[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not give Quran a read anon? Think about it...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 22
File: quran.jpg (65 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
quran.jpg
65 KB, 600x340
Why not give Quran a read anon?

Think about it...
>>
I read it and it's full of fucking shit only a five year old with no education would believe
>>
Doing it... and that's how my opinion has been formed.
>>
>>70437966
>I read it and it's full of fucking shit only a five year old with no education would believe
Give me an example.
>>
>>70438232
Buraq the flying horse. Go back to your goats.
>>
>>70438232
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon
>>
>>70438859
It was a miracle. And if you don't have the idea that there's a God that can allow miracles to happen, on that point it's okay to not believe it.

For me I believe it happened.

>>70438397
>Buraq the flying horse. Go back to your goats.
This isn't mentioned in Quran.
>>
>>70437844
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Islam should be illegal in 1st World Countries, violence is never the solution. BUT some human rights MUST be put aside , in order for some people to understand Islam is nothing but a big pile of CRAP.
>>
>>70438859

If Piccolo can do it, Muhammad can do it too.
>>
>>70439479
not true
>>
>>70437844
This would be the redpill to end all redpills
If liberals did this, they would lose their compassion for Muslims overnight.
>>
>>70439287
Skeptical inquiry (scientific method) is a universal method of deciding if something is true or false. Nothing gets special privileges.
If you believe in miracles, then you should believe in all miracles described in all other religions. Your religion doesn't get that special privilege.
If your method of determining whether something is right or wrong gives special privilege to your religion, then something is wrong.
>For me I believe it happened.
Your opinion means nothing.
>>
>>70437844
But I did, and that's where my dislike of Islam came from.
>>
>>70437844
How long are you on vacation before you start shitting up my country again?
>>
i read the "message of the quran" out of curiosity, some good but mostly bad, mind you the quran only exists in arabic by muslim standards
>>
>>70439629
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

I can go on.
>>
>>70439479
>Fearing a book
a lot of refugees in sweden are converted to christianity and still, rape, stabb n sheit

How it is possible?
>>
My wife and I are searching for spiritual guidance for our household.

She keeps leaning on Christianity but how can I convert her to Islam so she becomes submissive and obedient to me?
>>
Wahhabis/Saudis are the people the world should hate. 99% of Muslims are fine, I really like sufis 2bh.
>>
>>70440274
>how can i convert

You have to think like a real muslim to do that, aka beat the shit out of her.
>>
>>70440274
Dude, listen me.. when she is wrong you beat her

You dont need islam to make her submissive
>>
>>70440248
Zero education, thats how. Adults are hard to change, even if they see whats wrong and whats not.
>>
>>70437844
I did, and it confirmed everything I thought about pisslam
>>
File: 1457945857882.jpg (143 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457945857882.jpg
143 KB, 768x1024
Don't ever read this human-made book, don't ever do it
>>
>>70440420
>>70440507

I never beat her though, I don't agree with domestic violence and she's been violent with me more times than I've been with her (not counting yelling).
>>
>>70437844
it was the main reason i turned into an atheist, reading kur'an
>>
>>70437844
i did. bunch of unintelligent shlock.

>the angel gabriel roughs muhammed up like a bully in high school
>>
>>70439479
>The 109 myth again, ohh scary.
You proving you didn't have read it.

It say you fight (Jihad). If they are fighting you and getting you out of your home. If that happen you as a member of society obligated to fight, if that affect you or not.

What you expect to tell you if they are killing you just pray?

And it tell you to not be a unjust while fighting them... and to stop if they stopped.

Why not just read it, it's not that long. I'm sure you spent doubles of that times hearing shit from media.

>>70439768
Give it a try :P

>>70439808
Science didn't said the moon didn't splitted, it said I can't prove it does.

Same for God, science can't neither deny or approve its existence.

If you are interested in science: Quran have a description of black holes, it said the universe is expending, it referred to the spider that make webs as "she" and not "he" for a reason, and it described the forehead of people as lair for a reason too.

Read it and be sure from this and you may find something else.
>>
>>70437844

I read half of it and it was what I expected and worse. He goes from preaching peace to saying his uncle and his uncle's wife should go to hell since they doubted him as a prophet.

I'll read all of it later for posterity. I really hate when people argue with me on Islam and haven't studied the quran at all and think Sharia law can accept western values.
>>
>>70437844
Did you read 50 shades of grey before you concluded it was shit, too?
>>
File: 1411848797421.jpg (138 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1411848797421.jpg
138 KB, 1024x683
>>70437844
I did, I converted to islam after reading it.
>>
>>70440653
Turkish Atheist? thank "god" , i was thinking you guys are going to disappear. Greetings from Greece, try to change all the other fucked up muslims there .
>>
>>70437844
Hey bruh, i always wanted to do it since people say i am muslim and shiet. Is it any good?

I like sex, drugs and violence, anything like that here?
>>
>>70440674
I'm not talking about science, but the scientific method,. It is a universal way of determining whether something is wrong or wrong, whether you're born a Christian or a Muslim or a dog.
>>
>>70440899
*Right or wrong
>>
>>70440833
You must be insanly easy to brain wash.
>>
>>70440545
>Adults are hard to change

The problem of France are the new generation of arabs
When young they go to school, go to party, have french friends, and at 25/30 years old they just switch mode. Its not that book or religion.

Im shure this people even with christianity will do the same shit
>>
>>70439629
another islamophobe succesfully refuted
#LoveWins
>>
>>70440674
>If you are interested in science: Quran have a description of black holes, it said the universe is expending, it referred to the spider that make webs as "she" and not "he" for a reason, and it described the forehead of people as lair for a reason too.
These are all incorrect and later interpretations of nonsensical scriptures.

The Quran is nothing but a desert man's ramblings mixed with deliberate plagiarism of Judaism and Christianity.
>>
>>70437844
Why not try hanging yourself mehmed ?
Think about it....
>>
mad about religion...prepare your anus
>>
>>70437844
aside from obvious violent verses,
quran is boring.
I only liked last few short lines.
the rest is shit.
>>
>>70440274
Yeah, nice jokes.

>>70440899
>I'm not talking about science, but the scientific method,. It is a universal way of determining whether something is wrong or wrong, whether you're born a Christian or a Muslim or a dog.
Science can't answer big question. Once you go there scientists turn into philosophers and start making nonsense "theories", anything that can't be tested scientifically isn't a theory.

>>70440724
>his uncle and his uncle's wife should go to hell since they doubted him as a prophet.
Where is this in Quran my friend?

>>70440868
It would tell you to not do all of this. Still I recommend you to read it.

>>70441179
>These are all incorrect and later interpretations of nonsensical scriptures.
It's been said straight like that. Read it and see yourself.

>>70441453
Those last short lines are simple and easy. Others hard to translate.
>>
File: 1460201658105.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
1460201658105.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>70438232
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GVhsVjXJzKM
>>
>>70441566
You have not answer me about what you think about miracles from other religions. Please do not avoid the question. Please answer why you think the miracles of your religion is true. Is it faith?
>>
>>70439808
>Skeptical inquiry (scientific method) is a universal method of deciding if something is true or false.

That's just retarded.

What about the statement "the scientific method is a reliable way to decide if everything is true or false"?

Can you prove that statement with the scientific method?

No, that would be circular reasoning. Can't do it.

Stop being a faggot, anon.
>>
>everyone in the west converts to Islam voluntarily
>zealous sand niggers lose their reason and drive to expand into the west
>white society is preserved without firing a single shot
We can end all this tonight
>>
>>70439808
>Skeptical inquiry (scientific method) is a universal method of deciding if something is true or false.
Kek, you can't even prove that the sun will rise tomorrow
Science is a fallacy AKA the inductive fallacy
>>
File: 1459424768933.jpg (68 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1459424768933.jpg
68 KB, 600x772
>>70440833
Topkek! I left Islam after reading it.
>>
>>70437844
What's the point? If I show you a passage that says kill the infidel, you will just claim it's "allegory", or that it's been mistranslated, and that I should learn Arabic to understand it better.
>learning another language just to read one shitty book of violent fairy stories
No thanks.
I have youube. It shows me (not tells me) exactly what Islam is all about. You can shove your stone age death cult up your arse.
>>
>>70441970
The scientific method proves itself with evidence.
The fact that you're talking to me over the the internet with the product of scientific method and not with prayers and fasting prove that it works.
The holy book of the scientific method is found in the world itself.
>>
>>70441566
>It's been said straight like that. Read it and see yourself.
no it's not you fucking idiot. It takes a lot of bullshit Muslim apologism to get to that nonsensical conclusion. Since I don't know which verse you're speaking of I'll give you the skeptics answer to all of the verses that supposedly mention black holes:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quran_Predicted_Black_Holes_And_Pulsars
>>
I have been reading a little bit of this website.
http://www.qtafsir.com

As a Christian, I was really interested in the story of Harūt and Marūt. Especially because apparently the Zoroastrian magi had two angels names Hauvaretat (Harūt) and Ameretat (Marūt) and that Kabbalah is a corruption of Zoroastrian and other Indo-European beliefs (for example: Adam Kdmon = Yima).

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?searchword=Harut+&x=6&y=7&option=com_search&Itemid=610

https://authenticgathazoroastrianism.org/2015/06/03/the-zoroastrian-god-beings-of-healing-restorative-powers-and-deathlessness-and-the-koranic-harut-and-marut/
>>
>>70437844
I did.
It sucks worse than Bible.
>>
>>70442250
based
>>
>>70437844
Reading the Qran has made me a white nationalist

No way anyone with a high-school diploma would believe this shit
>>
>>70441995

Of course not, and nothing can be asserted as 100% fact however based on creating hypothesises, testing them and seeing if something is replicable then we can say, almost certainly, whether something is true or not.

Obviously this doesn't account for the fact that consciousness is irreducibly subjective and we perceive objective reality through this lens, however through empirical science we can build fairly accurate models of what reality is.
>>
>>70441566

Bruh I'm not gonna research it, but if you have actually read it you will remember it, and if not you can research it online.
>>
>>70442250

If you are serious read this book, It talks about influence of pagan religions and Judaism on Islam.

The Formation of Islam: Religion and Society in the Near East, 600-1800
by Jonathan P. Berkey
>>
>>70440996
It is because french nationalism has been killed by the government (left and right) since the Maastricht Treaty. And this is what Rousseau calls the "sublime of a state". There is a sublime vacuum that is being filled with Islam.

Do your country a favour and vote Le Pen.

REE.jpg
>>
>>70437844
I've been thinking about it actually. Buy a kor2an, burn it, through it over a wall into a camp, then enjoy hearing about a riot of allahu akbars in the news later that night.
>>
File: 20160409_195521.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160409_195521.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Actually reading it right now

Pic related
>>
>>70442770
Looks interesting, but are you sure it's not bullshit?

As I said, I am a Christian, but I want to make sure that I'm not reading Jewish sources about Islam. I want to know the truth, not Jewish lies, which there are many concerning Islam.
>>
>>70441834
I said because it described other things that made true scientifically.

How can science prove miracle didn't happened?

The only thing I can imagine is when we will pypass the speed of light, then travel to a really far place in universe and collect the light that traveled from earth centuries ago, so we can make a film out of it.

Let me tell you something, science have no saying on that. The best it can say is "I don't know". It's just people and their daily life, if it didn't happened today no I didn't happened centuries ago.

>>70442229
Here's the Aya "فلا أقسم بالخنس الجوار الكنس"

>أقسم
I swear

>بالخنس
By the "unseen", the "hidden"

>الجوار
The moving

>الكنس
The brooming

How it can mean anything else?
>>
>>70442250
>>70442250
My descendants were Armenis. Their version of Christianity was heavily related to some extent to Zoroastrianism.

From my understanding all of semitic religions have been built around it.
>>
>altered bible to include self inserted characters.

If abrahamic religions were movies,

Judaism would be the original movie
Christianity the superior sequel hated by first movie purist
and Islam would be the hated third movie that tried to retcon the first and second movies with retarded midichlorians.
>>
>>70437844
I agree, we should all read it. It's best to know your enemy and know what they base their retardation on.
>>
File: 22463.jpg (29 KB, 262x400) Image search: [Google]
22463.jpg
29 KB, 262x400
>>70437844
Why not give "The Origin of Species" a read, OP? Think about it ...
>>
>>70437966
I hope you're an athiest
>>
>>70443484
Yeah do it anon. Do it and post the errors on it on /pol/.

>>70443491
I did.
>>
File: 1447886992964.jpg (40 KB, 1193x715) Image search: [Google]
1447886992964.jpg
40 KB, 1193x715
>>70441152
topkek
>>
>>70439479
An analysis into whether the Quran is more violent than the Bible found killing and destruction occur more frequently in the Christian texts than the Islamic.

Try harder faggot
>>
>>70443341
ancestors* In English, "descendants" means the opposite of what you think it means.

But yea, I agree a lot with your statement. Very interesting. That doesn't mean that Christianity isn't true though.
>>
>>70437844
>Got Torah, Bible, Quarn
>Got Bhag Gita
>Philosophy, startin from the greeks to modern day
It's all boring - go watch Joseph Campbell
>>
>>70438397
hahaha this is not in the koran
>>
Anyone who acts like the bible is more violent the quran has done little or no research.

Seriously, why do people sit there and argue baseless points when the answer takes 5 seconds to google?
>>
>>70443245
It's 100% accurate on Islam, Author uses historical facts and sometimes gives his own explanation with reservations. I don't know much about Christianity and Judaism, so I don't know whether what are said on them in this book are true or not, but it is objective on Islam. Especially on its emergence and how during the middle period (roughlu after 750AD) Sunni Islam evolved into today's rigid form. But there are less on Shias.
>>
>>70443701
Muslims actually follow the Old Testament whereas western Christians don't at all.
>>
>>70443851
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jknynk5vny8
>>
>>70443701
That's sort of true. The Old Testament is rather violent, but the Gospels are of a far more enlightened nature.
>>
>>70437844
Read them all, just brutal fairy tales written by half savages.
>>
>>70443994
>Lennon
I prefer Zappa
>>
>>70440420

TOPKEK!
>>
>>70443896
>France

Of course.
>>
>>70443701
The Bible is also like 10 times longer you retard

>>70440674
>What you expect to tell you if they are killing you just pray?

Worked for the Christians, and I don't see them going around blowing nonbelievers up.
>>
>>70443973
>western Christian don't at all
That's so false, they do follow the most important aspects of Mosaic Law; but not the pre-mosaic stuff like circumcision.
>>
>>70443245
Jonathan Berkey is a well-regarded historian
>>
Hey OP, why do you believe in Islam, but not in Christianity or Judaism or Zoroastrianism or Hinduism or Jainism or Sikhism or Buddhism or Scientology or Paganism? Whats the difference?
>>
>>70443701
I AM THE CAPTAIN NOW
>>
>>70443701
>Old testament
>Christian texts
I know Islam is for retards, but c'mon...
>>
>>70444132
I'm no biblical scholar.
>>
I will respect my parents and read the bible first.
>>
>>70444198
>>70443952
I'll look into it then
>>
King James bible or nothing
>>
>>70444344
I figured
>>
If Isa Al-Maryam is mentioned so many times in the Quran why dont muslim practice more of what Jesus said?
>>
>>70443701
But Christians disregard the violent imperatives, while Muslims do follow all the crazy shit the Quran and Hadith say.
>>
>>70444409
The Byzantine Text (which the KJV is based upon) is also good (if you speak Greek).
>>
>>70443317
>the moving
>the brooming

what does this have to do with black holes? Again, this is your apologist view of a Quranic verse, it has no scientific credibility and you should stop pretending it does.

A lot of Muslims pretend the Quran is more correlated to science because most scholars agree with evolution- BUT what they neglect to mention is that none of these scholars agree with HUMAN evolution. Humans are created specifically by God, molded out of mud in the Quran, so they have not evolved at all whatsoever. And that's just as bad as the American protestant evolution unbelievers
>>
>>70437844
I did read it. That is why I think Islam is absolute filth.
>>
>>70437844
wa sir thewa l din emok
>>
>>70437844
bro wallahi dont bother on talking islam on /pol/...
it would waste you time and energy.
>>
I used to be a christian, then atheist, but after I read the quran i converted to islam. I am now mostly quranist.

Islam is pretty based, if only /pol/ stopped believing jewish propaganda they would truly be redpilled.
>>
>>70443317
>how can science prove a miracle didn't happen

By proving it can't happen.

I've read the Quran. Because I was tempted into becoming a Muslim. But when reading. I found quotes and stories that taught Muslims to KILL NON-BELIEVERS. I thought they were just ignorant people making shit up. But they actually exists.

>inb4 s-show me the q-quotes

Only takes a 3 minute online Quran search to find them.
>>
>>70444337
>>70443995
It's true that there is more death in the Old Testament but I think the worst part of the Bible is the New Testament without a doubt. The New Testament introduces the notion that if you aren't saved through Jesus Christ then you're destined for an eternity of suffering. That's totalitarianism with an eternal consequence for non-believers that was completely absent in the Old Testament, so Jesus, if the story is real (it isn't) has caused far more suffering than the OT
>>
>>70437844
Why not give the Bible a read anon?
Think about it...
>>
>>70441566
Why should I read a book about how much I suck and need to die because i'm an infidel?

Permanent atheist here btw, but still considering reading the q'uran to understand my enenmy.
>>
>>70443476
Kek
>>
>>70440850
negative. i can't make a stupid person smart.

considering how awful the education system is here, even if you call it education, it's only up to people who dig themselves from this whole gets the be redpilled.

you can't imagine how many times i was threatened because i was talking about religion and what i think about it.
>>
>>70444642
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

>>70444684
>I am now mostly quranist.
So basically everyone you associate yourself with would regard you as a munafiq deserving of death.
>>
>>70444642
It's not a waste of time at all. I'm a Christian and I appreciate something about Islam that isn't pure Jewish lies.
>>
>>70444684
what made you disbelieve in Christianity and what made you convinced Islam is the correct faith?

it's all superstitious nonsense but I can't understand why Islam would represent any better path
>>70444710
>Because I was tempted into becoming a Muslim.
why

white converts will be first on the day of the rope
>>
Hey, Muslims, why do you believe in Islam, but not in Christianity or Judaism or Zoroastrianism or Hinduism or Jainism or Sikhism or Buddhism or Scientology or Paganism? Whats the difference?
>>
>>70444483
We see the bible as very weak scripture, because in time some parts were forgotten, some modified. While some stories are true, most arent. But in general we follow Jesus, he had a beard, prayed with his face on the ground, ate kosher.
>>
>>70444684
Perhaps you were born in a protestant family.
Have you ever considered Catholicism.
>>
>>70444865
Shitty education system teaching about Islam 90% of the time in Religious Education. It was the stereotypical "not or Muslims" and "dey ain't all terrorist" also I liked the idea of having an respectful wife. But when I actually read the Quran, I saw what Islam really is.
>>
>>70444867
So you believe the modified version by warlord is better than the older versions written many centuries before said warlord was born?

Quran Is mostly a modified bible, saying you see "the bible as a weak scripture" is the same as saying th Quran is.
>>
>>70444763
>So basically everyone you associate yourself with would regard you as a munafiq deserving of death.
i don't care what extremists think

>>70444865
>what made you disbelieve in Christianity and what made you convinced Islam is the correct faith?
the trinity bothered me a little, ever since i was a boy i prayed to God. But then they introduced jesus and the holy spirit. felt wrong. Thats not the onyl reason, also that the bible is essentially a historical mashup of commentary on scipture mixed up with some poems. Its not a real structured word of God.

>it's all superstitious nonsense but I can't understand why Islam would represent any better path
Islam satisfies everything for me, its practical, has laws and defined practices. Its also deeply spiritual and connected to Allah. I like it.
>>
>>70444867
>in time some parts were forgotten, some modified.
Same with the Quran under the first caliphs. The original Qurans were destroyed at Uthman's behest.
>>
>>70444866
because all of those have no ground to stand on if you look deep enough

>>70444926
i was catholic, then became orthodox for a while (more traditional) , after that atheist and now islam
>>
>>70445300
Chopping off hands and killing homosexuals satisfies you?
>>
>>70444866
All those are bullshit except for Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Islam and perhaps Sikhism. Theravada Buddhism is nihilistic and polytheistic (!) and Mahayana Buddhism is a Christian heresy.
>>
>>70443773
Shit sorry, yea non native speaker.

From my studies all of them are simply copy pasta that often steal from another religions and cults too. Stories are the same, different names are due to translation and adaptation.

Like deluge story can be observed and traced all the way from Babylon to todays Finland and Indonesia. The reason why semitic religions are successful is because they use same parabolas.
>>
File: 5exZN6d.png (716 KB, 1420x854) Image search: [Google]
5exZN6d.png
716 KB, 1420x854
>>70437844
>>
>>70445451
>because all of those have no ground to stand on if you look deep enough
What ground does Islam have?
>>70445538
I can as easily say Islam is bullshit
>>
File: 1445161085199.png (486 KB, 526x700) Image search: [Google]
1445161085199.png
486 KB, 526x700
>>70445538

>All those are bullshit except for Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Islam and perhaps Sikhism.
>>
File: 1460098560636.jpg (73 KB, 875x387) Image search: [Google]
1460098560636.jpg
73 KB, 875x387
>>70446262
>>
>>70445538
>Islam
>not bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XLg-SRGMNk
>>
>>70439479
> violence is never the solution.
that kind of thinking is exactly what will get you extinct m8
>>
>>70437844
Why not give Mein Kampf a read?
It's the same kind of boring shit, the difference being that 1.6 billion people tell you the Qur'an is worth a read, while every single person who has read Mein Kampf tells you not to read it because it's boring.

Also, the Qur'an is full of shit and you've got mainly a re-telling of the Jewish myths. And a lot of it is just the book telling you God is great and shit. Boring as fuck. Not worth it. Fuck off sandnigger.
>>
>>70440833
Rassenverräter.
>>
>>70441566
Honestly if you want to spread Islam you should NOT encourage people to read it. Realize how contrary that book is to nearly everyone's natural and cultural morality.

Do what good Muslims do, lie about how it is about peace, have them do the Shahada, then take them to Mosque and Introdue them to the Ummah. And once they realize what is is all about then they can't leave for fear of death.
>>
>>70437844
nice bait mate
>>
I didn't hate islam until I read the quran. It is a vile book, all the evil shit you see muslims do is right in their holy text.
>>
>>70444276
underrated post
>>
>>70438232
andalusia part II when?
>>
muslims are mad about religion. i kill you
>>
>>70437844
I tried...to boring
>>
>>70444525
>>the moving
You don't know that Black Holes actually move in space?

>>the brooming
I don't know if I translated this right, but the same verb used to describe them is what we call a vacuum cleaner in Arabic. And you know that what Black Holes do, vacuum anything around.

>>70444642
It's my duty to do.
>>
>>70437844
It is pretty good desu but i need to find someone who knows quran really well so he can teach me how to read it beautifuly and understand the meanings.
>>
>>70452391
You don't speak Arabic, Tunisia?
>>
File: bread.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>70437844
I've read it.
It's full of killings, wars, and nonsense.

>9:29. Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Jesus Christ would never teach the above. You stay in your Muslim lands, and stop killing us.
>>
File: Refugee control in Europe.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Refugee control in Europe.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>70448437

>Honestly if you want to spread Islam you should NOT encourage people to read it. Realize how contrary that book is to nearly everyone's natural and cultural morality.

Right. The biggest issue with the Quran is it hasn't gone though any major reformations to make it tolerable. Mostly due to Muslims never needing to leave the middle east and migrate to the west, when they weren't invading it, so they were free to practice their religion as barbarously as they were taught to.

The Babylonian Talmud is even more ghastly than the Quran is. It is so fucking awful that even the degenerate Babylonians kicked the Talmudist population out.

When they had no choice but to migrate to Christendom lands in the west, they got killed constantly because Talmudist practitioners were insufferable and followers of Christ knew better than to let them dictate anything in their society.

This is why Maimonides had to start softening the Talmud up some in order for the Talmudist population to survive. He was excommunicated by them eventually, but he planted the seeds. Talmudist Jews are possible to live around now, much like "moderate" Muslims that cherry-pick out of necessity, but there is a reason why Martin Luther changed his optimistic view on Jews drastically after reading the Talmud. It is still bad and influences much of modern day Jewish arrogance such as "muh chosen people".

Islam is going to have to go though a serious reformation too in order for them all to exist in the west at this point, or there will definitely be kebab removal revolutions, which always happens, eventually.
>>
>>70452747
This Aya is talking to people on Macca with Muhammed after they got kicked out of it, and fought.

You read the Quran by knowing every sentence who is talking to, and who is talking.
Like there's a verse saying "Moses you are Kaffir", but if you looked to it you will see that Pharaoh told Moses that he is "Kaffir" and don't believe in him as a God, "the God Pharaoh".

Quran telling you to not fight back until they are fighting and kicking you out of your homes, and that's what happened in Macca.

>>70452950
>>70448437
I think you have never read it, give it a try and stop being an a reddit fedora quoting someone else that never read it too. It's just one book, give it a try.
>>
File: IMG_20160410_020432.jpg (80 KB, 722x702) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160410_020432.jpg
80 KB, 722x702
>>70452290
Muh Islamic scientific miracle BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvG-606KqwU
>>
>>70437844
I'm actually reading it right now. Halfway through the third Surah.
Mostly it's just reaffirming my Islamophobic suspicions. I've yet to see anything that could come across as a genuine philosophical advancement.
>>
File: 1455204863851.jpg (495 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
1455204863851.jpg
495 KB, 998x1134
>>70437844
yeah and after that the Talmud
>>
File: 0060 - zsXdU0O.png (65 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
0060 - zsXdU0O.png
65 KB, 255x255
>>70453502
Muh peaceful "con text" BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHmsL0p6jnI
>>
>>70437844
Your prophet was poisoned by a fucking jew woman. He knew the meal was poisoned but he ate it anyways cause he believed the God would save him. And how did that turn out? Top kek m8. Go back to fucking your goats Ahmed
>>
>>70437844
Taqiyya
>>
File: 0140 - 7K9xKP0.jpg (65 KB, 1067x650) Image search: [Google]
0140 - 7K9xKP0.jpg
65 KB, 1067x650
>>70454877
True. It's the funniest karma ever. Muhammad was killed by a Jewish woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM
>>
File: frosty.jpg (119 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
frosty.jpg
119 KB, 620x387
>>70453502
>You read the Quran by knowing every sentence who is talking to, and who is talking.

Well, that's part of the problem, then. Can't you understand?
Yet again. Here's a verse from the Holy Bible. And it needs NO context.

> 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

14 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles.

It was written by one of Christ's followers.
I mean you no malice. My only point is that Christianity is not violent, wheres Islam is violent.
Here's a pic of my church. It is ancient. And it is in Northern England, beaten by cold weather for hundreds of years.
I know there are beautiful mosques in the Muslim lands. I send it as a token of cultural understanding.
And some meditative Christian singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-J2kuSCLvE&list=RDrVLlBDgQsOo&index=3
I hope you like the singing.

Peace to you.
>>
>>70452290
>And you know that what Black Holes do, vacuum anything around.
No they don't - not any more than any other massive body, if our sun turned to a black hole tomorrow all planets would keep orbiting just like before.
>>
>>70456701
Muzzies are experts at putting the con in the text
>>
File: PrinceRahimAgaKhan.jpg (832 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
PrinceRahimAgaKhan.jpg
832 KB, 1280x960
>>70443952
>Shia

Just accept Ismailism as true Islam anon, we offer free weed and grills. Pic related, our next Imam.
>>
File: eh, what.jpg (13 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
eh, what.jpg
13 KB, 236x314
>>70457519
I'm a Christian and I don't wish to antagonise or disrespect anyone for their beliefs.
But I HAVE read the Koran. And it is full of violence.
An Muslim would say "yes, but there are violent passages in the Holy Bible"

ALL the violence in the Holy Bible is in the Old Testament. Which is there for principally historical context. It is the 'Judeo' part of 'Judeo-Christian'.

The New Testament is about the life and teachings of Christ and it has no violence, calls for holy wars, subjugation of women, capital punishment, ... none of that.
It is about forgiveness, redemption, respect, love, peace, tradition, and so on.

Anyway, isn't Bangladesh a Muslim country? Or are you on a proxy?
>>
>>70437844
Don't forget to kill yourself today, OP
>>
>>70438232
I vouch only retards with an IQ of less than 80 read the book of islam
>>
>>70440248
By islamic religion growing up and an IQ of less than 80. Just like black people HOLY FUCK YOU PIECE OF NIGGER DICK
>>
>>70437966
Hence its popularity with darkies.
>>
>>70454505
There's no philosophy on Islam. There's guidance that make sense IMO.

>>70456840
>No they don't - not any more than any other massive body, if our sun turned to a black hole tomorrow all planets would keep orbiting just like before.
If son turned into a black hole it means it's big enough to attract anything near, the things that will orbit is because it's far away. And that's the reason it's a star and not a black hole.
>>
only true religion is buddhists because it actually helps you be better
>>
To deal with the excessive dung, Noah (of the ark) had miraculously caused a pair of hogs to come out of the elephant's tail
And to deal with a stowaway rat, Noah caused a pair of cats to come from the lion's nose.

Muslims what is this all about?
>>
>>70444720
but the christian god accepts former atheists as converts
the muslim god has closed their eyes and heart to him
>>
>>70438232
remember the time that alexander the great walked to one end of the earth and found the sun setting in a puddle

and the time he walked to the other end of the earth and built a giant wall of iron between two mountains to keep a trillion people from invading

other fun stuff in the quran includes god taking time out of his busy schedule to give mohammed revelations about what percentage of war loot he should be personally entitled to, how long people should stay in his house until they've overstayed their welcome, and some special rules about how nobody else is allowed to fuck his wives after he dies

> 2016
> worshiping a 7th century Joseph Smith
> living in a hole in the ground and trying to scare away djinns
>>
File: 1331153076556.jpg (2 MB, 2001x3000) Image search: [Google]
1331153076556.jpg
2 MB, 2001x3000
I was born to a Muslim family, and raised as a Muslim, but after the war here I questioned myself "How can I be so sure of my own religion, if others are just as sure of theirs? My parents fucked up a lot, so who says that they were right about picking a God to believe in?" This got me to read the Bible, the Qur'an, Torah, and I even informed myself about some more prominent pagan religions, and Buddhism.
As I was reading all of those, making connections that were traceable all the way back to the Sumerian religion, I've come to realize that there is no religion for me.
I'm no atheist, since I'm not bold enough to claim that there is no god, but Islam, much like any other religion was created as a tool to govern the (then) warring Arabic tribes, to unite them and help make an organized empire.
It was used in a way politics are used today, and It's laws and rules were guiding the people of the time morally. Alcohol was forbidden after the Muslim army was slaughtered due to getting drunk, pork was forbidden after people started getting sick (parasites) things like theft murder and rape are obvious. The great weekly prayer (džumma in my language) gathered all the elder men of the local area and acted as a public forum of sorts, the holidays were about feeding the poor and maintaining family values, but also there was a lot of propaganda for spreading the religion (read, empire) of course.

I need not explain how the Catholic Church is very similar to this, or the Jewish state. Ancient Egypt and Babylon used the same, albeit more primitive principles...

Sadly, now when we have governments, politics and state laws, religion lost it's purpose and became redundant, often clashing with the governmental affairs and leading to unrest among the people, and is often used as an excuse to wage war.
True, some people way back when needed to fear an almighty all seeing all knowing invisible being in order to obey morals and laws, since the state had less power. (cont.)
>>
>>70437844
I did.
Decided I'll take proximity as an opportunity to kill as many of you as possible when the race war starts.
>>
File: 1346938861959.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1346938861959.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
>>70462243
But today, it is (at least in this current state) archaic at best, and at its worst,(and we see this a lot lately) barbaric.
Islam fucked us all over there in a way. Since it has been promised to the people that it will never change, never bend or adapt, "the word of god will be permanent" so with the death of the prophet Mohammed, Islam was frozen it time. And the Catholic church, while competing with it has also significantly slowed its adaptation, as soon as Islam became a noticeable influence.

Now we have the greedy Jews, barbaric Muslims and the "embarrassed" Catholics (Even you guys shitpost about the liberal Pope)
Some Christian schools have menaged to adapt better, like protestants, but at the end of the line, all of them are unfit for the modern society.
And no, I'm not a filthy liberal who would abolish religion and let people do as they like, instead i believe that, in an ideal world, the government would be strong enough to keep its people at bay without abusing some traditions, and scaring people to comply with the moral standards.
The damage has been done tho, at this point; there is no way back
>>
>>70462243
>>70463074
well said.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.