[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so hung up on SJWs and Muslims and ignoring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: China-Flag.png (103 KB, 2000x1662) Image search: [Google]
China-Flag.png
103 KB, 2000x1662
Why are you guys so hung up on SJWs and Muslims and ignoring the real threat to Western civilization?
>>
>>70443425
I agree, comrade. I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money USA. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid politicians. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.
>>
>>70443425
>>70443425
Because communism in China is about to die within the next two decades.
>>
>>70443425
Eh, I'm hoping the china thing will solve itself.
Most cultures agree the factory-slave thing is unacceptable, and I think we'll eventually fight the economic war on that level.
There's a fuck load of 'em here though, and the muzzies haven't been an issue yet?
>>
File: 1459966006169.png (3 KB, 277x271) Image search: [Google]
1459966006169.png
3 KB, 277x271
>>70443700
[citation needed]
>>
>>70443425
You must be that same Aussie from that thread yesterday who acted as if there was a yellow peril or some shit.
>>
>>70443425
How are they a threat to to Western Civilization? They can't even pacify their own country yet (Tibet, Xinjiang etc.) I'll start getting worried if they can set up their own sphere of influence.
>>
I'd rather see ;them in power than either of the other groups.
>>
File: 2u5fazr.jpg (65 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
2u5fazr.jpg
65 KB, 1024x1536
>>70443425
Do you think you deserve pity? Pity amplifies misery. Find strength again, or step aside. If you can't handle the reality of life, suicide is always an option.
>>
File: image.gif (689 KB, 250x139) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
689 KB, 250x139
Asian dominasian lad.
>>
>>70443425
were able to directly confront this threat ad the situation is more delicate with china
>>70443700
its been dead since deng xiaoping
>>
>>70447385
it would be nice if the chinks used thier QBZs for anything other than photos
>>
We have two civilization threats: Islam and China. First we should finish Islam with the help of China, and then go and break China's state capitalism.

Today's China has not historical basis.
>>
File: Chinese-operation.jpg (85 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Chinese-operation.jpg
85 KB, 615x409
>>70448380
https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-forces-used-flamethrower-hunt-xinjiang-terrorists-army-095445199.html
>China forces used flamethrower to hunt Xinjiang 'terrorists'
>>
>>70448406
>break China's state capitalism

What's the matter, Jew? Pissed you can't get a foothold in Chinese banking?
>>
>>70443425
yeah, no. The problem with asians is that they are great followers but shit leaders. Just look at what happened to japan after they caught up to us
>>
>>70443425
chinks are no problem they actually are very fond of germans
>>
>>70443425
I don't care yamaguchi.
The only country China will completely destroy is Japan and they deserve it.
>>
>>70449272
How so?
>inb4 Wur grimes
>>
The Chinese suck at war and always have.

Also, they don't care about threatening western civilisation, they care about making sure their people can't use social media and selling cheap plastic garbage to us.
>>
>>70449484
China gets along pretty okay with everyone except some irrelevant butthurt SEA countries and Japan.
>>
>>70449484
Japan deserves it for the same reason the west deserves the Islamic invasion. They became weak and complacent, abandoned their traditional and martial elements, but all the while maintain their smug sense of superiority as their culture collapses around them.
>>
>>70448689
Yeah how did that work out for them? Last time I checked there were still daily attacks in Xinjiang.
>>
>>70451689
It's called a war. At least the Chinese don't have their heads in the same like whites.
>>
Whatever happened to all those Happening stock market threads?

Is China going to spiral into bankruptcy?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.