[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump wants federal level medical marijuana and will leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (173 KB, 568x595) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173 KB, 568x595
Donald Trump wants federal level medical marijuana and will leave recreational use up to individual states
Do you agree with this?
>>
I never have disagreed with this in the first place.
>>
>>70446214
Um you cannot dispute this
Med mar necessary

Leave rest to states

Gay marriage too
>>
Medical Marijuana is a joke, 90% are just people buying fake prescriptions from shister doctors.
Just make it legal, when I see people saying woo man I need this for my medicine yo, I just laugh
>>
If you disagree with even one thing Trump said, you are brainwashed.
>>
Fed authority on drugs is not enumerated in the Constitution. DEA, ATF, IRS, and DofE can all fuck off.
>>
>>70446214

He also wants to shut down the Department of Environmental.

https://youtu.be/1l0V9Sri-Hw

This can't be good.
>>
>>70446214
Sauce? Dude...weed?

I'm voting for him now based solely on this. No more #CruzMissle shilling from this guy.
>>
The federal government never should have made weed illegal in the first place and it should have let the states decide.
>>
>>70446214
Yes, all drugs should be legal so people can enslave niggers with drug addictions and let the niggers shoot heroin until they die.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x281
>>70447863
>only niggers do drugs
Are you not familiar with our artisan crafted crystal meth?

The recipes have been passed down generation to generation from trailer park to trailer park.
>>
>>70446214
It's good, but no liberal or independent will vote him for it because of the mass anti-trump meme. Hopefully it's not more likely to turn off conservative voters.
>>
>>70446214
who gives a shit
>>
>>70447693
Look it up lmao
>>
>>70446214
yes
>>
>>70446214
I don't like it but, if it will remove the single issue people who support candidates who do bad policy than the trade off might be worth it. Finally shutting up the DudeWeed people. Unless they decide to move on to harder stuff, which is unlikely because hard drug users are much less motivated.
>>
yes
>>
>>70448055
Ok, white niggers do drugs as well.
>>
>>70446214
I agree 100%
>>
>>70446214
Trumps a smart man.

If he removes Marijuana from the drug schedule list and allows it to be labeled medical federally..

It will allow the production of hemp..

Which will be an INSANE money maker for most states let alone the tax's from recreational use.

$$$$$$$$$ TRUMP $$$$$$$$$$$

MAGA $$$$$$$$$$$$$ MAGA
>>
>>70446214
I think he should take it a step further and legalize it. Marijuana abuse is no worse than alcohol or tobacco addiction/abuse. Think of the tax revenue as well.
>>
>>70449550
Theres a difference between doing drugs.

And understanding the population DOES drugs.
>>
>>70447128
The EPA are all under the thumb of big corporations anyway, fucking monsanto owns the board.

>>70446214
Literally the correct decision.

>>70448055
>white people get addicted to a drug that allows you to stay productive for much longer at the expense of their health
>niggers are all hooked on shit that makes you dumb and lazy

How could this be?
>>
>>70449650
This
>>
>>70446214
No, i think it should be completely legal.
>>
>>70446214
I believe in states rights. More states rights would make America great again.
>>
This is a smart move, Trump will take in a lot of votes that would of otherwise been locked in on the left.

Most liberals are senseless single issue voters, loyal only to their own hedonistic vices.
>>
>>70450440
He said no drug
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.