[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1460219410104.jpg (138 KB, 1080x1567) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460219410104.jpg
138 KB, 1080x1567
I know, right?
>>
>>70436125

White people are pretty fucking cool for all the accomplishments they did.

What other races have genocided other races into such tiny minorities you don't even see them on a daily basis in their homelands?
>>
>>70436125
Except 9/11 is a relevant, recent event with ramifications more important than your appeasing of niggers.

No American in this generation has ever owned a slave, no black in this generation living in America has ever been a slave. Honestly, it's kind of insulting to them that they need whitey to keep them alive with welfare, but I guess they're not smart enough to understand this.

>Native Americans

Stop this meme.
>>
File: chinaman farmers walk.jpg (94 KB, 620x841) Image search: [Google]
chinaman farmers walk.jpg
94 KB, 620x841
>>70436392

Chinese.

They literally see other races as animals. There's a reason their war sword is just a big butcher knife.
>>
>>70436125
was there really 100 million people in the americas to be murdered when the white man came along?
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 195x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 195x682
>>70436125

>blaming a plague on us

It really touches me when you give us claim to godhood. We didn't invent the plagues, nor did we assault the Vikings and cover ourself with diseased blood.
>>
>>70436549
In the long run, slavery was a huge mistake because we gave blacks a home.

Without slavery, we'd never have blacks here.
>>
What the fuck are niggers supposed to get to collectively shut up and what the fuck will they have to pay in the future considering that slavery is still alive in Africa?

How much longer are we gonna pretend that indians werent violent savages on large and that white people in part didnt always fight with them in the colonial days?

Who is supposed to pay when most people who live in the USA are people whos families came after most the shit was over?

Why shouldnt americans forget a "terror attack" that killed numerous people of all races who fucking called themselves american?

These kind of pictures make me so fucking mad
>>
America was Disneyland for Aftican slaves compared what the Muslims did to them. Holy shit, would you rather be whipped or castrated? Would you rather whipped than be sold into institutional rape and have your babies murdered. Also the Irish were treated a lot worse than African slaves because they were seen as cheap and disposable.
>>
>>70436125

> events that happened within our lifetime vs. events that didn't happen without our lifetime
>>
>>70436125
>"murdered"
>most natives were killed without ever seeing a white man due to disease
When will this meme stop? Natives were savages who killed rival tribes routinely, why do people act like everything was peaceful before the big bad white man came?
>>
>>70436917
That's the estimated maximum, It's around 8 to 100 million I think.
>>
>>70437256
The Irish were not treated a lot worse than African slaves. Obviously Irish were towards the bottom of the social classes, but slaves were the bottom.
>>
>>70437395
it just seems like its far too much. if there were really 100 million people on the continent, how were they not able to beat the white man back. 100 million people for fucks sake. it's more than every individual european country except russia.
>>
Natives did get fucked pretty hard. Blacks are in no position to bitch.
>>
>>70438525
Guns vs arrows
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.