[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asylum seeker ‘repeatedly forced 13yo Austrian girl into having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: mo-aisha-520x245.gif (28 KB, 520x245) Image search: [Google]
mo-aisha-520x245.gif
28 KB, 520x245
Police in the Austrian town of Korneuburg have detained an Afghan man in his 20s for allegedly intimidating a 13-year-old girl to engage in sexual relations – an ordeal that lasted three months for the teenager.
"The accused did not use any violence, but he did threaten her and scared her into doing what he wanted," said a police spokesman, as cited by Austrian newspaper Kurier.

https://www.rt.com/news/339005-asylum-seeker-13yo-austrian/
>>
>>70436791
Don´t be so intolerant he was just having a sexual emergency!
>>
>come to /pol/
>read depressing shit
>want to end self
>go to psych ward
>no /pol/ in psych ward
>get better
>they let me out
>come to /pol/...
>>
>>70436791

Are they even for the holocaust yet Israel? Can it stop now please?
>>
I am so fucking tired at this point.

One white guy rapes a kid and they are willing to castrate all native european men but hundreds of brutal rape cases over the last year done by shitskins are not enough to make people act

I am so scared at this point because i honestly dont want to know what needs to happen to make people act. If kids getting raped/molest isnt enough then what will be?
>>
>>70437597
Just leave Germany anon its only a matter of time before an islamic caliphate you people have accepted your destruction fucking spineless cucks.
>>
File: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (437 KB, 1767x1155) Image search: [Google]
uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg
437 KB, 1767x1155
>>70436791

White christian man would already be named on the news, in the papers, and as a christian white male and in jail forever where he will be kicked in daily.

> Muslim immigrant just described as asylum seeker or man. no big deal

There is no rule of law any more, just a politically correct gang with a badge.
>>
>>70436791

Austria YES!
>>
File: refugee_cultural_enrichment.jpg (29 KB, 580x307) Image search: [Google]
refugee_cultural_enrichment.jpg
29 KB, 580x307
>>70437597
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowYRlnma-M

To wake everyone up, there needs to be an event that takes place on the scale of 9-11
>>
>>70437597
>I am so scared at this point because i honestly dont want to know what needs to happen to make people act
kill
you must kill
the streets must run red
>>
File: 1458979871013.jpg (20 KB, 345x426) Image search: [Google]
1458979871013.jpg
20 KB, 345x426
The only mistake the father made was that he wasn't this guy. These days fritzling is the only way to ensure your family's safety
>>
>>70437597
You know what to do Germany
>>
>>70437555
Remember that you are here forever.
>>
>>70437854
>To wake everyone up, there needs to be an event that takes place on the scale of 9-11

I am beginning to suspect that they would blame white nationalists for anything thats gonna happen to completely destroy any form of nationalism in Eurioe
>>
>>70438393
*Europe
>>
>>70438219
even the migrants tend to be less sane in austria
dont get me wrong they behave like shit in germany to but in austria they are somehow more subhuman.
there must be somethink in that valleys that makes people insane
>>
>>70438672
Austria's government doesn't hide everything like ours do. That's why they appear worse
>>
>>70436791
I'm certain it was a sexual emergency and the girl just wanted to provide first aid. Nothing out of the ordinary to see here, move along.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPe8ojAZQuU

Stop being so intolerant you guys. What else was he supposed to do, jack off? That's against Islam!
>>
>>70436791
It's nice that they are interacting with the locals, it's part of the integration process.
>>
>>70437555
whatever happens to these people always remember: they invited them in, they deserve it.
>>
>>70436791
I hope he gets a MINIMUM of 20 hours community service. Throw the book at him.
>>
>>70437597
Start killing politician's families.
>>
It's totally natural for a young white girl to take the bull early on. Why stop nature?
>>
>>70436791
>13
Eh, not even mad.
>>
>>70437597
I think you Germans are just starting to get a little taste of what we go through in America.

Our crime rates should be equalizing pretty soon.
>>
File: Yuri.png (42 KB, 318x470) Image search: [Google]
Yuri.png
42 KB, 318x470
>>70437597
>If kids getting raped/molest isnt enough then what will be?

The vast majority of European men are so disconnected from the reality of what is happening to Europe that it will literally take a band of Muslims breaking into their homes and raping their wives in front of them in order for them to realize that there is a problem. And even then, there is no guarantee that they won't blame "Western oppression" for the Jihadists' crimes.

Westerners are unable to piece together current events into a coherent narrative and then project that narrative into the future to see what the outcome of the current trend will be. They have been deliberately crippled by way of their education to only think in terms of the immediate moment and immediate surroundings. And the perpetrators were very explicit in their purpose: They wanted to churn out masses of easily-controlled drones (we call them Progressives and SJWs) as if from an assembly line, so that when the time came to lay genocide to the West, no one would resist.

Read this: It lays out in chilling detail what the Progressive movement had in mind when it took over the education system.
http://www.stephenhicks.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/RandAyn-The-Comprachicos.pdf
>>
>>70439963
We have a combination of a police state and individual firearms to keep dindus in check, while our constitution ensures the police state doesn't run rampant. Europe has neither effective police nor constitutional protections. Things are going to quickly spiral out of control there.
>>
>>70436791
Rape is not always bad, European fertility rates need to be raised in a way or in another. We need cheap workers to make companies more competitive and to pay for all the pensions of the old people.
>>
File: tintin in sweden.jpg (148 KB, 598x840) Image search: [Google]
tintin in sweden.jpg
148 KB, 598x840
>>70437597
Anon get out now or as soon as you can.
The left is poking the bear no out of spite but because they want to awaken and use it.
Anschluss is coming and it will once again come at the cost of germans...
Sarkozy just recenty advocated race mixing in the EU via literally making second class citizens out of white men with preferential hiring and more will come until the pitchforks come out or muslims (who are more than willing) take over.
They feed off of war and nobody does it better than the germans...
>>
>>70436791
he thought she was aisha.
>>
>>70437597
if we're being 100% honest Germany is a lost cause
>>
>>70437555
Know that feel except I dont go to psych ward but take a break from the internet and media, feel better and then look at the news and want to off myself again.
>>
File: Nope.jpg (47 KB, 430x358) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
47 KB, 430x358
>>70436791
>RT.com
>>
>>70439530
13 year old don't vote you midnight dark mother fucker
>>
File: propaganda.jpg (8 KB, 180x305) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
8 KB, 180x305
>>70437597
Stop trying that you can counter act a prevailing and all pervasive ideology with some "catastrophe" that will make people see the light. People don't receive information in isolation but do so within the context of a conceptual framework which tells them how to interpret things.

What we are currently seeing is that people's interpretation of events are being shaped by an understanding which exonerate the migrant at all cost, as we have seen in the case of the Danish man who was raped and interpreted this as being very sad for the Somali since he was nothing more than the result of bad social processes.

A change in the world view cannot happen in virtue of some traumatic event since this event itself is then explained away by the worldview.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.