[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-04-09-13-56-10.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-09-13-56-10.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
What did he mean by this?
>>
He's a big Prime Minister. For you. But only if you're black.
>>
In the corner of the cuck shed watching Tyrone fuck his wife.
>>
>>70443338
fuck you for stealing my joke
>>
>>70443338

I am pretty sure Tyrone is fucking him. His wife is just his beard.
>>
>>70443261
It means he is ready to punch any uppitty nig nog in the face at a moment's notice
>>
File: justinKO.webm (2 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
justinKO.webm
2 MB, 1024x576
>>70443546
b but...
>>
>>70443261
He is in the corner for the immigrant's Canadians can try again on the next episode of DUDEWEEDLMAO.
>>
Lol Tyrone is in the corner fucking his wife.
>>
>>70443261
>boxer
>always in corner
Either he has immaculate head movement, or he gets knocked out a lot.
>>
>>70443965
I still have troubling grasping the fact that he is a real person and a real politician. I still think he is a little boy who was granted and wish by a fairy or something and he wished to be Prime Minister of Canada and that is what's going on because nothing else makes sense about him.
>>
>>70444643
inb4 that one Canada fag links that article that Canada currently has massive job growth.
Which is expected when you start spending a shit load.

But let's see if that growth is sustainable because you can't keep spending forever.
Also look at the debt his daddie created
http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/canada-deficit/index.html

>>70443965
Shittiest chin I've ever seen.
How can you go down from such a weak shot like that.
>>
File: Trudeau Brazeau Boxing.jpg (41 KB, 650x452) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau Brazeau Boxing.jpg
41 KB, 650x452
>>70443965
I keep seeing this vid of him getting KO'ed in practice. But then I look up a photo like this to remind myself how badly he wasted Brazeau in that stupid boxing match.
>>
File: fag2.jpg (560 KB, 1252x1720) Image search: [Google]
fag2.jpg
560 KB, 1252x1720
>>70444643
im glad that im not the only one who feels the same about justin
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.