[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Tests for Welfare Recipients
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 16
File: Drug_Test.jpg (2 MB, 2160x2494) Image search: [Google]
Drug_Test.jpg
2 MB, 2160x2494
I feel as though all welfare recipients must be subjected to drug testing as part of receiving welfare. If me as a soldier in the US Army must get drug tested regularly and randomly then certainly people accepting other peoples money should as well.
>>
>>70437398

Waste of time and money to be honest.

Testing welfare recipients for drugs would be expensive as fuck. Even if you stopped benefits to 50% of the welfare class, you'd still be losing money on the cost of testing itself
>>
>>70437398
Studies have been done. It's costly to administer and less than 2% ever cameback positive
>>
>>70437398
How about we just stop drug testing for everything?
>>
>>70437656
Not even remotely. It would cost roughly $7-12 to test them. If they are found to be using illegal narcotics then you boot them off welfare.
>>
File: 1395203361231.jpg (24 KB, 390x384) Image search: [Google]
1395203361231.jpg
24 KB, 390x384
>>70437398
That's fine with me so long as ALL government employees must submit to random drug testing.
>>
File: 1460151339523.gif (1 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1460151339523.gif
1 MB, 480x268
>>70437758
>http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2015/02/26/3624447/tanf-drug-testing-states/
>>
>>70437398
>I feel as though all welfare recipients must be subjected to drug testing as part of receiving welfare.

Include testing executives and CEOs receiving any form of corporate welfare and defense contractors, you got my vote!
>>
>>70437758
Not enough people are testing positive where it's been implemented in order to justify the costs. The data proves this.
The major factions pushing for welfare drug testing are the shareholders of the companies manufacturing the tests, because they're making bank and the US population is gullible enough to believe it's a good idea.
>see: yourself.
>>
If your goal is to stop wasting money then why are you advocating wasting more money? Drug tests are a waste of time 90% of the time. It would be like having to get a drug test before being able to use anything that was paid for by taxes.
>>
>>70437810
>That's fine with me so long as ALL government employees must submit to random drug testing.

We already do. t. NSA
>>
>>70437398
>If me as a soldier in the US Army must get drug tested regularly and randomly

We're already drug testing welfare recipients then. Carry on.
>>
>Wasting more money on programs that are already wasteful
>>
All people should be drug tested and jailed upon failure
>>
>>70438299
Drug tests are retarded, boot-licker
>>
>>70437398
That's fair judgement, however you must appreciate that you actually do something compared to welfare recipients. You should also understand that these measures are costly, and take a lot of time to administer. So, in that respect it would be better to reduce welfare rather than put in measures to deter people from certain lifestyle choices.
>>
>>70437398
>I feel
Stopped reading there. Go make food.
>>
>>70437398
isn't being a drug addict one of the possible ways to get welfare?
it was an It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia plot, so it must be true, right?
>>
>>70437656
You spend more.money dispensing the tests than you save on denied services. Its not a good solution to the problem, which the testing data actually shows is probably not an issue in the first place
>>
>>70437398
>I feel as though all welfare recipients must be subjected to drug testing as part of receiving welfare.

florida felt the same way. when the program found 1-2% of recipients testing positive, it ended up costing more than it saved.

great idea though, lol.

>>70437758
>If they are found to be using illegal narcotics then you boot them off welfare.

what do you do with their children?
>>
>>70438343
Found that drug addict
>>
>>70438343
What's wrong? Got something to hide?
>>
>>70438036
fucking hell, I get a hard on everytime I see this .gif
>>
It seems like a good idea, but in practice it just doesn't work
>>
>>70438540
>let's have the state pay to test people for drugs
>when they fail drug tests we'll have the state pay $40,000 per year to keep them in prison where they can still get drugs

oh okay
>>
>>70437656

No it wont. It would save money when half the recipients were kicked off with no eligibility resign.

But our governement is weak and would probably give them well try again in 7 days policy,
>>
Drug tests cost to much to do for everyone. Just test people who get more than a certain amount. Or people with prior drug related charges
>>
>>70438540
You do realize that drug tests target one and only one drug right? You could do heroine on a friday and be drug tested monday and not fail
>>
>>70437683
This is only because they were given time to detox
>>
>>70438540
Everyone uses drugs at least once in their lifetime. If you haven't taken one drug, you're probably a fucking hermit shut in.
>>
Anybody who looks into the results of the places that have already enacted this will know it's a retarded idea. There aren't enough positive results to justify the costs of the drug tests.

The only reason states impliment this is because politicians are getting kickbacks from drug testing companies, and I don't mean that jokingly, I honestly feel wherever you see this sort of program you should be digging and looking for corruption because it's a giant waste of money and every politician that implements it at this point knows it.
>>
>>70437758
>illegal narcotics
So is it OK if the blow money on Old E instead? Honestly I'd much rather have welfare recipients be high on potenuse instead of destroying their bodies with the ethanol Jew.

>>70438158
This too
>>
>>70438676
>You do realize that drug tests target one and only one drug right?

Where do you people come from?

>Health Street's most basic drug test is the 5 Panel Urine Drug Test, which can detect five of the most commonly consumed street drugs: cocaine, marijuana, amphetamines, basic opiates like heroin, and PCP. This is the traditional standard urine test.
>>
>>70438676

Hahahaha. No they have tests that can detect all drugs.

Every time I pee on one for my job its got like 5 catorgories if all 5 dont light up pink you get fired.
>>
>>70437398
come on easy work around. I live with and knock up some chick. she gets a house ebt etc. doesn't claim i live with them and I play xbox and smoke weed all day. it's good in theory but would only end up costing more tax payer money as well as probably increase crime rates as people would be more motivated to steal etc.
>>
>>70438036

>Josh Israel

This isn't even a meme anymore.
>>
>>70438634
You sound like a lolbertarian. What a faggot.

>>70438676
>You do realize that drug tests target one and only one drug right?
Wrong. Where the fuck do you even come up with such nonsense?

>>70438725
>Everyone uses drugs at least once in their lifetime
Not true and retarded. If everyone did drugs at least once, then everyone is a criminal, and criminals go to jail. Those are the rules, bud. Why not make it easier to catch criminals?
>>
>>70438837
>>70438841
Do your research, most drugs (besides cannabis) leave your body in just a few days
>>
>>70438691
It takes almost a month to detox from marijuana. Longer if you're fat.
>>
>>70438837
>>70438841
they're referring to the amount of time in between using certain drugs and when they can be detected with a urine test.

only one drug sticks around for awhile, and it isn't meth, crack, or heroin.
>>
>>70438634
They dont arrest or jail them they just deny benefits, so a failed test will save money but again the programs cost more for testing than we save.

Also having consumed an illegal substance is not a crime.
>>
>>70438937
>If everyone did drugs at least once, then everyone is a criminal, and criminals go to jail. Those are the rules, bud.

don't reproduce
>>
>>70438937
>>70438949
Meaning it doesn't matter if you do those other drugs all you have to do is chug water, making the test irrelevant because the only drug that stays in your system long enough to fuck you over is weed
>>
>>70438949
That doesn't mean the test is only for one drug you fucking moron.
>>
>>70438992
>They dont arrest or jail them they just deny benefits,

what happens to their children who relied on their benefits?
>>
>>70438036
Looking at the number from this stupid leftist propaganda, it is worth it. Even in the worst case the cost split by the number of positive test was costing less then the cost of welfare.
>>
>>70438691
This. Everything but THC gets out of your system rather quickly.
>>
>>70439037
It was a figure of speech jackass, if you can do hard drugs one day and pass a test a few days later, then it doesn't really test for those things then does it fucker?
>>
>>70438937
Drug use is not criminal. Please stop posting high school edge lord
>>
>>70438184
You know what wastes even less money? Cutting off all welfare
/thread
>>
>>70438143
And Berny got yours to
>>
>>70438949

Most drugs users can't control themselves enough to go 3 days without getting high.

I have seen numerous people fail these tests and lose their jobs making over 20 an hour.

I smoke pot daily too and have even failed for it. The lady looked at me and said I think I see some pink in there and she said between you and me no one cares about a little marijuana here.
>>
>>70439046
How much of those benefits were they receiving if the parents were spending their welfare on drugs?
They can still get foodstamps so they don't starve. Wcs child services put the kids in foster homes.
>>
>>70437398
Could not agree more
>>
File: happy block.jpg (61 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
happy block.jpg
61 KB, 1366x768
First off, OP, fuck you, baby killer.

Secondly, why is it any of your business what someone does with their welfare money? Being on welfare isn't a product of laziness, it's a product of lack of jobs. So you have to give welfare, that's the reason we still do, and always will.

So what business is it of yours what someone does with their money, welfare or no? If they want to spend it all on heroin and live in the gutter, that's a lifestyle choice. It has nothing to do with the original choice, which is being charitable to those who are being excluded from the working economy, whether it's because they're too fucking lazy or too fucking stupid, or whatever. Doesn't matter. It's charity.

Actually, you're much better off if the welfare recipient is a junkie - he won't be collecting benefits as long.
>>
>>70439027
You need to stop posting. Chugging water will make any drug (including "cannabis" as you so faggily call it) because it just dilutes your piss so nothing can be tested for because you're essentially pissing water. You can tell if someone does that though and they should be jailed. Also, if you don't the test is coming, how can you prepare? If you do heroin on Friday, and I come to your house on saturday and make you piss in cup, you're busted and I'm taking you to jail.
>>
>>70439142
Oh the irony
>>
>>70439129
>if you can do hard drugs one day and pass a test a few days later, then it doesn't really test for those things then does it fucker?

It depends on whether you are given the test by surprise and have the time to detox. You really think no one has been busted through a drug test besides anything other than cannabis?
>>
>>70439046
Why do we care, they should be removed from a habitual drug users house
>>
>>70439149
That would actually cost more, not less.
It's called opportunity costs. Cut off welfare, and all the former recipients are forced to turn to crime to stay alive.
>>
File: 1331335744158.jpg (66 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
1331335744158.jpg
66 KB, 450x373
>>70439142
>Drug use is not criminal.
>>
File: 1432915965497.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1432915965497.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
why dont we make welfare recipiants do some sort of public work? This way they are at least contributing something to their community. Stuff like painting over graffiti, or picking up trash on the side of the road ect.
>>
>>70438513
>what do you do with their children?

shoot them along with the parents. imagine how much you'd save in multiple lifetimes of "benefits."
>>
>>70437398
The point of welfare is to keep the under classes sedate. If you made them pick between welfare and drugs they would just commit even more crime.
>>
>>70438513
We all know those niggers got some clean piss from one of their eleven checks. I mean kids.
>>
>>70439295
Obviously not, but it is much easier to get away with doing those drugs which are levels of harm above weed, which accounts for most of the positive tests.
>>
>>70439027
>thinking people who administer drug tests aren't privvy to drug users chugging water and can't clearly see it's diluted and invalidate the test.
>>
>>70439251
>autist trying to defend his NEETbux

>>>/r9k/
>>
anti-drug people are literally retarded.

they are too stupid to handle anything out of their nanny-state safe space line of thinking.
>>
>>70439377
There are literally no consewuwnces for a drug test failure unless the person is on parole. The presence of a drug in a persons system is not grounds for any legal action.

You are fucking stupid.
>>
>>70437398
But what about the poor black children and mothers who will die on the street?
It's not their fault they're addicted!!!!
>Actual liberal argument

If the ultimatum is: "get a job or starve", many people are going to pick "starve" believe it or not. And liberals cannot stand the thought of anyone anywhere ever suffering for even a day, so this option is off the table. They are free to rape and abuse the system at will.
>>
>>70437398
1-5% of drug test results are false positive. That alone is enough to make this a very dumb idea
>>
>>70437398
the benefit of paying welfare is not having to watch slowly, painfully dying people in your streets

kinda stupid that you're willing to forfeit that
>>
>>70439527
I very much doubt that happens.
>>
>>70439580

>using illegal substances is not illegal
>>
>>70439580
>consewuwnces

We are talking about making drug testing everyone legal and than jailing them. Why don't you stay the fuck out of the conversation or pay the fuck attention, you mental cripple
>>
You boot lickers should read more Tacitus.
>>
>>70439527
There are ways to get around a diluted reading, creatine and B vitamins work
>>
>>70439662
why do you care about poor third-worlders?
>>
>>70439672
It happens quite often. If your pee is completely clear, they make you retake the test. In some cases, they just do a hair follicle test.
Any signs of tampering get the test dismissed
>>
>>70437398
Welfare Recipients should be sterilized.
>>
>>70439851
There are ways to get away with murder, so lets just legalize murder too. Where do you retards come from?
>>
>>70437656
Deduct the expense from the welfare then.
>>
>>70439672
It does happen, I've seen it.

You think they're just going to say "Welp! You're clearly hiding something because your piss is clearer than my tap water on the very day of this test, so I guess we'll just forget about it."?
>>
>>70439864
>your streets
are you retarded?
hungry people become a bit desperate - you won't want this arpound your Mercedes
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 800x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 800x455
Florida tried to put it in motion. Then everyone chimped out. John Stewart had a few episodes covering it. Bunch of nogs yelling at the politicians to take the test too.

If the guy just would've said "Yeah, I'll take a drug test. No big deal." It wouldn't of gotten people even more lit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-declines-to-appeal-further-in-case-of-welfare-drug-testing/
>>
>>70437398
>used to work at gamestop
>a lot of our return customers were on welfare who would be in at least every two weeks to be new games
>one of the people smelled so bad he would stink up the store and make all the other customers leave
>he had every single console
>another lady would go in and buy a ton of shit for her kids every time she got her welfare checks
>i then started working at my local courthouse
>a lot of the people who would be spending their welfare checks at gamestop also frequented our criminal justice system as defendants
>the lady i mentioned previously has something like 15 driving without priveleges cases, and is now facing a felony for writing bad checks
>several of the people i remember have numerous drug charges
>yet they keep raking in that welfare

the papa murphies in my town also accepts EBT which pisses me the fuck off
>>
>>70439981
because murder is bad and drug use is not

where do you retards come from?
>>
>>70437398
EVERYONE ON THE TAX DOLE SHOULD BE FORCED TO TAKE RANDOM DRUG TESTS ESPECIALLY THE LAWMAKERS
>>
Why don't we just end all welfare benefits and let natural selection take its course?
>>
>>70440065
if they attack me why not just kill them?

no skin off my back
>>
>>70439981
>Comparing drug tests to murder
False equivalency, my only point was to tell you these tests are not worth the money or effort because they are effectively useless at detecting drugs consistently
>>
>>70440097
found the 13 year old
>>
>>70437398
>nig gets tested
>fails
>doesn't receive welfare and dies
>WE COULD HAVE PREVETNED THIS
>>
>>70440175
found the edgy 19 year old
>>
>>70439902
>>70440024
What if you just drink a lot of water? Last time i went for a drug test i drank a lot of water to make sure i could go and i didn't end up getting the job, think that could have been the cause?
>>
>>70437398
Agreed.
>>70437683
Post sources, faggot.
>>70437703
How about we just make drugs legal and the gov/state sells them in pharmacies? Weed out he bad seeds for future generations.
>>70438143
Apples to oranges, you massive faggot. CEOs are working and bringing home their own bread, not leeching off the system.
>>70438229
This, two b hoonest pamily.
>>70438513
This is actually a logical explanation/reason. If more people would post credible shit, everything would kosher.
>>70438676
Your must be retarded. Dumbass, they have paper tests that they put in your using specimen that check for THC, opiates, phetamines, and benzos.
>>70438837
This so much. It sounds like most everyone that's posting us never had a wizz quiz.
>>
>>70440147
there are gray areas
what if they just lurk around your apartment block and you have to watch the fucked up starving children every day?
>>
>>70440303
Read the rest of the thread FUCKING SCRUB
>>
>>70440165
If you surprise someone at their house, they don't have time to prepare for it. I spent like 10 years of my life on probation and unlike you I'm not a retarded person, so I know how this works.
>>
>>70440336
if poor people have kids they can't sustain, state should put them up for adoption.

I'd pay for a program like that.
>>
>>70440356
Chill smokey. No one is trying to take your drugs, you fucking piece of dog shit.
>>
>>70437398
>If me as a soldier in the US Army must get drug tested
>If me as a soldier in the US Army
>If me as a soldier
>me as a soldier

welfare whore detected
>>
>>70440265
It's been known to happen to people who drink a lot of water for that very reason. I don't know if that's why you didn't get hired, depends on the policy of the employer, but for more information just Google something like "dilute positive urine test".
>>
I feel that all welfare recipients without a job should be made to do a certain amount of community service hours before they could get their checks. Let the nigs give back to the communities they take everything from
>>
>>70439468
I think you are on to something. As much as Roosevelt was a clown, the WPA did get some shit done. Infrastructure in the US is decaying rapidly. This could really make America great again.
>>
>>70437398
As a welfare recipient, hardcore marijuana smoker, and heroin user I do not agree.
>>
>>70440573
>"Your must be retarded. Dumbass"
>"Your must be retarded"
>"Your must be"
>"YOUR MUST"
Will do senpai
>>
>>70439496
This. Welfare to bums is hardly costing us anywhere near what we pay for military . Have you priced the bombs we use?!
>>
>>70440516
>I'd pay for a program like that.
you are paying for the cheaper version

some 10% of your populace are "poor" good luck finding adoption parents
>>
File: 1447747741379.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
1447747741379.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>70439142
regardless, if you have money for drugs you shouldn't need welfare.
>>
They should get rid of the welfare system and expand the prison system so anyone can get free housing and free food without having to be convicted of a crime.
>>
>>70440875
Wage earners are so embittered by the sight of someone getting by easier than them that they're willing to ignore virtually any other obscene misappropriation of tax dollars.
>>
File: fattie brigade.jpg (24 KB, 216x305) Image search: [Google]
fattie brigade.jpg
24 KB, 216x305
>>70437398
>American soldier
>not welfare recipient
kek
>drug tested regularly and randomly
regularly AND randomly, huh?
Is that even a thing?
>muh "I'm being picked on...you should be picked on too" mentality
GTFO, you statist cocksucker!
>>
File: welfare.jpg (224 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
welfare.jpg
224 KB, 1080x1920
>>70439468

This. Depending the level of benefits received, recipients should be doing public work for X number of hours per week.
>>
>>70441633
I wonder if these people actually don't know how to use periods or if they are just incredibly lazy.
>>
File: 1444259533757.jpg (41 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1444259533757.jpg
41 KB, 375x500
>>70437398

>authoritarians alive and well on /pol/

well, i never
>>
>>70438254
Got turned down at MEPS again, beta?
>>
>>70440359
Everyone should be treated like they are on probation. Good idea.

You are definitely a retarded person.
>>
>>70438955

>found the kid who never smoked pot
>>
>>70441951
Don't know about the cuck that responded to me but I made it through MEPs in Fall.
>>
>>70439496
The point of welfare is to provide basic assistance to people who have fallen into hard times due to unforeseen circumstances in an imperfect economic system.

The fact it's so heavily abused by both recipients and the government itself for political pull and complicity is the other side.
>>
>>70437398
It would probably cost more but I agree with the sentiment
>>
>>70437656
This
>>70437758
It is true. It was tried and it cost way more than it saved.
>>
>>70438642
>It would save money when half the recipients were kicked off with no eligibility resign.

They'll steal to survive and jail+victims expenses is more costly than welfare.

I'm hard-hearted too but I am also a realist who wants to keep costs down
>>
>>70441951
>thinking you're nothing more than a hired goon to fight in banker's wars and somehow that's honorable.

No, I decided to do something else, but due to your efforts of displacing the sandnigs, plenty of Western Europe is speaking Urdu and Arabic right now.

Fightin' for dem freedoms!
>>
>>70439251
Found the piece of shit in this thread.

You should give back to society; kill yourself.
>>
>>70441612
If it was 20 years ago I would agree with you, but our military actually sees combat so it's not welfare since they're doing a real job
>>
>>70443397
>Taking part in aggressive wars in other people's countries (just so your M.I.C. can turn a govt sponsored profit) isn't being on welfare.
No, sir! Not at all! Nope.jpg!
>>
>>70443646
Welfare recipients have to go to work everyday and do dumb shit?
>>
>>70437398
Sterilization for welfare recipients is more effective.

The biggest problem of welfare is that it allows low IQ people, who would have otherwise not reproduced, to pass their genes while it taxes high IQ people into being able to pass their genes less. Lowly intelligent people passing their genes around very frequently is the biggest problem of this system and will increasingly burden it.
>>
File: Andy Pandy.jpg (78 KB, 536x650) Image search: [Google]
Andy Pandy.jpg
78 KB, 536x650
>>70443927
>work
>marching up and down
pick one!
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 720x404
>>70442796
Riiiiight... because American soldiers are fighting in Syria...
>>
>>70443397
The fact that a military is doing a "real job" is not predicated on the fact that they see combat.

They are still welfare queens, and probably even less deserving of the title, since they were all totally ignorant of the motives or the ramifications of the goon squad they were joining.

But there's a reason why so much of the military comes back fucking red-pilled. I love these twits babbling about passing fucking MEPs like they're finally going to get some respect.
>>
>>70444110
No, sir! Not at all! Nope.jpg!

>two
>greentexts
pick one

Top 4chan memers should be drug tested.
>>
>>70444138
You have to be a fucking idiot to not see how the conflict in Syria links to US military and intelligence intervention over the past 15 years. Arguably longer than that.

But I would guess you're about 15 and don't know shit about anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 398x307
>>70444161
Let me guess... you've lost women to military men because you're a fucking beta.
>>
>>70444395
>Top 4chan memers should be drug tested.
I would fail. Now get your kikey fucking nose out of my personal habits.
>thinks FBI has juristiction outside of (un)freedomland.
Let me guess...you're a combat engineer, right?
>>
>>70444494
How do you lose women to military men? Even if a military man marries your girl you can just fuck her all you want when he's deployed and have him raise your kids.
>>
>>70444706
>You are jew.

Have any original thoughts at all?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
>>70444397
Yep, beta detected.

Take your pill.

B E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>70437398

Everyone saying not enough come back positive to justify the cost are idiots. Passing a drug tests is relatively easy, given you have time. The only drug that last remotely long in your system is pot, and that is only if you smoke everyday. Besides those people that smoke everyday, Most drugs will be out of your system within 2-3 days. You surprise them with a random DT and give them no warning and trust me they will fail in huge #s
>>
>>70445032
>advocates drug testing people for no reason
>will probably find it acceptable that they will be fined by the courts
>not a jew
You are a honorary hook-nose at the very least.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 506x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 506x371
>>70445017
>marries your girl
>marries
>your
>girl

Oh Canada... never change.
>>
>>70445313
You need a break from 4chan, you're basically a bot.
>>
>>70445276
Never advocated it at all. An honorary*. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>70445775
>Never advocated it at all
>Top 4chan memers should be drug tested.
hmmm...
>Read a fucking book.
>Grammar Nazi is all I got...
You think I'm going to proof read a GTFO for moron's?
>>
>>70437656
Someone thing of the kids these people have...please....
>>
>>70437398
>If me as a soldier in the US Army must get drug tested regularly
I am glad you understand you are a welfare whore too
>>
>>70445701
B E T A
E
T
A
>>
>>70446139
You are a disgrace to your own language. Suprised you haven't used m8 yet. You are the reason /pol/ is garbage.
>>
>>70445313
Wouldn't it be shocking if he ran for a position in the future.

>I was there fighting the neo-nazis on the street. I fought them while the city was ablaze
>>
>>70446517
>calls me a disgrace to my language
>forgets to include "I'm" in the very next sentence.
topkek.
Back to junior high with you, Pedro!
>>
My brother is here i just know it

third and best
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.