[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anyone seriously think the U.S. is in decline? Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: GDP.png (69 KB, 981x559) Image search: [Google]
GDP.png
69 KB, 981x559
How can anyone seriously think the U.S. is in decline?

Trump's whole platform is that we don't win...

Does he only appeal to the literally retarded and downtrodden ?
>>
>>70438527
20T in debt
>>
File: Soviet_Union_GDP_per_capita.gif (20 KB, 800x487) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_Union_GDP_per_capita.gif
20 KB, 800x487
>>70438527
>Russia
Top kek
The paper tiger was in the East all along
>>
Delusion
>>
>>70438527
check gdp ppp idiot
>>
>>70438527
>2008
>>
>>70438527
>Does he only appeal to the literally retarded and downtrodden ?
Yes, that's why he dominates among poorfag males without college degrees

However they do have a point, which is that most of GDP growth has gone to the professional and capital-owning classes whereas the bottom haven't shared in the gains at all.
>>
>>70439275
also that
>>
30% real unemployment rate, no jobs, zero social mobility, no increase in living standards since the 70s, healthcare and education incredibly expensive, obesity epidemic, SJWism gone out of control, largest cities crime-ridden shit holes, floods of low-wage immigrants, need i go on?
>>
GDP means nothing
>>
>>70439669
>no jobs
Warehouses are always hiring.

>healthcare and education incredibly expensive
If you are poor you can goto community college for basically free, and healthcare is covered through Medicare.
>>
>>70439900
and you used to be able to go to a better school
>>
>>70439900
>warehouses are hiring

Not in my experience. I also live in MD, though, so we're shafted hard on the regular.
>>
That's the problem. GDP goes up due to open borders + outsourcing.

Meanwhile, the real wages of Americans are going down.

Not replying to your shitty thread anymore, you caught me.
>>
>>70439900
>Warehouses are always hiring.
I work in a warehouse. Worked there for 3 years, employee of the month twice, never call out, come in at midnight or 2 am when asked... still make as much as a new employee would and rarely get over 30 hours a week.

>If you are poor you can goto community college for basically free.
I do, almost finished with my associates degree (physics major). Still can't get financing to get a bachelor's.
>>
The massive debt is from so many things you can't list them. One of the biggest is tax evasion, and the second biggest is war (because no one else in the world will pay for it, so they profit)
>>
File: 1459979131240.png (57 KB, 670x445) Image search: [Google]
1459979131240.png
57 KB, 670x445
It is a lie, we are on the way to collapse. They keep importing shit skins, keep printing money and keep giving then welfare to buy useless shit.
>>
Real GDP has only gone up 14.5% this decade (2005-2015), while last decade (1995-2005) it went up 39.8%.

Need to adjust that for population, but you get the point. 33.3% the decade before, 40.4% the one before that, 33.9% the decade before that.

Meanwhile China's GDP has been climbing by 7-10% the last few decades PER YEAR (not sure what it would translate to in terms of real GDP).
>>
>>70438527
Because of shit like this:
http://collegedebt.com/

Hillary will win the presidency if the economy continues to APPEAR to be working OK, but similar conditions were present before the 2008 housing market crash. Most people, including you, don't understand that debt is a problem.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.