[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2nd Generation Syrian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I'm a 2nd generation Syrian immigrant that's living in Sweden. Ask me anything.

Picture related—Syria in the 1970's before all the massive shitstorms took place. My father is the child on the far right.

>Inb4 get the fuck out of Sweden you shitskin
>Inb4 fucking welfare leech
>Inb4 fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>70436920
Didn't realize the photo would be rotated once upload. Oh well...
>>
>>70436984
Beautiful family photo, i wish we had more people like you in Sweden.
>>
>>70436920
Please stay there, Ahmed, Sweden needs to keep getting cucked so we learn from our mistakes and never let something like Sweden happen again.
>>
File: 1443207774821.jpg (83 KB, 598x840) Image search: [Google]
1443207774821.jpg
83 KB, 598x840
>>70437443
yes
>>
>>70437476
I think it's very tragic what's happening to Sweden and European civilisation in general.
>>
>>70437476
Portugal... Shit economy, shit infrastructure, no jobs, overall shitty country. Sweden is top 5 best countrys in the world to live in. Stay on /pol and pretend to be important
>>
>>70437803
I don't know, man, I have a stable job and live in a pretty comfy house with good technology and all the amenities I need.

The country's pretty good, and what's better is that there are no mudslimes all over the place eating away at my taxes. Peaceful and isolated, the only place I'd rather see the fire rise in would be Australia or something.

You keep your top 5, Sweden.
>>
>>70436920
I'll bite.
What do you and yours think of all this recent mass migration
>>
>>70438043
Having a stable job means that your country have a good economy? Muslimes eating my taxes? Id rather pay a small amount of taxes to them than giving them no money and forcing them to commit crimes. Now there are some hopeless ghettos but there are also very many that work just like any other swede. Muslims make my food on resturants, my doctor is muslim, my taxi driver is muslim. Muslims are bad for sweden? Quit browsing /pol and come see for yourself.
>>
>>70438335
I'm very opposed to the migration, more so than your average Swede. I recognise the dangers that come with cultural and ideological clashes.

I think it's very difficult for your average liberal-minded Swede to comprehend the dangers that Islam brings to the West. These people have been heavily conditioned since early childhood to have a sugarcoated view of the world; they don't recognise the repercussions an Islamic takeover has.

My whole family is very anti-immigration and believes that Sweden needs to prioritise their citizens first.

A multiethnic society can work. A multicultural society cannot.
>>
>>70438508
Mate, I don't give a shit about the overall economy. All that matters is that I have it pretty good.

>Giving them money so they don't commit crimes

That's working out well, isn't it?

You're such a delusional cuck, Sweden. It'll be fun watching you burn.
>>
>>70438751
Its funny because it is actually working out well, the media just refuse to show it.

You are watching too much Info Wars mate, you are the delusional one here.

Not giving a shit about the overall economy as long as he lives alright himself, now thats a cuck.
>>
>>70439077
The embodiment of SWEDEN YES. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
>>
>>70439235
Just wait until you get fired from your job because your shitty economy cant afford you.
>>
>>70438751
>stable job
>named Fatima and cleans houses
Chose one.
>>
>>70436920
Is that pic from a communion or something?
>>70439405
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
Nice photo OP. Seem like a nice family.

Where do you live? Why in particular do the new migrants not fit in with Swedish culture or even with older migrants like yourself? Have you seen it firsthand?
>>
>>70439556
Yes. The paternal side of my family is Armenian Catholic.
>>
>>70436920
get the fuck out of Sweden you shitskin
fucking welfare leech
fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>70439628
I live in Stockholm.

There are obviously a ton of factors that play into this. To begin with, we don't know who most of these people are and where they come from. A lot of them have most likely been through a ton of traumatic experiences coupled with extreme ideologies. This is what happens when you let anyone flood into your country without any thorough background checks.

My father works in an asylum center and comes back with the most horrendous stories. There was a kid who managed to escape wherever he was from and ended up in Germany prior to coming to Sweden. In Germany he would earn money by jumping in front of cars and threatening the driver that if he didn't pay up he would be taking legal action. One day this kid ran out of luck and had both of his legs irreparably damaged. He's on pain medication to this day.

Like I said, there are a ton of factors, but I would have to say that cultural and ideological ones play a very significant role.
>>
>>70436920

how do you and your family feel about the Syrian refugees specifically? And what's happening in Syria right now. The Syrians I know in the West really dislike both ISIS and Assad.

Also, is there any tension between different immigrants in Sweden, like Iranians/Iraqis/Kurds/Turks?
>>
>>70440383
Have you ever experienced discrimination from native Swedes or are they as castrated as the memes say? And do the newer migrants treat older migrants the same way they treat Swedes?
>>
>>70439405
Why do you let your women get raped?
>>
The only people that are pro-refugees are inner-city Stockholm faggots
Not even actual immigrants want the tidal wave of refugees because they KNOW that only 1/5th of the "refugees" are from Syria and require help
The rest are just afghanis and africans trying to get asylum and free shit

t. Somebody that lives in a town that's over 90% middle-eastern
>>
>>70440737
We feel for legitimate refugees who are not coming here for gibsmesdat benefits. I personally couldn't care less for the Muslim migrants because their ideology is the root cause for a lot of the problems the Middle East is facing today.

Syria is a shitstorm and there really isn't much of an opinion to be had. My father says it best: "let them eat each other up." If people want to be uncivilised they shouldn't be surprised their country goes into ruins.

Assad is a dictator, but sometimes you have to choose the shit that smells the least, so to speak. Christians lived relatively well under Assad and therefore I'm pro-Assad.

I personally haven't experienced tension between different immigrant groups, but I'm sure they exist.
>>
>>70440896
I personally haven't experienced any form of discrimination.

I haven't been around newer migrants to know how they treat older migrants, but in my father's experience they tend to be more trusting of older migrants since they can relate to them a lot more. Personally I try to disassociate myself with anyone that wants to wreak havoc to a society that's taking care of them.
>>
>>70441626
Thanks Swedebro.
>>
>>70440383
>I live in Stockholm.
Stockholm's län eller själva staden?
>>
>>70442124
Hässelby-Vällingby.
>>
>>70442178
Hur stor procenthalt är invandrare där?
>>
>>70442259
Skulle gissa pĂĄ 25%.
>>
>>70436920
I feel sorry for Sweden.It had a strong economy, history, and culture. And now Sweden is abandoning it's roots.
>>
>>70442392
This is why I plan on voting for the SD party.
>>
>>70442343
Det är fan inget
Du ska se Södertälje, man kan fan döpa om den till Lilla Damascus
Dock är det ett rätt schysst ställe att bo i, inte en enda moské och 7-8 kyrkor
Ă„r du Syrier eller Syrian?
>>
>>70436920
What would you say to Angela Merkel if you met her?
>>
>>70442513
>SD party
Anti-Immigration,nice.
>>
>>70442763
Armen/Syrian mix.

Lilla Damascus? More like Mesopotälje.
>>
>>70438742
röstar du SD?

du lĂĄter som en bra kille i alla fall.. jobbar/pluggar du eller Neetar du i SverigetrĂĄden pĂĄ /int/?
>>
>>70442978
Armener är rätt okej, har dock bara träffat 1
Är själv Syrian, men det är alltid kul att träffa ett folkslag som hatar Turkarna lika mycket som oss
>Mesopotälje.
Kek ska börja använda det från och med nu
>>
>>70436920
You should getvthe fuck out of Sweden though. You're a filthy Syrian, you don't belong in Sweeden.
>>
>>70443250
Where would you propose I go?
>>
>>70436920

I'm happy for you. You've found a new Syria with blond women and Africans. Should change the name of Sweden to New Syria, the caliphate of Mohammed (pbuh).

Sweden is projected by the UN to have a lower HDI than Libya by 2030. This is good news because now it will be just like Syria. You deserve everything that Swedes ever worked for because you are a poor refugee from Syria. You are entitled to it. And if things get too bad you could just return to your homeland in Syria. Swedes won't have a homeland anymore hahaah. Good luck. Be sure to rape and impregnate every Swedish woman you find to accelerate their destruction.
>>
>>70443247
Haha, identifierar mer som Syrian dock. :)

Fuck Turkar.
>>
File: bait.jpg (40 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
40 KB, 699x637
>>70443389
>>
>>70443373
Go jump in a lake for all we care you fucking shitskin
>>
>>70443566

Nothing bait about it my Muslim friend. Europe deserves to be destroyed and everything their ancestors ever worked for taken and their little daughters raped. Global minorities and becoming minorities in their own countries.
>>
>>70443647
Thanks for your kind words. I'll take your advice into consideration.
>>
>>70443487
Ett tips är att kalla dig själv för "Syriac" när du pratar engelska
Jänkarna kan inte skillnaden mellan Syrier och Syrianer
Eller gör som Kaldéerna och kalla dig själv för Assyrier
>>
>>70436920
Which Religion?
If any, are you religious?
What did your father do when he came to Sweden?
What do you work?
Do you speak fluent swedish?
Your position on Assad?
Your position on the "rebels"(Ahrar al sham, al nusra, fsa, etc.)?
Your postion on the refugee crisis?
>>
>>70443815
I think the downfall of European civilisation would be one of the most tragic things to ever happen to the world. That's why I will always actively fight to make sure that never happens.
>>
>>70443959
Jag brukar köra Assyrian på engelska.
>>
>>70436920
How are you enjoying Sweden? I'm a second gen Syrian living in the US and it's pretty amazing here.
>>
>>70443961
I come from an Armenian Catholic and Syriac Orthodox family.

Personally not religious at all.

My father worked various different jobs. He would wash dishes, sweep floors in restaurants... anything he could do, really. He started his own business later on and ended up starting various others later on which he eventually ended up selling (big mistake).

I'm a technician working for Samsung.

I speak fluent Swedish, but I would say it's not on par with native Swedes due to the fact that I've been out of the country for about 8 years.

I'm pro-Assad since he's the best option for Syria. Refer to >>70441492

I hope Assad and Putin bomb the shit out of the rebels.

Refugee crisis is a giant fucking shitstorm.
>>
>>70444714
It's pretty good, man. Glad to hear things working out for you guys over there. Who will you be voting for in the coming election?
>>
>>70445037
I voted for Trump in the primary and if he doesn't get screwed out of the nomination I'll vote for him in the general.
>>
>>70445165
Right on, my man.
>>
File: EMPEROR.jpg (47 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
EMPEROR.jpg
47 KB, 675x675
>>70445165
MAGA
A
G
A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHcaP1-4Wbk
>>
>>70436920
How many swedish women have you molested?
>>
>>70445530
None. I prefer my own kind.
>>
File: Trump Train.jpg (78 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
Trump Train.jpg
78 KB, 599x338
>>70445165
MAGA!!!!!
>>
>>70443244
SVARA
V
A
R
A
>>
>>70447257
Röstar SD, ja.

Jobbar som tekniker i en Samsung auktoriserad verkstad.
>>
I just fucked a Syrian this afternoon. She left 15 minutes ago.

It was ok but I wanted her to wear her hijab but she didn't want to put it on.

And the only reason I wanted to fuck her was because of thinking about how she'd be disowned and how I was WHITEing her with my kuffar dick.

Otherwise she was a 5.5 or 6/10 and just looked like an average Jewish girl.
>>
>>70443816
Go back to Syria and enlist to fight for your people.

Seriously though, what's with all the men fleeing their women and children? Why aren't they staying and fighting? Could you imagine what America would be now if we just fled as refugees from our Civil War?
>>
8th generation Holocaust survivor here AMA
>>
>>70436920
They are whiter than average swede.
>>
>>70448165
>Jobbar som tekniker i en Samsung auktoriserad verkstad
coolt

>Röstar SD, ja.
bra, hänger du i /svt/?
>>
>>70449420
There is no people, you moron. Maybe if you had a bit of knowledge into Syria's history you'd know this.
>>
>>70449886
Nej. Bara /pol/ och /b/.
>>
>>70436920
Have there been any plans by the government to return the refugees back home if/when the battle in Syria draws to a close?

Also, there have been reports about some Somali's returning home to Somalia because, despite being a shithole, people there aren't afraid to tell the truth, whatever that may be. Do you feel there's a censorship culture brewing within other Swedes?
>>
>>70450160
Do you look like a Jew?
Do your female family members look like Anne frank?
>>
>>70450647
I'm not aware of any plans of sending the refugees back.

Sweden is pretty much political correctness on steroids.
>>
>>70450767
Some would say I look like a Jew. We're a Semitic people so it's not too surprising. People have said that my grandfather (far left in the picture) looks like Woody Allen, lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x502
Bumping in case anyone has further questions.
>>
Did it ever occur to you, that perhaps Middle-East is shit because of you? And it might one day follow you?

And should it happen, should you destroy pinnacle of western achievement such as Sweden, there will be no hope in this planet for you. Western world will no longer help you, Chinese at most will rape your land and that's it. Worst case scenario there's truly going to be fighting over scarce resources and people with biggest stick will win that fight
>>
>>70436920
Islam is the problem, right?
>>
>>70452471
I don't see how it's shit because of me. Please enlighten me, though.
>>
>>70452551
Big problem. Regressive as fuck.
>>
>>70436920
Get out Ahmed and don't pollute the Swedish Germanic gene pool
>>
>>70452764
You as people, Swedes as people are responsible for the quality of life you are enjoying right now, but that won't be long as you can see in employment and crime rates in immigrants. Increase their number and the problems will increase
>>
>>70452471
Chances are that we're going to live in a post-scarcity society in the not too distant future. Your ideas are not founded in objective reality. Things have gotten progressively better throughout history and we're actually living in the most peaceful time in history, despite what most people would claim.
>>
>>70452967
Swedes are partly responsible for my quality of life in the sense that they have insitutions that allow EVERYONE the opportunity to progress in life.

But I work just like any other Swedish citizen. I don't have things handed to me. I'm thankful that the Swedes have allowed my family into their country, and I'm paying my fair share back by being a responsible citizen. I don't know what more to do than that.
>>
>>70452808
i mean i know the u.s and israel got their fingers in all of this but islam is a machine that doesn't need someone else to destroy everything.. islam took over 50 or so countrys by force not because people converted out of free will.
maybe you are role-playing who knows but i hate to see how modern all these countries were 30-40years ago and are now fucked.
My next door neighbour is a syrian christian he came with his wive and 2 children, this guy is a good man.. his wive wears normal clothes with open hair and the children already speak german while he and his wive slowy getting to it.
they also say islam is the problem and OUR muslims here in europe who are "moderate" got nothing to so with the real middle east islam, which is fucking cancer
>>
>>70436920
Well, your people look Christian.
>>
>>70453263

The thing is that a reasonable amount of immigrants is beneficial (e.g. you get ethnic restaurants and whatnot) and doesn't cause problems because for the most part it doesn't alter the culture of the host nation.

When you start importing immigrants en mass like Sweden, it does become a problem.

e.g. Sharia for the UK and shit.
>>
>>70453472
We are Christians, yes. Which is why I don't understand why people want me to go back and fight for "my people". What people? The ones that want us killed because we're religious and ethnic minorities? Lots of people are surprised when they learn that Syria isn't entirely composed of Arab Muslims.
>>
>>70453263
that is enough dude.
the only problem is middle east islam and that the want thw whole world to believe it or die.
>>
>>70453718
Trust me when I say this, Middle Eastern Christians hate Islam more than any European. We had our lands, culture, language... all of it... taken by force. There's nothing left for us anymore. That's why I'm completely against Islamic immigration because a significant portion of them hold extreme views.
>>
>>70436920
When are you going back?
>>
>>70436920
What are you doing to stop Sweden from becoming the next sharia law theocracy shithole?
>>
>>70454031
Unless a Christian or completely secular state is established there, never. We're completely outnumbered by the Muslims.
>>
>>70454276
rip
>>
>>70454276
What are your thoughts on assad?
>>
>>70454183
Voting for SD.

If push comes to shove I'm ready to fight for the Swedish people against the Muslims.
>>
>>70454348
Assad is a dictator but the best option Syria has right now. Christians lived relatively well under the Assad family. Look at the shithole it has turned into now.

So yes, I'm a pro-Assad but idealistically there can be better options. But we live in reality, so we have to settle for what we've got.
>>
>>70454004
As a Christian, but not a Catholic, what do you think of the current Pope? He says that we should accept Islam, which I refuse to do honestly.
>>
>>70452471
How exactly did christian middle easterners ruin the middle east?
>>
>>70454421
Are you Syrian Christian? What is your religion and your family's religious background?
>>
>>70454421
Vote all you want nothing will change.

We are fucked regardless, I advise you leave the country. I'll do so soon, right before the civil war.
>>
>>70454004
if we would get the christians out there without the islam cancer i don't think all of this would be such a problem.
even the people here get it mixed up but syrian christians and european christians and so on should.. I don't know.. People should know what you said and how you guys think about islam and what you guys have seen happening to your countrys trough it.
syrian christians are the ones who need the help because they have the problem now most of the people here are scared of.
i can't even imagine how it must feel to flee from them and then see how everyone pushes the islam is peace meme here while they rape and rob the people here to and you guys have to sit with them in transit camps etc...
fucking saudia with their propaganda money
>>
>>70454703
The Catholic Church has been infiltrated. Jesus told us not to follow any false prophets. How could a Christian leader contradict what Christ said?

I'm an Orthodox Christian now.
>>
>>70454880
Yes.

Armenian Catholic and Syriac (Assyrian) Orthodox.
>>
>>70454703
You mean this guy? Kek
>>
>>70436920
>>Inb4 get the fuck out of Sweden you shitskin
>>Inb4 fucking welfare leech
>>Inb4 fuck off Ahmed

Fuck, that was exactly what I was gonna say.

Do you ever feel deeply ashamed for your people and all that evil you do to the all too generous and kind country you leech off?
>>
Housing for 800.000 has to be built in a country with 10 million inhabitants. Same standard for everybody due to decades of beurocratization. Only 34% of the refugees are full time employed after 15 years in Sweden. Totally catasteophic numbrs by themselves. We will have to borrow tens of billions of euros to built overpriced housing where people will live on benefits, many of them their entire lives. These newly built areas will quickly decay into yet more socioeconomic misery.
>>
>>70455206
Yes, this faggot. For me the Pope always presented an anchor for the christian society that represented the traditional values. But now look at him, look at this faggot.
>>
>>70454910
We've held onto our religion for 1400 years. Can Europeans say the same? We're a strong people.
>>
>>70454939
Syrian christians are as white as any of us.

We share heritage, we share religion, we share values.

Im sorry you get hate from the narrow-minded. Oh and thanks for voting for Jimmie.
>>
Ausgehen, syriener shieĂź
You must leave you brown shitskin bastard, why do you think you are entitled to soil that ground?
>>
>>70455295
I don't leech. Read my other posts before shitposting, Sven. Your people are the problem for allowing this—not mine.

I take an active effort in red pilling my Swedish friends.
>>
>>70455295
The guy is a christian forced from his home by muhammadens. Keep your hate for the pedophiles. Lutheran or Orthodox, why does it matter? We are in a struggle for our very existence. A war of ideology.
>>
It's funny how most immigrants from a few categories probably vote for SD more than ethnic Swedes.
>>
>>70455448
Because the blood of christ already cleansed it?
>>
>>70455390
I don't consider myself white, and I don't want to be. But you're in saying we share a Christian heritage, and I will fight to uphold that.

If the Europeans had any heart and brain they would help us establish a Christian state in the Middle East that would ally with them. Instead they ally with Islamic scum.
>>
>>70455629
Absolutely true. Who knows better the dangers of Islamic majorities than those who have lived under that terror?

Liberal swedes will leave not only the natives out to dry, but anyone who does not conform to wahhabism
>>
File: controlled opposition.png (747 KB, 1507x966) Image search: [Google]
controlled opposition.png
747 KB, 1507x966
>>70455308
>We will have to borrow tens of billions of euros to built overpriced housing where people will live on benefits
Then we remove the benefits and force people to work for less pay. And then we have a new underclass of mudslimes and brownskins.

All the swedes move out of the cities and out to the suburbs where they enjoy their middle class status.

Sweden turns into America. We pay taxes and everything is good. Slowly the white man dies while only caring about materialist needs.

The cultureless society, no religion, no nationalism, only consumerism. Like it was intended for us.

SD is the new cuckservatives, we vote for them and they provide with the nationalism that we want. And then we return to sleep.
>>
>>70455629
A ton of Assyrians vote SD. We know the dangers of Islam. We've had to deal with it firsthand.
>>
>>70455556
Yeah yeah. You are probably a good guy/goy. Sorry for letting my anger out on you.

And you have reason to be worried. Because this immigration policy will wake some serious nationalism in Sweden. And all immigrants will feel it.

To be honest. We really need people like you to tell the truth. Because you have the right to do so. If a white would criticize islam and immigration they would lose their job.
>>
>>70455811
Syria was held by Rome. Syrians are caucasoid. Why would you say this? We share not only religious heritage but cultural.

Islam makes one non-white by default. Muslim Bosniaks and Albanians are for example, not white in the slightest.

Ethnicity is more than just genetics. It is shared values, culture, history, identity. It is genes also, but we cannot ignore those other factors.
>>
>>70436920
> 2nd generation Syrian immigrant
> can't even rotate picture properly

Neurosurgeons and scientists, my ass.
>>
>>70455852
Most European immigrants do so as well, even most "muslims" from Bosnia, obviously not the actually religious ones but fuck those, they can go to hell anyway.
>>70455979
You're completely right, of the few Assyrians I do know all of them seem to be against the current state of immigration.
God, there's tons of Afghans roaming in packs in town now, it's awful.
>>
File: 4th century christendom.png (245 KB, 2187x1619) Image search: [Google]
4th century christendom.png
245 KB, 2187x1619
>>70455811
we did, Middle East is the rightful land of Christian middle easterners, we lost at the end though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
>>
>>70455811
also it's not like our jewish masters want Christianity to have authority, continuity or purpose.
>>
>>70437539
I don't get this picture for some reason.
>>
>>70437443
sweden yes
>>
>>70455811
That would be the right thing to do and we obviously have the firepower and enough soldiers to do it but obviously our leaders have other plans :(
I don't get it, they are obviously the ones who want no peace with us
>>
File: image.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>70456277
Anatolia for the Greeks and Armenians, the Levant for Melkites, Mesopotamia for Assyrians, Lebanon for the Maronites, and Egypt for the Copts.

DEUS VULT.
>>
>>70452967
He's obviously working and getting educated, with a healthy view and culture. I'd take him any day over some drunk finfag hanging around at train stations yelling and young girls all day
>>
>>70455629
Who votes for the Leftist party?
>>
>>70456737
Islam should not be present in north of Saudi-Arabia
>>
>>70456938
Like 90% of Swedes are leftists.
>>
File: varför.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
varför.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>70456938
niggers, muslims and swedes

then again it really doesn't matter..
>>
>>70457062
Islam came from Arabia and belongs in Arabia. Let them have their regressive culture there. They'll destroy themselves from within.
>>
>>70457099
I don't understand the Leftist party one bit. They seem a bit crazy.
>>70457090
I thought the average Swedish person was moderate-right.
>>
>>70457312
>Leftists
We have no culture, everything is for everyone and we must share and save the world. Let's ban all words and produce +1000 safe spaces everywhere. Words do hurt.

>Moderate-right
We have no culture, everything is for everyone and we must share and save the world. (Also opens borders and lets millions of migrants in during the Reinfeldt-administration).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU0_6yPVCPQ

>Sweden democrats
We have culture but we can't really tell you exactly what it is, everything is for everyone who is a christian and we must share and save the world (for the jews).
>>
>>70457666
thanks so much for your help anon.

So the Leftists are confirmed to be crazy?
Are they "open-border?" I'd assume so.
>>
>>70457666
Sweden needs to stop providing benefits for people that don't want to integrate and work.

Yes, this will cause a mass outlash from the leeches, but that will allow you guys to weed them out and put them in prison.

Clean up your society, man. For all of us.
>>
>>70455979
Assyrians, Jews, slavs, christian arabs and africans

Did I miss someone?
>>
>>70437803
Your anger doesn't change reality.
But time does, and when your country is below Ghana in GDP hit up /pol/ with that rhetoric again ;)
>>
>>70439405
>Trying this hard
>>
>>70458198
What Africans vote for SD?
>>
>>70439077
>Its funny because it is actually working out well, the media just refuse to show it.
top fucking kek
>>
File: Y_Hap_EM-81.png (34 KB, 683x517) Image search: [Google]
Y_Hap_EM-81.png
34 KB, 683x517
>>70458396
>moortugal
>>
File: 1444073798372.jpg (12 KB, 283x255) Image search: [Google]
1444073798372.jpg
12 KB, 283x255
>>70458094
>>70458094
Actually our leftists have been very sinister and nazi like in the past (forcefully sterilizing gypsies, degenerates and criminals and so on).

but then.. during the Palme-administration (and possibly before) they switched and became super progressive.

>Are they "open-border?"
Oh yes, If some of them could choose they wouldn't have borders at all.

>>70458111
>Sweden needs to stop providing benefits for people that don't want to integrate and work.
We will soon enough or at least lower those benefits. It will be done gradually as we import more. Because the state will see that it won't work to have benefits without an integrated population.

This is also why we are letting those "children" stay with permanent green cards. Thery're going to Grow Up Here so that they get accustomed and then work for less pay.

Nobody's going home. This is the only import we need. Thery they will multiply naturally because no benefits = 10 kids who gives their daddy 1000kr each. (This is how it works in poor countries).

As you can see... we are deeply & thoroughly fucked. So enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>70458416
Imagine that you have lived in a muslim majority country in africa as a christian and move to sweden only to meet the same people you fled from. would you vote for parties that want to take them?
>>
>>70458747
See what I don't understand is they're anti-EU, but open-border...
>>
>>70458747
If they don't have benefits, they won't be able to financially provide for those kids they create. They'll just end up as foster children.
>>
>>70458959
They don't want to pay Merkel to tell them how to take the Muslim dick?
>>
>>70458853
Good point. I forgot there are Christian Africans.
>>
>>70436920
That dude on the far right looks so bad-ass.
>>
>>70459180
That's my dad's uncle. He was a lawyer. Heard he was a funny guy.
>>
>>70442392
This, Sweden for the longest time had a glorious history and aristocratic tradition, then they liberalized, felt guilty for the glory of their culture and tradition, then became a bunch of refugee loving faggots
>>
File: d1470.png (10 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
d1470.png
10 KB, 362x358
>>70459289
>Heard
What happened to him?
>>
>>70459440
Life happened, mate. Like I said, this was in the 1970's.
>>
>>70455344
>look at this faggot

This man flies in the face of his entire organization. He has upset so many people and this has put him in danger each time he does so.

He has balls kissing that dude's feet.
>>
>>70443816
Don't listen to them bro , you aren't the kind of migrant we hate. At least you are a productive member of society and are sympathetic to the plight of European civilization
>>
File: sad pepe.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>70458959
Anti-EU because EU only accepts countries who are governed after a capitalism market liberal economy. So their friends in Cuba, North Korea and China has no say in anything. And they like total control of their own little Gulag-utopia.

>>70459078
They still aren't unable to financially provide for them. Our ghettos are filled with little black kids who don't have food at home because they use their money to buy fancy shit.

Also child protective services will be full with orphans because those poor fucks without jobs and benefits will just keep pushing out more kids. They don't care about them ending up as foster children because they have more than one son/daughter. And also taking their children will probably be seen as "racist" by the blue pilled masses so child protective services will instead focus on white trash families.
>>
>>70436920
are you planning to breed with a blonde qt3.14? you sound pretty based otherwise
>>
>>70460145
Nope. Plan on marrying an Assyrian girl.
>>
Bumping. Any other questions before I go to sleep?
>>
>>70460834
So hold on, you are an orthodox assyrian? Why? Don't you have Assyrian churches in Sweden?
>>
>>70436920
good thing you left you homeland before the shitstorm happend,i left iran in 2009 because muslims executed my family for being mithra believers,take care of yourself my friend and protect your family from satan
>>
>>70461293
Yes, I'm Orthodox. We do have churches here.
>>
>>70461335
Respect, brother.
>>
>>70461512
But why are you an orthodox instead of Assyrian?
>>
>>70461574
also,if your people ever get your own chrisitan land,i will move there, syria have alot of old mitha buildings and i will fight to protect the nation,i see your kind as my brothers and it pains me hard to watch your culture being eradicated by those barbarian savages
>>
>>70461724
Assyrian is my ethnic identity. Orthodox is my religious affiliation.
>>
>>70461894
I know but why?
>>
>>70462026
Because I happen to be born to an Assyrian mother and practice Eastern Orthodoxy...
>>
No tears now, only rain
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.