[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kill myself /pol/? am I allowed to even ask for serious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: dystopia.jpg (83 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
dystopia.jpg
83 KB, 1000x500
How do I kill myself /pol/?

am I allowed to even ask for serious advice on suicide?

If so, give your best advice, you could be the one who put a poor person out of his misery
>>
>>70444338

join the marines on the frontline and just recklessly slaughter the innocents, the guilty, be sure to get your fill of rape. tell me if you still want to die after having that much fun
>>
>>70444338
>Find tall building
>Throw yourself off of roof of tall building
>Let gravity do the rest of the work

Not even an Egyptian could mess this up.
>>
>>70444338
Why not gamble your life. Either win big or die trying.
>>
>>70444484
>2016
>Be Egyptian
>Wants to kill himself
>Finds a tall building
>Jumps
>WE WUZ PHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhs *splat*
>>
Go to /b/ they will help you end it.
>>
>>70444338
>>70444338
>>70444338
>>70444338
>>70444338
Make Egypt great again you cuck
>>
>>70444471
do they accept foreigners?

>>70444548
I keep telling myself that but I cant get myself into that state of mind, maybe im a coward, or maybe some day il go nuts, i dont know
>>
>>70445050
No, but the FFL does.
>>
>>70444767
kek

op, wanting to kill urself is the best position to be in. you can rape steal kill to your hearts content. do drugs until you die. take out loans.fly to corners of the earth. climb everest until you die. figt a bear. you can do anything you faggot you are truly free
>>
>>70444484
It doesn't have to get more complex than this. You're pretty retarded if you can't figure out how to kill yourself.
>>
>>70444338
If you've got nothing to live for you can do whatever you want. Don't just kill yourself, do something big,. Go Killdozer or rape some cunts or hunt down and slaughter smokers or be a superhero, I don't know. Find something you want to do but couldn't normally because you won't live through it.
>>
>>70444338
If you want to die, you have nothing to lose. If you have nothing to lose, then you have nothing to hold you back from going after the things you want.
>>
>>70444338
Throw yourself in front of the metro in 3atabah and ruin a million people's day :D:D
>>
schock on Fattah Sisi's dick ?
>>
>>70445716
T. Muslim brotherhood
>>
>>70445617
you've been to egypt, haven't you, also thats way too painful for me.
>>
>>70444338

buck up

read The Will to Believe

it can get better; just push through; courage, etc.
>>
>>70445921
i don't really want you to kill yourself, pls don't do it
you wouldn't feel a thing tho
>>
>>70445921
Hey, it could be worse. You could be sub-Saharan.
>>
>>70446670
wow an actual nice response here, thanks. I probably dont really want to but its really damn tempting.
>>
Walk into the sea. Make your death legendary.
>>
File: death_agony_chart.jpg (38 KB, 292x414) Image search: [Google]
death_agony_chart.jpg
38 KB, 292x414
Literally no one cares. Pick one.
>>
File: How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg (105 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg
105 KB, 780x500
>>
>>70444338
Suicide is the ultimate form of degeneracy, and a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
>>
>>70444338
You don't. You do something useful.

>>70445050
Join IDF or French Foreign Legion.
>>
>>70444338
Find a way you like to kill yourself, Egypt. You will see more of that method in hell.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever throws himself down from a mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever drinks poison and kills himself will be sipping it in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever. Whoever kills himself with a piece of iron will have that iron in his hand, thrusting it into his belly in the Fire of Hell for ever and ever.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5442) and Muslim (109),

It was narrated from Thaabit ibn Dahhaak (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever kills himself with something will be punished with it on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5700) and Muslim (110).
>>
>>70447285
>>70447493
now were talking

>>70447541
or the greatest act of defiance a person could ever do, it all depends on perspective :)
>>
>>70447285
Where is this from and is time measured in minutes or just some arbitrary number?

also how can shotgun to the head be agony 6 while gunshot to the head is 13. They both have 2 for time

this is retarded.
>>
>>70447818
defiance is standing up and facing your problems in a realistic and capable way, not avoiding them by ending it all. Get real.
>>
Please OP don't just kill yourself, take some people down with you
>>
>>70444338
Gonna come clean with you, OP: A lot of the posters here would say that you should go on a crime spree or just kill yourself. It's simple, really: when you already desire death, committing some heinous crime and then just eating a bullet would be an easy karma houdini, and justice would be given to nobody. But you'd be remembered solely as a criminal, and unless that's what you want, I don't recommend it.

Meanwhile, if you're truly feeling suicidal, then obviously where you are right now isn't good enough. Your home/job/family/friends aren't enough to make you want to keep going, aren't enough to provide happiness. If that's the case; LEAVE. Go somewhere else, ANYWHERE ELSE. Go to /out/ and lrn2selfsustain, you might like it innawoods; or get a new job, or find a new country to call home. Find a hobby or get a good friend. Keep looking; sooner or later you'll find something that sticks, but you have to WANT to find it.

Finally; it could be clinical depression, in which case I recommend a doctor.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.