[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red pill me on nationalism. Is it really just a coping tool for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 687114.png (54 KB, 700x788) Image search: [Google]
687114.png
54 KB, 700x788
Red pill me on nationalism. Is it really just a coping tool for losers?
>>
>>70438708
patriotism is
>>
antinationalist here

Nations were invented by liberals to replace based tribes
nationalists are bluepilled about this
>>
>>70439053
what makes tribes better than civilizations
>>
>>70438708
No.
self-family-community-town-state-nation
>>
lul this thread
>>
>>70438708
Nationalism is life

Dogs practice nationalism. Birds do too. So do fish, and bugs, and even single cellular organisms.
Nationalism is survival. Anything else is extinction
>>
When your nation includes your family, friends, an infrastructure that improves your quality of life, and protection from those that would do you harm, I think that's something worth being proud of and something worth supporting

It can be taken too far of course
>>
>>70438708

nationalism is the only reason you're willing to pay tax to help your fellow americans. It's a social construct obviously, but it's fun. I love watching England play football and shit over the americans.
>>
>>70439127
the fact they are the real historical traditional thing,
not made up by jews like nationalism
>>
>>70438708
Nationalism is a pride in and desire to make your own community better.
>>
Djokovic.
>>
>>70438708
To paraphrase your pic:
>"You're a patriot, that means you're stupid!"

A whole lot of words for something that is little more than a shitty, salty opinion.
>>
>>70439846
>>70439676
>>
File: 1433873412177.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433873412177.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
Nationalism is for irresponsible retards.
>>
>>70439676
Nationalism is a shared ethnicity
>>
File: WillFerrealUSA.gif (862 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
WillFerrealUSA.gif
862 KB, 500x274
>>70438708
Why the fuck wouldnt you wanna make your country the best place possible? Every country should be nationalist. The world would be a much better place if everyone gave a shit about their communities and rightful clay.

If you don't believe in the beauty of nationalism, you are already been brainwashed by the jewish propaganda.
>>
fuck off
>>
Nationalism is realising that you are just a drop of blood in the chain of your people, you are the historic continuation of a thousand people before you and the beginning of a thousand people after you. It's no coincidence that you were born in your nation and it's no coincidence that your nation exists the way it does.
A nationalist takes duty before taking pride, the Schopenhauer shit is a fucking strawman.
>>
>>70439977
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalism#History
>>
>>70440025
you are falling 4 the nation jew
>>
>>70438708
>>70438811
>>70439053
>>70439189

LOOK GUYS! KIKES!
>>
you complete missed the point of Schopenhauers quote desu
>>
The people opposed to nationalism are known as globalists.
Literally one-world-government, open the borders, give all power to a central authority madness.
>>
File: 1439500353344.jpg (30 KB, 634x397) Image search: [Google]
1439500353344.jpg
30 KB, 634x397
>>70440146
>isn't a stormfag retard
>"K-KIKE D-DETECTED"
>>
It's necessary. As human history has advances and our societies become more complex, so too has our loyalty grown from family, to tribe, to city, to nation, to state.
>>
>>70438708
State why you think it's a coping tool for losers
>>
>>70439977

Dude you're american, don't be retarded
>>
>>70438708
It is about survival of your tribe. A completely natural and good human instinct of survival.
>>
My issue with nationalism is that my nation, and plenty of people within my nation, don't act in my self interest. In fact they often actively work against my best interests.

If nationalism means I need to unconditionally love white guilt liberals who want me dead because i'm a "FUCKING WHITE MALE" and degenerate mental trannies and fags and niggers, why bother being nationalist?
>>
>>70440264
Kill yourself commie fuck
Only pinkos, women, and jews think patriotism is wrong
>>
>>70440413
>implying society evolves constantly
>in Reality its the social cycles
>>
>>70438708
Nationalism is basically just tribalism, which is natural behavior to humans. Protect your kind and your way of live from other kinds and other ways of life.
>>
>>70440738
you mislicked the website
let me help you: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/
>>
>>70440491
>>
Nationalism is the idea that if you encapsulate a group of like-cultured people in peace, and establish social structures based on a boundary of that culture, that a positive feedback loop of economy, healthcare, education, and culture will occur that will improve the quality of everything. The most successful nations are those which are the most interconnected, and where economic franchise and social protection are balanced to create opportunities for those who have a good business idea, and prevention of poverty (which creates other social ills) on the other hand. Since the inception of the nation during the enlightenment, human progress has accelerated rapidly. Our arbitrary drawing of lines across the world in line with cultural or geographic boundaries has created unprecedented prosperity. Competition between nations launched us to the moon not 50 years ago. But of course there are those who take the benefits of a nation for granted, who invite foreign cultures in to reap the benefits, and cut off that positive feedback loop of life improvement. They are undermining this most successful structure, whether through treason or stupidity (or both) because it makes the economically enabled, enlightened, proud people of a nation easier to subdue and control - manipulating them into squabbling and fighting. They've seen how successfully the diversity agenda has destroyed the United States and now they seek to do the same to Europe.
>>
>>70440601
>If nationalism means I need to unconditionally love white guilt liberals who want me dead because i'm a "FUCKING WHITE MALE" and degenerate mental trannies and fags and niggers

But this things destroys a Nation therefore advocating for those things would be Anti-Nationalism.
>>
>>70438708
This is just a retarded opinion with no meaning
> Did the Nazis or Mussolini just turn around and accept all of the faults of the nation? NO
If anything its the anti-nationalists that are accepting all of the faults of similar structures like the EU.
> Pride in "European values"
> Happy to defend all of its faults (and follies, you know like rapefugee "crisis") tooth and nail
>>
>>70438708
Nationalism is a scam and an extension of Christian slave mentality. Why should I labor and risk my life to support people who mean nothing to me? Family, friends, associates - these are meaningful social units. The nation is not.
>>
>>70439053
Actually, kikes are promoting regionalism.
It will help them to establish a more liberal economy. Smaller States, the less the power against multinationals
>>
>>70441669
>Nationalism is a scam and an extension of Christian slave mentality. Why should I labor and risk my life to support people who mean nothing to me? Family, friends, associates - these are meaningful social units. The nation is not.

What if adopting a more nationalistic view towards the country policies would benefit you and your family in a individualistic PoV ?
>>
>>70438708
What is nationalism and where can i find it
>>
>>70441985
A nation state can be useful, but it doesn't necessitate nationalism. A nation is, in the end, just an administrative tool. Nationalism by definition entails an irrational attachment to that tool; it's only purpose is to override an individual's rationality by imposing an illusory sense of community and belonging.
>>
>>70442896
>Nationalism by definition entails an irrational attachment to that tool.

I don't agree with the "irrational attachment" part. sure nationalism would imply that you have some kind of attachment felling towards the nation as a hole. But only a dumbo would use this felling to excuse his own nation wrong doings.
>>
>>70438708
Pic is not true in my case. I have a lot of things to be proud of. My spiritual belief system, and my ability to create and lead make me feel great. I love my country, and the values and ideas it was built on, even if those ideas haven't always been lived up to. It's pride in your nation that should allow you to see its faults and work to fix them to make it better.

>>70439846
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.