[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he such a sore loser, /b/ros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18
File: Stumped.png (15 KB, 492x140) Image search: [Google]
Stumped.png
15 KB, 492x140
Why is he such a sore loser, /b/ros?
>>
Get the fuck out
>>
he has no chance of winning in the general election anyways

he's like 20% behind hillary in every poll while kasich is up 20% against hillary in every poll
>>
Why does your Flag not say FYROM?
>>
>>70438685
Leave pol bitch.
>>
>>70438685
>winning race by a Large lead in a big tournament with the Grand price as reward.
>commitee decides they dont like you and give the price to someone dead last.
Gee. I wonder why.
>>
>>70438849
>he's like 20% behind hillary in every poll
Now, to be fair, he's 40% behind her on betting sites and those are far more reliable than polls this early.
>>
>>70438849

Stop posting, seriously.
>>
>>70438902
>price
Donald should have no trouble with the price
>>
>>70438902
It's not a race. It's a popularity contest.

His mistake was thinking swaying the people that pick the judges is the same thing as swaying the judges.
>>
>>70438685

>guranteedrelplies.gif
>>
>>70438685
Jesus his language is horrible. Like he wouldnt even finish grade school. Great candidate /pol/
>>
>>70438849
But Anon, golly gee man is unelectable!

>>70438764
>>70438870
>>70438895
>>70439026
You fags know he's gonna lose, right? And you'll turn on him like you turned on Mittens and Ron Paul.

One year from now, /pol/ will be calling Trump a retarded loser for for handing the election to the most vulnerable Dem candidate in decades. Screencap this.
>>
>>70438685

RARE
>>
>>70438685
He is right. It is shameful how the republican party is supposed to be a "big tent" party that represents conservatives, nationalists, libertarians and isolationists... but the corrupt globalist faction within the party are so powerful that they team up to muscle out anyonr who isn't in their little jew-owned cabal.

It is clear to me, that to lead USA, you must either be in bed with the oligarchs, or overthrow them.
>>
>>70438849
If the economy starts crashing before the election, any republican will win. Hillary has been telling people Obama's economic "recovery" worked, so a crash would reveal that she was wrong, Democrats would look bad, people would vote Republican.
>>
>>70438849
says the electric jew poll who surveyed 100 people over 70 in Washington D.C.

Sure I'll just believe those numbers...
>>
>>70439187
>It is clear to me, that to lead USA, you must either be in bed with the oligarchs, or overthrow them.

Trump is the former.

What's shameful is the millions of deluded Republicans who think Trump can actually win the election and are helping him in his publicity stunt and fracturing the Republican party.

Hilary is a damaged candidate who'll only win because of people like Trump and Cruz.
>>
>>70439164
Hillary is not a valid candidate, as felons cannot be US presidents. Cruz is not valid, as he is Canadian-born, and Bernout Panders is a walking joke who can't even win a race vs aforementioned felon. Trump is literally the only candidate.
>>
File: 23124124123.jpg (737 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
23124124123.jpg
737 KB, 3200x1680
Hello.
>>
>>70438849
You're an idiot for not knowing the polls will change after republicans get behind the nominee instead of their favorite candidate. You're an idiot for not taking into consideration that Americans don't want Kasich or else they'd be voting for him. You're an idiot for not knowing Kasich has received $200,000 from Soros's associates. You're an idiot for not connecting the dots and realizing Kasich has sold out Americans for money and power and he's a tool for Hillary's campaign. We don't like idiots here so GTFO.
>>
>>70438849
Why do people think us Trumpers will even support another candidate after being ROBBED.
>>
>>70438685
>Winning with the people
>GOP still trying not to give you the nomination because they don't want to lose their jobs
I wonder why Trump is so angry.
>>
accept defeat with honor, its over
>>
Damn das tru...
I'm a Clint Copter now
>>
>>70438685
That sentence is horribly constructed.
>>
>>70439412
>Just because someone has money, they must be an oligarch.
Its what you do with the money, that makes a person corrupt. Developing real estate is hardly a bad influence on society.

If Trump were part of their cabal, do you think he would be calling for audits to the fed, reduced immigration and outsourcing, and all these things that are destroying society for the common man but helping the rich?
>>
File: Screenshot_58.png (242 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_58.png
242 KB, 319x319
>>70438685
>leading republican candidate
>sore loser
Pick one.
>>
>>70438685
He's right though. If it's clear the majority wants him to be in the general election, there should be no talk about some random, unvoted-for person being chosen by a select few

its bs and it will be the reason the GOP die this summer.
>>
>>70439623
If he doesn't hit that magical number of delegates he needs to decisively win, he didn't win with the people dude. It means that more than half of the people who voted in the Republican primaries did not vote for Trump.

Also, let's be honest: If this were a two person race from the very beginning instead of a chaotic royal rumble, Trump would have been in trouble. He was able to do so well partly because of the nature of the race, with him easily acquiring a plurality but not a majority.
>>
>>70439873
>Also, let's be honest: If this were a two person race from the very beginning instead of a chaotic royal rumble, Trump would have been in trouble. He was able to do so well partly because of the nature of the race, with him easily acquiring a plurality but not a majority.

Winrar
>>
>>70439525
because the people who vote in general elections aren't the same as the people who vote in republican primaries, obviously

>muh establishment
nobody outside of trump and berniefags really care about this
>>
>>70439428
Being born in Canada doesn't preclude someone from the presidency.

Nor does a felony even if she were convicted (though depending on the state she couldn't vote for herself).
>>
>>70439873
>More people vote Trump than any other candidate
>Some faggot like Kasich gets the nomination because of under the table deals
Ladies and gentlemen... this is why I always say that Democracy doesn't work.
>>
>>70439620
I think the Republican establishment is more worried about the 40% of Republicans that hate or are terrified of Trump and the vast majority of Independents that feel the same.
>>
Schmucks keep listing 'polling data' as LEGITIMATE?!
The same news outlets that are manipulating the news, are manipulating polling data.
Fucking sheeple need to go!
>>
>>70438849
Yet Kasich is winning how many states and votes?
>>
>>70439383
>>70439026

I thought facts > feels? Trump is doing terribly, and unlike Reagan in 1980 he's not getting any better http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Even a majority of non-college educated whites see him unfavourably if you check the polls
>>
>>70439731
>If Trump were part of their cabal, do you think he would be calling for audits to the fed, reduced immigration and outsourcing, and all these things that are destroying society for the common man but helping the rich?
Yes, he wants the job after all.
>>
>>70439826
You mean both, right?
>>
>>70440128
The reason some people are terrified is because
A) They are idiots
and
B) Because of the republican party's own propaganda machine turning nonstop to try to keep the outsider from ruining their agenda
>>
>>70440007
The majority wants Trump. You BTFO. Fucking beta male liberal fag.
>>
>>70439428
That's exactly what I said, bruv.

No one on the Dem side save Biden has what it takes to be President. The Republicans, on the other hand, had loads of great candidates.

I know that it's cool to hate the establishment nowadays, but Trump is a horrible figurehead who's going to destroy the party after November. The Senate is at stake too.

>>70439623
He's not winning unless he gets a majority, dig?A contested convention is the last hope for the Republican party. At least that way they'll lose with dignity.

>>70439731
Come on leaf-friend, you don't really believe Trump is some kind of Robin Hood who'll restore the middle class, do you?

I didn't say he was " bad ", but he's part of the special interests groups that he claims to hate so much. Or was, rather. Now it's as if the last two decades are a void to him.

>>70439829
The GOP will lose unless something huge happens on the Dem side. But if they go with Trump, they might even face losses in the House and Senate, and end up being damaged goods for years to come.

If they nominate someone else, they'll still lose, but they'll retain whatever conservative integrity the party has left.

>>70440063
People like Trump and mob rule were the two things the Founding Fathers were most afraid of. It's people like Trump that destroy functional democracies, not the Establishment boogymen.

>>70440173
Trump is winning with a very small electorate compared to voters in the general election. Kasich might not be the best candidate in the race, but he's a moderate who'll reach out to independents and even Dems.

Also, he's been beating Clinton in the polls for months now.

>>70440308
>Less that 50% equals a majority

Yeah, no.
>>
>>70439164
>you turned on Mittens and Ron Paul.

No one wanted Romney. We don't like Paul because we're sick of the GOP's bullshit and he never was as extreme.

>One year from now, /pol/ will be calling Trump a retarded loser for for handing the election to the most vulnerable Dem candidate in decades.

Only way Trump will lose is when the GOP doesn't give Trump the nomination while people vote for him or they run a third party candidate.
>>
>>70440149
Right, how about betting sites that lose money if they manipulate the numbers and shit on Trump even worse than the polls?
>>
File: 1459911577763.png (73 KB, 1174x718) Image search: [Google]
1459911577763.png
73 KB, 1174x718
>>70440308
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70438998
Betting isn't who you want to be in position, it's who you think will be
>>
>>70440063
I agree that the latter scenario is bullshit, but the former is actually not great either because it means that a majority of people did not want Trump, yet he is still the nominee.

The system itself is to blame. One solution might be to have a "second pick" or even second and third pick option for voters.

To be honest, I don't know what the ideal solution is but the whole system is a mess. Winner-take-all states on the Republican side also make little sense to me. In South Carolina for instance, Trump got all the delegates of the state with 32.5% of the vote. Now I don't deny that he won the state fair and square, but if he gets 32.5% of the vote he should be getting roughly 1/3 of South Carolina's 50 delegates, meaning 16-17 depending on how you want to math it out.

The system needs serious reform my leafy friend. Most voters look at political issues and see them as the problematic, but the real problem lies with our system itself. Until we have serious electoral and campaign finance reform, establishment politics will reign as usual and the will of the people shall be subverted.
>>
>>70440365
Trump is winning Democrats and Independents.

When Clinton gets the nomination, she'll lose the youth vote because Sanders wasn't nominated. He won't back her either, especially all the complaints against her, that would hurt his supporters even more.
>>
>>70440286
and
C) Trump called for retarded shit like a 35% tariff on Chinese goods, legal penalties for women that get abortions, and multiple war crimes ranging from torture to targeting civilians
>>
>>70440481
>posting numbers on /pol/
>>
>>70440187
wow people really do hate hillary, almost as much as trump

i thought that was just a meme
>>
>>70440481
Hi
>>
>>70440394
>No one wanted Romney
I still have some leftover conservative tears from that election. You're full of shit.
>>
>>70440683
>that nonargument

It's almost cute.
>>
>>70440739
>single poll vs an aggregate of polls

Okay.
>>
>>70440365
>People like Trump and mob rule were the two things the Founding Fathers were most afraid of. It's people like Trump that destroy functional democracies, not the Establishment boogymen.
This is liberal rhetoric. When you don't agree with a candidate it is because he is "dangerous", and must be barred from the democratic process. His followers are "mob rule". Yet when pressed for a reason "Are you kidding me?" Is all that can be retorted.

The fundamental principle of democracy is that EVERY person is capable of deciding their own fate. This is why neon-haired man-hating feminists can vote, why the mentally retarded who don't even understand the issues can vote, why blacks who hate all law enforcement but love free cheques in the mail can vote, and so on. There are many dangerous elements in society. The least dangerous of all (despite what the globalists would have you believe) are middle-classers seeking a society that focuses on America first.
>>
>>70440687
I hate her more than Trump and a lot of other people do too across all political spectrums.

>>70440603
Unfortunately, Sanders will end up backing her. It will be a sellout move but it's obvious that it will happen. The 2008 primaries were much nastier than this and still saw Bill Clinton and co. endorsing Barack Obama.

It won't save her candidacy though. She STILL will not get the youth vote and also will not get many of the people in Sanders camp, many of which are not even Democrats to begin with.
>>
>>70440739
>cherrypicking
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
obama was always ahead of romney
>>
>>70440687

yeah they do. but compared to Cruz/Trump she seems preferable to many. If it's one of those 2 she should be fine. If it's someone else, and if Dems dont turn out like they did for Obama, then there might be trouble.
>>
>>70440768
No one on /pol/
>>
>>70440495
>Betting isn't who you want to be in position, it's who you think will be
I hope you realize which is the more accurate number. Think of each person's response as the result of a miniature poll they conducted. A large aggregate of small polls will inherently be more reliable than a large poll.
>>
>>70440903
>>70440864
Because polls can never change from now and seven months
>>
>>70440864
Nope! Romney supposedly had the election, but he didn't even do shit to combat Obama. I didn't even bother going to /pol/ during that time because I thought Romney was a shit choice. He spent months not doing anything significant.

Since the beginning, it's been an uphill battle for Trump. It's still going to be a huge uphill battle for Trump if he gets nominated. I want to see how far he can get even at the cost of having a murdering cunt like Hillary in the White House.
>>
>>70440942
Nigga where do you think I got the tears?
>>
>>70440789
lies, damn lies, and liberal statistics
>>
>>70441130
As the saying goes, reality has a liberal bias
>>
>>70440603
Trump is toxic, he's not winning with anyone. I'll redirect you to >>70440481

Hypothetically, if Trump does win against Hilary, it'll be because of low voter turnout on the Dem side, which is nothing to be proud of.

If popular opinion doesn't matter, why not elect someone who has actual experience but isn't getting any oxygen because of Trump?

>>70440877
The driving force of the middle class voters this election is the dysfunctional government, so they think electing a loud populist who has never held office a day of his life can fix it.

Something there doesn't click.

>>70441067
>I want to see how far he can get even at the cost of having a murdering cunt like Hillary in the White House.

Why? Trump, whether he wins or loses, will be a one trick pony. He won't change anything in the grand scheme of things. He's an isolated incident, just like Sanders.
>>
>>70440187
>unaffiliated not counted
Watch as that turns out to be a massive number and upsets all of this when those apathetic few get sick of the idiocy of anti-Trump shit and vote out of spite
>>
>>70441176
du im trolling. but basically everyone on pol already accepts that hilary is going to be the next prez
>>
>>70441222
We're 7 months out, polls can never change, amirite?
>>
File: 1460146564112.jpg (290 KB, 768x440) Image search: [Google]
1460146564112.jpg
290 KB, 768x440
>>70441222

>OP gets progressively more anti-trump as the thread moves on
>>
>>70441296
>meanwhile in Trump general
>>
>>70441294
>vote out of spite
"Yeah lemme just stand in line for 4 hours out of spite"
>>
>>70441035
See that's a much better argument than you had before. Thanks for stepping up.
>>70441130
Lol
>>
>>70438685
Wrong thread.

>>>/b/
>>
>>70441355
>everywhere has four hour lines for voting

Maybe in shitheap cities where none of those moderates exist and are all "OMG DID YOU SEE THE BUZZFEED ARTICLE ABOUT TRUMP?"
>>
>>70441222
>>70441035
Because Romney won the election right?

Trump is definitely winning with the white working class.

>Something there doesn't click
Well it definitely clicks more than having the people who have let the system falter and fail get the Oval Office.
>>
>>70438849
If you actually believe kasich could win in the general you should snuff yourself out right now.

Trump has the entire establishment, left and right, with their guns trained on him right now. If he can get the republican party to heel (a big if) he can quickly reorient to take on hillary. She is a seriously flawed candidate and the economy is on shaky ground right now. One downturn or terrorist attack and obama's third term (which is what hillary is running for) looks seriously unappealing to independents.
>>
>>70441347
>>70441350

Just for the record: I want Trump to win. I agree with a good deal of what he has to say, but the thing is...he probably won't.

The media has been running a smear campaign against him for months, and the average Joe never bothers to dig deeper than the topical headlines that make him out to be a

RACIST
SEXIST
XENOPHOBE

That's a problem. The MSM obviously has a liberal bias, and like it or not, that's becoming an increasingly bigger problem.
>>
>>70441565
Can polls not change daily? I guess Trump will be 11 points behind Clinton from now until November, we might as well give up now
>>
File: 1459996563654.png (13 KB, 770x216) Image search: [Google]
1459996563654.png
13 KB, 770x216
>>70438849
can't wait for carter second term :DDDD
>>
>>70441222
You're wrong about one thing. You think our next President won't change anything if it's Trump or Sanders (or possibly anybody else; I'm not sure how cynical you are).

But there is one thing that the next President will affect, and this is very important: the next Supreme Court Justice. The Republicans are going to stop Obama from appointing whatever nominee he wants. Obama chose the most conservative nominee that he could politically and they still are denying him.

The next President will choose the next Justice on the bench. That could carry weight for decades depending on how young the Justice is and how long they live. And whether we get Sanders, Trump or Clinton will make a YUGE difference in which justice gets chosen. Literally all three of those would choose a completely different person.
>>
File: received_10156643924045074.jpg (32 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
received_10156643924045074.jpg
32 KB, 540x540
You know the presidential race is all about name recognition, right?
>>
File: 1458842907069.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1458842907069.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
This thread gave me cancer. I don't understand all these anti trump shills. They're so hateful. So hypocritical. It's cringey and embarassing. Get back to r9k and reddit you fucking autists
>>
>>70441625
That is why it's better fewer people vote
>>
>>70439502
I thought NYC took care of its rat problem
>>
>>70438849
Trump will destroy hillary in debates.
>>
>>70441689
You're right, that's a big deal which hadn't occurred to me, but what I meant was, neither of them would change things in elected politics.

Why not vote for a viable Republican candidate who'll nominate conservatives to the SCOTUS, as well as do a good job of actual governing, instead of Trump?
>>
>>70441835
That's what I'm waiting for, personally
>>
>>70440558

Someone on /pol/ that actually gets it. Impressive.
>>
>>70441679
I mean, there is absolutely no way that Polls could change after Trump gets the official nomination or after he starts addressing Hillary's positions and character.

I am now a #JebPleb
>>
>>70438685
It's funny that faggots who are so sure that he is losing have to remind us of it everyday.

Almost like they don't actually believe it
>>
>>70441923
Like who?
>>
>>70438685
Because everyone is fighting against him and he considers this to be unfair, and it kinda is but that's life.
>>
>>70441835
Hillary won't even debate Bernie unless he starts being nicer.

She'll boycott a Trump debate and the media would spin it as the right thing to do.
>>
>>70441792

>please go back to the reddit circle jerk, so this place itself can become a circle jerk as well

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>70441835
How so, he got destroyed on policy by the other Republican candidates. He won by emasculating them but you can't do that to a woman.
>>
>>70442197
Actually they're debating on April 14 in Brooklyn.
>>
>>70442327
She tried to call him a sexist, then he brought up Bill and nothing. That was back in December or January.

Then you have Bill berating BLM yesterday and apologizing for it.

It will be great.
>>
>>70442197
>>70442468
That took a few weeks too to finally organize.

Didn't both of them decline debates, all while saying they want more?
>>
File: 1459595963320.png (136 KB, 302x338) Image search: [Google]
1459595963320.png
136 KB, 302x338
>>70442284
You're mean :'( ad homs are the tool of someone without any real points to make desu senpai
>>
>>70442085
Paul Ryan.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (39 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
39 KB, 620x395
>>
>>70442546
Sanders always wants more debates even though, in my opinion at least, he tends to do badly in most of them. The reason why Sanders wants more debates is because they give him exposure which he desperately needs. Clinton is already widely known and has name and overall recognition.

for that reason, it's politically adroit for Clinton to avoid debates since she's already the frontrunner and benefits from lack of exposure for her opponent. She finally agreed to an April 14th date because Sanders was holding a rally on that day which I think she hoped to disrupt, but also because her campaign worries that New York may actually be in play; she can't afford to lose NY (nor will she, imo; as a closed primary, Sanders' defeat is likely).
>>
>>70438849
And Hitler is coming back for you shekels. Run, shlomo, run !
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (46 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
46 KB, 800x587
>>
>>70442720
I agree, its about time a competent republican gets in charge to make the economy better.

MAGA
>>
>>70442668

Phahahaha.

The goy already got destroyed once but people are totally gonna rile up geghind him for literally stealing the nomination?

And his is he in any shape conservative?By passing a bill that gives Obama exactly what he wanted?
>>
>>70442668
He isn't viable. He won't bring in the numbers to the republcans that Trump has been bringing. The tables have flipped on voter turn out, at least for now, and bringing a bore like Paul Ryan would turn away many of the people Trump has brought in. It would also piss of a number of Trump supporters so much that they would probably never vote Republicans again.

In what world does that make for a viable candidate?
>>
File: retarded pepe.jpg (9 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
retarded pepe.jpg
9 KB, 238x192
>>70442800
Says the french fucking faggot. Go back to what you do best, surrendering.
>>
so what will all you Trumplettes do once donald loses the republican primary? Will you go back to being libertarians, or will you find some new authoritarian boots to lick?
>>
>>70439525
$200,000 to buy a politician? If thats on record; i would bet a lot that he recieved a suitcase cash sum ontop of that
>>
>>70438685
Wait, if this was moved from /b/, why doesn't he have the unknown flag?
>>
>>70441835
Being the most interesting doesn't mean you won.
>>
File: 1458777717559.gif (20 KB, 440x253) Image search: [Google]
1458777717559.gif
20 KB, 440x253
>>70438849
>>
>>70438685

I stopped following the election a while ago. They still haven't voted this reality tv libtard off the island yet?
>>
>>70438685
>/b/ros
>>
>>70442928
>>70442982
I didn't say he was a viable candidate, I said he'd be a decent President.

And he'd also be a viable candidate for losing the election without destroying the party.

>>70443297
There's no Ross Perot this time around, though. That's what sunk Bush's re-election, not the Clinton surge.
>>
Trump made himself unelectable for women with that abortion thing
>>
>>70442798
>The reason why Sanders wants more debates is because they give him exposure which he desperately needs.

That cuck and any others complaining about little media exposure should actually do interviews.

Trump is the only candidate to go to Washington Post for an interview. Other candidates always turn down interviews, while Trump accepts them all.

This was posted last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uER4-q-kr5E
>>
>>70443433
Not all women are into aborting babies. I hope.
>>
File: 1454551770334.gif (2 MB, 188x264) Image search: [Google]
1454551770334.gif
2 MB, 188x264
>>70438849
Back when they thought he had no chance of winning the nom, they were more honest. Also, polls are affected by the GOP eating itself right now. If they backed Trump and he cruised quietly to the nom, his numbers would be growing.

back when they were still honest:
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/423646/poll-trump-surges-past-hillary-biden-sanders-and-gore-here-are-some-reasons-why-david
>>
>>70441688
Obama's approval rating is going up, so Hillary enjoys a status-quo boost. I guess her chances depend on the energy of her running mate. She could pick someone like Al Franken for example.

I think the people who have fond memories of the prosperous 90s wouldn't really mind to have Bill Clinton as first lady either.
>>
>>70443541

I've yet to meet a woman under the age of 50 and outside of some southern redneck town who doesn't want women to be able to get an abortion. It's such a non-controversial issue outside of Republican politics that most women are frankly annoyed and it makes them feel like second class citizens.
>>
>>70443398
Has Sanders talked about running Independent? Some in the RNC have talked about third party candidate.

I still can't see Sanders backing Clinton, especially after attacking her for donations from corporations, her speaking fees, and general corruption. Same with Sanders supporters voting for Clinton, especially if they see DNC robbing Sanders of the nomination with Super Delegates.
>>
>>70443541
No woman under the age of 50, unless crazy religious zealots, will tolerate an old fuck like Trump telling them what to do with their bodies. Expect it to resurface IF Trump somehow becomes GOP candidate.
>>
>>70438849

a couple of terrorist attacks during the summer and its his :)
>>
>>70439148
He has someone tweeting for him retard.
>>
>>70438902
>le 37% of the Republican vote so far man
>>
Identify yourself OP, you don't sound like someone from here.

are you some CIA faggot? i'll come gut you in your sleep.
>>
>>70438849
> Trump is down by 20 points
> I believe this

> Kasich is up by 20 points
> I believe this too

Kill yourself, shill.
>>
>>70443682
The prosperous 90's only existed because of the Reaganomics of the 80's which fostered the dotcom boom.

Maybe conservatives should focus on that instead of letting Hillary pretend like she had anything at all to do with dotcom boom.
>>
File: mistakes were made.jpg (67 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
mistakes were made.jpg
67 KB, 500x719
>this absolute madman bringing facts to /pol/

Is it your first time here? This is a cult meeting. You arent convincing anyone out of their delusions.
>>
>>70443783

You haven't met a lot of women then, sorry. And no, libtarded 19 year olds at your campus don't count.
>>
>>70446398
Trump will win, OP is fag
>>
>>70447345
I'd bet you money he wont. Is there any website that would hold both our bets, and when the election hits would give me your money and mine back?

If so, post it. I am happy to earn some dollars based on people's inability to read the real world.
>>
>>70446338
Reagan did an awesome job tripling national debt too
>>
>>70438685
>/b/ros

take your cancer back where it belongs faggot
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.