[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED ROMANIA DOES IT AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Where were you when Romania single-handedly prevented Hillary from getting elected.
>Fox News
https://archive.is/4sVFI

Romania confirmed my new favorite European nation (sorry Poland)

>backstory in 2nd post but I'm pretty sure everyone here knows who this guy is already
>>
>backstory

https://pando.com/2015/03/20/exclusive-interview-jailed-hacker-guccifer-boasts-i-used-to-read-hillarys-memos-for-six-seven-hours-and-then-do-the-gardening/
>>
Bamp
>>
>>70444356
So what did he do? Break into Hillary's e-mail?
>>
>>70444356
clinton will be elected regardless
>>
>>70444485
did you read the backstory?

yes he did

not sure if was her private server or not though
>>
>>70444356
what if it turns out in Hillary's favor?

What if they make him say he didn't do this and provide evidence?
>>
>>70444753
She didn't have any other e-mail, that's the issue. Well, she's absolutely fucked, unless the guy is shot by a mysterious gunman.
>>
>>70444776
he was already convicted of hacking and was in prison in Romania beforehand
>>
>>70444913
capped
>>
>>70445132
Yeah, i've read the article. It is scary that CIA can use him or some people like him to break into Russian data bases and services.
>>
>>70444356
Hilarry is gone, proves that her server was not only unsafe but has been breached.
>>
>>70445882
I think we've basically already hacked Russian databases, for the most part

I'm sure Russia has done the same thing

But this guy basically just guessed the passwords of people using their password protection question.

I wouldn't even call it hacking
>>
>>70446255
that is the goal

good on the FBI for actually trying to prosecute a politician
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.