[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PRAY HARDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: XeZgCIt.png (266 KB, 499x518) Image search: [Google]
XeZgCIt.png
266 KB, 499x518
THEY KNOW, PRAY HARDER DON'T LET THEM TAKE THE FAVOR OF OUR PATRON DEITIES
>>
File: image.jpg (567 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567 KB, 1024x1536
>>70435549
Beck Shapiro Levin all confirmed paid shills. They got paid millions of dollars, wouldn't you shill for Rato if millions of dollars are deposited directly into your account?

Think about it, vacations, buying new cars, homes. No wonder Levin and Beck are tirelessly bashing Trump for 3 hours every night on the radio.
>>
It's so true, man!

We're worshipping Pagan gods, sacrificing children to them, even!

What, you think this abortion shit is really about a "woman's right to choose?" Lol, naive fool, these children are being sacrificed (SACRIFICED) to the gods of our forefathers, BAAL and Moloch.

We're even using them to power our great Pagan temples!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/aborted-babies-incinerated-to-heat-uk-hospitals/

What now, Jews?
>>
File: kek.png (720 KB, 1337x801) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
720 KB, 1337x801
Moloch? No. Baal? Perhaps.

Mr. Beck fails to grasp the true reality of the situation he's in.
>>
Surtr will stay in Muspelheim.
>>
>>70435549
Look at his little hands!

Haha!
>>
who /DarkWanderer/ here?
>>
"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . ." -Hillary Clinton's email archive ( https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333 )
>>
>>70437304
There is literally a reference to sacrificing animals to moloch in the hillary emails.

( https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333 )
>>
File: images (15).jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>70435549
lol i heard him crying about this the other day.

also

Glenn beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990

also
>baal and moloch are worse than literally believing your god was a human who was created by another god and who was a good enough mormon that he got to create his own planet and fuck his spirit wife to create spirit children that became humans
>>
File: 14566987167458.png (458 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
14566987167458.png
458 KB, 570x487
>>70435549
speak for yourself, I worship the Greco-Roman pantheon.

pic related, it's Saturn's-day, Saturday. Time to offer up a prayer that Donald J. Trump be successful in his quest to become supreme leader of U.S.A. and to MAGA.
>>
File: dagothur.jpg (4 KB, 116x198) Image search: [Google]
dagothur.jpg
4 KB, 116x198
>>70435549
There is only one true god worth worshiping
>pic related

Filthy outlanders
>>
>>70438847
>Glenn beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990
gonna need a source.
>>
>>70438426
Glenn seems to be talking about Americans in general.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.