[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Candidates for the French Presidency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: candidatspresidence.png (135 KB, 2480x2040) Image search: [Google]
candidatspresidence.png
135 KB, 2480x2040
Hello, /pol/

I've made a Nolan Chart on all 42 candidates running, or expected to run for the French Presidency that will occur in April 2017.

Well, I guess you can understand, but I'll translate you anyways: Up, it's the progressists candidates, Down, it's the conservatives. Left, it's the commies, right, it's the liberals.
The ones with the stars are the eurosceptics

I'm studying Law in the best french Law school, and the chart has been approved by another french forum. So it should be pretty accurate.

Any question?
>>
Team /de lesquen/ checking in
>>
>>70435618
>Any question?
Yes. Why is 'statist' or 'authoritarian' known as 'Communiste' on your graph?
>>
Le Pen?
>>
>>70435774
Same shit t b h
>>
>>70435618
Colors = the candidate's party color. Some have the same color, but belong to different parties.
The grey ones are the independent candidates.

Source: http://www.lejdd.fr/Politique/Presidentielle-2017-qui-sont-les-candidats-officiels-et-officieux-779949 . I've added Lagarde and Veron, they forgot to mention them.

S.Guyot is the candidate for the "Blank vote". People vote for him if they are unsatisfied with the other ones. He litterally has no other program so I put him as a centrist.
He's the only one I couldn't classify.
>>
>>70435774
>>70435842

From left to right is about economics
From up to down is about society.

Authoritarian is known as "Conservateur" on my graph.

>>70435828
She's on it. But I guess you're looking in the liberal section. I don't blame you, a lot of foreigners think Marine is a liberal.
>>
Tell me more about H. De Lesquen and C. Lang.
>>
>>70436091
Henry De Lesquen is an Ultraliberal-Ultraconservative.
He's anti-semitic, wants to re-establish the death penalty for homosexuals, wants to send all the muslims to their country.
He even blamed the USA for electing a "Nigger".

On the opposite side, he wants to abolish all the social priviledges, like the minimum wage, and all this kind of things. On the economical point of view, he looks like Rand Paul.

He has some experience in the politics: he got elected in some local elections a couple of times.

There he is, blaming Le Pen for being a "Nigger dicksucker" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCP2eeZHYqY
He reminds me a bit of Seselj, if there's a Serbro here.
>>
>>70436091
Jean-Marie Le Pen, Marine's father, was an ultraliberal. He compared himself as Reagan.
He was also anti-semitic and racist, while his daughter Marine is on the Left Wing, economically, and is against immigration without being racist.

The FN split up when Marine took the leadership of the FN, and Carl Lang, a pro- Jean-Marie, created the Parti de la France, which takes the same ideas as Jean Marie had.
>>
>>70436091
De Lesquen is a master troll. He has 19th century racial depictions on his website.
>>
>>70436448
>>70436665

Seems pretty based. Would vote for.

What about Veron? Why is he sucking EU cock?
>>
>>70436840
All liberals except for the nationalists are sucking EU cock.
It's not really surprizing though, EU is a deeply liberal institution.

He's our Ron Paul. He wants to privatize everything (schools/hospitals) but the police, the army and the justice, and some minor shit.
Also, he wants to legalize all drugs, prostitution, abortion at any state, etc...
He also wants to create an upper-room with citizens chosen randomly.
He was the only French politician supporting Romney in the 2012 US presidential race, with Jean-Marie Le Pen and De Lesquen.

I'd vote for him or Lesquen personally. I don't care for the candidate as long as he's an ultraliberal.

>>70436771
Yeah it's hilarious.
>>
>>70437614
Also good but doesn't his policy clash with the shit the EU is pulling?

Thanks for the info frenchbro.
>>
>>70438116
No, how could it clash with the EU policy?
EU asks no minimal wage. They just ask you to put the limit to 48 for the hours worked per week, and there is no need to follow this directive.
>>
>>70435618
Et macro?
>>
>>70438422
Well the EU enforces tons of regulations which isn't compatible with a free market and it's steadily becoming worse.
I haven't seen a real free market proponent who doesn't want to at least radically reform the EU.
>>
>>70438600
Macron ne compte pas se présenter aux présidentielles.
M'est avis qu'il le fera seulement si Hollande ne concourt pas, ce qui est fort peu probable.

>>70439689
Well, we don't really have any party that wants to get out of the EU in France.
The main eurosceptical parties, Front National and Debout La France, want to renegociate the treaties like Cameron did.
They will probably fail, such as him.

Only the Union Populaire Republicaine with Francois Asselineau, and Serge Tinland (independent) want to get out of the EU.
But the first one is a conspirationnist, the second one is an unknown mad man
>>
>>70439689
>>70440138

Anyways, for France, being as liberal as the EU permits is called ultraliberalism.
Even Fillon, the most popular "far liberal" candidate that france has (15% rate of popularity) wants a state less liberal than Germany
>>
anyone else?
>>
>>70441382
no?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.