[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On your application you've indicated your salary expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: shutterstock_79903738.jpg (530 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_79903738.jpg
530 KB, 1000x667
>On your application you've indicated your salary expectations are in the range of $80-90k per year. Can you tell us why we should hire you instead of Pajeet who is going to work for $9.75/hr?
>>
I can use the toilet
>>
>>70441808
you can understand me when I communicate with you
>>
>>70441808

Because this is a strawman argument that you're presenting.

The fact that were sitting here means you're invested in me as a candidate.

If we are this far apart on salary I will have to ask that you no longer consider me for the position.

Have a good day.
>>
I don't need designated shitting hallways
>>
>>70441808
Do you want the job done cheap or right?
>>
>>70441808
Because I'm a bro-tier from Canada
>>
>>70441808
You get what you pay for. If they were qualified to do a $90k job they would fly to the USA instead of shitting on their streets.
>>
>>70441808
Because Donald Trump is president and your shitty H1B visa scheme has been declared illegal.
>>
>>70442606
>implying Hillary doesn't get elected
>>
>>70441808
>2016
>outsourcing software jobs

I don't want to work for a company doomed to fail.
>>
>>70441808
Because I'm more qualified and more stable/reliable both as a person and an employee. So whatever money you gain on Pajeet's salary, you will loose on fixing Pajeet's fuck-ups.

However, knowing that you guys would cut money on salary without considering the actual person in question, I would say your company is a shitfest for wage slaves, so I guess we have nothing to do with each other. Thanks for the interview, but I'm not interested in this job anymore.
>>
File: photo.jpg (205 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
205 KB, 800x564
>>70441860
FPBP
Also, if you seriously think some kind of Pajeet could do the job as good as I then I'm not sure I want to work for you. If you absolutely need to know why you should hire me instead, just put me and Pajeet in front of a computer and give us any logic/programming task or puzzle. In about 5 minutes, you'll see why I'm a good investment.

I just finished my BA in CS, and I've worked with my fair share of Pajeets. Believe me, you never ever want them anywhere near your team. They literally can't do shit unless you specifically tell them exactly what to do, how and in what order. Literally zero creativity and no work morale whatsoever.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.