) Image search: [Google]
gaybook-AS17-141-21608HR-small.jpg
293 KB, 1287x1292
>>70449720
that leaf is a good taxpayer
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 590x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 590x391
>>70449844
Fug, forgot pic
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.