[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America, why did you let ethnics take over all your major cities?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: 1460153292463.jpg (269 KB, 1029x1738) Image search: [Google]
1460153292463.jpg
269 KB, 1029x1738
The pic says it all.

If americans are so tough, why did they let niggers and spic take over all major cities? Why didnt you oppose the immigration act of 1965? You knew it would lead to the end of America as we knew it and change USA into a third world country?

White flight is pointless. Niggers will follow you whereever you go. There is to place to hide.
>>
*is no place you can hide
>>
USA is an actual nation of immigrants.
>>
>>70445802
kek. Go outside a city where most our peeps live and you will see how uncucked we are. We have kept them in the cities for a reason.
>>
>>70446524
>nigger president
>surging Latin American population
>Jewish overclass
>surging white suicide and death rates in general
>uncucked

topkek
>>
kek

London is more white than the USA
>>
>>70445802
i agree op, never elect liberals
>>
>>70446915
my state is whiter than liverpool

but yeah we are pretty fucked, dont make the same mistake
>>
>>70445802
also the layout of these graphs is pretty shitty

look how distorted NYC is for example

these would have been much better if they were flat vertical
>>
>>70447103

your state will be fucked when shillary comes in power tough.

tbqh we're also quite fucked here in Sweden, but our anti-immigration party is growing quickly
>>
>>70447003
>implying Reagan or the Bush family was opposed to shitskin immigration
>>
Most white Americans prefer to live in suburban areas or the countryside.

In essence the black community is little more than welfare slaves to elitist "progressive" whites in the city.

They keep the minorities out of their posh gentrified neighborhoods as a servant class to drive their cabs and shovel their shit.
>>
>>70445802
In some countries it is more common for white People to live in Suburbs outside the city.
>>
>>70445959
Kek. Don't interject into matters you don't understand. European settlers founded America.
>>
>>70446524
Agreed, the inner city is where the migrants are. Ever noticed how most UK cities look run down.

I live on the outskirts of Leicestershire where crime is low and the view is good.

Whilst Leicester city centre looks like trash and just so happens to have one of the highest rates of migration.
(I do believe the whites are a minority in the city centre now).

Plan is to move further away from trash, which may eventually involve moving abroad.
>>
>>70446524
And when cities like Detroit, Baltimore etc are completely destroyed and niggers have no place to live they will come to the white smaller town and destroy them aswell.

You're not so safe outside the cities as you think you are.
>>
>>70447381
they are also liberals, especially bush

or we are cucked by hispanic voters..... if you try to enforce the border they wont vote for you

it will be interesting to see how Trump does

he should be fine because he needs white northern states..... but Dems may cuck us once again
>>
>>70447275
these next few years will be huge

voters will decide if countries have borders or not
>>
>>70447453
Yep this. Only young hipsters and über driven competitive business class live in cities here if they are white.

We are very different from Europe.

Imagine in UK living in the country around Salisbury and just driving or taking train to city for work.

I love Europe but your affinity for city living is strange to me.
>>
File: 1459391715141.jpg (49 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1459391715141.jpg
49 KB, 601x508
>>70446816

Jesus South Korea is bring the bants. They are totally just as cucked as the rest of Europe I don't know why they think they are better

Every Americans face in this thread
>>
>>70445802
New York is actually pretty safe for a city it's size. Actually has a lower homicide rate than the national average.
You got me on the rest of them though.
>>
>>70448088
the current mayor is working hard to reverse that
>>
>>70445802
>asking a bunch of millennials why their parents and grandparents ruined everything.
I don't know, but it hurts.
>>
>>70448088
NY is sliding back to Congo life. Current mayor is a coal poker.
>>
>>70445802
Source of the numbers? I went to London once, can't believe the 60% of white. It was more like 65% of mudslims
>>
>>70446524
It's like that everywhere
>>
All Democrat states with exception of Texas but they are heavily vulnerable to illegal immigration just like my state is.
>>
>>70447926

I live in London and went to Torquay for a 2 week holiday in the summer

I two foreigners during by time there. The countryside is nothing like the cities
>>
>>70447591
I live in Baltimore, certain areas are still 100% white and not bad. I live deep in white person territory.
>>
>>70448445
Most white Americans do opposite of you. Live in country and visit city. That is why we overlook how shit the city really is.
>>
File: Linovia.png (718 KB, 1395x837) Image search: [Google]
Linovia.png
718 KB, 1395x837
>>70445802
Because American cities count population differently than European cities.

Take the city of Detroit for example, very close to it is another city called Livonia. A 95% white community, pic related.

But Livonia is not counted in Detroit demographics, making it look like absolutely no whites live in the Detroit Metropolitan Area (No the city of Detroit)

This is not the case with cities in Europe, generally speaking a broad metropolitan area is counted under the population of the main city... in America only the downtown area and its surroundings are counted under the city population.

Hence why Santa Monica and Beverly Hills are totally different cities and are not part of LA.

Why Oakland, San Francisco and Berkeley are completely different cities.

Really the only exception to this rule is the city of NY, where the city covers a pretty broad area for population. The city is just divided into five boroughs.
>>
>>70448720

Because America is so damn big

Our population is about five times smaller than the USA but our country's size is about 50 times smaller
>>
>>70445802
>If americans are so tough, why did they let niggers and spic take over all major cities?
Because cities are awful places where only poor people live.
>I just love being stuck in traffic all the time
>I just love never seeing natural sunlight unless I leave the city
>I love the fact that it is like 120 degrees during the summer
>I love passing homeless people and not being able to go outside at night without a gun that I'm not allowed to own

Americans with actual money live in suburbs because suburbs are objectively better
>Can have a large house for much cheaper than in a city
>Restaurants, malls, stores, and entertainment are at most 20 minutes away
>My kids can go to good schools because poor people whose kids are shitty students can't afford to live in my town
>Can walk around the neighborhood with my baby so they can get some fresh air sometimes

I don't get why anyone would want to live IN a city. Near a city sure, but unless you are offering me a $30k a year bonus I'm not going to live in a city, I'll just live in a suburb 30 minutes away.
>>
>>70449038
I know that. Been to many European countries. Population density is the key difference. That is why so many Europeans fled to the new world so they could stretch their legs a bit. Wish it had continued.

The blend of European people's coming together under the same ideal for space and freedom is the root of my dying nation.
>>
File: chartdotexe.png (49 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
chartdotexe.png
49 KB, 400x263
I think this says it all. other races are actually trying. tortoise and the hare anyone?
>>
File: 1441063052014.png (9 KB, 618x399) Image search: [Google]
1441063052014.png
9 KB, 618x399
Aren't birth rates supposed to be lower in cities? If it's true that the non-whites live in cities while most of the suburbs and countryside are white then why is the non-white birthrate so much higher than it should be?
>>
Early USA was living /pol.

Just a bunch of Eurobros shit talking each other and throwing bants while they created a country.
>>
>>70445802
The word you are looking for is white flight.
>>
>>70449706
It's the opposite in the states. Suburban American whites don't often start having kids until their thirties. After having worked and built up enough to to support and provide for their kids. In cities Browns and blacks start pumping out niglets before they finish primary school. Because they know white tax money will bail out their stupid choices.
>>
>>70449408

There really isn't a desire for more mass European emigration all the people that wanted to leave have left and I believe it really isn't feasible at this time.

civilizations rise and fall whatever may come we have left an unforgettable mark on history
>>
>>70449745
Yes, if they had keeped the jews out it would be a paradise.
>>
>>70449706
>Blacks are the problem
>Birth rates have remained largely stable
>Population has remained largely stable as a percentage of the population since the civil war
Hispanics are the problem in the US, they pour in over the border and breed like rats.
>>
>>70445802

Ever heard of suburbs?
>>
>>70446816
America is the original merchant model for the world. Jews are literally trying to make Europe into another America, minus the bible nuts and guns. And theyre winning
>>
>>70450184
I agree. I'm just pretty certain I belonged in a different era.

Exploring the rolling hills with my dog and some fellow bros until I got tired. Then settle down on a small farm with a fat titted Helga or Heather in the valley.
>>
>>70445802
with as much land as we have we can just leave
>>
>>70450083
This is very common in Sweden where nigs and mudslimes are having babies like rats and then take advantage of our generous welfare system.

Man, you must not let Bernie come to power. I hope Trump will how zero tolerance for these leechers.
>>
>>70450497
Not sure you know your American history.

Americans were the European bad kids that were smart enough to get on a boat and leave before the magistrate babes them and put them on one to RooVille.

Though you cunts did alright as well.
>>
>>70450580
Merchants will do everything they can to fill your white areas with mud, tho.
>>
File: usprimaries_2008.png (27 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
usprimaries_2008.png
27 KB, 480x400
>>70447003
Liberals? If Obama ran in the UK he'd be a Conservative borderline UKIP.

Your country is technically the most conservative in the western world and you're still getting BTFO'd by niggers and spics.

Ontop of that you have more Jews than Israel.

You are truly fucked America.
>>
>>70450635
Won't happen. Women make up 65% of the active voters. They vote their dirty self loathing feelings over realistic sense.
>>
>>70449096

I had no idea that living in tne suburbs is considered a middlecass thing. In australia, suburbs are considered places for the poor plebs unless its those suburbs that are only a few minutes from the CBD or is close to the main train stations. In Australia, everyone wants to live next to the city or a fukn train station.
Anyway with that kind of mentality, I could see why oil scarcity would be more devastating for America considering most people live in suburbs and most middleclass Americans depemd on cars to get from A to B.
>>
>>70450828
They won't be able to afford living in the burbs. Let them destroy their cities and live in the rubble like subhuman apes.
>>
>>70445802
don't ask us. our government did it to us
>>
>>70451157
Now your getting it vegimite! I'll be visiting you cunts in a month. To see how you do.
>>
>>70445802
The five largest cities for the the United Kingdom are cherry picked.

Glasgow, and Sheffield are both bigger than Manchester and Liverpool.

Also OP, our cities are way more spread out. All of London could be a tiny little suburb of Philly.
>>
Honestly if you get right down to it, Americans fuck up the Mid East for cheap oil so we don't have to live with the nogs.

Forgive us?
>>
>>70450893
The US is literally a plaything for the jews
>>
>>70450893
Its all a game for the Jews.
>>
>>70445959
You can't immigrate to a land with no nation.

You can settle it though.
>>
>>70451545
Can you fuck up an already fucked for thousands of years land?
>>
How many times will you post this same thread?
>>
>>70445802
Tfw Europe turns into America.
Thanks, Jews.
>>
>>70445802
Those "cities" below London on the right are like the size of small towns in America
>>
>>70453401
Well no. But you can drop a shit ton of explosives on it until the sand people flee into your friends house to hide. So yeah our bad on that.
>>
>>70445802
the middle class haven't lived in the cities since world war 2
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.