[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to convert a bluepilled normalfag through reason?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: RefugeesWelcomeElbonita_15.jpg (248 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
RefugeesWelcomeElbonita_15.jpg
248 KB, 1365x2048
Have any of you ever had any success when it comes to converting the most blue-pilled of your friends, family and colleagues?

My experience of arguing with said individuals has been very discouraging. The average person does not possess a sufficient degree of political literacy to be able to engage in any sort of argument beyond senseless emotionalism.

I remember having a conversation with a girl in my social circle who was harping on about helpless refugees. I explained to her, numerous times, that the vast majority of people currently entering Europe were not legitimate asylum seekers but, rather, economic migrants from cultures entirely different from our own. She made literally zero attempt to address this point and continuously jumped-over it; preferring to just throw sensationalist buzzwords around rather than actually provide a coherent counter-argument.

I've had similar experiences in the past, too. Do you think it's actually possible to convince the average normalfag of our positions through reason/logic/statistics? Or does cultural enrichment have to be experienced first-hand in order to be truly redpilled? Or, perhaps, it is genetic... perhaps some people, on a subconscious level, just make the decision to choose the comfortable bubble of delusion over the depressing truth of reality whereas others are more capable of seeing the world as it is regardless of how bleak it is.

Thoughts?
>>
>>70441397
I gotta girl that wants all the rapefugees gassed and for a 4th hitler
>she also really likes the german empire and the kaiser
>>
>>70441397

The blue pilled isn't blue pilled by reason, but by emotion and conformity.

to redpill them, you have to appeal to emotion.
>>
>>70441397
Not worth it. Most people are impossible to convert because everything in their lives is telling them things that are contradictory to what you or i believe in. 99% chance that they will just see you as a racist asshole or fearmonger or something along those lines and they will try to avoid you after that
>>
File: 1344579972727.jpg (208 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1344579972727.jpg
208 KB, 814x500
>>70441397
>debating leftists with reason and logic
>>
>>70441497
>>she also really likes the german empire and the kaiser
Sounds like a parrot boot licker.
>>
>>70441397
Yes I have. It is a slow process but completely possible. Talking about it in person is the best way because they can see your expressions and see that you have true conviction in what you speak, this combined with logical arguments definitely makes them think. However there's also many other variables that go in to it, such as being alone vs being in a group. Group political talk is useless because it turns into an echo chamber very quick. Another variable would be how much you two know each other and how much trust you have in one another.

IMO it isn't worth it to convert someone unless you're 100% certain you will have success.
>>
>redpill

they're just not... ready... to be unplugged yet.
>>
>>70441397
I used to be bluepilled so here's what worked and didn't work:

White people can say anything they want to you, it won't work, being bluepilled means to distrust white people.

Only POCs can talk you out of it. For instance seeing many Arabs explain to you how destructive Islam is, and even that will be met with skepticism. Having POCs say that they think far-right ideas are good and why also helps, or it helps to find out how POC societies already follow far-right ideas.

First hand experiences help, like dealing first hand with shitskins or Jews. But as before it takes repeated experiences to change anything since it's so easy to dismiss any occurrence as a one-time fluke.

And finally simple exposure to /pol/-tier shit will lower the bluepilled subject's resistance and over months or years even win them over.

So no, a single conversation won't cut it.
>>
File: 001-fyrom-albanian-muslim-2.jpg (159 KB, 435x494) Image search: [Google]
001-fyrom-albanian-muslim-2.jpg
159 KB, 435x494
Whenever I try to debate with the average /pol/ poster, I get counter"arguements" like "no u"
>>
>>70441397

Yes. Most aren't that bright and are easily swayed you just can;t show your power level straight off. You need to plant seeds and let them think they thought of it themselves.
>>
>>70443488
hayır sen
>>
>>70441397
>dat smirk
she has welcomed a couple of 'refugees' into her smelly hairy vajayjay already.
>>
Please help me with this senpai

My relationship is failing because we disagree on Muslims.

At the end of the discussion we always end up with "what's the realistic solution to Muslims?"

I get stuck with this, because my solution of removing each and every single one and sending them home is financially impossible.
>>
Show them /pol/ propaganda like the Open Gates video after a little talk on the issue

My cousin was very pro-rapefugees last year despite my whole family being red-pilled af (benefits of Russian roots)

His statement was always along the lines "Man those poor refugees get raped in their country, how do you morally accept families with little children getting killed everyday"

I told him those pictures of crying children in tents dont represent everything and are made by "Rapefugees welcome" brainwashed left wing faggots. The majority are fucking 18-25 year old shitskinned economical migrant pussies with no work or life experience migrating to Germany because they are too pussylike to fight for their desertvillage or think you get free shit here.

I proceeded to watch the Open Gates vid with him, he was pretty baffled "hey i know this behavior of current turkroaches in Germany, fuck are rapefugeed really the same?"
He messaged me for the link of the video again a few days later, thats where I knew I succesfully red-pilled my cousin
>>
File: 674556346789012.png (314 KB, 416x467) Image search: [Google]
674556346789012.png
314 KB, 416x467
>>70443488
>>
>>70444970
All it took to red pill my family was to show them how the """refugees""" throw away food the good western goys gave to them. Since my ancestors were eating the dirt out of window panes to survive while fleeing from ex-germany to germany after WW2, that's all it took to show them those people are not refugees.
>>
>>70443488
Or they make fun of your country, they don't argue with your points, just the person you are.

No intellectual discourse on this board, just spouting memes and pulling out infographics with outdated information.

It's basically reddit 2.0, except the censorship is voluntary.
>>
>>70441397
Nope, my parents are hopeless being raised under social democracy when finns were todays arabs.
>>
>>70446048
Everyone my age is almost /pol/ tier when it comes to immigration.
>>
>>70445790
>>70444970
My girlfriend always called herself a left-winger. I would ask her theoretical questions like "would you host a refugee in your home" and she would say yes. I'd test her subtly and give her the redpill. I sent her graphs and images taken from /pol/, talked sense to her, and considering I'm like a father figure for her and she sees me as a role model, she supports my ideas. This is our third year together and she still calls herself a left-winger, but hates non-Syrian migrants, is really pissed off about Afghans, Iranians, etc. and doesn't want Islamic elements to take over.
>>
>>70445790
I heard stories of refugees who go to a supermarket to get waterbottlers (for free) then go out, pour the water out in front of it just to give the waterbottles back for Pfand money

Degenerate chimps
>>
File: turkshitposter.jpg (99 KB, 604x590) Image search: [Google]
turkshitposter.jpg
99 KB, 604x590
>>70443488
fuck off and move back to turkistan you asian mongol
>>
>>70441397
>I remember having a conversation with a girl in my social circle who was harping on about helpless refugees.
It's always women. They just don't give a shit about borders and laws because "muh feelings". Does any self-respecting male think this way?
>>
File: Sean_Bean_kills_a_leftie.webm (1 MB, 852x492) Image search: [Google]
Sean_Bean_kills_a_leftie.webm
1 MB, 852x492
>>70441397
No you have to beat it into them
>>
>>70445850
That's why I never debate on /pol/, I usually come here to bait and trigger n00bz. Sometimes I come across good people that I can have serious conversations with, but aside from that I go to forums for debating.
>>
>>70446325
Not really, self respecting men can be pro immigration but at least they can be reasoned with.
>>
File: yuri bezmenov kgb.jpg (59 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
yuri bezmenov kgb.jpg
59 KB, 380x537
>>70441397
Its extremely hard but in some cases it can be done.

You can't pressure them into it though. You have to plant the seed of dissent in them and then nurture it slowly. Ask them question why your country should the the welfare office for the whole third world and why we shouldn't deport rapist etc. Normal people agree with this ofc and that leads it down that path.

And then when they research these things themselves make sure they that there is nothing wrong or evil about questioning these thing. That they are perfectly sane for not liking multiculturalism and that its the establishment that is in the wrong.
Most people are without saving though and they won't become normal until they have been a little bit culturally enriched, when that happens you can tell them that their multicultural experience is not unique and its in fact very common.

TL;DR
Don't question their beliefs, make them question their own beliefs.
>>
>>70446589
This. Never ever try to force it to them, it will backfire. Be very subtle, give them the necessary information, don't say "This is true!", let them decide because they will have to agree with you due to irrefutable evidence. The more they agree, the warmer they will get.

I tried it several times and it works.
>>
>>70446136
I have nothing against people who really lost everything in their lifes, too, especiall not children or women.
As long as they integrate PROPERLY in their guest country and promise to gtfo once they achieved a bit of income to restart their lifes in their homecountry I can look past that, sadly thats not the case with the "refugees"

Glad to see a based Turkbro on /pol/ btw, happy for your relationship
>>
>>70441397
Drop her off in a muslim slum for a day. After she's robbed, beaten and gang-raped by shitskins she'll come around.
>>
>>70446186
That's fucked up... One should think those asswipes would value water, seeing they are literally sand niggers from the desert. But nope. Just care for muh gibsmedats. Goddamn savages.
>>
Very, very rarely.

"The tradgedy of demoralization is that it's irreversible"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
>>
I have done it numerous times on the internet. My philosophy is that if you cant redpill than at least shut them up so they cant wank around and keep spreading the propaganda.

Usually silence from their end implies that they are at least considering your position. Which is good news because it opens opportunities to subjugate them, shut them down, and eventually convert them.

Other times, small acknowledgments such as nodding and going "mhmmm" means that (especially if they just finished stating their positions) they MIGHT be slightly agreeing with you.

The key to converting cucks (whom i call Chaos deamons cause i am a proud 40k nerd) is to assert your dominance AND DO NOT SHOW EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SIGNS OF WHAT THEY PICTURE YOU AS (i.e. a tatooed and pierced skinhead or a nazi) and NEVER EVER MAKE IT ABOUT RACE (you will get overwhelmed).

Hope it helps. Emperor protects.
>>
File: imperator.jpg (54 KB, 829x540) Image search: [Google]
imperator.jpg
54 KB, 829x540
>>70446850
Agreed, hence I'm not very pissed off about Syrian refugees. They actually need help but preferably in Syria or Turkey. The opportunist North Africans, Afghans, etc. are the headache. Even if the Syrians are to be relocated to Europe, I don't agree with the idea that they should roam the streets freely. They need to be kept in camps and camps only. There's a visa process for a reason. It's supposed to filter out harmful people from a country.

Thanks for your regards Reichsbro.
>>
I have been observing normies at work for some time and for some reason they cannot keep their feelings in control and they let their emotions dictate their actions.

The media knows this and uses this to its advantage when making pro-immigration propaganda.

We should have lots of propaganda that also appeal to feelings and emotions because of reasons stated above.

I am 100% sure that if media would portray both sides of mass-immigration fairly instead of the favoring pro-immigration nobody would want mass-immigration from 3rd world shit holes.
>>
>>70447347
As morbid the idea sounds, I think (professional) workcamps for refugees where they can earn some income is the best solution

But because of WW2 you have to label them more "attractive" so they cant associate it with prison or some shit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.