[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on fast food, can it be fine in moderation? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13
Redpill me on fast food, can it be fine in moderation? I'm craving some burgers.
>>
>>70446790
In moderation yes. Pick the one with the healthiest fixins. Technically burgers can be healthy b/c the only piece that's considered 'bad' is the bun.
>>
>>70446790
Make it yourself at home you lazy fuck, well be better, cheaper, you know what it in it. Burger fast food is quite good when cooked at home with a little tlc, try making your own french fries to out of sweet potatoes lazy fagot.
>>
>>70447589
And get your own deep frier. Mmmm.
>>
>>70446790

>that pic
Springboob squirepin stole my idea
>>
>>70446790
>can it be fine in moderation?
No, burgers are fine in moderation but not the processed fast food kind. Go to a place that cook the burger from scratch and gets it done in the same amount of time they cook a steak.

Burger does not automatically mean fast.
>>
everything that matters is calories in calories out
>>
>>70446790
A burger won't kill you, but you better eat your beans and lean meat everyday.
A burger a week is already pushing it for me.
>>
Let me the you a story about my senior year in high school

I started working at a Wendy's and stopped eating at home, maybe a couple of apples or a banana, and stopped drinking soda. When I got to work I ate a minimum of 15 chicken nuggets, and whatever ungodly concoction I could create, I read each ingredient and counted calories. I always stayed below 1600 but I ate like a motherfucker, ended up losing 40 pounds. I joined the soccer team and was In excellent shape, I didn't have the energy burst that I would've had eating healthy (my freshman and sophomore years I ate super clean) but I could last 90 minutes.

Was glorious 10/10 would recommend
>>
File: 1459994027326.jpg (42 KB, 646x609) Image search: [Google]
1459994027326.jpg
42 KB, 646x609
The government puts fluoride in the water and aspartame in the fast food and soda. They want to make us sterile and lower our IQ so we keep voting for the politicians the globalists buy and own.
>>
>>70446790
>the rocessed food is bad meme
A college professor ate only McDonalds and lost weight and got in shape to prove a point. How much you eat and getting exercise is more vital to your health than anything.
>>
>>70446790
Street food are shit
Learn how to cook and stay at home.
>>
What's /pol/'s go-to fast food?

I like pic related from Hesburger
>onion rings
>rye bread instead of bun
>pork filet instead of burger
>paprika mayo
>tomato slices and lettuce
>emmental cheese

and if im really hungry, a side of fries to go with it
>>
File: tumblr_mfxa8rdDc81qfp1lso1_400.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfxa8rdDc81qfp1lso1_400.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>70450839
>>
>>70446790
>I'm craving some burgers
nah, it ain't good
>>
>>70446790
Make your own retard.

Ground beef
Spices of your choice
Fresh veggies
Bread of your choice
Real cheese

Learn to cook
>>
>>70446790
Hamburgers can be very healthy.

Buns - its two slices of bread, that's a healthy amount and you can use healthy bread
Beef patty - its beef, use good beef, its good for you
Cheese - Its protein, its good for you
Tomato - Lycopene is good for you
Onions - Onions are super healthy
Lettuce - Its mostly fiber with some vitamins depending on what you use. I like arugula. Good for you.

I also add garlic, jalapenos, homemade salsa and some avocado.

Foreigners have never had a good burger.
>>
>>70446790
It's absolutely devilish.
>>
>>70450839
Based
>>
>>70446790
In moderation it is perfectly fine. Once a month is best.

Healthier to make your own though, you can eat it more often.
>>
>>70446790
Fast food, no. But things made in a fast food restaurant can be made healthy.

Classic example of burgers: use higher quality ground beef, mix in your own spices (I personally like incorporating a little garlic and onion in the patty itself), heap on plenty of fixin's, and you've actually got a well balanced, quality meal.
>>
>>70452823
You're a fucking moron. A burger with healthy ingredients and healthy portions is healthy to eat every day.

The British are the last people you should get health or dental advice from.
>>
>>70446790

Definitely, read up on this guy

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-lose-weight-eating-only-mcdonalds-2015-10

Met him before, pretty cool character.
>>
It depends on the place and what you get. Try to stay away from the combos and stick to a sandwhich even if it's dollar menu. Wendy's Chili, despite the stories is kinda good for you. Even though the meat is overcooked hamburger meat, the beans and tomatoes are legit. I try to stay away but I end up having to eat it on days where I'm gone all day.
>>
>>70446790
It's not healthy, but it is cheap.
>>
>>70453114
Can you read m8? I said you can eat it more often, if you ate burgers every day you'd get bored of it.
>>
>>70447965
>everything that matters is calories in calories out
Idiot
>>
>>70452610
>everything is good for you
>this is basically why Americans are so far
>>
A burger is the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.
>>
I lost thirty pounds a few years ago eating almost exclusively Taco Bell and McDonald's. I was doing hard warehouse labor everyday and would spend less than $5 on two meals a day and have a water with them
>>
Don't eat Mcdonald's get Wendy's or Five Guys or something.
>>
>>70453159
FOr anyone thinking it is clickbait

John Cisna, a science teacher, not only lost weight from eating only McDonalds, for 180 days 3 meals a day.

He became HEALTHIER.
>>
>>70453522
*breakfast = meal
>>
>>70453510
>national dish is fries with mayonnaise and brown gravy
Bland as fuck maplenigger. Add some chives, peppers, bacon and salsa.
>>
>>70453495
he forgot that everythat that matters to you is semen in, taxes out
>>
>>70451375
>Make your own retard.

Why would anyone want to do this? There are enough retards running around this planet.
>>
File: yummie.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yummie.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>70446790
Just make some you cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcu4Bj3xEyI

http://www.chatelaine.com/in-the-kitchen/how-to-make-a-mcdonalds-big-mac-with-special-sauce-the-secret-revealed/
>>
>>70453917
>severely dried out from the sodium

>ageless! preservatives! unhealthy!

Fuck off shill
>>
>>70453522
a burger, but not mcdonalds. Grill some burgers on the grill for omg thats a good burger.
>>
>>70454094
>>70453917
The nuggets are probably one of the least disgusting things you can eat there
>>
>>70446790
Of course
I know this board is full of faux-straight edge manginas that think taking one bite out of a Big Mac instantly gives you diabetes, but fast food is nice every once and a while. Especially if you're on the road or it's the afternoon after a night out.
>>
>>70453917
if you think it didnt actually go bad, go ahead and eat it :^)
>>
>>70454094

lol i dont care if its healty
i go to mcdonalds too
>>
>>70450839
Man that sounds good.
Fucker.
>>
who /fishmac/ here
>>
yeah it's like

nuggets - pretty good
pie - pretty good
milkshake - fine
quarter pounder - I guess
burger - I guess
fish sandwich - ok
pancakes - good
steak buiscut - no

all you need to know about mc'donalds
>>
>>70446790
Skip the soda and fries and you can eat fast food pretty frequently wihtout gaining a lot of weight.
>>
I go almost everyday to McDonalds and i am underweight.

Get fucked fatties.
>>
>>70446790
In moderation is fine, but you'd be much better off getting a burger at a pub.
>>
>>70446790
>Redpill me on fast food, can it be fine in moderation? I'm craving some burgers.

fastfood? did you mean niggerfood?
>>
>>70454606

yeah but we eat burgers there, you just eat dick
>>
>>70454538
It's called a filet-o-fish you fucking barbaric cunt
>>
>>70446790
The less you eat it the less you want to eat it, its like a drug. Its trash and degenerate, so are you.
>>
Make some good burgers and they're as fine as any meal.

Eat premade fastfood that's choke full of sodium and fat, and don't be surprised if you approach average american weight.
>>
>>70446790
I dont eat at McJew or JewFC. I try to eat at non degenerate fast food places, preferably locally owned burger restaurants who tend to be healtheir and have better tasting food,
>>
>>70446790
>Tell me what to eat
>Tell me what to think
>Tell me what to do

Jesus christ you people are fucking sheep. Learn to think for yourself.
>>
File: Poutine.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2136) Image search: [Google]
Poutine.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2136
>>70453743
>shitting on glorious poutine
oh no you didn't
>>
>>70454919
tell me how to think for myself
>>
File: Ally.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Ally.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>70446790
>Redpill me on fast food
Just the big food industry pumping their fast food with tons of salt, saturated fats and all kinds of crap with the goal of making as many as possible consumers addicted. Horrible for your body if you eat it often. Don't eat it.
>>
>>70454742

Fattie detected.
>>
also

>based Gorske

He lives in my hometown and afaik still skinny as a rail. He works at a huge factory right next to a McDs.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x702
>>70454232
Chicken nuggets are disgusting pink slime sponge meat garbage.
>>
McD's burgers are 100% beef. Including cow balls and assholes. Nothing is wasted so the anti-fastfood nazis shouldn't complain.
Ergo McD's burgers are green and sustainable, right?
>>
>>70455200
ahhh delicious pink slime.
>>
>>70454538
Eating that or the box that thing comes in tastes literally the same.
>>
>>70446790
Soft Drink/Soda whatever you cunts call it. That is why there are so many fat cunts around. Fattest dude I know drinks coke all the time. I saw him put sugar into a cup with water because he doesn't like the taste of water.
>>
>>70446790
Get a burger at an actual Burger place.

Also get water instead of soda.
>>
>>70455304
I ate what? lol
>>
>>70454972
>shitting on glorious poutine
http://www.heavy-r.com/video/112277/French_Canadian_Poutine_With_Fries/
>>
>>70455316
>>70455200
its been proven several tiems that pink slime isnt used anymore
>>
>>70455352
It's one factor. But it's not the only. Just look at all those "and a diet coke" faggots.

The primary factor is, stays, and will remain "people eat too fucking much".
>>
>>70455430
>$.10 has been deposited into your account
>t. Slime Council
>>
File: diedcamp.png (478 KB, 1272x578) Image search: [Google]
diedcamp.png
478 KB, 1272x578
>>70446790
>>70453522
>>70453670
>>70454742
>>
>>70455379
but I don't really eat fast food much, had subway yesterday.
>>
>>70447198
>bread is unhealthy
Get out
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1023x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1023x440
>>70447965
Sick meme
>>
File: iVspnJY (1).gif (967 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
iVspnJY (1).gif
967 KB, 500x715
>>
File: 1458977825066.jpg (197 KB, 594x792) Image search: [Google]
1458977825066.jpg
197 KB, 594x792
>>
>>70446790
Of course. Research about your bodies nutritional and caloric necessities and eat accordingly.
>>
>>70455430
Pink slime is literally just meat put through a grinder. It became a meme because liberals are too stupid to understand this.
>>
>>70455827
wtf ?
great art anon. sauce me
>>
>>70455799
It's the refined grain bread that is considered unhealthy because it's quickly broken down into sugar.
>>
>>70456187
every tool video in existence
>>
make some home made potato skins with real bacon, grill some burgers, make some spaghetti, bake a cake, get those stoffers meals from wallmart, make some rice, eat some cereal, oatmeal, p&j. mac n cheese. bake some wings with garlic powder and blue cheese, make a roast, get a steak and cook it.
>>
>>70454972
God. That looks so good. I could literally kill for some of that right now but it's 700-1000+ calories for a smallish serving and I'm dieting. Hnnnggg
>>
>redpill me on 'x'

I thought these threads were against the rules.
>>
There's no such thing as unhealthy foods. Only unhealthy amounts.
>>
>>70456620
>t. america
>>
90% rule.

An ideal diet would never contain sodas of any kind or fast food. It's not so much the combination of meat and bread but all the other shit they throw in there to preserve and enhance the flavour.

I loathe the phrase "We're only human", but 90% rule caters to that saying. If 90% of your meals are complete, balanced and healthy, the remaining 10% consisting of bullshit isn't a big deal.

It really depends on what you want from life. I've had phases of eating clean diets and eating absolute trash diets and I always feel more lethargic, depressed, worse about myself and unfocused when I'm eating like shit. One thing begets the other. You can't fuel an optimized body with a diet of mass produced and adulterated empty calorie garbage. If you eat like shit, you'll look like shit, feel like shit and act like shit. Pay attention to your food.
>>
Any crockpot fags in here?
Nothing like coming home to the smell of chicken and dumplings that have been quietly becoming more delicious for 6 hours while you were away.
>>
>>70456387
fish sticks, home made chili,home made tacos, mashed taters, green beans, corn, make some burritos, make some cookies, cook some spam.
>>
>>70456955
>>70456924
oh yeah, and stew beef with potatoes, and potato slices in the fry daddy, lol
>>
>>70456790
No literally. If your body hasn't had enough fats for the day (you need them to live dude) it's perfectly healthy to eat a few tablespoons of butter. Same goes for all the other macros
>>
>>70453917

>an extremely salty and fatty food does not get attacked by microbes

Who'd have ever guessed?
>>
>>70456924
My aunt and uncle had their house burn down that way man, got to be careful.
I usually crockpot on my days off, made a delicious ham a few days ago.
>>
>>70456187
No sause brother
>>
>>70457258
Nice. What other food was in the pot? Beans? Talk to me... I might cook that today
>>
>>70453670
Calories are not the only component in human sustenance that matter. You can theoretically "lose weight" on a diet of nothing but Coca Cola as long as you consumed below what you needed to maintain your weight, doesn't mean you should or that it's smart to do so. Your teeth would be fucked, you'd look like a ghoulish apparition of your former self, your vitamin deficiencies would be disastrous and your insulin levels would be FUCKED. UP.

>>70447965
Absolute nonsense. Macro and micronutrient content all matter and the "wrong" foods can even fuck up your normal hormone production and function. If you feed your body a bunch of bullshit, even if it's not enough to get fat on, you're impairing yourself and your own bodily and mental functions in the long term. You should aim to eat natural food. Dairy, fruits, vegetables, fish, poultry and beef. Avoid anything that comes prepackaged and pre-made, you don't want that shit. Calories are not the be-all and end-all of smart nutrition. There's a saying among bodybuilders and strength athletes that the only difference between a "cutting" and "bulking" phase is the AMOUNTS of food you eat, not the type. You cannot sustain a healthy body on garbage.
>>
I love pecan pie and carrot cake, pumpkin pie, blackberry cobbler. BBut can't eat it because diabetus. thats about all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09KL2HUXE6Q&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70457837
Nothing, it was a full sized ham. Peach glazed. It was a family dinner to celebrate my dad getting out of the hospital. Fixed up some green beans and mashed potatoes, My mom and dad brought baked beans, some casserole, and rolls, and my sister and her husband brought a chocolate pie for desert.
Pretty good to be honest, and I've been enjoying the leftovers for lunch since then.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.