[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a german women >get raped all day by refugees >vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: German Women.jpg (168 KB, 1791x816) Image search: [Google]
German Women.jpg
168 KB, 1791x816
>be a german women
>get raped all day by refugees
>vote for more refugees
>>
like garvin mcguiness once said, "woman should have the right to vote, but they should not vote." they let muh feelings get in the way of politics which lead to bad decisions.
>>
>>70440597
Here is the situation for women at the moment:

The SJW culture the pervades basically means they get leg-ups. They get treated like children, with a silver spoon in their mouth. The big companies must hire more women. The political parties must hire women. Women must never be insulted etc. They get treated like babies, they enjoy it, but they still get to claim to be equal despite all their special treatment.
It is a false belief in equality that drives this. And immigrants fall under that, too. White women and immigrants know that if white men start working for the betterment of white men, no one else will stand a chance at competing with us.
So white women go along with the SJW shitfest.
But aren't immigrants dangerous? Yep. But our civilisation is still white and male enough to keep most women feeling safe. These white women don't want to move to non-white countries, of course. They know deep down that they need white male society in order to thrive. But being safe isn't enough for them. They want to have their cake and eat it too. They want the safety of white male society, along with the privilege of an SJW society.
Women are counting on the white male SJWs to protect them in their diverse new world. These white male SJWs will also let women walk over them economically, politically, culturally and financially. Women prefer that to a rightwing white male who would actually treat them equally.

The West waking up to the inferiority of immigrant society will occur along with the West waking up to the lies of feminism. Women know this.
>>
>>70440597
this is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
Women are naturally programmed to submit to their conquerors
>>
>>70441393
It's a similar picture in the USA with Trump.
>>
>>70440597
>women
>>
>>70441313
That's just not true m8ey, and you need to present evidence for it if you think it is.

I think women are just more amenable to propaganda.
>>
The worse you treat 'em, the more they love you. The right wing people who go "muh women", "Muslims are patriarchal", "Muslims are aggressive" are making things worse. We right wing people need to be patriarchal and aggressive, because that's what women want.
>>
>>70441393
Third post best post
>>
Yes, we've know for a long time that the women's vote leads to the deconstruction of the Western world.
>>
>>70441496
trump has women voters

idk what you guys are doing
>>
>>70440597
Most women have a rape fetish anyway. To be dominated by a real man, they'll feel the best orgasm of their life.
>>
>>70440597
Easy explanation, which parties offer "gibsmedat", "social security" aswell as "feel goodz"?

There's your answer as to why they vote this way. Women LOVE big government because it gives them loads and loads and loads of free stuff while telling them what great people they are.

They did change their voting patterns, SPD which is basically the Greens just more red lost a HUGE chunk of its female voters because women saw them at fault for the current developements. But instead of thinking logically and going for the opposition they all flocked to the next gibsmedat feel good party and voted effectively the same junk again.

To understand women one has to acknowledge that the vast mayority of women, are very, very, very dumb. They act on feelings and entitlement rather than logic and informed choices.
>>
>implying women care about politics
>implying they don't just vote for whatever will make them look good and then brag about what a good person they are on facebook
>>
>>70441570
Yes, they are. Because they run based on feelings, also if they stop voting for far left parties the pandering, the gibsmedat, the forced redistribution of wealth towards them at gun point and many other things they enjoy would stop.

So their attempt at fixing it, is switching from one far left party to another far left party. Which is mindbogglingly stopid.
>>
You have to understand that men and women are radically different (shocking!) when it comes to procreation.

Men can only procreate by having a woman spawn their offspring (and ideally, take care of it in the first few frail years of its life).

Women can procreate no matter who impregnates them. To them the only threat is the danger to their own health or the survival of their children. To put it plainly: women just have to lie back and not resist, and they'll be fine. Women rely on men to keep them safe.

Instinctively, this means that men want to protect women, and women want to be protected by men. Both are, however, constantly jealous and guarding each other. The man is worried that the woman will bear another man's child. The woman is worried that the man will spend his care (and protection) on another woman. That's why women will always look for the better opportunity, the stronger man, the more "alpha" (to use the pseudo-biology term).

Incidentally that's also why women are so left-wing/liberal: they want to be taken care of at the expense of others. It's instinctive.

German women have (correctly) estimated that the German men are emasculated and incapable of protecting them against the horde of invaders. Naturally they conclude that it's better to please the invaders who will impregnate them and thus ensure they will be taken care of.

In summary: women don't like being raped (they enjoy being dominated, but that's another thing) but if they're going to be raped anyway, they want to be liked by the rapist so he doesn't kill them afterwards.
>>
>>70442769
Oh they do care, you are mostly right but look at which parties promise them the most stuff, promise them everything from quotas to subsidization of their idiocy. It's without fail the left wing parties. They effectively vote similar to nogs and other people for "gibsmedats".
>>
>>70440597
oh come fickfick on anon
don't tell me you are believing the state propaganda any longer
recently BILD reported Merkel is more favorable then before the crisis
i almost spit my beer through my nose after reading it
>>
>>70443270
>i almost spit my beer through my nose
you would want to say "i almost shot beer out of my nose" here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.