[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is human activity significantly affecting Earth's climate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1398664969134.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1398664969134.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1200
Is human activity significantly affecting Earth's climate?
>>
Yes literally 97% of scientists all came to an agreement unanimously.

Here is an video demonstrating why climate deniers are scientifically illiterate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg

See the 6 million and 97% upthumbs rating? That means it is legit. It also has the super science man to remind you how dumb you are if you think otherwise.

The president of the most powerful country in the word also said it is the biggest threatening to our civilized. So, you can't really deny that.

This is literally not up for debate.
>>
>>70445969
So how would you argue against what you're sarcastically shitposting? Is the current state of climate change a purely natural phenomenon?
>>
File: b1c400ac.jpg (168 KB, 832x1079) Image search: [Google]
b1c400ac.jpg
168 KB, 832x1079
>>70445969
>pretty all right shitpost from New Zealand
>>
>>70446424
Climate change is natural.

Scientist shills have been caught repeatedly cooking numbers to support the narrative of man-made global warming to implement taxes proportionate only to the level of human guilt.

Just because someone is a scientist doesn't mean he isn't a crooked piece of shit.

In other words, the planet is fine!
>>
>>70445409
No
>>
Climate change don't real

t. /pol/
>>
>>70445409
Humans are affecting the environment by simply living. The "greenest" person that ever lived was Genghis Khan. People supporting green parties should just openly support genocide.
>>
>>70445409
its affecting us not nature
nature managed to recover from a fucking asteroid

we cant
>>
>>70445409
No the global warming is a natural process.
>>
>>70446424
Start out by dismantling the 97% hoax.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/11/20/the-97-consensus-myth-busted-by-a-real-survey/

The real consensus is basically 50/50. Bear in mind that the majority of government employed "scientists" are required to promote AGW or they have no job.

Secondly, ask why every country being targeted by this have ridiculously low carbon emissions while the biggest of polluter of all (China) led the recent UN expropriation of private property meeting. Let me know when China "goes green".

>ice caps growing
>15 year *pause* (le not really goyim)
>medieval warming
>why is all debate on the subject forbidden in msm when the real consensus is only 50/50?
>relations between co2 and rises in temperature not empirically proven to be directly correlated, data has shown that co2 has gone up after temperature has risen
>satellite data does not show any significant global warming
>every single theory/prediction from these pseudo scientists has been wrong, no cities are submerged by rising sea levels like they were supposed to be by now
>IPCC/NOAA have been exposed as data manipulators, adjusting the data until it matches their criteria
>all this supposed clean energy costs billions in resources and maintenance costs and is far less reliable and even less clean than nuclear

The list goes on and on.
>>
>>70447812
>less clean than nuclear

I don't see why the debate on nuclear energy doesn't seem to be a major issue anymore. It's the most efficient power source currently available, and it's far cleaner than "clean coal" as long as you don't fuck it up. Environmentalists should be advocating it.
>>
>>70445409
I believe maybe we have been lied too.

Its both natural and accelerated.

On a side note: Places where ISIS took over and killed a bunch of people, they had really improved Global Warming statistics.

You gotta wonder what the people pushing it really want.

I have honestly come to the conclusion of things like in the movie "They live"

But then again, I am going to try and survive and work for them. So yes global warming is real.
>>
File: 1457522829830.jpg (29 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
1457522829830.jpg
29 KB, 540x402
>>70445969
Oh god, this video is so shit... when did America stop being cool?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.