[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like the new german women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 250416_studio_amani_p7.jpg (67 KB, 732x380) Image search: [Google]
250416_studio_amani_p7.jpg
67 KB, 732x380
Do you like the new german women?
>>
looks like an arabic man
>>
>>70437904

> be german brown
> be allowed to wear flag

> be german white
> get prison time for wearing flag

how true is this?
>>
>>70437904
>german
>woman
Also why do you even know this shit exists? Go back to watching pro7, hartzler.
>>
File: EnissaAmani_6WW_5548.jpg (76 KB, 615x512) Image search: [Google]
EnissaAmani_6WW_5548.jpg
76 KB, 615x512
>>70438160
Very true.
>>
will arabs still want to immigrant to europe once the supply of beautiful white blondes has been extinguished??
>>
>>70438160
Uncommon
>>
File: enissa-amani-xatar.jpg (134 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
enissa-amani-xatar.jpg
134 KB, 940x529
German TV Shows 2016.
>>
>>70437904
>her father fled Iran with his family decades ago
>she describes in his bits as feminist and fond of Marxist theories

I don't think her description is off the mark that much. The waves of refugees that came to Germany from Iraq and Iran were part of the intelligencia of the country. But they also fled their countries because of conflicting ideas and those were not nationalistic or religious. They were of course leftist and therefore unwanted in those countries so far they were persecuted.

This is the problem with accepting refugees from different believe systems. Those people are shown around now as example how good Muslims can integrate. They could because the were of higher intellect, but they show them around so freely in the media because they are leftists.
Accepting refugees because they get thrown out by their dictators is deadly. You are infecting your country by taking in people with polluted political ideas. A guaranteed death.

Don't let your governments decide who can enter the country.

She's quite hot though.
>>
>>70438690
I think that persian on the right tried to sell me a carpet once.
>>
>>70438160
100% accurate
>>
File: 1375635667049.jpg (29 KB, 293x263) Image search: [Google]
1375635667049.jpg
29 KB, 293x263
>>70438160
The German flag has special protection. For example the burning of the German flag is protected by law after ยง 90a and you can face up to 3 years in prison.
Contrary to America for example where the burning of the flag is legally allowed.
>>
File: 1449978942202.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1449978942202.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>her predecessor used to be a catholic German journeyman butcher

Those three attributes used to have a meaning. Traits that publicly honored.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.