[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1913 >not being pro women suffrage Why shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>1913
>not being pro women suffrage

Why shouldn't the women vote, gentlemen? They are human beings as well and have the mental capacity to make informed decisions just as we do. State your case!
>>
You either have democracy or female vote.
>>
File: 100 dollars to fuck off.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100 dollars to fuck off.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>women
>human beings
nice try JIDF
>>
The amount of mistakes made in that decade was utterly staggering.
>>
>>70441247
because I am a man, they will get votes when they kill us all.
>>
>>70441247
>supporting womyn
the biggest mistake ever made
>>
>>70441247
>They are human beings
Yes, but they're not people. People have self-awareness and the ability to plan for things and other traits cunts lack.
>>
>>70442601
Like what?
>>
Women didn't deserve the vote before they got it in the US. They didn't have to live with the consequences of the choices of their representatives. If they elect someone who took the country into war, they weren't directly impacted. Meanwhile men were drug off to other countries to murder and die there. If they elected a bunch of idiots who don't understand economics, the women could just find another man, while the men became unemployed and homeless.

Women are the renters of gender, basically.
>>
They will just vote the same way as their husbands, so it won't affect anything.
>>
>>70441247
I used to think this way
You should really watch Rick and Morty's "raising gazorpazorp"
>>
Women suffrage was the beginning of the end. Huge mistake.
>>
>>70441247
What could go wrong?
>>
File: 1459263766610.jpg (183 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
1459263766610.jpg
183 KB, 1024x615
>>70443184
I'll chip in with stupid cunts trying to take away our booze
>>
>>70441247

>why shouldnt women vote

Because theyre not part of the draft.

I dont want women voting war hawks like hillary into office
>>
File: knife ears.jpg (10 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
knife ears.jpg
10 KB, 251x226
>be man
>be part of draft
>woman votes to toss us into a war for womens rights issues in a place we have no jurisdiction over
>I die
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.