[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YET ANOTHER BIG YOUTUBER ACCUSED OF RAPE BY FEMINIST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: desprecensees.jpg-large.jpg (189 KB, 1024x610) Image search: [Google]
desprecensees.jpg-large.jpg
189 KB, 1024x610
top fucking kek. another retarded tumblr feminist of rape. the only "proof" are some text messages that don't have the number in them.

>the dudes youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/TobyTurner?nohtml5=False

>niggerstar "reports" on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ0eg05I9VE&nohtml5=False

so far I can't find the tumblr post, but pic related is an image referring to the dates she said shit happened, when the accused isn't even THERE.

can we do something to help this poor man /pol/? it's pretty fucking awful that yet another innocent man is gettting accused by some attention whoring tumblr user .
>>
>>70445332
>can we do something to help this poor man /pol/?

Advise him to get a pro-bono lawyer and sue for defamation.
>>
>>70445450
Do you think him just not responding to the accusations until he's summoned to court or some shit would help him or hurt him? I'm honestly not sure myself.
>>
Feminists need to keep their eyes closed, otherwise the sunlight might rape them.
>>
>doing drugs/alcohol
>being around women

Choose one (1).

>t. degenerate pro
>>
>>70445627
Thats what the lawyer is for familia. He needs an advisor, not basement dwellers.
>>
ummm you can drink on molly, it's awesome
>>
>>70445332
So which one of those "stunning ladies" is it, /pol/? My bets on the blonde in the center or the goth chick make eyes at Toby.
>>
>>70446632
>My bets on the blonde in the center
think it's actually her.
>>
>>70445332
She says she doesn't know the man, then she says she didn't turn him into the police for a rape that she doesn't know even happened because she loved the man?

Jesus fuck.
>>
File: donewithyourshit.png (79 KB, 185x196) Image search: [Google]
donewithyourshit.png
79 KB, 185x196
>>70446632
Yep, blonde in the center.

also

> get allegedly drugged by him
> can't get out of bed for three straight days
> doesn't go to the hospital
>>
>>70445332
Can toby sue the keemstar fag?
>>
>>70445450

>wanting to help shitty youtubers

Fuck off
>>
>>70448369
lmao yes. assuming it's not true, he can also sue the dumb bitch for accusing him.

he could get even more money than he could before.
>>70448467
>shitty youtubers XD
it doesn't fucking matter what his career path is you jewish cunt. the fact of the matter is that another man is about to get shit on by feminists falsely accusing people of rape.

calm your autism
>>
>>70448619

>please save my epic youtuber /po/!
>>
>>70448828
>>please save my epic youtuber /po/!
please save my country /pol/ t. cucked nigel
>>
>>70448619
So he gets a new gf
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9kcbNSxbSE
then the old one accuses him of rape?
>>
bye thread :)

btfo :)
>>
>>70449939
seems like it desu.
>>70449957
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70445332
Do what the guy from Gaza did. Lawyer up, send a message to the bitch in question to shut up, press rape charges, or face a defamation suit.
>>
>>70450392
>Do what the guy from Gaza did.
Who? sounds pretty juicy

>t.keemstar
>>
>>70450193

>>>/00chan/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.